Author Topic: Kamali has a message for getbiggers  (Read 27208 times)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: Kamali has a message for getbiggers
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2006, 07:51:07 AM »
I was passing by and snapped this pic of Kamali with a fan. I was gonna stopped by and ask him about his all time favorite website. you guess it right "GETBIG.COM". ;D But I had to go over by the Coleman booth. Kamali did look ok though
Get Big, or Die Trying

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2006, 07:54:28 AM »
That's quite the lineage she's carrying. Her father must have been the early version of Bo Jackson since he played both Professional baseball and football, interesting that I've never heard of him though.

I can't quite decide which one of these plastic surgery addicts looks worse. It's a toss up.

Same here..i'm calling bullshit on the david anthony howlett football/baseball pro....he was probably part of the groundscrew.
footloose and fancy free

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2006, 07:57:07 AM »
I was passing by and snapped this pic of Kamali with a fan. I was gonna stopped by and ask him about his all time favorite website. you guess it right "GETBIG.COM". ;D But I had to go over by the Coleman booth. Kamali did look ok though

Big and real titties on that broad. It looks like she's wearing pajamas, I hope King had some fun with her. It might have mellowed him out a bit.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2006, 08:17:02 AM »
Big and real titties on that broad. It looks like she's wearing pajamas, I hope King had some fun with her. It might have mellowed him out a bit.

I'm sure she got his number. Cause Tamali told her his wife's chest were bought, not natural ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2006, 08:19:38 AM »
That bitch is fuckin ugly, big tits...yes...rest of her..who knows...face , busted. NEXT.
L

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2006, 08:22:54 AM »
That bitch is fuckin ugly, big tits...yes...rest of her..who knows...face , busted. NEXT.

As long as she's not a fat f**k don't even pretend you wouldn't let her suck you off.

I'm sure she got his number. Cause Tamali told her his wife's chest were bought, not natural ;D

I wonder whose money paid for them, his or hers? Isn't she a stock broker?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2006, 08:32:10 AM »
As long as she's not a fat f**k don't even pretend you wouldn't let her suck you off.

I wonder whose money paid for them, his or hers? Isn't she a stock broker?

supposedly, she had some kind of master degree. But, I'm sure she wears the pants in that relationship...lol. Poor Tamali ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2006, 08:47:53 AM »
How did Norm get into the Expo?  Was Cliff their too?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2006, 09:33:31 AM »
Dont worry I aint scared ;) I got a gun and know how to use it ;)

Super soakers don't count!

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
I don't believe davidpaul is actually a gangbanger......he can actually spell a little!

There was an excellent episode of 60 Minutes several months ago talking about how sophisticated gangs are nowadays. In fact many gang members have required reading materials consisting of business and psychology books. Don't kind yourself the major gangs are very much like corporations with a hierarchy structure. And their networks are constantly growing even when gang members are shipped out of state!

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2006, 09:50:44 AM »
  Jerryme7 just about fcuked up now...he opened up a BIG CAN of tuff luv! Now we got to put him at #16 on our 'missions' to carry out full throttle in Columbus.

This white boy don't take us serious...youknowwhatIms ayin? davipaul now got the crip nation who all be down with the 1-8-7! Jerryme7 is now officially on the 'hit list' and will feel our wrath come March in Columbus, Ohio. BOOYA!

TheBlockhead,

I enjoy reading your posts. Each one is original and quite humorous and not like the recycled garbage one constantly sees on this board.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2006, 10:05:47 AM »
I'd like to see a "pro bodybuilder" lay one finger on me or anyone I roll with.

Hey jeremiah we arnt all fucking Theo Huxtable  lookin' ni**az like you.

If lil' jonesy was around today, and he saw you at the expo, I would run if i were you, that ni**a would gun you down for wearing chinos.

What a bunch of nerds! ahahahaah! Do you or any of these little kids shave or have a drivers license?
The House that Ruth built

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2006, 10:30:28 AM »

What a bunch of nerds! ahahahaah! Do you or any of these little kids shave or have a drivers license?

No their reeeeeeal ganstas though cus thats thats what crips do, go on Getbig.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2006, 10:33:50 AM »
TheBlockhead,

I enjoy reading your posts. Each one is original and quite humorous and not like the recycled garbage one constantly sees on this board.
I'm detecting your sarcasm...
?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2006, 10:38:07 AM »
I'm detecting your sarcasm...

No it's not sarcasm. I really do enjoy reading your posts. I got a good laugh about your thread on the schmoes who attends Expos and go around collecting swag, and I laughed really hard when you called Jerryme7 a Carlton Banks clone.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2006, 10:49:05 AM »

Thank you, player. My work here is for all of you to enjoy and laugh and NEVER to be taken serious or personal.

The thread about the 'expo slobs' was some of my brightest and finest. This yr at the ASC I am going to 'interview' a few and take plenty of pictures of them to POST here so we can have a field day.

Jerryme7 makes Bryant Gumble look like Flava Flave. I bet his family refer to him as...'their other son'. I bet his cousins make fun of him and think he's a disgrace. I bet this is a common statement Jerryme7 says at his household..."No, mother...I would NOT like a glass of CHERRY KooLaid...that drink is poisonous with the sugar content and it should be avoided since dibetes runs high in this family...please...please ...try some of this Dasani filtered spring water ...it is much better for you, physically and spiritually"

You going to the ASC, TorontoRaptors? Would you like to stand united and fight for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the Getbig way along side 'the firm'? 
?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2006, 10:53:10 AM »
Hey...Im a fan of Bryant Gumble and Alfonzo Ribeira :)

Nothing wrong with an intelligent black/half asian/puerto rican man ;)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2006, 10:56:09 AM »
  The thread about the 'expo slobs' was some of my brightest and finest. This yr at the ASC I am going to 'interview' a few and take plenty of pictures of them to POST here so we can have a field day.

Is that thread on the G&O board or the alphabet boards? I can't remember it but it sounds like it was pretty amusing.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2006, 11:09:16 AM »

G&O boards...it was about 3-4 weeks ago so you might have to go back 6-8 pages. It was my greatest work ever!!!!
?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2006, 11:25:43 AM »
NOTE TO KAMALI

NO ONE F*CKING GOES TO MR OLYMPIA OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER FREAKSHOWS. AT LEAST NO ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN, AND THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Valhalla awaits.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2006, 11:34:11 AM »
NOTE TO KAMALI

NO ONE F*CKING GOES TO MR OLYMPIA OR ANY OF THOSE OTHER FREAKSHOWS. AT LEAST NO ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN, AND THATS A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Translation: Me or anyone I know don't have the money or we have a super-girl for a wife who won't LET US go...thank you.
?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2006, 12:11:11 PM »

It's not all guys, but you def see it more in Bbing than you do in sports like football or basketball.

have you ever been to a sporting event 240?  The players are always talking shit to the fans.  How many times have athletes been caught on camera flicking off the crowd?  Hell Jake Plummer was caught flicking off his own fans in denver.  Oh yeah there was this incident too...

E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2006, 12:18:19 PM »
have you ever been to a sporting event 240?  The players are always talking shit to the fans.  How many times have athletes been caught on camera flicking off the crowd?  Hell Jake Plummer was caught flicking off his own fans in denver.  Oh yeah there was this incident too...

If you throw a coke on ANY man, he's going to try to split you open. 

Point is, NBA fans don't get on message boards and threaten to run into the 9th row and wallp someone for saying their jumper was flat or they weren't hustling up the court on fast breaks.  In BBing, you have guys who seriously spend time boasting about plans on kicking some strangers' ass because he voiced a negative opinion. 

It's completely unprofessional for "pro" athletes to engage fans like that.  No matter how stupid or lame the fan may be.  Fans have rights to opinions.   If Peyton Manning was flipping off fans and talking shit about "640 yards or Bust" on a message board, the NFL office would be sitting his ass down for a course in PR, as his behavior reflected poorly on ALL NFL players.

Throwing a coke is assault.  Saying someone looks like crap in a thong is not.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2006, 12:20:18 PM »
Translation: Me or anyone I know don't have the money or we have a super-pussy for a wife who won't LET US go...thank you.

You got me there man.  ::)
Valhalla awaits.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2006, 12:35:31 PM »
You got me there man.  ::)
TheBlockHead-1      Cavalier22-0

Just man-up and tell your ol' lady to check herself and GO! Sneak the ATM card from out of her purse and withdraw a G and meet us at the ASC...keep acting like this she will end up cheating on you because even super dominating women don't like or respect hen-pecked men either. Word!
?