Author Topic: Kamali has a message for getbiggers  (Read 27204 times)

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Kamali has a message for getbiggers
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2006, 12:38:04 PM »
Hey...Im a fan of Bryant Gumble and Alfonzo Ribeira :)

Nothing wrong with an intelligent black/half asian/puerto rican man ;)

In all of your photos I always notice that you're the tallest person in the shot. Are you afraid of getting drawfed by someone who's over 6 feet tall?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2006, 12:40:18 PM »
If you throw a coke on ANY man, he's going to try to split you open. 

Point is, NBA fans don't get on message boards and threaten to run into the 9th row and wallp someone for saying their jumper was flat or they weren't hustling up the court on fast breaks.  In BBing, you have guys who seriously spend time boasting about plans on kicking some strangers' ass because he voiced a negative opinion. 

It's completely unprofessional for "pro" athletes to engage fans like that.  No matter how stupid or lame the fan may be.  Fans have rights to opinions.   If Peyton Manning was flipping off fans and talking shit about "640 yards or Bust" on a message board, the NFL office would be sitting his ass down for a course in PR, as his behavior reflected poorly on ALL NFL players.

Throwing a coke is assault.  Saying someone looks like crap in a thong is not.

That's because professional athletes get paid in real dollars. Can you imagine if the IFBB fined a bodybuilder $25k. The bodybuilder would have to declare personal bankruptcy. Besides people have more respect for professional athletes than they do for bodybuilders. I can't see how anyone with half a brain would spend so much time dedicating themselves to a sport that pays poorly and rewards you with a plastic trophy. I commend any bodybuilder who uses what he learns and channels it into something financially positive such as Lee Labrada. Then you look at someone like Lee Priest and wonder who in their right mind gave him a U.S. work visa.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2006, 12:42:47 PM »
In all of your photos I always notice that you're the tallest person in the shot. Are you afraid of getting drawfed by someone who's over 6 feet tall?

That and he rarely takes picture with negroes. I think Jerryme7 is racist.
?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2006, 12:46:27 PM »
Thank you, player. My work here is for all of you to enjoy and laugh and NEVER to be taken serious or personal.

The thread about the 'expo slobs' was some of my brightest and finest. This yr at the ASC I am going to 'interview' a few and take plenty of pictures of them to POST here so we can have a field day.

Jerryme7 makes Bryant Gumble look like Flava Flave. I bet his family refer to him as...'their other son'. I bet his cousins make fun of him and think he's a disgrace. I bet this is a common statement Jerryme7 says at his household..."No, mother...I would NOT like a glass of CHERRY KooLaid...that drink is poisonous with the sugar content and it should be avoided since dibetes runs high in this family...please...please ...try some of this Dasani filtered spring water ...it is much better for you, physically and spiritually"

You going to the ASC, TorontoRaptors? Would you like to stand united and fight for TRUTH, JUSTICE and the Getbig way along side 'the firm'? 

The only expo I attend is Berkshire Hathaway's annual meeting. It's an expo populated by millionaires and billionaires!  ;D
Thanks for the offer. I'm friends with an executive with one of the major supplement companies. He's offered me tickets but I've always politely declined. I'm a supporter though for you cause which is knocking some common sense to a lot of these people.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2006, 12:47:43 PM »
Oh please....I have a pic of me and Jimmy Mentis on here somewhere...I think Jimmy Mentis is taller than me.

Racist? I took a pic with Cormier. Its not my fault Im taller than him...its not my fault Im taller than some bodybuilders. Im not that tall....Im only 5'10" and a half

Not all bodybuilders are tall. Ideal hieght for bodybuilders are 5'6" to 5'9.....

Quincy Taylor is taller than me but he was saying that he makes money off of his photo signings and people buying his photos. Out of respect I didnt take a picture with him...

Noah Steere is definately taller than me. I took a pic with him.That pic didnt come out good though...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2006, 12:48:46 PM »
That's because professional athletes get paid in real dollars. Can you imagine if the IFBB fined a bodybuilder $25k. The bodybuilder would have to declare personal bankruptcy. Besides people have more respect for professional athletes than they do for bodybuilders. I can't see how anyone with half a brain would spend so much time dedicating themselves to a sport that pays poorly and rewards you with a plastic trophy. I commend any bodybuilder who uses what he learns and channels it into something financially positive such as Lee Labrada. Then you look at someone like Lee Priest and wonder who in their right mind gave him a U.S. work visa.

Doesn't matter if he's making $100M or $100.  Any professional member of an organization should conduct himself in public in accordance with the Code of Conduct for that organization.   If you're gonna stand semi-naked in front of hundreds of strange men, expecting money, praise, and applause, you should have the minerals to take the negative opinions that others might have of you, on a message board in which YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LOG ON.

Any attempt to stop strangers from having their opinions in a public forum that you don't own, makes for a bitch move.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2006, 12:52:01 PM »
Oh please....I have a pic of me and Jimmy Mentis on here somewhere...I think Jimmy Mentis is taller than me.

Racist? I took a pic with Cormier. Its not my fault Im taller than him...its not my fault Im taller than some bodybuilders. Im not that tall....Im only 5'10" and a half

Not all bodybuilders are tall. Ideal hieght for bodybuilders are 5'6" to 5'9.....

Quincy Taylor is taller than me but he was saying that he makes money off of his photo signings and people buying his photos. Out of respect I didnt take a picture with him...

Noah Steere is definately taller than me. I took a pic with him.That pic didnt come out good though...
Hahahaha...you also 'respect' booth whorez and think they are beautiful people on the inside and outside and get 'intimidated' by their beauty.

Admit to all of us that you are prejudice againt negroes. I know you are! Just admit it.
?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »
Well...I am prejuduce to racist negroes...and there are some out there that hate anyone that isnt black....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2006, 12:54:42 PM »

no one cares jerrimiah,

btw, i love the fact you go to expos thinking "your representing getbiggers", you only representing ni**as that sold out.

What you need to figure out is how you became an UNCLE TOM.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2006, 12:56:03 PM »
Doesn't matter if he's making $100M or $100.  Any professional member of an organization should conduct himself in public in accordance with the Code of Conduct for that organization.   If you're gonna stand semi-naked in front of hundreds of strange men, expecting money, praise, and applause, you should have the minerals to take the negative opinions that others might have of you, on a message board in which YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LOG ON.

Any attempt to stop strangers from having their opinions in a public forum that you don't own, makes for a bitch move.

Dude, don't go on one of your moral trips.

They fcuking suck, not to mention they reeks of double standards.

Remember, you've done a website for the transexual they call NPChika.

A person who runs a business of trying to get even more females bodybuilders and fitness competitors to becomes transgenders.

Calling people on bullshit is one thing, I think you do a good job of that, and lately, even better.

But the moral panic...

Puhleasze.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 23, 2006, 12:57:09 PM »
 What do you see when you look in a mirror, Jerryme7?

Hey TorontoRaptosFan...thank s again for being a fan of my work! I'll keep driving common sense in these heethens. I am trying to with Jerryme7 here.

He 'respects' the sluts that work booths at fitness expos and is intimated by their 'beauty' and thinks they are 'really sweet girls and there is so much more to them'.

This one is a tuff nut to crack right here...but I'm tryin! Hopefully when I'm done with Jerryme7...he'll be listening to hardcore NWA or 8-Ball jockin bitches slappin ho's and join the crips with davidpaul and start bangin and slingin over on Compton ave.
?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: October 23, 2006, 12:57:40 PM »
Whats your definition of an Uncle Tom?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 23, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »
Whats your definition of an Uncle Tom?

Jerryme7. It's in the Oxford English Dictionary.
?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 23, 2006, 01:02:02 PM »
ok....then what are you classified as Blockhead? A wigger?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 23, 2006, 01:05:13 PM »
ok....then what are you classified as Blockhead? A wigger?
What's a 'wigger'? Hmmm? Explain that one to me...what does that mean, Jerryme7?

TheBlockHead='s Ahead of his time. Comedic Genius. Revolutionist.
?

TorontoRaptorsFan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: October 23, 2006, 01:06:23 PM »
Jerryme7. It's in the Oxford English Dictionary.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 23, 2006, 01:13:55 PM »

BWAAAAA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!

Nice davidpaul, but that's an UNDERSTATEMENT! Jerryme7 makes Carlton look like a member of Cash Money Millionaires.
?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: October 23, 2006, 01:14:13 PM »
Oh please.....you guys are going to get your assbeat by Kamali and the rest of the pros. I wont be able to protect you at the Arnold....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 23, 2006, 01:23:57 PM »
Oh please.....you guys are going to get your assbeat by Kamali and the rest of the pros. I wont be able to protect you at the Arnold....
Bitch Pleeeeeease! We be rollin about 20 deep and we be glockin and crippin!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 23, 2006, 01:27:27 PM »

bitches like you have to act like uncle toms, beacuse you could nevr hack the street, name me one pro btw who going to do ass kicking.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: October 23, 2006, 01:30:02 PM »
One thing...if you talk smack to Kamali to his face..he will give you the worst beating ;)

I can gaurantee nothing is going to happen at the Arnold to Kamali or any pros...you guys are a bunch of pussies ;)

Its ok....to be afraid :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #171 on: October 23, 2006, 01:31:32 PM »
One thing...if you talk smack to Kamali to his face..he will give you the worst beating ;)

I can gaurantee nothing is going to happen at the Arnold to Kamali or any pros...you guys are a bunch of pussies ;)

Its ok....to be afraid :)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: October 23, 2006, 01:41:03 PM »
Who the hell beat up Mike Quin?!!!!! ???

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2006, 03:55:28 PM »
No their reeeeeeal ganstas though cus thats thats what crips do, go on Getbig.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Real crips and bloods shout about it on bodybuilding forums. ::)
The House that Ruth built

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2006, 03:58:52 PM »

That's what greasy smelly greaseballs from (718) boogey down bronx do on Getbig.

You eh...you shine anybody's shoes today?
?