Author Topic: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech  (Read 21922 times)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« on: October 24, 2006, 04:32:58 PM »
Saw on Mayhem that Steve signed with Muscletech. I can't wait to see the priceless ads that he's gonna be in. But seriously good for him, I'm happy for Steve, he's a helluva guy. Way to go buddy.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 04:34:14 PM »
Saw on Mayhem that Steve signed with Muscletech. I can't wait to see the priceless ads that he's gonna be in. But seriously good for him, I'm happy for Steve, he's a helluva guy. Way to go buddy.

he'll be earning millions now ::)

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 04:36:45 PM »

millions? i was thinking billions plus free anator. he is going to surpass his genetic limitations and be a billionaire. you cant beat that deal.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 04:36:56 PM »
who?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 04:39:01 PM »
 It makes sense.

Who are SUCKERS that run out and buy Muscletech products???? Newbs ages 15-21 that's who. That's the market Steve will capture and Steve will make MT lots of $$$.

More than likely he'll be in the basic CellTech/NitroTech ads only and nonsense about his lifts will be because of 'CellTech'.

We must stand strong and united during these times and step up our efforts to educate the newbs to NOT purchase anything by MuscleTech ever...ever ever ever...PEROID.
?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 04:40:18 PM »
It makes sense.

Who are SUCKERS that run out and buy Muscletech products???? Newbs ages 15-21 that's who. That's the market Steve will capture and Steve will make MT lots of $$$.

More than likely he'll be in the basic CellTech/NitroTech ads only and nonsense about his lifts will be because of 'CellTech'.

We must stand strong and united during these times and step up our efforts to educate the newbs to NOT purchase anything by MuscleTech ever...ever ever ever...PEROID.

FUCK muscletech and their dog shit supplements!
footloose and fancy free

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 04:43:21 PM »

Hahahahahaha! I bet everybody at Mayhem were like..."Good job, Steve, congrats, bro...great news, awesome, steve...good job bro..."

Right?
?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2006, 04:46:57 PM »
WTF THATS AWESOME im majorly jealous n shit wow to be sponsered at his age!
He is on the road to pros if he doesn't get injured or something or get princed from advil

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2006, 04:50:42 PM »
It makes sense.

You better back the fuck up, fore you get smacked the fuck up
That's how we do it on our side
Any of you ni**az from Muscleteach that wanna bring it bring it
But we ain't singin, we bringin drama
Fuck you and your motherfuckin mama
We gonna kill all you motherfuckers
Now when I came out I told you it was just about MD
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfuckin opinion
Well this how we gonna do this
Fuck Muscletech
Fuck MD
Fuck MD STAFF, as a publication
and as a motherfuckin crew
And if you wanna be down with Animal PACK
Then fuck you too
BSN, fuck you too
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2006, 04:51:30 PM »
You can have any feelings you want about Muscle Tech, but why is it a knock on Mayhem or any place for congratulating Steve on a contract?  

Good for him.  MT is well known in the industry for treating their athletes (I know....they're not athletes) very well financially.  

So, good for him.  It's a great move for both of them!
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2006, 04:52:48 PM »
You can have any feelings you want about Muscle Tech, but why is it a knock on Mayhem or any place for congratulating Steve on a contract?  

Good for him.  MT is well known in the industry for treating their athletes (I know....they're not athletes) very well financially.  

"well done bro, I love you bro, god loves you bro, im praying for u bro"

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2006, 04:53:13 PM »
"well done bro, I love you bro, god loves you bro, im praying for u bro"

There....doesn't that feel good?
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2006, 04:54:48 PM »
There....doesn't that feel good?

no, because i didnt mean it. ::)

thats the thing with the all ass kissing.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2006, 04:55:37 PM »

maybe he has some "business interests in Dubia India"
Here comes the money shot

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2006, 05:01:16 PM »

troponin. I feel ya, brah! I know who you are now and respect your work and knowledge. All that aside...

You see getbig is as real as it gets as far as a tounge in cheek through the keyhole look into the BB industry...from the kids in the back of the bus. On getbig...we're the kids who pissed and moaned when homework was given out NOT the kid(s) who REMINDED the teacher to give it out.

Mayhem it's different.

On getbig...we call it like we see it. Use Steve to trick uninformed and uneducated newbies with false promises and clever ads to rip the money out of their hands by them running to a fkn GNC on 'gold card' day to buy Cell Tech and Nitrotech.

It isn't a knock on Steve...he is very talented and works very hard. It's MuscleTech and their profit only agenda with their insulting advertorials who we have ill feelings towards.

We knock Mayhem because it's a territorial thing...they knock us. Either way...Mayhem doesnt call it like it should be seen. MuscleTech should be frowned upon inthis industry...they are insulting and it breaks myheart and makesme angry when I see a 16yr old come in my gym with a $80 jug of Celltech in their gym bag because they think...if they use that they will look like Jay and have some blonde whore hanging on them next summer.
?

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 05:01:30 PM »
no, because i didnt mean it. ::)

thats the thing with the all ass kissing.

So, you don't like Steve?  Or congratulating anyone is ass kissing?  

And I know you felt a little better inside after that post.  Don't run away from your feelings.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 05:06:43 PM »
So, you don't like Steve?  Or congratulating anyone is ass kissing?  

And I know you felt a little better inside after that post.  Don't run away from your feelings.

I don't hate the kid, but I find it difficult telling someone I love them :-\, or how I think god loves them :-\, or better still im "prayin" for them... :-\

WHEN I DON'T KNOW THEM.  ::)

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 05:07:09 PM »
troponin. I feel ya, brah! I know who you are now and respect your work and knowledge. All that aside...

You see getbig is as real as it gets as far as a tounge in cheek through the keyhole look into the BB industry...from the kids in the back of the bus. On getbig...we're the kids who pissed and moaned when homework was given out NOT the kid(s) who REMINDED the teacher to give it out.

Mayhem it's different.

On getbig...we call it like we see it. Use Steve to trick uninformed and uneducated newbies with false promises and clever ads to rip the money out of their hands by them running to a fkn GNC on 'gold card' day to buy Cell Tech and Nitrotech.

It isn't a knock on Steve...he is very talented and works very hard. It's MuscleTech and their profit only agenda with their insulting advertorials who we have ill feelings towards.

We knock Mayhem because it's a territorial thing...they knock us. Either way...Mayhem doesnt call it like it should be seen. MuscleTech should be frowned upon inthis industry...they are insulting and it breaks myheart and makesme angry when I see a 16yr old come in my gym with a $80 jug of Celltech in their gym bag because they think...if they use that they will look like Jay and have some blonde whore hanging on them next summer.

Blockhead,  
   You compete right?  You'd be happy to get a contract, right?  I'm happy for Steve.  He's young, and already making money from bodybuilding.  Can't fault him.  

Like I said, feel how you wish about MT, but you can't be mad at Steve for MT wanting to sign him.  

Sadly, or smartly, MT is doing what all companies do.  

For example, Lipitor is coming out with a new duel cholesterol fighting product.  It has an ingredient that raises HDL.  
The kick is....Lipitor is losing it's patent, and generics will soon be on the market for Lipitor.

What does Lipitor do?  They market the new HDL product as a combo with Lipitor.  So.....you can't get the new product, without also getting Lipitor....at the non-generic price for both!  Smart move for them.  Shaddy move for all us poor schmucks paying for health insurance.  
Just how things go.  

But.....Like I said, no one has to agree with it.  Just don't hate Steve for getting a nice contract doing what he loves.
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

troponin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 05:08:00 PM »
I don't hate the kid, but I find it difficult telling someone I love them :-\, or how I think god loves them :-\, or better still im "prayin" for them... :-\

WHEN I DON'T KNOW THEM.  ::)

Ahh...I see. 

But, mocking them is fine, right? 

www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 05:09:54 PM »
Rest assured that I will do my best to educate everyone I can that Steve uses steroids and that Muscletech products will not work as well as the claims say it will.

The consumer must know how the person representing the product attained his physique.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 05:10:13 PM »
 Forget it troponin...davidpaul is a STRAIGHT UP KILLA! Look at his avatar...don't you kno where he's from and who he rolls with???? Are you crazy??????

davidpaul be CRIPPIN, PIMPIN, SLINGIN', ROBBIN and KILLIN up in the Watts section of Compton.

Don't make him post a picture of his boys...awww fawk it you asked for it...

hey davidpaul...DO IT! Show troponin a picture of your boyz...show em!!!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 05:12:05 PM »
Ahh...I see. 

But, mocking them is fine, right? 

using sarcasm and irony isnt mocking, how have i mocked him?

have i called him a juiced to the gills teenager? NO

i said "he'll be eanring millionS soon", how is that mocking?

You see what many mayhemers, will never get is, that here we keep it real, thats all you can do...................

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
Forget it troponin...davidpaul is a STRAIGHT UP KILLA! Look at his avatar...don't you kno where he's from and who he rolls with???? Are you crazy??????

davidpaul be CRIPPIN, PIMPIN, SLINGIN', ROBBIN and KILLIN up in the Watts section of Compton.

Don't make him post a picture of his boys...awww fawk it you asked for it...

hey davidpaul...DO IT! Show troponin a picture of your boyz...show em!!!

n**az dont realize that I was having sitdowns with tookie when they sucking mommys titties.

RIP BRO - WE WILL MEET AGAIN.........and you lil' jonesy.
When I roll I roll dawg, you know the score, I got Crazyals money btw, ni**a paid up.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 05:20:50 PM »
Blockhead,  
   You compete right?  You'd be happy to get a contract, right?  I'm happy for Steve.  He's young, and already making money from bodybuilding.  Can't fault him.  

Like I said, feel how you wish about MT, but you can't be mad at Steve for MT wanting to sign him.  

Sadly, or smartly, MT is doing what all companies do.  

For example, Lipitor is coming out with a new duel cholesterol fighting product.  It has an ingredient that raises HDL.  
The kick is....Lipitor is losing it's patent, and generics will soon be on the market for Lipitor.

What does Lipitor do?  They market the new HDL product as a combo with Lipitor.  So.....you can't get the new product, without also getting Lipitor....at the non-generic price for both!  Smart move for them.  Shaddy move for all us poor schmucks paying for health insurance.  
Just how things go.  

But.....Like I said, no one has to agree with it.  Just don't hate Steve for getting a nice contract doing what he loves.
It's a law to never celebrate a mans misfortune and TO celebrate a mans fortune. Steve works hard has a great physique and excellent genetics to go far in this game. I salute him. I dont hate the PLAYER...just the game..or I mean, Muscletech for their neverending campaign of insults and mockery and raping of the newbs and their money.

Actually troponin...I read about your stuff. I want to win my weightclass(heavy) at the Illinois State show in May of 07. Or place in top 2 to qualify. I might contact you before you get so in demand and/or so busy that I'll need an agent to pick your brain. I know how to get ahold of you if I decide to....I'll be around.  
?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2006, 05:21:05 PM »

Mayhem it's different.

So with all honesty, in front of this whole forum, you would turn down 50k a year from Muscletech yourself Blockhead with your obligations being only 3 photo shoots, and 5-6 weekends at big bodybuilding shows? (paid plane trips and expenses) and thats it for your obligations.  (im not saying thats the stipulations of Steves contract, I just think its sad how comraderie in this sport sucks bigtime and people are pissed off and labeling others as asskissers when congratulating people who do well for themselves)

Do you know what this means to me? It means I lose Steve Kuclo off the Trueprotein team. That sucks but I couldnt be happier for the guy because he is a great kid and deserves the best.