Author Topic: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech  (Read 21882 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2006, 10:24:55 AM »
You had scholarship offers, but you chose your crappy university because it was cheap? 
Sounds like some monster scholarship offers.  I'm not talking about a $1,000 (insert locally famous person's name) award.  I'm talking about scholarships. 

If you had real scholarships, money wouldn't have been enough of an issue to make you go to podunk U back home. 

At least we know you live in Canada.  No where else in North America would someone be able to live comfortably on $40k a year.

You are an idiot actually.

Matt is making about the COMBINED MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME for AMERICA by himself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2006, 10:26:22 AM »
The Household income in the United States is a measure of private wealth commonly used by the United States government and private institutions. To measure the income of a household, the pre-tax earnings of all residents over the age of 15 are combined. The residents of the household do not have to be related to the householder for their earnings to be considered part of the household's income.[1] The use of household income is often seen as the most dependable measure of personal wealth, as people tend to live in households that include other wage earners besides themselves. In 2004, the median annual household income according to the US Census Bureau was determined to be $43,389,[2] nearly identical to that of Canada which was roughly $41,510 (USD) in the year 2000.[3] The median income per household member (including all working and non-working members above the age of 14) in the year 2003 was $23,535.[4] In the year 2005, there were approximately 113,146,000 households in the United States. 15.73% of all households had annual incomes exceeding $100,000,[5] while another 12.7% fell below the federal poverty threshold.[6] While the aggregate income distribution tends to tilt towards the top with the top 6.37% earning roughly one third of all income, it is important to note that the those with upper-middle incomes controlled an even greater share of the total earned income.[7] Households with moderately high middle class incomes ranging from $50,000 to $100,000 a year, represented 29.2% of all households, yet earned a far greater share (c.a. 40%) of all income.[5]

The 2005 economic survey also found that households in the top two income quintiles, those with an annual household income exceeding $55,331, had a mean of two income earners while those in the lower quintiles (2nd and middle quintile) had mean of only one income earner per household. Due to high unemployment among those in the lowest quintile the mean number of income earners for this particular group was determined to be zero.[5] Overall the United States followed the trend of other industrialized countries with a relatively large population of relatively affluent households outnumbering the poor. Among those in-between the relative extremes of the income strata a large and quite powerful section of households with moderately high middle class incomes[7] and an even larger number of households with moderately low incomes.[5] While the median household income has increased 44% since 1990 it has decreased very slightly when considering inflation. In 1990, the median household income was determined to be $30,056; $44,603 in 2003 dollars. In 2003, the median household income was, however, only $43,389, showing a slight decrease.[8][9]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2006, 10:31:50 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2006, 10:37:53 AM »
 Income by state

An average California home in Salinas, CA. In 2004, California was the most expensive state in the nation[28] and had a median household income of $49,894 (rank 13).[29]
This map shows the bottom fifteen states according to median household income.
This map shows those states whose median household income is below the national median.The median household income by state ranged from $32,589 or 26.7% below national median, in West Virginia to $57,352 or 29% above national median, in New Hampshire. Connecticut, which is often referred to as the nation's wealthiest state,[30] came in at number four with a median household income of $55,970. California which had the highest median home price in the nation.[28] where home prices have far outpaced incomes[31] only ranked number thirteen with a median household income of $49,894.[29] While California's median income was not near enough to afford the average California home or even a starter home, West Virginia, which had the nation's lowest median household income also had the nation's lowest median home price.[28][29] The northeastern states, more specifically those located in New England, as well as the western states had the highest median household income. Of the top fifteen states, all were located in the Northeast and West, with the sole exception of Minnesota which ranked fifth. The southern states had the by far lowest median household income with nine out of the country's fifteen poorest states being located in the South. It should be noted, however, that New York, Pennsylvania and the District of Columbia also fell below the national median. Overall, median household income tended to be the highest in nation's most urbanized northeastern, north mid-western and western States, while rural and mostly southern states had the lowest median household income.[29]

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2006, 10:42:31 AM »
rocket hit it when he said that I am the kind of guy who always seems like he is perpetually on a holiday.  My friend just graduated from the university of Waterloo and went to work in his field in New York, earning a little more than I am right now (maybe $55,000 a year), and keeps telling me how much he hates working from 8:30 until 5:00 between Monday and Friday.  Once he is finished his shift at work, he goes to the gym, has a meal, and in no time he has to get to bed in order to get a full night's sleep and wake up for around 7:00 to get to work on time. 

Shit I get up at 4am and get home around 6pm and then go to the gym.  I finish up at around 7:30-8o'clock and then shower and eat so by the time I get to sleep it's close to 10pm.  It fucking sucks dank.  Matt and 240 have got it right, now if I could only get my freelance drawing going I'd be living more comfortably like these two internet nobodies :)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2006, 10:50:31 AM »
Shit I get up at 4am and get home around 6pm and then go to the gym.  I finish up at around 7:30-8o'clock and then shower and eat so by the time I get to sleep it's close to 10pm.  It fucking sucks dank.  Matt and 240 have got it right, now if I could only get my freelance drawing going I'd be living more comfortably like these two internet nobodies :)

Just sleep less.  Then you will have more time.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2006, 10:52:08 AM »
Just sleep less.  Then you will have more time.

Gotta love the adonis principles

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2006, 10:53:30 AM »
Gotta love the adonis principles

Seriously.

Why do you sleep so much?  Do you REALLY think you are going to get bigger?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2006, 11:13:08 AM »
Seriously.

hahaha another myth bust by Adonis, not only don't you need more than a few scant grams of protein a day but you don't need to sleep more than a couple of hours a day at most. Hell, skip a few days of sleep if you're busy, sleep when you have time! It's too easy!

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2006, 11:14:13 AM »
Seriously.

Nah Man I think I'm at my natural limit already ;)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2006, 11:48:34 AM »
Matt you've officially got issues, bro.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2006, 11:59:24 AM »
doison,

The scholarships only covered tuition.  Even with tuition paid for, I would still have travel and living expenses to deal with, which would be another 5-10K per year.  The scholarships I got were strict academic scholarships covering the top tier of graduating averages, e.g., $X paid out over four years (for students who had a graduating average of 95% or higher), assuming an 80% was maintained during each year at university.  That money would have gone a long way, but Lakehead offered the same financial aid.  So not only did I save on the living expenses, but what little expenses I had (around $5,000 a year) were mostly covered.  So after all was said and done, I ended up spending about as much at Lakehead as I would have in just one year anywhere else (even with the scholarships).  You have to understand, I grew up lower middle class.  My parents raised five kids earning less money than I do right now.  To me, looking for value was always important to me, and Lakehead provided that value.

I think Lakehead is going up though - we just got a med school last year and there have been new facilities built.  It really is a great place.  I can't imagine anyone coming here and not feeling they received value.  To me it is simply an incredible place.  I'm fond of it and would pick it over any school.  Some of the greatest times in my life were during my time at LU and I plan to be here for a while yet.  I'm actually here right now, lol.  Just thought I would pop in to have lunch and check out getbig before going to the gym.  :)

And yes, in Canada it is easy to live off $40,000 a year.  My expenses are really only around $15,000 a year, but I put pretty well all the remaining money on the outstanding $38,000 debt I have on my house (mostly paid off due to years of saving money since I went to LU).  If I were to really sit down and calculate what I made this year, it could have been higher, since I made another $10,000 subletting my house to my friends.  I know this sounds like nothing, but you can honestly live very comfortably here with that.  Cost of living is very low.

In the summer I got a job at a club just for fun and to meet girls, which makes me a few extra bucks, but I would honestly work that job for free.

I had so many jobs that I hated in my life that I knew I would never be able to do the 9-5 thing.  I would rather make a meager income than make a fortune but have no free time.  I also agree that you have the potential to make a good living doing your own thing.  When I started making my website, I was teaching myself HTML as I was making it.  If 240 and I can do it, anyone can, lol.

Don`t feel bad Matt,

You make what the MEDIAN TOTAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME MAKES in AMERICA.  That is EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE FAMILY!

You are doing well. 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2006, 12:32:25 PM »
money is easy to make if you know  :-*

if i recall adonis was driving an esprit in his l8 teens early 20's.

Block. you owe me that 500 bucks G. ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2006, 12:39:35 PM »

Ay player...Ay...

You know I be all good for that loot...me and that ni66a O-Dawg got that thing to do this weekend once we done...BOOM, I'll git yo money...uknowwutImsayin???
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2006, 12:46:49 PM »
Ay player...Ay...

You know I be all good for that loot...me and that ni66a O-Dawg got that thing to do this weekend once we done...BOOM, I'll git yo money...uknowwutImsayin???

wells that Joeys cut he owed me from last week I think, fucker owed me big - been ducking me for a long time, You can take yo' time on the 500, I know your good for it.

I gotta pay off some fucking Guinea's this week. Its becoming harder for a ni**a to earn a crust.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2006, 01:02:47 PM »
why are n**gas always paying off guineas and jews?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2006, 01:23:28 PM »
why are n**gas always paying off guineas and jews?

cos those fuckas have got better infrastucture/organisation. The Jews are always better organised, you will never see a Jew doing hit's/ doing any real actual crime, or many wops selling shit on the street/doing liquor store holdups. They run the show higher up in many Cities. But in Compton, the Streers is all there is G, and the Ni**as and Essais run that shit.