Author Topic: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech  (Read 21878 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Steve Kuclo signs with Muscletech
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2006, 12:03:54 PM »
How about you guys take this to pm or another thread and let this thread get back on topic?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2006, 01:50:53 PM »
Exactly!  TorontoRaptorsFan: have you ever considered that I wanted to stay where the people who meant the most to me were?  Unlike you, not all of us derive happiness from material goods and superficialities.  Yes, I gave up full scholarships at better schools because I wanted to stay where my heart was.  Raymond Balec was from Thunder Bay and was also the TOP graduating high school student in the COUNTRY in 2001 with a clean 100% average.  He went to LU in the chemistry program for three years and was accepted into med school for 2004 - his average was still 100% or close to it throughout his entire degree.  There are students at U of T who do four years of chemistry who don't get accepted to med school.  It doesn't matter what school you go to when you're getting 100% in your major classes like I was.

You REALLY called out the wrong person here.  I know that Lakehead in general has fewer high achieving students than U of T, but only top tier U of T math students would get a job in the field over me.  Your mistake was to assume I was just some run of the mill dumbass who went to "Last chance Lakehead" and I don't think you had any idea or expectation that I didn't fit the mold.

I never started out by bragging in this thread.  You want to call me on my lack of intelligence?  Expect me to bite back.  I just have to question the audacity of a commerce graduate who has difficulty spelling who is trying to claim intellectual superiority to an individual who completed a full undergrad degree in pure math.  And I'm not bragging about my income either, but as rocket said, it comes from a website which requires little maintenance.

PS - the phone number was for my high school, not my teacher's home.

PPS - U of T is NOT a school to be bragging about!  I never bragged about LU and wouldn't for that matter.  By no means is U of T something to brag about either!

Wait......
You had SUCH good grades, and were SO intelligent that you could have gone to ANY school in the entire country......But, you had NO scholarship offers to ANY of them, and had to go to a shitty school instead??

You do realize how ridiculous this is, right? 

As for close mindedness.....you chose to attend a college that sucked, because it was 5 min from your house, and you didn't want to leave your friends.  MONSTER open mindedness there!

And, I find it nice that you chose to illustrate the fact that your school was good, because 1+1=2.....they do teach you well in Canada. 
You'll be promoted to asst. manager in charge of snowshoe stringing in no time!
Y

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »
I'd say thats enough about Matt C and his debate with Torontoraptorsfan. I think it's solved.

Matt your are exactly right about bodybuilding needing Steve, and he does not need bodybuilding. I talk to him about once a week and he's really got his shit together. He just loves training and bodybuilding, that's why he does it. Trust me, he didn't start this lifestyle in hopes of receiving a "lucrative" supplement contract.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2006, 02:19:35 PM »
Guys,

fact is, there are high school dropouts who out-earn top college graduates.  school gives you tools and exposure to concepts.  you could get the exact same thing you get at harvard with a library card and an internet connection.  True, the degree will get more doors opened and is a requirement for professional certification positions, but for 95% of us hustling types, whether entrepreneurs or 9-to-5'ers, once you start a job your degree or GPA or courseload doesn't matter.  Your ability to produce, earn, adapt, and see opportunities and handle yourself in situations is all that matters.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2006, 02:24:56 PM »
Its coming from a website which requires very little maintanence you knob.  He's built  himself an earner and now he's doing what you might only realise is the name of the game very late.  He's living life - Not selling his soul for a wage.

Hi Matt C

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2006, 02:26:40 PM »
Thats good that he is making money but no need to go around bragging about it on here. We don't give a shit. The anti steroid attitude doesn't help either.

edit: Another thing I learned from MattC is he lies just about everything he says.  :-\

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2006, 02:40:24 PM »

edit: Another thing I learned from MattC is he lies just about everything he says.  :-\

You are wrong. MattT does not lie.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2006, 02:41:46 PM »
You are wrong. MattT does not lie.

Hi Matt C rocket.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2006, 03:00:20 PM »
Hi Matt C rocket.

I am not Tredders, Tomr76, Jaejonna or Rocket. I am Debussey.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2006, 03:04:00 PM »
I am not Tredders, Tomr76, Jaejonna or Rocket. I am Debussey.

You are me and I you, now that if that really is the case, who is Gary busey?

Jeff FAHEY or Nick Nolte?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2006, 03:24:04 PM »
I am gonna get a microbiology degree then go to med skool and be a cardiac surgeon and make fucking mad cash

matt, you seem like a smart guy why did you decide to get such a low calibre degree? I mean 60k a year? c'mon that is not good. 

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2006, 03:25:46 PM »
I go to u of m btw

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2006, 03:47:21 PM »
I am gonna get a microbiology degree then go to med skool and be a cardiac surgeon and make fucking mad cash

matt, you seem like a smart guy why did you decide to get such a low calibre degree? I mean 60k a year? c'mon that is not good. 

Yup, after 4 years of undergrad, a year of your life devoted to the MCAT's, 4 years of med school, 3 years of residency, 3 years of a cardiology fellowship, and 3 years of an interventional fellowship....you'll be ROLLING in it. 
Y

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2006, 03:48:58 PM »
You are me and I you, now that if that really is the case, who is Gary busey?

Jeff FAHEY or Nick Nolte?

Gary Busey is what is in all of us. Gary Busey is god, the creator of the universe.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2006, 04:02:01 PM »
Gary Busey is what is in all of us. Gary Busey is god, the creator of the universe.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2006, 04:42:01 PM »
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2006, 04:51:36 PM »

easier said than done my friend.  I started going to school to be an engineer a long time ago and I busted my fucking ass.  I worked in a shop 55-60 hours a week and went to school full time.  I was up until 12:30 everynight and up and at work at 6 the next morning.  I studied on my lunch.  I wrote physics equations on my fucking hands so I could study while I did repairs on die's I built that were running in 150-200 ton presses.  I carried around 3*5 cards all day long, studied calculas while I was driving, while I was eating and probably while I was doing the old lady.   Eventually I got my degree but I barely use it and I'm more emplyable because of the software that I know....what I'm saying is it's alot harder than it sounds, if your young stay at home as long as you can and study your ass off, don't put yourself in my position and expect to succeed...everyone I know was burned out on school after 4 years, it takes a special person to go to school long enough to be a doctor.
nasser=piece of shit

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2006, 06:21:26 PM »
Hi Matt C

All of you people harassing him on his wage really need to understand the difference between Matt C and yourselves.  It amazes me that you cannot.   The guy probably works 1/4 of the time most of you do.

Its amazing how few of you apparently value spare time.  Spare time is far better than any wage.  All you people can do is buy "more shit".  Matt can waltz around being one of those annoying cunts who seem to perpetually be on a holiday.  To me thats quality of life.  Haha, fancy comparing your wage to his.  Look at 240, imagine how much more time he is spending with his new baby.

You are all slaves compared to matt in terms of work

(No I'm not Matt, I just know Matt's situation very well)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2006, 06:23:34 PM »
All of you people harassing him on his wage really need to understand the difference between Matt C and yourselves.  It amazes me that you cannot.   The guy probably works 1/4 of the time most of you do.

Its amazing how few of you apparently value spare time.  Spare time is far better than any wage.  All you people can do is buy "more shit".  Matt can waltz around being one of those annoying cunts who seem to perpetually be on a holiday.  To me thats quality of life.  Haha, fancy comparing your wage to his.  Look at 240, imagine how much more time he is spending with his new baby.

We should all live like Gary Busey. The legend shows us the way.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2006, 06:24:06 PM »

Yeak ok Matt C.

ps. 240 does not have a wife or baby

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2006, 06:24:23 PM »

I agree.  The envious always hold disdain for those with spare time.  Time is something you can`t buy or get back.  

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2006, 06:32:35 PM »
We should all live like Gary Busey. The legend shows us the way.

Essentially you could drop Gary Busey's name every post and be a hit with me.  Hail him.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2006, 06:35:36 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 27, 2006, 06:42:11 PM »
Look at 240, imagine how much more time he is spending with his new baby.

true that.  i thank god every day that i am not spending 8 hours at work, plus driving time, plus gym, away from my baby every day.  I dunno how many hours I work, but I know it doesn't ever feel like work.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2006, 10:15:38 AM »
I had scholarship offers to every university I applied to.

You had scholarship offers, but you chose your crappy university because it was cheap? 
Sounds like some monster scholarship offers.  I'm not talking about a $1,000 (insert locally famous person's name) award.  I'm talking about scholarships. 

If you had real scholarships, money wouldn't have been enough of an issue to make you go to podunk U back home. 

At least we know you live in Canada.  No where else in North America would someone be able to live comfortably on $40k a year.
Y