Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753158 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5550 on: March 12, 2010, 11:50:31 AM »
Question for Team Nasser:

Would you consider it to be an honor to use used toilet paper from Nasser himself, or would it be more approprite to frame it in your living room?

actually we can use plenty of them to fill your mouth to shut you up :-X

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5551 on: March 12, 2010, 11:58:06 AM »
lot of rim job warriors and glory hole heroes in this thread.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5552 on: March 12, 2010, 02:59:07 PM »
actually we can use plenty of them to fill your mouth to shut you up :-X

So you're implying you already have a collection.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5553 on: March 12, 2010, 05:32:09 PM »
Would showing Nasser pics to my Egyptian girlfriend:

A) Turn her on
B) Turn her off
C) Make her realize that I have an unnatural obsession with muscular men in thongs.   :-[

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5554 on: March 13, 2010, 01:49:02 PM »
Would showing Nasser pics to my Egyptian girlfriend:

A) Turn her on
B) Turn her off
C) Make her realize that I have an unnatural obsession with muscular men in thongs.   :-[

Would probably turn her off towards you as she would realize what she's missing  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5555 on: March 13, 2010, 03:33:16 PM »
Would probably turn her off towards you as she would realize what she's missing  ;D

was going to say a similar thing but didnt want to annoy my arabian woman lover friend :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5556 on: March 13, 2010, 04:02:58 PM »
titusisback used to be leading pumpkinhead hahaha and now he's the biggest supporter of team nasser, strange man indeed

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5557 on: March 13, 2010, 04:36:57 PM »
But remember I somewhat look like the wizard of truth himself.  ;) 

Thanks for your kindness Sherieff, I am not sure if she could handle Nasser's mass anyway.   :o

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5558 on: March 13, 2010, 10:32:23 PM »
135-138/200: nasser with various fans around the world!!.. bobs do you have any idea what was wrong with nasser's arm in the first pic.??.. i never new he broke his arm!!..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #5559 on: March 14, 2010, 06:13:00 AM »
Bobs i hope you can ask huge nasser - wizard of truth, a question or two from me  8)

Does nasser have any regrets about becoming a bodybuilder? with his intellect and charisma overly apparent its clear to me that he could have literally been anything he wanted in life - why did he choose bodybuilding? if he could go back in time would he change anything?

I would also like to know if he felt like retiring in disgust when the beer barrel won yet another olympia despite being clearly inferior to huge nasser.

thank you  8)
175lbs by 31st July

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5560 on: March 14, 2010, 05:31:54 PM »
serious question ---> where did Nasser get his drive from?.....all bullshit aside, he seems like he's had quite a life journey

Nasser is a champion.
Nasser would have been a success in ANY field he chooses to apply himself to.

Determination, discipline, perseverance,courage, intelligence, tenacity................ .these are all the champion hallmarks of Huge Nasser!

newmom

« Reply #5561 on: March 14, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »
brutal pic of the fanny pack with hot man with nasser

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5562 on: March 15, 2010, 08:03:02 AM »
this thread is truely going nowhere fast...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5563 on: March 15, 2010, 08:18:44 AM »
this thread is truely going nowhere fast...

have you noticed you are mr. asshole in this pic.?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5564 on: March 15, 2010, 12:28:33 PM »
135-138/200: nasser with various fans around the world!!.. bobs do you have any idea what was wrong with nasser's arm in the first pic.??.. i never new he broke his arm!!..

Great pics Sherief.  I know of an arm problem he had many years ago but I dont know if that's the same one, it will be detailed im his book!

Also I found this picture incredible (139/200) from your facebook fan page.  Mind-bogglingly-massive!  :o

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5565 on: March 15, 2010, 12:37:25 PM »
Great pics Sherief.  I know of an arm problem he had many years ago but I dont know if that's the same one, it will be detailed im his book!

Also I found this picture incredible (139/200) from your facebook fan page.  Mind-bogglingly-massive!  :o

bobs the page has become more than 3000 fans today!.. shall we start posting 3000 pics after finishing the 200? ;D

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5566 on: March 15, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
nasser's uncircumcised cock mind bogglingly massive in bobs mouth

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5567 on: March 15, 2010, 01:47:17 PM »
Serious question....Does Nasser have any children?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5568 on: March 15, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »
Serious question....Does Nasser have any children?

None at the moment, but when he finds an admirer that lives up to his rightfully high standards he will spread the Great El Sonbaty genetics.

Just got off the phone with Nasser and got answers to Sherief's question and Fatpanda's two questions, will be posting here shortly

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5569 on: March 15, 2010, 05:18:43 PM »

Just got off the phone with Nassere, he said the picture is taken in Lafayette,  Louisiana afterer he got attacked by the same ninjas who attacked Wheeler.  The ninjas happened to be in Louisiana at the time as they had just gotten expelled from California.  :o

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5570 on: March 15, 2010, 05:19:21 PM »
With genetics as elite and unbelievably superior as Nasser's, it is not a simple matter of sharing with just anyone.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5571 on: March 15, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »
None at the moment, but when he finds an admirer that lives up to his rightfully high standards he will spread the Great El Sonbaty genetics.

;D ;D ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5572 on: March 15, 2010, 05:26:08 PM »
Bobs i hope you can ask huge nasser - wizard of truth, a question or two from me  8)

Does nasser have any regrets about becoming a bodybuilder? with his intellect and charisma overly apparent its clear to me that he could have literally been anything he wanted in life - why did he choose bodybuilding? if he could go back in time would he change anything?

I would also like to know if he felt like retiring in disgust when the beer barrel won yet another olympia despite being clearly inferior to huge nasser.

thank you  8)

Firstly Nasser is thankful at your comments and good questions.  To be honest Nasser always preferred soccer over bodybuilding, and to this day as well.   Initially he started working out to strerngthen his legs for soccer, but continued after rerealizing his grat potential in bb.  Overall he did enjoy his pro career and still enjoys bodybuilding today, but points out that bodybuilding is the most under paid sport compared to the effort that is put into it, the sacrifice,  mental strength, determination, etc.  If he would know what he knows now when he was younger he would not have chosen bodybuilding.  He also pointed out that many people in the bodybuilding industry are simple rejects of society.  He stressed that this does no apply to all but many people within the industry.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5573 on: March 15, 2010, 05:34:15 PM »
Firstly Nasser is thankful at your comments and good questions.  To be honest Nasser always preferred soccer over bodybuilding, and to this day as well.   Initially he started working out to strerngthen his legs for soccer, but continued after rerealizing his grat potential in bb.  Overall he did enjoy his pro career and still enjoys bodybuilding today, but points out that bodybuilding is the most under paid sport compared to the effort that is put into it, the sacrifice,  mental strength, determination, etc.  If he would know what he knows now when he was younger he would not have chosen bodybuilding.  He also pointed out that many people in the bodybuilding industry are simple rejects of society.  He stressed that this does no apply to all but many people within the industry.

How does it feel to live vicariously through another man?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5574 on: March 15, 2010, 05:36:29 PM »
If he would know what he knows now when he was younger he would not have chosen bodybuilding.  He also pointed out that many people in the bodybuilding industry are simple rejects of society.  He stressed that this does no apply to all but many people within the industry.

Not to be a snobbery person about this but bodybuilding is almost beneath a guy like Nasser. A lot - not all, but a great many - choose bodybuilding as they have no other prospects and would be unemployed/manual labor without it. Nasser has a masters degree and is fluent in many languages. He could have followed a very safe career path and even if only moderately successful at it , it would pay more than bodybuilding.

The biggest shame - and I truly mean this - is that bodybuilding didn't realize what an opportunity they had to build the future of the sport around Nasser. A person like him could have raised it from the lowly status it has - instead they try to drag him down to their level. It is only due to his stubbornness and intelligence that he didn't end up like these junkies and bankrupts who leave the stage and exit into oblivion.