Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753180 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5575 on: March 15, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »

Not to be a snobbery person about this but bodybuilding is almost beneath a guy like Nasser. A lot - not all, but a great many - choose bodybuilding as they have no other prospects and would be unemployed/manual labor without it. Nasser has a masters degree and is fluent in many languages. He could have followed a very safe career path and even if only moderately successful at it , it would pay more than bodybuilding.

The biggest shame - and I truly mean this - is that bodybuilding didn't realize what an opportunity they had to build the future of the sport around Nasser. A person like him could have raised it from the lowly status it has - instead they try to drag him down to their level. It is only due to his stubbornness and intelligence that he didn't end up like these junkies and bankrupts who leave the stage and exit into oblivion.

Bullshit. Nasser was just another bodybuilder doing loads of drugs. He has a Masters degree.... big fucking deal, I have one too.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5576 on: March 15, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
Regarding Fatpanda's question: "I would also like to know if he felt like retiring in disgust when the beer barrel won yet another olympia despite being clearly inferior to huge nasser" he said yes he does very much feel that way, some notes and direct quotes from the convo:

"How can somebody with multiple obvious muscle tears win with a perfect score?"
"A great back can not compensate asymmetrical torn up body parts and a protruding beer barelled stomach on the day of the show"
"You can tell kids or blind or impaired followers that this is the epitome of bodybuilding but not to anyone who knows what is going on."

He also felt discriminated against others for example Levrone, adding that he beat Levrone countless times in the symmetry and muscularity rounds but the judges still let Levrone win 15 times over Nasser and explained it was due to "Levrone's posing."  Nasser acknowledges Levrone was a good poser, but feels they used this as an excuse as posing skills should not weigh more than actual physique symmetry and muscularity.

"If the judges like you, they let you win through posing skills; and if not they use posing too place you lower."  On posing he also said he was never a fan of "stripper posings" like Cormier or Melvin Anthonys or others who would shake their ass cheeks on stage.  He also raised a good point that he would have never won the Arnold Classic if he had been an ex-strripper or "grape fruit maturbater." "Good for these newer guys, at least they are not getting discriminated against like I was."  He also said he believes nowdays posing does not even count in the end result of a bodybuilding event.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5577 on: March 15, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »
How does it feel to live vicariously through another man?

Like I said its a friendship based on mutal respect.  From your posts it sounds like you have few/no good friends in real life and that's why this all seems so foreign to you

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5578 on: March 15, 2010, 06:01:36 PM »
serious question - is nasserholes cock more mind boggling in your mouth or in your hand?

None at the moment, but when he finds an admirer that lives up to his rightfully high standards he will spread the Great El Sonbaty genetics.

Just got off the phone with Nasser and got answers to Sherief's question and Fatpanda's two questions, will be posting here shortly

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5579 on: March 15, 2010, 06:02:42 PM »
Are there any recent pics of Nasser working out?

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #5580 on: March 15, 2010, 06:03:58 PM »
Bullshit. Nasser was just another bodybuilder doing loads of drugs. He has a Masters degree.... big fucking deal, I have one too.

Dont compare yourself with Nasser. He was indeed a dashing bodybuilder scientist. Let me know when you accomplish that feat. Nasser stuck out like a sore thumb being huge, ripped, and intelligent compared to his egomaniac overnight juicer meathead peers.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5581 on: March 15, 2010, 06:04:03 PM »
Regarding Fatpanda's question: "I would also like to know if he felt like retiring in disgust when the beer barrel won yet another olympia despite being clearly inferior to huge nasser" he said yes he does very much feel that way, some notes and direct quotes from the convo:

"How can somebody with multiple obvious muscle tears win with a perfect score?"
"A great back can not compensate asymmetrical torn up body parts and a protruding beer barelled stomach on the day of the show"
"You can tell kids or blind or impaired followers that this is the epitome of bodybuilding but not to anyone who knows what is going on."

He also felt discriminated against others for example Levrone, adding that he beat Levrone countless times in the symmetry and muscularity rounds but the judges still let Levrone win 15 times over Nasser and explained it was due to "Levrone's posing."  Nasser acknowledges Levrone was a good poser, but feels they used this as an excuse as posing skills should not weigh more than actual physique symmetry and muscularity.

"If the judges like you, they let you win through posing skills; and if not they use posing too place you lower."  On posing he also said he was never a fan of "stripper posings" like Cormier or Melvin Anthonys or others who would shake their ass cheeks on stage.  He also raised a good point that he would have never won the Arnold Classic if he had been an ex-strripper or "grape fruit maturbater." "Good for these newer guys, at least they are not getting discriminated against like I was."  He also said he believes nowdays posing does not even count in the end result of a bodybuilding event.

Why is Nasser so bitter towards Levrone?

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5582 on: March 15, 2010, 06:05:51 PM »
Why is Nasser so bitter towards Levrone?

Replace the word bitter with skeptical please. Levrone had a pencil neck no matter how great he looked. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5583 on: March 15, 2010, 06:08:06 PM »
Replace the word bitter with skeptical please. Levrone had a pencil neck no matter how great he looked. 

Still beat Nasser more than Nasser beat him, and is universally regarded as a better bobdybuilder, which he was

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5584 on: March 15, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
Dont compare yourself with Nasser. He was indeed a dashing bodybuilder scientist. Let me know when you accomplish that feat. Nasser stuck out like a sore thumb being huge, ripped, and intelligent compared to his egomaniac overnight juicer meathead peers.

Is he really intelligent?

What are some examples of his intelligence? What are some intellectual feats he has accomplished? Specifically?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5585 on: March 15, 2010, 06:12:20 PM »

What are some examples of his intelligence? What are some intellectual feats he has accomplished? Specifically?

He had a friend of his from the gym drain Synthol out of his body by squeezing the abscesses with a pipe wrench in his kitchen.

if that doesn't scream intelligence, I don't know what does  :D

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5586 on: March 15, 2010, 06:17:13 PM »

I have read enough of his material and interviews to realize he is smarter than 99% of people on this very site. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he is very sharp either. You seem biased against him already so it doesn't seem like a very good idea to argue with you about it, because I will more than likely lose due to your irrationality.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5587 on: March 15, 2010, 06:29:47 PM »
Still beat Nasser more than Nasser beat him, and is universally regarded as a better bobdybuilder, which he was

Its all opinion. One guy sees a masterpiece another guy sees a disasterpiece. Both Nasser and Kevin had flaws but then again they were two entirely different physiques. But I guess Kevin gets the nod because he took his fuckings and robbings quietly unlike Nasser right?  ::)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5588 on: March 15, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »
I have read enough of his material and interviews to realize he is smarter than 99% of people on this very site. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize he is very sharp either. You seem biased against him already so it doesn't seem like a very good idea to argue with you about it, because I will more than likely lose due to your irrationality.

I am not biased against Nasser at all. I don't really care about pro bodybuilders and their lives too much.

I am just disgusted with Team Nasser and the intense brown nosing and cock riding. So I decided to call it like I see it.

You all are making fools out of Nasser, and yourselves. You all should take a step back and think about it.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5589 on: March 15, 2010, 06:39:01 PM »
It would appear to me that Shipsekki is far more obsessed with HUGE Nasser and the resplendent TEAM Nasser and affiliates than they are with him.

Why would anyone care about your "respect"? You are nothing, less important than tits on a bull.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5590 on: March 15, 2010, 06:42:19 PM »
It would appear to me that Shipsekki is far more obsessed with HUGE Nasser and the resplendent TEAM Nasser and affiliates than they are with him.

Why would anyone care about your "respect"? You are nothing, less important than tits on a bull.

Nasser is nothing too. Just some juiced up dude with a little fame in the bodybuilding subculture. We are all just men here, no more no less.

So why are you worshipping another man like he is Jesus or Muhammad?

Imagine if Nasser stopped doing steroids right now. It would all be over for him.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5591 on: March 15, 2010, 06:48:21 PM »
Yet here YOU are on page 225 of this LEGENDARY thread about Nasser, talking about Nasser, thinking about Nasser, your bony fingers stabbing at the keyboard in Nasser induced rage.

No, we are not all just men - Nasser is a famous and great bodybuilder with the greatest ever thread on the getbig devoted to him. You are a boy, a beta male in comparison. Now post some more on this epic Nasser thread about how unimportant Nasser is.

Maybe you will eventually spot the irony here and see how each time your hunched, awkward frame chews out a response...you own and undermine yourself

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5592 on: March 15, 2010, 06:54:41 PM »
Yet here YOU are on page 225 of this LEGENDARY thread about Nasser, talking about Nasser, thinking about Nasser, your bony fingers stabbing at the keyboard in Nasser induced rage.

No, we are not all just men - Nasser is a famous and great bodybuilder with the greatest ever thread on the getbig devoted to him. Now post some more on this epic Nasser thread about how unimportant Nasser is.

Maybe you will eventually spot the irony here and see how each time your hunched, awkward frame chews out a response...you own and undermine yourself

Sure dude, i'm over here in a rage with a hunched and awkward frame ::) Keep on living in dreamland.....

Nasser is legendary in the bodybuilding world. Big fucking deal. Most people on this Earth don't give a damn about bodybuilders. Bodybuilders are just guys who inject the shit out of themselves with juice and lift weights. Wow......

Get a grip on reality buddy. I don't give a damn about Nasser, i'm just calling you Team Nasser members out as being a bunch of delusional idiots.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5593 on: March 15, 2010, 07:00:35 PM »

Nasser is legendary in the bodybuilding world. Big fucking deal. Most people on this Earth don't give a damn about bodybuilders.

Maybe, but this is a bodybuilding website. Go to a boxing website and they will discuss Ali, many will be big fans. All the greats have fans in their chosen sports. Nasser is simply one of the greatest bodoybuilder to ever live.

I think maybe you need to try a flower arranging website or maybe some knitting site.  Look like bodybuilding is just too hardcore for you.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5594 on: March 15, 2010, 07:03:24 PM »
lol shipsekki created a gimmick just to hate on The Wizard of Truth.  Trolled a whole thread of 6 pages on main board.  You must really be bored or have a bottom of the trash can life to sit around having such hate for such a humble, intelligent and successful man as Nasser. 

jt
TEAM Nasser

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5595 on: March 15, 2010, 07:04:11 PM »
Sure dude, i'm over here in a rage with a hunched and awkward frame ::) Keep on living in dreamland.....

Nasser is legendary in the bodybuilding world. Big fucking deal. Most people on this Earth don't give a damn about bodybuilders. Bodybuilders are just guys who inject the shit out of themselves with juice and lift weights. Wow......

Get a grip on reality buddy. I don't give a damn about Nasser, i'm just calling you Team Nasser members out as being a bunch of delusional idiots.

Dude, i'm not on this Team Nasser or whatever the fuck that is i just really admire the guy. But, if people are gonna worship anyone it should be Nasser. If the Pope or Jesus were jacked and had women all over them i'd look up to them too but that aint the case. I notice there are lot of people on here making Nassers fanbase look stupid and i'm not trying to be one of them I just stand up for the guy because he was truly 1 of a kind. He has always gotten shit on from the bodybuilding community that he has dedicated so much to and it makes me wanna puke.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
« Reply #5596 on: March 15, 2010, 07:14:27 PM »
lol shipsekki created a gimmick just to hate on The Wizard of Truth.  Trolled a whole thread of 6 pages on main board.  You must really be bored or have a bottom of the trash can life to sit around having such hate for such a humble, intelligent and successful man as Nasser. 

jt

If Nasser changed his name to say “Jack Jackson” or “John Johnson”, talked about God all the time and said the typical "i'm just honored to be here" BS years ago, his career would have gone much differently. In the U.S.A. the truth shall shun you, not set you free. His Robson interviews are the reason there are so many Trolls on here bashing him and making false claims. Whoever they are, you can be sure they were instructed to do what they're doing. Whether it be from Milos, the IFBB or other pro bodybuilders holding a grudge for what he said  we will never know. The IFBB would love to delete Nasser from the history books for revealing the truth, thats what Americans do best isnt it?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5597 on: March 15, 2010, 07:18:19 PM »
If Nasser changed his name to say “Jack Jackson” or “John Johnson”, talked about God all the time and said the typical "i'm just honored to be here" BS years ago, his career would have gone much differently. In the U.S.A. the truth shall shun you, not set you free. His Robson interviews are the reason there are so many Trolls on here bashing him and making false claims. Whoever they are, you can be sure they were instructed to do what they're doing. Whether it be from Milos, the IFBB or other pro bodybuilders holding a grudge for what he said  we will never know. The IFBB would love to delete Nasser from the history books for revealing the truth, thats what Americans do best isnt it?

That is a BRILLIANT post!

Sadly, having an Arabic surname also was held against Nasser. Plus, being outspoken, strong-willed and more intelligent than everyone else was not to his advantage.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5598 on: March 15, 2010, 07:33:13 PM »
That is a BRILLIANT post!

Sadly, having an Arabic surname also was held against Nasser. Plus, being outspoken, strong-willed and more intelligent than everyone else was not to his advantage.

totally agree, what the USA was scared of is a Mr Olympia that wasn't from America.  They were afraid Nasser would steal it's so called glory and lead the Arab male into the lead of muscle in USA, USA didn't want Arab muscle as they know Arab muscle is much superior in quality and look to white muscle. 

Also he does not tot the company line of doing gay posing, lying and cheating like the IFBB wanted.

TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5599 on: March 15, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »
All I can say is WOW - the most articulate and wittiest poster on getbig (Sharma) just owned ShipSecki into oblivion!  I think account deletion is one of his only options now.  Exposed for being obsessed with Nasser, he now tries to prove Sharma wrong by not replying immediately, but guaranteed he is reading this thread as he can not get enough of Nasser :)

And geneticmarvel, great posts!  Countdown until someone wrongly accuses you of being a gimmick...;)