Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 754936 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6950 on: February 12, 2012, 09:11:17 PM »
you guys are saying this because you dont know the full story!!.. that woman told her husband how she liked nasser.. the man went crazy till he saw nasser.. after this he told his wife,.. "oh baby you have all the right to love the sexy wizard,.. if i was a woman i would have fallen for him too.. go and enjoy your time.. oh wait.. plz ask him if he likes men too"  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

hey guy it's GB!!..

but sure someone like nasser with a lot of female/male fans around the world is asked to sign something or to take a pic. with someone all the time!!.. not to say ppl want to sleep with him but they just appreciate his achievements and his nice personality!!..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6951 on: February 12, 2012, 09:27:10 PM »
you guys are saying this because you dont know the full story!!.. that woman told her husband how she liked nasser.. the man went crazy till he saw nasser.. after this he told his wife,.. "oh baby you have all the right to love the sexy wizard,.. if i was a woman i would have fallen for him too.. go and enjoy your time.. oh wait.. plz ask him if he likes men too"  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

hey guy it's GB!!..

but sure someone like nasser with a lot of female/male fans around the world is asked to sign something or to take a pic. with someone all the time!!.. not to say ppl want to sleep with him but they just appreciate his achievements and his nice personality!!..
But swami can read minds Sherief.  He said he knew for sure this married woman wanted to ask Nasser out.   ???  When I was in San Diego the men there were like vultures (california in general) and yet I didn't let it go to my head.  Who cares if a trashy married woman is trying to cheat on her husband?  It's nothing to brag about.  Swami needs to grow up and stop only thinking with his ego. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6952 on: February 12, 2012, 10:40:03 PM »
The jealousy of the bottom feeders is blossoming in this thread tonight, the pumpkin heads have returned, these ones are the attention whoring kind :)

What would you call someone who rants and raves about Nasser but is in fact Nasser himself but posting under a diff name JT ? Is this not weird to you ?  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6953 on: February 13, 2012, 09:03:50 AM »
But swami can read minds Sherief.  He said he knew for sure this married woman wanted to ask Nasser out.   ???  When I was in San Diego the men there were like vultures (california in general) and yet I didn't let it go to my head.  Who cares if a trashy married woman is trying to cheat on her husband?  It's nothing to brag about.  Swami needs to grow up and stop only thinking with his ego. 

Booty I'm sure you have the capacity to follow along, if you read up a few posts you'll notice it was a few others who started the "Nasser's is ugly, can't impress girls, etc" argument to which myself, swami etc were simply giving our accounts of what we've seen to respond to those haters.  Nowhere were we unprovokedly "bragging" about anything.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6954 on: February 13, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »
And LOL at the irony of WillGrant saying its sad for us to praise Nasser, at least he's a real-life friend as opposed to Willgrant who seeks excitement through e-flirting with a female online who he has probably never met (booty).  I imagine the attention from females in person is a bit lacking there Willgrant? ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6955 on: February 13, 2012, 09:50:53 AM »
i am sure if booty sees nasser she will change her mind and will believe swami and bobs :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6956 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:37 AM »
i am sure if booty sees nasser she will change her mind and will believe swami and bobs :-X

;D

Nassar, now I know alot of people would disagree with me but with his exotic looks I find him quite attractive. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6957 on: February 13, 2012, 10:23:20 AM »
so booty you see nasser attractive from his pictures,.. imagine if you see the real thing??..  :P

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6958 on: February 13, 2012, 02:17:59 PM »
Booty I'm sure you have the capacity to follow along, if you read up a few posts you'll notice it was a few others who started the "Nasser's is ugly, can't impress girls, etc" argument to which myself, swami etc were simply giving our accounts of what we've seen to respond to those haters.  Nowhere were we unprovokedly "bragging" about anything.

QFT!!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6959 on: February 13, 2012, 02:18:42 PM »
And LOL at the irony of WillGrant saying its sad for us to praise Nasser, at least he's a real-life friend as opposed to Willgrant who seeks excitement through e-flirting with a female online who he has probably never met (booty).  I imagine the attention from females in person is a bit lacking there Willgrant? ;)

QFT!!

Willgrant, are you still living with your folks in Kiwiland?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6960 on: February 13, 2012, 02:21:23 PM »
The jealousy of the bottom feeders is blossoming in this thread tonight, the pumpkin heads have returned, these ones are the attention whoring kind :)

LOL
R420!  you tell it like it is my friend
epic punpkin head domination by Nasser and Team Nasser  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6961 on: February 13, 2012, 03:26:02 PM »
QFT!!

Willgrant, are you still living with your folks in Kiwiland?
Will is moving to Australia and we will be living together! 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6962 on: February 13, 2012, 03:30:02 PM »
How do you know we haven't met???  You are assuming that we haven't.   ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6963 on: February 13, 2012, 03:50:28 PM »
It came off as bragging and absolutely outrageous, that story about a married woman who would ask another man out if her husband wasn't around.  Nobody can know what she would do, only her.  Swami isn't a mind reader.  He can't know what she was thinking.  And Bob, it's getbig...you should know how this place runs by now.  The more you try to come to Nassers defense, the more he will get called ugly.  That's just how it is here.  If he truely is secure in himself, then he won't need to justify to a bunch of people on the forums how he can attract women. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6964 on: February 13, 2012, 04:04:33 PM »
It came off as bragging and absolutely outrageous, that story about a married woman who would ask another man out if her husband wasn't around.  Nobody can know what she would do, only her.  Swami isn't a mind reader.  He can't know what she was thinking.  And Bob, it's getbig...you should know how this place runs by now.  The more you try to come to Nassers defense, the more he will get called ugly.  That's just how it is here.  If he truely is secure in himself, then he won't need to justify to a bunch of people on the forums how he can attract women. 

Oh the irony in the bolded statements being part of the same quote  :-\  Think you should lighten up a tad and not take Swami's posts so seriously.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6965 on: February 13, 2012, 04:05:35 PM »
How do you know we haven't met???  You are assuming that we haven't.   ;)

Don't know if you guys have met, dont care either.  Point is when two people meet on getbig and live in different cities/contries yet start something romantic, it does imply a lack of attention from the opposite gender in the home city and away from the computer screen ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6966 on: February 13, 2012, 04:07:09 PM »
Will is moving to Australia and we will be living together! 

are you trying to say if you was in the place of that woman swami was talking about and will in the place of her husband and you saw nasser in front of you you wouldn't have wished to ask nasser out hating the fact that will was there?!!.. whom are you trying to fool?! ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6967 on: February 13, 2012, 04:15:36 PM »
Oh the irony in the bolded statements being part of the same quote  :-\  Think you should lighten up a tad and not take Swami's posts so seriously.
It's you who needs to lighten up Bob.   :-\  I am simply stating that I am not falling for that bullshit. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6968 on: February 13, 2012, 04:17:42 PM »
are you trying to say if you was in the place of that woman swami was talking about and will in the place of her husband and you saw nasser in front of you you wouldn't have wished to ask nasser out hating the fact that will was there?!!.. whom are you trying to fool?! ;D
You are delusional!   ???  You have twisted things around into something which has nothing to do with Will and I.  I posted that Will and I will be living together and you come out with this crap???  How is the shit you twist relevant to us?  It's not.   ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6969 on: February 13, 2012, 04:21:27 PM »
You are delusional!   ???  You have twisted things around into something which has nothing to do with Will and I.  I posted that Will and I will be living together and you come out with this crap???  How is the shit you twist relevant to us?  It's not.   ;)

hey madam i am kidding.. i wish you a happy life together.. let's only hope nasser never visits australia :P

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6970 on: February 13, 2012, 04:27:00 PM »
Don't know if you guys have met, dont care either.  Point is when two people meet on getbig and live in different cities/contries yet start something romantic, it does imply a lack of attention from the opposite gender in the home city and away from the computer screen ;)
People meet on the internet and form a romantic relationship everyday.  It's 2012, the internet has made the world a smaller place and people meet from all over the world because of it.  It doesn't indicate a lack of attention from the opposite sex for either of us. Again you are assuming when you don't know or can't know the facts...pretty much like the assumption about the married woman wanting to ask another man out.  I would say you and swami and sherief have a very vivid imagination.   ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6971 on: February 13, 2012, 04:30:44 PM »
hey madam i am kidding.. i wish you a happy life together.. let's only hope nasser never visits australia :P
You mean swami???  Swami is Nassers gimmick account.  Yes I am calling you out Nasser.  Why do you feel the need to post behind a gimmick account???  Why can't you just post as yourself?  If you are a genunine person, then why the need for the games and the gimmick account??  I may be blond but I am far from a dumb blond.   ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6972 on: February 13, 2012, 04:40:44 PM »
People meet on the internet and form a romantic relationship everyday.  It's 2012, the internet has made the world a smaller place and people meet from all over the world because of it.  It doesn't indicate a lack of attention from the opposite sex for either of us. Again you are assuming when you don't know or can't know the facts...pretty much like the assumption about the married woman wanting to ask another man out.  I would say you and swami and sherief have a very vivid imagination.   ;D

You must have missed the part where I said people meeting online and living in different cities/countries implies a lack of attention from one's home-city.  It doesn't matter whether the introduction is made online or not.  Speaking for myself, for example, I know I wouldn't care in the least if I was approached online by a woman in a different city/country because I already have more than enough attention to deal with locally.  This was the case when I was single as well. 

Just don't understand the motivation to start something long distance when you can easily start something locally - but of course if its not easy to find someone locally then I do understand the motivation ;)  Do you get my point now? 

But now that you guys are "together" I am honestly happy for you two and hopefully something positive can come from it :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6973 on: February 13, 2012, 04:42:05 PM »
You mean swami???  Swami is Nassers gimmick account.  Yes I am calling you out Nasser.  Why do you feel the need to post behind a gimmick account???  Why can't you just post as yourself?  If you are a genunine person, then why the need for the games and the gimmick account??  I may be blond but I am far from a dumb blond.   ;)

Just proved yourself wrong if you really think that's Nasser  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6974 on: February 13, 2012, 04:46:42 PM »
You must have missed the part where I said people meeting online and living in different cities/countries implies a lack of attention from one's home-city.  It doesn't matter whether the introduction is made online or not.  Speaking for myself, for example, I know I wouldn't care in the least if I was approached online by a woman in a different city/country because I already have more than enough attention to deal with locally.  This was the case when I was single as well. 

Just don't understand the motivation to start something long distance when you can easily start something locally - but of course if its not easy to find someone locally then I do understand the motivation ;)  Do you get my point now? 

But now that you guys are "together" I am honestly happy for you two and hopefully something positive can come from it :)
Of course it's easier to find someone locally, especially if you just want someone for the sake of it and like alot of people just someone so they won't be alone.  However, when you aren't looking for anyone and you meet online and form an amazing connection and develope very strong feelings for one another then you don't care about anyone else...you only want to be with that person.  I don't believe in looking, I believe it happens when you are not looking for it and I also do not set limitations on myself in life. I am open to the possiblity of anything happening.  That is what makes life so exciting!