Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 753998 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6975 on: February 13, 2012, 04:49:05 PM »
Just proved yourself wrong if you really think that's Nasser  :-\
It's Nasser.  Same style of writing and this swami gimmick knows far too many small details about Nasser for it to not be him.  Plus my gut instinct tells me its Nasser.  I know I am right Bob.   ;)  You won't convince me otherwise. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6976 on: February 13, 2012, 04:51:13 PM »
It's Nasser.  Same style of writing and this swami gimmick knows far too many small details about Nasser for it to not be him.  Plus my gut instinct tells me its Nasser.  I know I am right Bob.   ;)  You won't convince me otherwise. 

well FWIW I've talked to Swami on the phone while he was with Nasser, he's visited Nasser before, has posted pictures on GB, etc. but of course believe what you want :) 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6977 on: February 13, 2012, 04:55:21 PM »
well FWIW I've talked to Swami on the phone while he was with Nasser, he's visited Nasser before, has posted pictures on GB, etc. but of course believe what you want :) 
Nasser and swami are the same person.  I don't understand why Nasser feels the need to play games like many of the other pros on forums.  Why can't he be himself, just post as himself with no games no hidden agendas...no scheming. 

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6978 on: February 13, 2012, 06:45:40 PM »
ok booty

i give you props, HUGE props.............you got me

i am Nasser.................. ......

well part Nasser.................. .i am actually Nasser's love child from one of his torrid love affairs with an Argentinian/thai woman when he was touring the world

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6979 on: February 13, 2012, 06:46:21 PM »
Will is moving to Australia and we will be living together! 

with Will's parents in the same house??

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6980 on: February 13, 2012, 06:46:57 PM »
with Will's parents in the same house??

im very happy for you + Will and i hope you guys find true love  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6981 on: February 13, 2012, 07:51:55 PM »
ok booty

i give you props, HUGE props.............you got me

i am Nasser.................. ......

well part Nasser.................. .i am actually Nasser's love child from one of his torrid love affairs with an Argentinian/thai woman when he was touring the world
I know you are Nasser.  But I guess you won't admit it because after posting as a gimmick since 2008.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6982 on: February 13, 2012, 07:53:49 PM »
im very happy for you + Will and i hope you guys find true love  :)
Thank you for the positive kind wishes Nasser.   :)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6983 on: February 13, 2012, 07:54:51 PM »
I know you are Nasser.  But I guess you won't admit it because after posting as a gimmick since 2008. 

It's not Nasser booty.  The swami aka Ben is just one of the jackasses in team Nasshole. Not a whole lot of intelligence in that cabal of thong worshippers.  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6984 on: February 13, 2012, 07:59:45 PM »
It's not Nasser booty.  The swami aka Ben is just one of the jackasses in team Nasshole. Not a whole lot of intelligence in that cabal of thong worshippers.  :D
It is Nasser.  Exactly the same style of posting/writing as well as the fact that if you go over his posts he knows way too many small details about Nasser.  I have seen gimmicks and can spot one from a mile away.  This poster swami is the man himself Nasser.  And that's fine if he wants to post anonoymously.  But I won't play along with the games etc.  I am too direct and upfront to be bothered with bullshit and games.

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #6985 on: February 13, 2012, 08:06:08 PM »
It is Nasser.  Exactly the same style of posting/writing as well as the fact that if you go over his posts he knows way too many small details about Nasser.  I have seen gimmicks and can spot one from a mile away.  This poster swami is the man himself Nasser.  And that's fine if he wants to post anonoymously.  But I won't play along with the games etc.  I am too direct and upfront to be bothered with bullshit and games.

You have no idea how much of a thin ice you're walking on old 50yr old hag. Stop ripping into the members over here, you're still a noob calm your ass down. You're a rat and everybody knows it. So cool your sh-t and stop calling people out left and right before you turn into an internet fire crotch slime bag. ::)
Team Sarcasm

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6986 on: February 13, 2012, 08:10:12 PM »
You have no idea how much of a thin ice you're walking on old 50yr old hag. Stop ripping into the members over here, you're still a noob calm your ass down. You're a rat and everybody knows it. So cool your sh-t and stop calling people out left and right before you turn into an internet fire crotch slime bag. ::)
Don't threaten me you faceless pos. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6987 on: February 13, 2012, 08:11:12 PM »

Look whose talking.....noob.  :-\

MassiveM

• Getbig II
« Reply #6988 on: February 13, 2012, 08:12:33 PM »
Don't threaten me you faceless pos. 

Typical old hag response to herself defense. It's called freedom of speech you australian rat.
Team Sarcasm

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6989 on: February 13, 2012, 08:14:58 PM »
Typical old hag response to herself defense. It's called freedom of speech you australian rat.

Gotta love the new crop of loudmouths that decended on get big. >:(

MassiveM

• Getbig II
« Reply #6990 on: February 13, 2012, 08:16:59 PM »

Maybe you should compare profiles and try again ....... Noob.

Gotta love the new crop of loudmouths that decended on get big. >:(

I've been a member longer than you, check my registration. And I read, I don't run my mouth left and right unlike some rats.
Team Sarcasm

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6991 on: February 13, 2012, 08:20:33 PM »
I am entitled to freedom of speech too faceless pos.  

MassiveM

• Getbig II
« Reply #6992 on: February 13, 2012, 08:22:16 PM »

If you read you should have figured out we're not the same person dumbass.

What the fuck are you talking about?? And why am I even bothering picking on a guy like you with a fucking CARTOON as your avatar. Let me guess booty's tits got your little young weenier a hard on. Drink your milk.  ::)
Team Sarcasm

MassiveM

• Getbig II
« Reply #6993 on: February 13, 2012, 08:23:26 PM »
I am entitled to freedom of speech too faceless pos.  

Copy cat. You're still 50yrs old.  ::)
Team Sarcasm

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6994 on: February 13, 2012, 08:24:35 PM »
Copy cat. You're still 50yrs old.  ::)
I am 42 but that's beside the point.  I am much smarter than you.   ;)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #6995 on: February 13, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?? And why am I even bothering picking on a guy like you with a fucking CARTOON as your avatar. Let me guess booty's tits got your little young weenier a hard on. Drink your milk.  ::)

Calm down drama queen. You hair trigger monkeys are too easy to manipulate. A few choice words and the shrieking reaches a crescendo. 
 :D :D :D

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6996 on: February 13, 2012, 09:06:18 PM »
Another Nasser night, two in a row!!  Great start to 2012, I see the fascination of many board members is still strong for the Wizard of Truth.

TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6997 on: February 13, 2012, 09:14:52 PM »
Another Nasser night, two in a row!!  Great start to 2012, I see the fascination of many board members is still strong for the Wizard of Truth.

QFT!
THe PH's are still obsessing over the Great Nasser  :)

the Satomobile looking good in that pic!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6998 on: February 13, 2012, 09:19:10 PM »
QFT!
THe PH's are still obsessing over the Great Nasser  :)

the Satomobile looking good in that pic!
We are not obsessing Nasser.  And where did you come up with the term "pumpkin head"?  Just curious

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #6999 on: February 13, 2012, 09:24:51 PM »
We are not obsessing Nasser.  And where did you come up with the term "pumpkin head"?  Just curious

Pumpkin head is what Nasser's head looks like. From all the growth hormone, he has a over sized head and the females actually make fun of him. Now he tries to call everyone that, but in reality, it was directed at Nasser. The few ladies that he forces himself upon, don't take him serious.