Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 69006 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
TA - verify your lifts.
« on: October 25, 2006, 11:44:01 AM »
TA has claimed to deadlift 225 for 113 reps and squat 465 for six deep reps.  I believe it was sarcasm that mentioned that TA's bench was around 370 from what I recall.  These are some big stats from anyone, natural or otherwise.  I could see his deadlift being high because he has long arms, but that would also hinder his bench press.  I feel that is partially why my bench is strong but my deadlift isn't quite at that level (shorter arms).  I know someone who is 6'3 and we both need to lift the weight equally high off the ground for deads.

My deadlift on my best day is around 455 with a belt and either wraps or chalk.  When I do 225 I did it for 20 for a warmup and I don't think I would be able to get more than 30 if I went all out.  113 would just be silly and totally unrealistic.  I could probably squat 405 for maybe six good reps on my best day.  I'm going to claim 325 for my max bench, although I haven't tried it, but should be within the realm of possibility.

So since everyone has a digital camera and since youtube is so popular, what is stopping TA from verifying his lifts?

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 11:50:32 AM »
TA has claimed to deadlift 225 for 113 reps and squat 465 for six deep reps.  I believe it was sarcasm that mentioned that TA's bench was around 370 from what I recall.  These are some big stats from anyone, natural or otherwise.  I could see his deadlift being high because he has long arms, but that would also hinder his bench press.  I feel that is partially why my bench is strong but my deadlift isn't quite at that level (shorter arms).  I know someone who is 6'3 and we both need to lift the weight equally high off the ground for deads.

My deadlift on my best day is around 455 with a belt and either wraps or chalk.  When I do 225 I did it for 20 for a warmup and I don't think I would be able to get more than 30 if I went all out.  113 would just be silly and totally unrealistic.  I could probably squat 405 for maybe six good reps on my best day.  I'm going to claim 325 for my max bench, although I haven't tried it, but should be within the realm of possibility.

So since everyone has a digital camera and since youtube is so popular, what is stopping TA from verifying his lifts?

Discuss.

ummmm.....it's called TA having a fragile ego.  He has to "one up" everyone no matter what.  He can out deadlift anyone on this board, he's leaner than everyone, he's smarter than everyone and he put 2 people in critical condition.  It's called having to get positive rienforcement on a message board to justify your existance...without that he'd dry up and blow away.  I could give a shit how much I lift in comparision to anyone else on this board, what does it really matter.  Just cause I say I can DL 225 for 162 reps won't make me any bigger.  It's pathetic at this point.  How many threads does he have to jump in and just post something totally outrageous?  
nasser=piece of shit

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 11:54:04 AM »
everyone here lies big time about their lifts.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 11:54:59 AM »
tomr1976 - interesting.

What I would like is for Jezebelle to film TA deadlifting 225 for 113 reps.  Unfortunately TA's training partner Jake already posted that she dumped him.  LOL...must suck to get dumped by a blow-up doll, and with that in mind, it would be difficult for her to film TA's lifts lol.

(Sorry TA  ;D)

I will be uploading all my claimed lifts to youtube in the weeks to come.

But how would the doll hold the camera

affy

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 11:56:10 AM »
TA is the internets #1 bullshitter guys...lol

he always claims he'll do something but doesn't do it.  hes always like "oh ill take pictures of myself eating ice cream and mcdonalds every meal to prove my diet"...doesn't do it

claims he'll post his revolutionary adonis methods...but doesn't do it.

this is no different

id be surprised if he could deadlift 135 a hundred times

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 12:00:08 PM »
TA is the internets #1 bullshitter guys...lol

he always claims he'll do something but doesn't do it.  hes always like "oh ill take pictures of myself eating ice cream and mcdonalds every meal to prove my diet"...doesn't do it

claims he'll post his revolutionary adonis methods...but doesn't do it.

this is no different

id be surprised if he could deadlift 135 a hundred times

That's when fagdonis brings in his "second" to do it.  The guy is a shit strirrer, nothing more.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 12:02:46 PM »
The deadlift of 225 lbs for 112 reps, not 113, was claimed by TA to have been made at a dieted down state.

The other lifts are not.

And repping with 225 lbs is the only lift I've seen Adonis claim he is going to tape.

So lets be fair.

He should only have to post a clip of himself doing 225 lbs for 100 reps. Because 100 reps is what he set out initially to do, but claimed that he managed to squeeze out 12 more.

That lift is the only lift he's claimed was going to be filmed. I believe some other Getbigger was even going to go and help make sure that clip was "legit".

DaddyWaddy. The bodybuilding/weightlifting gods blessed me yesterday and I did 112 reps total with 225 on the deadlift.  Breathing like a locomotive for sure.

Not to steer this thread totally off topic, but how did you possibly pull off doing 112 reps with 225 lbs in the deadlift?

YIP
Zack

Hard Work.  Deadlift has always come easily for me.

Next time I do it I will videotape it.  The trick is, NEVER put the bar down...If you have to stand there and catch your breath for a few seconds, do so with the bar in hand.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 12:05:56 PM »
LOL!!!! ADONIS CAN'T SQUAT 225!!!!!!!!!!!
~

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 12:08:45 PM »
Give me some photoshop and I'll have him lift ANYTHING  8)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 12:11:03 PM »
one thing i have to say....

looking to the lift numbers i saw lots of people throwing here on getbig, i just get to one conclusion....

i must be the most weak person on earth...because usually i lost BAD in almost every lift by anyone in here...I see many strong guys in my gym and even they would have a hard time getting to the level of some people here...

not that i dont believe in everything. I myself believe TA its really f*cking strong specially on deadlift, but man, how the hell can so many people here push so many weight???

maybe its the food you have there!  :D
!

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 12:13:21 PM »
I'll be honest, I can't deadlift 225 that many times but when your back looks like this, do you have to be able to?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 12:15:45 PM »
I've never seen anyone deadlift for 100 reps ever.  I've been in and out fo the gym for almost 20 years and I've never seen it.  I don't think you just wake up in the morning and say I'm gonna DL 225 for 100.  You'd have to build up to it and it would take some time.   I find it funny that TA claimed to do it so soon after it was brought up.
nasser=piece of shit

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 12:25:09 PM »
U would be suprised how strong TA is... He is telling the truth about his lifts... I've seen him do curls 135 ofr 10 while dieting- pretty legit form  :)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 12:29:39 PM »
U would be suprised how strong TA is... He is telling the truth about his lifts... I've seen him do curls 135 ofr 10 while dieting- pretty legit form  :)

Hi TA.  ;D

Most of the guys here can bench press over 315 for reps:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10
Bodybuilding Pro.com

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 12:29:43 PM »
This is all so ridiculous.  Either he will not post and continue to make ridiculous claims, or he will post a vid and the endless barrage of "he used fake plates!" posts will begin.  Its arguing and bashing for the sake of arguing and bashing.  If you believe he did it, fine.  If you don't, fine.  All these threads do is give TA the attention he so desperately seeks 24/7 on this board.  If you really wanna drive him nuts, don't call him out, just pretend him and his posts don't exist.  Take away the attention and you take away the stranglehold him and his "ideals" have on this board.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 12:38:58 PM »
While "True Adonis" remains silent, Adam is of course reading this thread.  Already two of his gimmick accounts have chimed in on this thread...

Now cue the 14 year old to weigh in as "squadfather"/"sarcasm" to "verify" that he has seen Adam bench 600 raw.

affy

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 12:41:19 PM »
While "True Adonis" remains silent, Adam is of course reading this thread.  Already two of his gimmick accounts have chimed in on this thread...

Now cue the 14 year old to weigh in as "squadfather"/"sarcasm" to "verify" that he has seen Adam bench 600 raw.

lol i bet TA is making his fake plates as we speak so he can take some videos of this amazing 460lb squat and 225x100 deadlift

im willing to bet that even with fake plates he wouldn't be able to do 225x100 on deadlifts

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 12:46:23 PM »
U would be suprised how strong TA is... He is telling the truth about his lifts... I've seen him do curls 135 ofr 10 while dieting- pretty legit form  :)

Oh Shit!

Whats up ELVIN!

Are you going with me to see Vince at the Elite?

Call me!

Elvin is a big ass dude guys and he can vouch for my lifts.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 12:48:15 PM »
funny how this ELVIN guy shows up just in time for this thread...lol

100 reps with 225 will not happen...

8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 12:49:35 PM »
Elvin is from Russia and will put you all in the Gulag.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 12:50:29 PM »
'' TA has claimed to deadlift 225 for 113 reps and squat 465 for six deep reps.....''

One word, bullshit.

i if he can do that, then i'll do 150 reps, guess what, won't happen!!!
are you delusional?

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 12:53:37 PM »
Sup Adam- of course i will be at the Elite- gots to se the show  ;D... How u been these days, i drove today by ur place- was thinking to give u a call, but this works as well... When is Elite what date

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 12:53:47 PM »

Discuss.

i have deaded 405 for 17 and i couldnt do 225 for 113...not even close

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 12:56:19 PM »
Sup Adam- of course i will be at the Elite- gots to se the show  ;D... How u been these days, i drove today by ur place- was thinking to give u a call, but this works as well... When is Elite what date

Adam, sheesh.  Enough already.  You're not fooling anybody.  You're only making yourself look more idiotic.

affy

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 12:56:55 PM »

this is just sad

honestly i still dont if i should laugh or cry at you TA