Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 68929 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2006, 07:03:15 PM »
i'd edit this post quickly. adam's a slippery snake with the way you phrase things. the way you wrote it, he'll post a video of him doing five or six reps and say "this is just a clip when i was at the end, i made it to 117 reps this time"

Not really a problem.

He's made a post about how he was going to do it, and of course he is going to be a man of his words.

Not to steer this thread totally off topic, but how did you possibly pull off doing 112 reps with 225 lbs in the deadlift?

YIP
Zack

Hard Work.  Deadlift has always come easily for me.

Next time I do it I will videotape it.  The trick is, NEVER put the bar down...If you have to stand there and catch your breath for a few seconds, do so with the bar in hand.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2006, 07:04:19 PM »
If he did this, I wouldn't even ask him to verify anything else.  It should be fairly obvious if he was using real plates or not too.  Where can I get fake plates?  If you can point me to where I can buy some I will upload a clip of me bench pressing 405 for a couple of reps.  ;D
Ill get back to you on that...... there was a wrestler that was doing a photo shoot at my gym a couple yrs ago, and he had 4 fake plates they looked leget as hell!.....

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2006, 07:27:39 PM »
Adam,

We are still waiting on Ron to come and verify that you have no other gimmick accounts.

Now, as somebody who has known Ron for many years, I can say that Ron is a man of integrity.  There is no way he will lie for you.  Sorry, pal.

affy

« Reply #103 on: October 25, 2006, 07:29:46 PM »
Adam,

We are still waiting on Ron to come and verify that you have no other gimmick accounts.

Now, as somebody who has known Ron for many years, I can say that Ron is a man of integrity.  There is no way he will lie for you.  Sorry, pal.

i was just going to bump this thread for the same reason

its 1030 EST...i would have though ron would have had the chance of writing one line in this thread by now if indeed you spoke to him

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2006, 07:32:18 PM »
i was just going to bump this thread for the same reason

its 1030 EST...i would have though ron would have had the chance of writing one line in this thread by now if indeed you spoke to him

Ron is on the west coast, 3 hours time difference from Adam in NC.

Adam did not speak to him when he claimed that he had spoken to him...that would mean Ron was still at WORK.  Now I know for a FACT that Adam does not "speak" to Ron "many" nights (as he claims).  But I'll let you all decide for yourselves by Ron's silence in this thread...

And let me add that Ron, as a principle, usually does not check the forums during his daytime job...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: October 25, 2006, 07:39:29 PM »
Yes tomr the all-knowing. You're a bigger bullshit artist than Adonis which is sad. I'm surprised you still show your gimmick face around here.

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: October 25, 2006, 07:40:47 PM »
Yes tomr the all-knowing. You're a bigger bullshit artist than Adonis which is sad. I'm surprised you still show your gimmick face around here.

Dear undergraduate student of the University of Connecticut,

Please get back to your studies.   ;)

P.S.  Where do you think I found out that you were from UConn?  To make you feel better, Ron scolded me for that and told me to cool the IP checking shit...  So, alas, he took your side.  Though I "hear" he chewed you out for threatening Arvilla...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 25, 2006, 07:44:44 PM »
Dear undergraduate student of the University of Connecticut,

Please get back to your studies.   ;)

P.S.  Where do you think I found out that you were from UConn?  To make you feel better, Ron scolded me for that and told me to cool the IP checking shit...  So, alas, he took your side.  Though I "hear" he chewed you out for threatening Arvilla...

You pulled it off the MD forums where I've been banned for almost 2 months now. DK told me about it. Face it, you're a liar and a bullshit artist. Should I bring up the multitude of V board posts you've made in the last 2 weeks that were chock full of bullshit? Maybe the one where you say you're a mod, or a SQUAD member, or the one where you beg Kiwi to let you back on the V. Deal with it, you're a guy and it's pathetic.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #108 on: October 25, 2006, 07:45:07 PM »
I'll be honest, I can't deadlift 225 that many times but when your back looks like this, do you have to be able to?

There's no way he did that... The kid is a f'ing tool!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #109 on: October 25, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »
There's no way he did that... The kid is a f'ing tool!!!

Its actually not that hard to do and almost anybody with some will power can do it. He may start out with 15 reps straight then with his wristwrasps glued to the bar just hold on top position and wait 5-15 seconds, then he keeps on repeating for a good 5 minutes. Not much really to it except power of the mind.

Oh and this Elvin character just pmed me that TA is just messing with all of you and that Elvin is really from Bosnia.
just push some weight!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #110 on: October 25, 2006, 07:48:10 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 25, 2006, 07:51:22 PM »
For the record, "kiwi" tampered with my PMs and posts when he quoted them.  Then when I tried to reply to them on the V, he deleted everything immediately.  I let Ron know and Ron told me to "take the high ground" and ignore your "childish" bullshit.

And FYI, I did not know you were posting on MD.  I have visited the MD forums exactly TWICE, and in the past two days at that, and also very briefly (it's very lame).  I don't know anything about your IP supposedly being posted on there.  So enough with the drama, UConn boy.  Get back to your studies.

You're a bullshit artist, plain and simple. Get over yourself, you're turning into TA, the guy you so much abhore. Ironic.  ::)

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: October 25, 2006, 07:52:04 PM »
You're a bullshit artist, plain and simple. Get over yourself, you're turning into TA, the guy you so much abhore. Ironic.  ::)

Ok, college boy  ::)

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #113 on: October 25, 2006, 07:55:10 PM »
Oh and this Elvin character just pmed me that TA is just messing with all of you and that Elvin is really from Bosnia.
LOL You owned TA's ass with your russian ;D And shouldn't he know Russian anyway if he's from Bosnia since it used to be Soviet controlled?
I min/max my physique

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 25, 2006, 07:55:16 PM »
Ok, college boy  ::)

Ouch, you labeled me as something that doesn't even pertain to me. Maybe you should log on your G&O moderator account or you SQUAD account and get back at me dawg!!!

AVBG

« Reply #115 on: October 25, 2006, 07:58:28 PM »
LOL You owned TA's ass with your russian ;D And shouldn't he know Russian anyway if he's from Bosnia since it used to be Soviet controlled?

there are some similar words and they can basically understand each other, but the language has its differences.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #116 on: October 25, 2006, 07:58:51 PM »

Yeah TA is pathetic.

What would impress me more is if he did it with 315 pounds for 100 reps. 112 reps with 225 is easy. He just rest pauses it and uses those wrist wraps.
just push some weight!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 25, 2006, 08:00:30 PM »
Yeah TA is pathetic.

What would impress me more is if he did it with 315 pounds for 100 reps. 112 reps with 225 is easy. He just rest pauses it and uses those wrist wraps.

Or 225 for 100 with no straps.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2006, 08:00:51 PM »
Its actually not that hard to do and almost anybody with some will power can do it. He may start out with 15 reps straight then with his wristwrasps glued to the bar just hold on top position and wait 5-15 seconds, then he keeps on repeating for a good 5 minutes. Not much really to it except power of the mind.

hey alexxx, i heard you tried to replicate adonis's feat, but your mighty deadlifting power kept turning the reps into power cleans. is this so?

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2006, 08:02:10 PM »
there are some similar words and they can basically understand each other, but the language has its differences.

Well, I figured he would just have learned Russian since those were the people in power when he grew up there. If he was a real person of course ;D
I min/max my physique

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2006, 08:02:28 PM »
Soviet Union has nothing to do with Bosnia and- i do speak russian... I Never said that Adam is messing with anyone here- i said it could be a possibility... Once again i will say from what i have seen- for a natural guy he is very strong- and i believe that he will post up a video- and u will be suprised  :)
As for the pm- i just wanted to correct u that i am from bosnia... not from russia
u obviously got something against adam= and thats fine- its ur thing-= but i strongly believe that he can outlift u mate in every exercise...  :)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2006, 08:04:22 PM »
Soviet Union has nothing to do with Bosnia and- i do speak russian... I Never said that Adam is messing with anyone here- i said it could be a possibility... Once again i will say from what i have seen- for a natural guy he is very strong- and i believe that he will post up a video- and u will be suprised  :)
As for the pm- i just wanted to correct u that i am from bosnia... not from russia
u obviously got something against adam= and thats fine- its ur thing-= but i strongly believe that he can outlift u mate in every exercise...  :)

I highly doubt it. Just ask mr. Magoo he can vouch for me!
just push some weight!

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2006, 08:06:48 PM »
can u post up some of ur lifts 

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2006, 08:09:58 PM »
tomr1976 u r being ridiculous my friend... why would i lie... i got nothing to gain...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2006, 08:10:35 PM »
alexxx, you know Russian, right?  Why don't you converse with our friend here and see if he can produce grammatically correct Russian.  Of course, TA could still use any one of a number of online translating services to translate for him, but...

all he'd have to do is use slang or slightly misspell words but still keep them readable. babelfish or altavista won't give him anything usable. it'd be like if someone wanted to prove they know english, jsut misspel a wrod or too so someon who reeds the languag can understnad.