Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 68931 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #200 on: October 26, 2006, 05:41:53 PM »
I'm sure he's very interesting. Now about your lies . . . you seemed very sure that no one could catch you in one and would admit it if they did. I have as have others, so where's your confession to it, huh?

Keep trying.

It going to take your lifetime.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #201 on: October 26, 2006, 05:46:22 PM »
Keep trying.

I already did it. You remember that journal article you doctored, and I caught it? And again, you said you were 18% at 200, you even have a calender to keep track of that, then you deleted the post and claimed to have never said that. But Hedgehog and I showed that you did. So you lied. Or am I missing something there? Prove me wrong like you never do, or go with your usual rebuttals and say I'm spouting nonsense or just post a smiley face
I min/max my physique

AVBG

« Reply #202 on: October 26, 2006, 06:17:12 PM »
I already did it. You remember that journal article you doctored, and I caught it? And again, you said you were 18% at 200, you even have a calender to keep track of that, then you deleted the post and claimed to have never said that. But Hedgehog and I showed that you did. So you lied. Or am I missing something there? Prove me wrong like you never do, or go with your usual rebuttals and say I'm spouting nonsense or just post a smiley face

Hey El_Spiko, a bit before your time on getbig, earlier this year, Adam once posted that MD "contacted" him to do a profile on him, he got called on the B.S by an employee hahahaha..

who else remembers this?

discuss.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2006, 06:20:29 PM »
Keep trying.

When is ron going to chime in you fucking piece of dogshit?

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #204 on: October 26, 2006, 06:21:08 PM »
Hey El_Spiko, a bit before your time on getbig, earlier this year, Adam once posted that MD "contacted" him to do a profile on him, he got called on the B.S by an employee hahahaha..

who else remembers this?

discuss.
I remember that, I was around then. I just love bringing this stuff up because he always gets pissed and stops posting for a little while because he doesn't know what to say ;D I'm hoping that one day he has a meltdown even more epic than that week after the MGB. though I've wondered sometimes if he's secretly an elaborate gimmick account run by Ron to drum up posts :P
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #205 on: October 26, 2006, 06:22:11 PM »

who else remembers this?

discuss.

me.  I also remember when he asked DC to train him and DC turned him down over on mayhem. That's why TA hates DC.  DC said he wouldn't train TA cause he didn't have any integrety.  TA still can't get over that.  Anyone remember when "sarcasm" claimed to have flown out to stay with TA and workout with him.  NO pics, no proof no nothing.  this is froma  guy who has more pics of himself doing everythinga nd anything on this site-ta not sarcasm.  It was one of the worst self ownings I've ever seen.  even sarcasm got sheepish in the end.

remember when TA claimed to have 20" arms?  How about that special announcement that was gonna shock the world?  How about that MD feature since youre  a BB internet celebrity?  How about working at nasa?  how about your degree in physics?  How about anything?  Dude youre a piece of shit, plain and simple.
nasser=piece of shit

affy

« Reply #206 on: October 26, 2006, 06:25:53 PM »
im just waiting for ron to come and call his bullshit

TA is probably looking at dictionary.com for clever words to come back with

AVBG

« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2006, 06:26:30 PM »
TA,

lol, bro, dude, WAKE THE FUCK UP.  You will shut up at least 90% of us if you just post this simple clip to youtube.  The technology is so affordable and common now that you have no excuse not to have something to record it on.

Get it done man!!

Don't hold your breath Matt. I cant see it happening.

me.  I also remember when he asked DC to train him and DC turned him down over on mayhem. That's why TA hates DC.  DC said he wouldn't train TA cause he didn't have any integrety.  TA still can't get over that.  Anyone remember when "sarcasm" claimed to have flown out to stay with TA and workout with him.  NO pics, no proof no nothing.  this is froma  guy who has more pics of himself doing everythinga nd anything on this site-ta not sarcasm.  It was one of the worst self ownings I've ever seen.  even sarcasm got sheepish in the end.

remember when TA claimed to have 20" arms?  How about that special announcement that was gonna shock the world?  How about that MD feature since youre  a BB internet celebrity?  How about working at nasa?  how about your degree in physics?  How about anything?  Dude youre a piece of shit, plain and simple.

I remember all that...  ;D
I remember that, I was around then. I just love bringing this stuff up because he always gets pissed and stops posting for a little while because he doesn't know what to say ;D I'm hoping that one day he has a meltdown even more epic than that week after the MGB. though I've wondered sometimes if he's secretly an elaborate gimmick account run by Ron to drum up posts :P

You're probably right Elspiko..

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2006, 06:44:03 PM »
TA,

lol, bro, dude, WAKE THE FUCK UP.  You will shut up at least 90% of us if you just post this simple clip to youtube.  The technology is so affordable and common now that you have no excuse not to have something to record it on.

Get it done man!!

he has a digital camera, enough know-how to edit pictures, and claims to have a lot of money. so he has the resources and the ability to post up a clip, so the only reason he doesn't is that he's lying.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2006, 06:47:00 PM »
what i want to know is, is TA really crazy, or is he fucking around. sometimes i think he's kidding but then he just gets going and making posts on alternate accounts and i think he might have a mental health problem. whats up elvin ahhahah the site is too fucking funny.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2006, 06:57:50 PM »
I think a few of us on getbig should post up our best lifts just to show to everyone on the board that there is 0 excuse for not doing it.  Then TA can just shut up the next time he makes a claim.  If enough people are constantly calling him on it, I don't think he will speak about his alleged max lifts before.  What did TA claim as a one rep max for deadlift?
I believe it was 600 Matt.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2006, 07:46:09 PM »

I never have been 18 percent at 200 in my life.  Keep trying stick man.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2006, 08:23:57 PM »
Riddle me this then: Why did you say you were? And TA, I don't think you can get off calling anyone a stickman considering that your quads are as big as my forearms
I min/max my physique

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2006, 09:01:10 PM »

you're right, you were at least 50% at 200.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #214 on: October 26, 2006, 09:03:28 PM »
Riddle me this then: Why did you say you were? And TA, I don't think you can get off calling anyone a stickman considering that your quads are as big as my forearms

Adonis is way bigger and leaner than you.    You look like a beginner.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #215 on: October 26, 2006, 09:16:26 PM »
I'd like to know about this Doggcrapp affair. Preferably from someone other than nat al.

1. Is it true that Adonis asked Dante to train him?

2a. Why did Dante turn him down?

2b. Or if the answer is no, that Adonis didn't ask Dante, why is that lie perpetruated?

(3. What happened after that?)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

AVBG

« Reply #216 on: October 26, 2006, 09:48:44 PM »
I'd like to know about this Doggcrapp affair. Preferably from someone other than nat al.

2b. Or if the answer is no, that Adonis didn't ask Dante, why is that lie perpetruated?

YIP
Zack

Quote from: DrugFree4Life on September 07, 2006, 02:34:40 PM
  You keep going back to Dante.....dont you think everyone gets it by now?  You dont like him, his ideas, his theories, etc.....and no doubt he doesnt like you.  Right?

Dante wrote...

He is pissed off because he openly asked for me to train him on musclemayhem a little while back and I replied "I take the character of the person into the equation" and rejected him. I guess this really busted him up and hurts his feelings (and he never got over it) as he has been pissed off ever since. Heres a lollipop Adonis, let me get you a name of a counselor you can talk to get over the severe ego blow. Since then he was banned at musclemayhem for being the "village idiot" and somehow someway has come over here and the people on this site have let him steamroll right over them. Only a few people over here have any balls to call him out on his bullshit--weak.
Look at Sarcasm a 34 year old man who barks, sits, and rolls over on command from some 24 year old buck 77 tool shed from NC...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 26, 2006, 11:48:55 PM »

YIP
Zack

Nope.  I never once emailed or tried to contact Dante for training.  I already tried his methods in 2003. 

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #218 on: October 27, 2006, 12:07:08 AM »
Nope.  I never once emailed or tried to contact Dante for training.  I already tried his methods in 2003. 
Hmm who to believe, Dante or TA? Who has more credibility, who. . .
I min/max my physique

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 27, 2006, 12:14:58 AM »
TA,

Verify your lifts.

In Time, my friend.  I would hate to put out that video the same week as Vince G`s routine and other antics to follow.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #220 on: October 27, 2006, 12:50:43 AM »
I'd just do it.  Even a clip of you deadlifting five plates would go a long way.

While he's at it he should also post a vid of him and his imaginary girlfriend.
P

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #221 on: October 27, 2006, 04:55:08 AM »
Bump

Well what did ron have to say you pathetic piece of birdshit?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: October 27, 2006, 05:05:18 AM »
lol.

I don't get the need to wait.  Seriously, if he posted a clip of him deadlifting over 500 or bench pressing 350 or something like that, he would shut a lot of us up.  I think the couple of clips I posted on here of me really made some people give me respect who hadn't before.  When you see that somebody has a good work ethic and is trying to do the best with what they have, I find it goes a long way as far as getting respect goes.

He already said man - it would mess up his experimentation with the gravity experiment and the adonis principles!! jeez - this guy is one serious f ucking bell end !!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 27, 2006, 05:12:40 AM »
lol.

I don't get the need to wait.  Seriously, if he posted a clip of him deadlifting over 500 or bench pressing 350 or something like that, he would shut a lot of us up.  I think the couple of clips I posted on here of me really made some people give me respect who hadn't before.  When you see that somebody has a good work ethic and is trying to do the best with what they have, I find it goes a long way as far as getting respect goes.

Now shut your mouth.  There is 600 all the way to 500.   Shut it.

nhwood

• Getbig II
« Reply #224 on: October 27, 2006, 05:22:01 AM »
Is it me or is bar not bending enough. I know when I do 495 the  bar bends alot more.  Or are the olympic bars at 24 hour fitness weaker? :-\