Author Topic: TA - verify your lifts.  (Read 68992 times)

AVBG

Re: TA - verify your lifts.
« Reply #350 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:26 PM »
The True Adouche is the master of poor form, both at the gym and on the boards.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #351 on: October 28, 2006, 01:39:41 PM »
Not to be mean or anything but the pulldown pic actually looks like a couple guys helped bring it down and he is trying to keep it there.  Doesn't really look like he pulled it down

That's what I thought too. He doesn't look like he's in the middle of a set in that pic, he looks stationary.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #352 on: October 28, 2006, 09:58:05 PM »
This might be true, but even doing 600 with poor form is pretty damn strong.

He has wraps on which to me really negates any lift.  He was weighing 220 there I think he said. 

That's what I thought too. He doesn't look like he's in the middle of a set in that pic, he looks stationary.

No I meant he was sitting there and someone helped him get it down all the way and he is just holding it.  He didn't actually pull it down.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #353 on: October 28, 2006, 10:06:37 PM »

He has wraps on which to me really negates any lift.  He was weighing 220 there I think he said. 

No I meant he was sitting there and someone helped him get it down all the way and he is just holding it.  He didn't actually pull it down.

ROFLMAO.  Wraps don`t give any added benefit for me except saving the skin on my hands.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #354 on: October 28, 2006, 10:07:36 PM »
Now shut your mouth.  There is 600 all the way to 500.   Shut it.
thats absolutely not 600lbs in the first pic.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #355 on: October 28, 2006, 10:11:25 PM »
theres not even 6 plates a side in this pic, let alone 600lbs.

impressive for a natural? sure...600lbs? no.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #356 on: October 28, 2006, 11:10:15 PM »
Hey TA, where's Ron? I thought you talked to him every night? ::) And why did you lie about your bf % at 200 lbs?
I min/max my physique

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #357 on: October 29, 2006, 01:32:10 AM »
ROFLMAO.  Wraps don`t give any added benefit for me except saving the skin on my hands.

Hahaha I meant straps which I said the first time. Now tell me straps don't help you lift.  You are full of shit if you say anything besides they help.  Save your skin, now thats a good one.  That right there proves you don't lift heavy.  If your hands are that smooth and soft that lifting just 600 or 500 in a deadlift hurts your hands 100% guaranteed you don't lift heavy.  You can tell guys who lift heavy and serious and unless you have a nice row of callasses then you are lifting to light.  And instead of using straps to protect your hands which they don't you would wear gloves. Nice try though.

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: October 29, 2006, 07:09:42 AM »
16 pages long of blah blah and still no video!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »
TA, when are you going to post the clip of you deadlifting 225 lbs for 100 reps?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #360 on: October 30, 2006, 05:21:18 PM »
TA,

Here is a clip of me benching 315 for three reps.  I consider the last rep to be mine since the assistance was so minimal.  Peter was just being safe.

Tomorrow I will put up my 455 deadlift clip if I'm having a good day and I can get it.  If I don't put the clip up, take that to mean that I couldn't get the lift.  Likewise, unless you put up clips or pictures, the getbig community is going to take it to mean you can't get the lifts in question.  Words are worthless without pics or clips.  If they meant anything alone, I would claim a 405 bench.

Good lift Matt! 

Chris
w

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #361 on: October 30, 2006, 05:31:26 PM »
Zack, what a coincidence.  I was just about to ask the same question lol.
Well done matt!
You dont bullshit around do you ,you just post the evidence for everybody to see.
Good lift.

Now on to you TA you fucking cockroach

When is ron coming on to verify that you dont use gimmick accounts.

When are posting your 225 for 100 reps video

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2006, 05:40:19 PM »
Thanks guys!!  :D  I've tried to stay away from low rep strength building like that in lieu of muscle building rep rangings, but I always just get that urge to test my strength.  I want to be as muscular as my genetics will allow but I always find myself lifting so heavy that it is somewhat counterproductive to my goals.

Just to be clear, and contray to what you might read elsewhere, training heavy is NOT counterproductive to being as big as possible.

Chris
w

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #363 on: October 30, 2006, 05:43:13 PM »
TA take note this is how a real man does it no mouthing off,no bullshit claims,no blurry pictures just real video proof.

You fucking german Kraut

Take care

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #364 on: October 30, 2006, 05:44:07 PM »
TA, when are you going to post the clip of you deadlifting 225 lbs for 100 reps?

YIP
Zack

Bump for TA's bullshit................ ..........

AVBG

« Reply #365 on: October 30, 2006, 05:51:52 PM »
TA,

Here is a clip of me benching 315 for three reps.  I consider the last rep to be mine since the assistance was so minimal.  Peter was just being safe.

Tomorrow I will put up my 455 deadlift clip if I'm having a good day and I can get it.  If I don't put the clip up, take that to mean that I couldn't get the lift.  Likewise, unless you put up clips or pictures, the getbig community is going to take it to mean you can't get the lifts in question.  Words are worthless without pics or clips.  If they meant anything alone, I would claim a 405 bench.

good work Matt

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #366 on: October 30, 2006, 05:55:30 PM »
TA,

THAT LIFT IS FINE.  I'd give you #3, the assistance was minimal.  Good job.
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #367 on: October 30, 2006, 06:05:54 PM »
TA,

solid. a little bounce for the bottom few inches, but solid lifts nonetheless considering your long arms. adonis has a long way to go to catch up now...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #368 on: October 30, 2006, 06:07:59 PM »
Hahaha I meant straps which I said the first time. Now tell me straps don't help you lift.  You are full of shit if you say anything besides they help. 
They don't help you pull more unless you have really small hands. I actually pull more without straps but I use them now due to bicep issues.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 30, 2006, 06:13:13 PM »
straps help if your grip sucks or you demand on doing double overhand, or if you're pulling at the extreme end of the spectrum and wearing a suit. most people who know what "chalk" and "grip training" are aren't likely to get much out of a pair of straps. and with this bullshit, the straps will help hold on but there's no way in hell they'd make it any easier on his back or hamstrings.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #370 on: October 30, 2006, 06:14:50 PM »
TA's max lifts from what I understand:

Deadlift = 600
Squat = 500+ (using one rep max calculator)
Bench = 370

That's a pretty damn good total for a natural or otherwise.  If he verifies all these lifts as he verified the deadlift, I sure as hell wouldn't continue to talk about this.

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/onerepmax.html

I got a brigde to sell you..... ::) ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 30, 2006, 07:03:22 PM »
you also get credit for being humble. notice that people who look leagues better than adonis will ever dream of get shot down because of arrogance.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #372 on: October 30, 2006, 11:36:40 PM »
Where's the video TA was gonna put up?

valhalla

• Getbig II
« Reply #373 on: October 31, 2006, 01:42:30 AM »
TA,

Matt C, didnīt you say that you was tired of your chest lagging ? In the two clips i have seen of you benching there is almost zero work on your pecs! I think you have to start from scratch and work on your form.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #374 on: October 31, 2006, 02:43:46 AM »
Bump.

Wheres the video TA?