Author Topic: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!  (Read 18455 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2006, 10:56:08 AM »

Thanks, Mr. Dante!
?

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2006, 11:28:34 AM »
Shane yesterday I tried to fan the flames here but I guess you see it as a way for you to make a name for yourself so you want to keep going with this....so be it. By my view of things you pretty much had the galactic meltdown of the century here. Basically you can sit there and throw shit at people all day behind your anomynous screenname for the last year but when you get outed with your picture and name now known, YOU FREAK THE F*CK OUT!

Then come the Nine paragraph posts, new threads made and multiple explanations upon explanations "I was off then!" "I was hungover!" "Dammit guys I promise you I'm somebody!!!" posts later about yourself.....yes thats called a meltdown, the very same ones you said you live for after reading the link you left for me to read at pridenutrition yesterday. Your mad at me for outing you? Here is the lesson learned...dont be an asshole online and then you dont have to worry bout stuff like this. Whats a matter all that crap you threw at Kamali and Derek Anthony now got you freaked out if they see you at the Arnold? Then bottom line you shouldnt of said it then if you cant back up your words. It sucks not being invisible anymore doesnt it? How old are you 30? And you live for "meltdowns on message boards"? Yea you got your shit together allright. Trust me you wouldnt make my client list. I put morals, being a good guy and being a respectful person at the top of the list. You are missing those qualities. Contact Trop, lets see if he takes you on (its up to him, but I wouldn't count on it) 

Theblockhead:At the end of the day...my interaction with Dante will go down as one of the GREATEST and most FIERCE meltdowns in the history of all bodybuilding chat forums.

Yea there is no doubt about that bro, except you were the one that had one. Go back and read your 9 paragraph post starting this thread-LOL-I think the correct word for that rambling diatribe was "frantic"

BLIP.....did you hear that? That was me just shutting down your 15 minutes of fame that your after with this thread. I'm not going to read it again or post as that will drive you absolutely bonkers. My job is done here. Have a nice day.

OWNED!!! Ouchkabibble

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2006, 12:13:23 PM »
Oh come on, BF...hahahahahaha! THANKS!!!!

Man...in that pic it was May 27th. 7 weeks after my show...off all gear and untrained for the same amount of time. Hungover as f**k to! I look shitty...hahahahahahahah ahaha!!! I think I was under 215 there. I'm around 240 now. Pounds I mean not as in Rob.

I can't be mad at you pLaya.  so you doing the IL state??? 

EC ILLa

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2006, 12:15:47 PM »

Waddup, G! I am. Illinois State in 07. I feel good about it...it would be a good thing for me. You doing it? Where do you train, player...have we met?
?

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2006, 12:18:30 PM »
Right now I"m trying just to do the NPC national leveL shows and regionsal shows ;D

I won my class in 2003, tryin to mOve up the ranks, you knOw!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2006, 12:23:16 PM »
Right now I"m trying just to do the NPC national leveL shows and regionsal shows ;D

I won my class in 2003, tryin to mOve up the ranks, you knOw!!
In 2003...thats when it was last at Lane Tech. Ko won that show. I remember that...he came in out of nowhere. He entered to do the show the morning of. Andrea Trent won the women's BB. I was there chillin..

I do know. What class? Where do you train at, player? Holla at your boy!
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »
You caught that, Rob? "A-Wax". If you rent that movie...you can see how TheBlockHead and davidpaul live...they say art imitating LIFE but for crips like us...thats REALITY!

Here's another one...as you can see I have high lats and arms like Yates. I don't have the genetic cards to have nice peaks and there's not much I can do about it. That pic was taken I believe...7 weeks out from my last show. So some time in Feb06 I want to say.

yo, blockhead. I'm impressed, dude
Get Big, or Die Trying

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2006, 12:28:14 PM »

Word up, G! We gonna be kickin it in Columbus this year...thats on the REAL!!! PM me if you want details of hotels etc...

We gonna be shuttin em down and openin up shop...oh, no thats how TheBlockHead rolls...stop. drop...

?

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2006, 12:30:55 PM »
In 2003...thats when it was last at Lane Tech. Ko won that show. I remember that...he came in out of nowhere. He entered to do the show the morning of. Andrea Trent won the women's BB. I was there chillin..

I do know. What class? Where do you train at, player? Holla at your boy!
I think Ko was pLannin on doing jr, nationaLs, I remember that.. I remember seein him backstage and he couLd't pinch any fat on his abdominal regiOn, I was like wtf...the MC screwed up the music LOL, I had carmina Burana in the intrO, a techno mix and Eminem w/ a sampLe of Sing for the Moment from aerosymth...
YOou were there?? I was in the "best IL state LIneup"  Dr. Peng in the bantams, I won the LIghtweight cLass , my bOY StoIL in the middles, KO in the lh'ws, and big guy JIM in the supers, i forgot the heavyweight winner.. xsPort Arlington Hegits, where the reaL boyz train at ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2006, 12:39:08 PM »

FAWK that...'EXSPORT' on ELSTON will always be the true-blu of the HARDCORE gyms on the Northside of Chicago...at least of all the EXPORT gyms anyway. Lots of competitors still frequent there. I'll be there tonite at 7 actually for shoulders/calves.

XS-Arlington...which one? On Golf or Dundee? Sam U, train there? He won that the next year in 04, right? He beat Mel. Mel shouldn't even have won the Super's but eh...you know.

Stoli has a HUGE wingspan. Dorian style. He just did the last Jr.Nats didn't he?

I don't remember you, I'm sorry. I was piss drunk at that show. For some reason I get fked up at shows or before shows. I do remember about 10 male competitors had the exact same song (wake me up inside...wake me up inside save me from the nothing I've become...)

The sound at those shows are always jakked up. It was out of Jim and Ko. That's right. You seen Swanson lately? Looks like Godzilla.

?

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2006, 12:54:33 PM »
FAWK that...'EXSPORT' on ELSTON will always be the true-blu of the HARDCORE gyms on the Northside of Chicago...at least of all the EXPORT gyms anyway. Lots of competitors still frequent there. I'll be there tonite at 7 actually for shoulders/calves.

XS-Arlington...which one? On Golf or Dundee? Sam U, train there? He won that the next year in 04, right? He beat Mel. Mel shouldn't even have won the Super's but eh...you know.

Stoli has a HUGE wingspan. Dorian style. He just did the last Jr.Nats didn't he?

I don't remember you, I'm sorry. I was piss drunk at that show. For some reason I get fked up at shows or before shows. I do remember about 10 male competitors had the exact same song (wake me up inside...wake me up inside save me from the nothing I've become...)

The sound at those shows are always jakked up. It was out of Jim and Ko. That's right. You seen Swanson lately? Looks like Godzilla.

YOu dont' remember EC ILLa in the Lightweigh cLass?   I"M the same way, they are a little boring so I have some drinks HAHA  ;) For some reason I get bigger after a contest  :)  I train at the one on GOLf.. the one on dundee is "tO fancy" for me.. Sam, StoiL train there,  We have a lOt of competitors come and go like 20,  wwe WrestLers when they are in tOwn, and the 2006 mr, ILLInois/ 2005 mr IL train there.  StoiL is  going to give me some pOinters on precontest, he's a freak..I din'd know you were this famous int he industry.. MeL frOm pride, won the supers, I wont' coMMent on that..  I just purchased a powerpass, so I might move around.. I just started dOIn g that DC sytLe of training, but i've aLwayz perfomed rest-pause sets..i"M doing deLts today. 

mace_oropeza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2006, 12:55:08 PM »

YOu dont' remember EC ILLa in the Lightweigh cLass?   I"M the same way, they are a little boring so I have some drinks HAHA  ;) For some reason I get bigger after a contest  :)  I train at the one on GOLf.. the one on dundee is "tO fancy" for me.. Sam, StoiL train there,  We have a lOt of competitors come and go like 20,  wwe WrestLers when they are in tOwn, and the 2006 mr, ILLInois/ 2005 mr IL train there.  StoiL is  going to give me some pOinters on precontest, he's a freak..I din'd know you were this famous int he industry.. MeL frOm pride, won the supers, I wont' coMMent on that..  I just purchased a powerpass, so I might move around.. I just started dOIn g that DC sytLe of training, but i've aLwayz perfomed rest-pause sets..i"M doing deLts today.  

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 26, 2006, 01:16:27 PM »

Thanks pimp...

Come to ELSTON tonite. That's more hardcore of any of the Arlington gyms. That's the one EXPORT that allows chalk and ammonia sticks and real serious dirty training. They call it the 'ghetto gym' but I say it has 'flava' and character.

Oh man...the 06 winner what is his name? George? WOW! Super freek! Nice guy...I see him once in a while. I saw him at the Ironman in 05...he weighed over 300lbs...fat, big but fat. Then he shows up in May HUGE and seperated. Night and Day.

I can't remember...who won it on 05??? The black dude with the gyno??? Reggie? He edged out Erick. Right? I was drunk as a muthafkn SKUNK at that show!!!! I keep a flask on me during the winter shows in my jacket and for the spring shows...I pour Absolute in a gatorade bottle. I'm always tanked and staggering around a BB show.

I'm gonna upgrade to. They're opening a South Loop location soon and I work very close to the Lyons gym.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 26, 2006, 01:50:22 PM »
Shane yesterday I tried to fan the flames here but I guess you see it as a way for you to make a name for yourself so you want to keep going with this....so be it. By my view of things you pretty much had the galactic meltdown of the century here. Basically you can sit there and throw shit at people all day behind your anomynous screenname for the last year but when you get outed with your picture and name now known, YOU FREAK THE F*CK OUT!

Then come the Nine paragraph posts, new threads made and multiple explanations upon explanations "I was off then!" "I was hungover!" "Dammit guys I promise you I'm somebody!!!" posts later about yourself.....yes thats called a meltdown, the very same ones you said you live for after reading the link you left for me to read at pridenutrition yesterday. Your mad at me for outing you? Here is the lesson learned...dont be an asshole online and then you dont have to worry bout stuff like this. Whats a matter all that crap you threw at Kamali and Derek Anthony now got you freaked out if they see you at the Arnold? Then bottom line you shouldnt of said it then if you cant back up your words. It sucks not being invisible anymore doesnt it? How old are you 30? And you live for "meltdowns on message boards"? Yea you got your shit together allright. Trust me you wouldnt make my client list. I put morals, being a good guy and being a respectful person at the top of the list. You are missing those qualities. Contact Trop, lets see if he takes you on (its up to him, but I wouldn't count on it) 

Theblockhead:At the end of the day...my interaction with Dante will go down as one of the GREATEST and most FIERCE meltdowns in the history of all bodybuilding chat forums.

Yea there is no doubt about that bro, except you were the one that had one. Go back and read your 9 paragraph post starting this thread-LOL-I think the correct word for that rambling diatribe was "frantic"

BLIP.....did you hear that? That was me just shutting down your 15 minutes of fame that your after with this thread. I'm not going to read it again or post as that will drive you absolutely bonkers. My job is done here. Have a nice day.

You ain't shit. You don't do shit, and you never gonna amount to shit. All you do is eat, sleep, and shit.

Blockhead, is a made fuckin' ni**a, what are you? Tent size wearing ni**a, your a joke.

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #114 on: October 26, 2006, 02:02:49 PM »

That about sums it up.

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: October 26, 2006, 02:14:45 PM »
hahaha

dante is the kind of guy after getting worked up over here, will say he is never coming here again. but after saying that, a pic is posted here of me by adonis in the same thread he said he would never return to getbig, that somehow he finds and posts on his board to mock and be the only person to ever say anything negative about the pic.

hahahaha

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 26, 2006, 02:22:13 PM »
hahaha

dante is the kind of guy after getting worked up over here, will say he is never coming here again. but after saying that, a pic is posted here of me by adonis in the same thread he said he would never return to getbig, that somehow he finds and posts on his board to mock and be the only person to ever say anything negative about the pic.

hahahaha

That about sums it up.
?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #117 on: October 26, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »
The Blockhead, you really are pathetic. All drugs. Probably the best example on getbig of someone who is all drugs. In SEVEN WEEKS you lost ALL your muscle and became a skinny little nerd! Ha ha ha, pathetic! As much as i despise that fat bastard Doggcrapp he has annihilated you. Be ashamed.

And puh lease brutha, stop wiv all the jive yo foo'. 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 26, 2006, 02:37:18 PM »
comin from a guy who lets his boyfriend finger his ass, ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: October 26, 2006, 02:39:19 PM »
Girlfriend actually :P

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2006, 02:39:58 PM »
Girlfriend actually :P

is that you call him ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2006, 02:45:24 PM »
Its what you like to be called sweetie :-*

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 26, 2006, 02:52:22 PM »
 Awwwww...shiiit. Nucca TRIPPIN! Snap! Gotta be all up in my KooLaid(red)...gotta be all up in GREENS!
?

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: October 26, 2006, 02:54:16 PM »
Blockhead, you are adorable!  I KNEW it!  ;D  You look fantastic hon.  And your name is Shane?

That is too much.  My boyfriend's name is Sean, LOL!

And to the replies immediately above ... honestly, guys, do you really think it's so unusual for women to finger their boyfriends' assholes? :D

It is not like ramming a dildo up his ass.  I could never do that -- no way.  But it's a very sensitive area with a whole crapload (hahaha) of nerve endings.  Why not manipulate it to make him feel good?  If a guy is so insecure about having my little finger in there, frankly, he's more likely to want to get it on with another guy.  

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 26, 2006, 02:56:09 PM »
Blockhead, you are adorable!  I KNEW it!  ;D  You look fantastic hon.  And your name is Shane?

That is too much.  My boyfriend's name is Sean, LOL!

And to the replies immediately above ... honestly, guys, do you really think it's so unusual for women to finger their boyfriends' assholes? :D

It is not like ramming a dildo up his ass.  I could never do that -- no way.  But it's a very sensitive area with a whole crapload (hahaha) of nerve endings.  Why not manipulate it to make him feel good?  If a guy is so insecure about having my little finger in there, frankly, he's more likely to want to get it on with another guy.  

Would you do it someone with poor hygiene?