Author Topic: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!  (Read 18427 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2006, 03:16:51 PM »
why dont you just post as yourself 240?

Hi jaejonna

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2006, 03:17:58 PM »
This blockhead dude is a joke. Now that I seen your pic, I see why you act that way. What a minute. From looking at your pic, are you the same person that tried to break into my hummer. That wasnt you was it? You look just like the person i.e(tiny arms,tiny legs, messed up looking face).

Hi vince goodrum

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2006, 03:19:52 PM »
Driving a hummer is a monster life accomplishment.  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 03:20:11 PM »
I wouldn't do that sgt d...I'm white. You must have me mistaken for the guy who pulled off his belt and made you his 'workhorse'.

I knew it was you. If you spent more time in the gym, rather than breaking into cars, maybe just maybe you could build a good physique and win a show. You feeling me G

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2006, 03:21:41 PM »
I knew it was you. If you spent more time in the gym, rather than breaking into cars, maybe just maybe you could build a good physique and win a show. You feeling me G

Ok Melvin we know u came second in metrolina no need to get too big headed.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2006, 03:21:50 PM »

Who said it was. I bought a couple of them all paid for. One for my son

ps. Hi 240 ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2006, 03:24:03 PM »
Hey B.F.  Derek Anthony drives one and we all know how successful he is! Then again...maybe he drives a HUMMER to go hand in hand what he gives his 'clients' for an extra $100.

Hey sgt.d...ummm...no man...it just doesn't work with you. The whole breaking in your car...stealin, jakkin blah blah blah. That's my joke I pull on negroes. it just sounds artificial from you. You're trying to hard, dawg.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2006, 03:25:27 PM »
Who said it was. I bought a couple of them all paid for. One for my son

you're in the military, buying 'a couple' hummers? 

i can't imagine the military paygrade where buying several hummers is a responsible move.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2006, 03:29:05 PM »
 :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2006, 03:29:45 PM »
blockhead looked big onstage though. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2006, 03:30:37 PM »
Still looks bigger than Goodbum in those pics, too.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2006, 03:32:01 PM »
you're in the military, buying 'a couple' hummers? 

i can't imagine the military paygrade where buying several hummers is a responsible move.

You asking women on here to have a bubble bath party with you , when you are (suppose to be married and have a kid which is false).Hey at least your 300 dollar websites get you halfway through life. Good job buddy

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2006, 03:46:51 PM »
Dante is a class act guy who gives advice to sincere people.
and keep moving!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2006, 03:53:21 PM »
Still looks bigger than Goodbum in those pics, too.
Oh come on, BF...hahahahahaha! THANKS!!!!

Man...in that pic it was May 27th. 7 weeks after my show...off all gear and untrained for the same amount of time. Hungover as fuck to! I look shitty...hahahahahahahah ahaha!!! I think I was under 215 there. I'm around 240 now. Pounds I mean not as in Rob.
?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »
Oh come on, BF...hahahahahaha! THANKS!!!!

Man...in that pic it was May 27th. 7 weeks after my show...off all gear and untrained for the same amount of time. Hungover as f**k to! I look shitty...hahahahahahahah ahaha!!! I think I was under 215 there. I'm around 240 now. Pounds I mean not as in Rob.

215? how tall are you 6'9 ?   :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2006, 04:58:28 PM »

Please, "TOBEY" I be mo' like...7 DEUCE!
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2006, 05:31:54 PM »
WTF!!!....damn Block, you must have seriously gotten into Dante's head for him to go digging for your personal info like that. And I like how Dante tried to act like someone just "volunteered" your info. That's complete bullshit as you showed. Dante clearly spent some time hunting your info down and that's not only f**king pathetic but he should be banned for that. I know you as well as anyone on here and if I didn't know about your Pride connection I'm sure Dante or his anonymous "snitch" didn't either. Dante's a lying stalker, plain and simple. Block pissed him off and he went digging for his personal info to try to get some revenge. Ron, that's grounds for being banned plain and simple. Either Dante follows the same rules as the rest of us or not. That's completely crazy for a business owner to dig into an internet posters personal info like that and to also just lie and say someone sent him the info. Dante, you're a jackass for what you did. I hope for your sake you don't conduct your supplement business the way you handle yourself here. Pathetic.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2006, 05:52:35 PM »
WTF!!!....damn Block, you must have seriously gotten into Dante's head for him to go digging for your personal info like that. And I like how Dante tried to act like someone just "volunteered" your info. That's complete bullshit as you showed. Dante clearly spent some time hunting your info down and that's not only f**king pathetic but he should be banned for that. I know you as well as anyone on here and if I didn't know about your Pride connection I'm sure Dante or his anonymous "snitch" didn't either. Dante's a lying stalker, plain and simple. Block pissed him off and he went digging for his personal info to try to get some revenge. Ron, that's grounds for being banned plain and simple. Either Dante follows the same rules as the rest of us or not. That's completely crazy for a business owner to dig into an internet posters personal info like that and to also just lie and say someone sent him the info. Dante, you're a jackass for what you did. I hope for your sake you don't conduct your supplement business the way you handle yourself here. Pathetic.
WORD!

Very well said, Corinth! This is something all poster(s) like us should fear...in this day and age you can dig up ANYTHING on the net on anyone...knowbody behind a screen handle is safe.

I never thought I'd see the day where a 'respected' innovator like Dante would take it to that point. A simple owning on a notorious bodybuilding internet forum by a bunch of jackholes...and he outs me like that giving out all my personal info. All I can do is look over my shoulder, watch my rear-view mirrors, always stay in a group and document where I go at all times. Imight have to start parking my car elswhere at night for a while until I know Dante got his emotions in check. I been through this before...stalking and obsession is nothing to laugh at or take lightly.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2006, 06:02:22 PM »
WORD!

Very well said, Corinth! This is something all poster(s) like us should fear...in this day and age you can dig up ANYTHING on the net on anyone...knowbody behind a screen handle is safe.

I never thought I'd see the day where a 'respected' innovator like Dante would take it to that point. A simple owning on a notorious bodybuilding internet forum by a bunch of jackholes...and he outs me like that giving out all my personal info. All I can do is look over my shoulder, watch my rear-view mirrors, always stay in a group and document where I go at all times. Imight have to start parking my car elswhere at night for a while until I know Dante got his emotions in check. I been through this before...stalking and obsession is nothing to laugh at or take lightly.

Seriously, just think of all the time and energy he spent digging for all that and piecing it together, just to get back at you because you got to him on a message board. That's seriously messed up behavior for an adult. I guess all of us internet buck toothed jackasses with our pens and pencils are just too much for some people to handle.  Dante needs a long time out to get his emotions in check before he does something even more stupid than he did here today.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 25, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »
Ni**az can research me all they like G' all they have to do is hit compton South Central, this muthefucker is known,

all over the world, I am fucking known.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 25, 2006, 06:09:01 PM »
 I agree. This isn't over. I'm afriad to drive home tonite and Imight be nervous about everyday things like and notlimited to...

Taking the trash out...
 Driving...
 Using my cell phone...
 Being seen alone...
 Taking the dog out for a walk...
 Opening and sending e-mails.

You just never know. This makes the threats Derek Anthony gives us look like dust in the wind. This is up to par with what King did to 240. We are lving in  the information age. We are living in scary times and I am afraid. I need Special'Counsler'Ed to speak on this.

I wouldn't doubt if I come to the crib tonite and see a dead squirrel or cat nailed to the tree in my yard or stuffed in my mail box. I don't know what Dante is capable of and that feeling of uncertainity is frightening all by itself!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 25, 2006, 06:19:52 PM »
I agree. This isn't over. I'm afriad to drive home tonite and Imight be nervous about everyday things like and notlimited to...

Taking the trash out...
 Driving...
 Using my cell phone...
 Being seen alone...
 Taking the dog out for a walk...
 Opening and sending e-mails.

You just never know. This makes the threats Derek Anthony gives us look like dust in the wind. This is up to par with what King did to 240. We are lving in  the information age. We are living in scary times and I am afraid. I need Special'Counsler'Ed to speak on this.

I wouldn't doubt if I come to the crib tonite and see a dead squirrel or cat nailed to the tree in my yard or stuffed in my mail box. I don't know what Dante is capable of and that feeling of uncertainity is frightening all by itself!

dawg, we go back along way, back to the days when theo huxtable was the Carlton Banks of the day, yeah for real,

If you catch any ni**as throwing this on you.....

You MUTHERUCKING CALL ME DAWGGGGG - YOU CALL ME

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: October 25, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »
dawg, we go back along way, back to the days when theo huxtable was the Carlton Banks of the day, yeah for real,

If you catch any ni**as throwing this on you.....

You MUTHERUCKING CALL ME DAWGGGGG - YOU CALL ME

What's with the gay ass "gangsta" act?  Just be yourself.  Don't be another fuckface internet tough guy.  Hope this helps.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2006, 06:37:09 PM »
What's with the gay ass "gangsta" act?  Just be yourself.  Don't be another fuckface internet tough guy.  Hope this helps.

ok Mr Henderson, have you found HARRY yet? ::)

i own u ni**er, your not even on my level,

KING KONG AINT GOT SHIT ON ME.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2006, 07:06:04 PM »
BlockHead, question

is it safe to assume that you don't train when "off"?

also, do you regress that much if you take 2 months off?
Here comes the money shot