Author Topic: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!  (Read 18426 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 01:07:11 PM »
Doggcrapp your the man big guy. I been chugging my beef, rinsing my pennies and cycling my olive oil. The log book is smoke "brotha"!!!!

wtf hapened to you that was actually funny?!
just push some weight!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 01:07:43 PM »
 Dante...I was making fun of MAYHEM not Steve. Just like you make fun of Getbiggers over there. No big deal.

On here...we speak the truth of what that means in this industry and to us it means MT using Steves' image to rape newbies with the promising of big muscle and blondes on the beach and a bigger bench than their buddy because STEVE uses it...

On Getbig...I preach all the time about how this forum is the true powerhouse in the industry and if something looks and smells like shit...guess what??? On getbig we don't tolerate MT and their ways and mockery of those who truly train and have been for a long time...they ONLY go after the uninformed and uneducated NEWBIE and here on Getbig...we take a stand against that.

On Mayhem...it's all "way to go, good job, awesome, congrats, way to go etc..." I was MOCKING them for their inability to call is like it really is...tragic for all the enthusiastic newbs who want to build muscle and will send lots of $$$ because MT will fool them.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 01:08:47 PM »
It's not a huge deal, it just got outta hand last year with people posting names, then addresses, then wives' work email addresses with hot tub shennaghan stories lol... it escalates quickly.  Personally, once I got outed, I started doing a ton of business. Wasn't the worst thing that could happen!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 01:08:59 PM »
This thread is complete BS!  Hey...butthead is that you 2nd from the left.  You have pretty good size.  Did you win your weight class and overall?

Ladies...buttboy aint black.  I am.
Oh...Monica!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 01:16:48 PM »
Dante is a fat clown who believes that he's reinvented the wheel, the only thing his "program" will lead to is morbid obesity.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 01:17:33 PM »
bump for oversized suits
$

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 01:22:56 PM »
Regardless this is useless, if I misinterpreted your posts on that thread as a hatred for a supplement company instead of not wishing well on Steve then I apoligize. (I do think you could of worded things in a context that removed Steve totally if you have a problem with Muscletech.) With that apology I will also say sorry for posting that info from the email I recieved last nite. I let my temper of thinking "man he is in the same industry and he is putting Steve down?!" over rule my reasoning that you might not like Muscletech.

I like Steve Kuclo, he is a good guy which this sport sorely needs and I guess Im biased with anything said about him
Very well. I respect your class for not mentioning PRIDE NUTRITION originally as they have nothing to do with anything. Whoever 'emailed' you obviously knows thing#1 about me because 'this person' would have known my affiliation w/ PN.

Like you said before...if someone hates you or has a distaste for you in these cirlces...it's because you have arrived. MT has arrived obviously and I am probably generating more publicity for them.

Perhaps...perhaps I could have worded it differently. I aint gonna apologize though.

I still may contact troponin as I do study and resarch is writing and website and I do frequent your website from time to time and apply some of your theories a little bit. I talk and consult a little bit with Chris G about DC and how to apply it and theories and encourage him to outline his whole DC routine he is using to prep for an upcomming show here in Chicagoland because I am fascinated by DC and its testimonies. Just last night...jut last night I applied a little bit of YOUR theories as i trained chest. This is kind of what I did...

Incline Barbell: 135x10* 185x10* 235x10, 285x8, 320x6.
 Hammer Incline: 2 plates a side for 15*   3 plates and 25 a side for 11 reps for my first set and my final was 4 plates and a 10 and a 5 a side 6 on my own with 3 gentle 'finger tap' spot for 3 more then I set it down and counted to 20 then did 3 more...set it down counted to 20 again and did 3 more...set it down counted this time to 15 and did 2 more then I was DONE.

I finished off with a quick warmup set with a 70lb dumbbell for cross bench pullovers and 1 set with a 105lb dumbbel for 16 reps...utter failure I almost dropped it.

Get the facts straight next time, Mr.Dante.  
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 01:30:23 PM »
This thread is complete BS!  Hey...butthead is that you 2nd from the left.  You have pretty good size.  Did you win your weight class and overall?

Ladies...buttboy aint black.  I am.
Ay...Ay...Ay dawg...dat be me fo shizzle! I got in all kinds of drama fo dat pic...I was wearin RED like the KooLaid you drink and not my usual 'crip blue' youknowwhatImsayin?

That was taken last April. I didn't win my class...there were 13 guys in my class(heavy) and I took 7th. I was disappointed but I know I need to be better conditioned for my next outing and that's a bad angle but it isn't too hard to see that my arms are my weakpoint. Genetics. I have the same arms as Yates....good triceps, shitty horrible biceps and decent forearms.

I was 220 there...I came down from a bodyweight of 266lbs. I fked up...I shouldn't have done that show and waited a month to do a different one. I was 3-4 weeks out at that show in my opinion. I should have come in around 210-214.

Next time, Gadget...next time!

I'm seriously considering working with a 'guru'. Yesterday I stated I would be happy to pay 'troponin' to give me guidance. I was also consulting with a buddy of mine who is a pupil of Dante who has an amazing freaky physique and is a HUGE DC advocate...and then Dante came on and tried to 'out' me and start shit when all along...I'm a fan and quasi advocate of his theories.
?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2006, 01:45:55 PM »
I saw the thread and I thought that was BS. Normal GB thread no ill towards anyone just some straight talk and shooting the shit until all of a sudden your pic and personal info gets thrown up.

This is not gayhem or MD (monster delusioners) when you come here be prepared fo the truth

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2006, 01:49:37 PM »
ok, so the playas are trying to play here,

this is the shit, the persona of the blockhead, has quickly gained noteriety amongst the ranks here at getbig,

he along with special ed are the funniest ni**as on the bodybuilding boards, thats the real shit,

you can hate on the playa, but u cant h8 on the game,

This is getbig, you know what the f**k your getting as soon as you hit "enterboards", from the notorious goatboy to the infamous Div, you know the shit that goes down here.

Dogcrapp comes up here acting all mad ni**erish, trying to tame the kids, you know what G, your fucking with the crowd,

Your  a JOKE here. ::)

CASHCASH MONEY BABY.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2006, 01:53:24 PM »
I saw the thread and I thought that was BS. Normal GB thread no ill towards anyone just some straight talk and shooting the shit until all of a sudden your pic and personal info gets thrown up.

This is not Mayhem or MD (monster delusioners) when you come here be prepared fo the truth

Good post, player! You know...I almost feel compelled to call my boys at pride Nutrition to 'smooth things over' just in case it gets back to them and they think mud-slinging is going on with them and MT. That isn't the case...let this be heard again right now...

TheBlockHead is NOTHING but an independent political associate of Pride Nutrition and in no way shape or form does anything I say or voice reflect the opinions and views of Pride Nutrition or any official related to Pride Nutrition. TheBlockHead has one affiliation with them...that's their forums on their website because I moderate them.

You know...imagine if I was an employee of that company. FIRST off...as a man with common sense you never ever bash your competition in the industry...you ALWAYS say a kind word about and never ever bash because you never know who's watching, reading or waiting for you or your entitiy to fawk up. If I was an employee of that company...I'd be in deep shit for bringing negative heat to the company all thanks...to Dante and one of his 'toadies'.
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »
This is what its all about "bro'S" getting so "big" normal peoples clothes dont fit!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2006, 02:27:47 PM »
This is what its all about "bro'S" getting so "big" normal peoples clothes dont fit!
hahahaha, that picture is mute evidence of how delusional this clown is, the damn suit is literally hanging off him, he's swimming in it, it reminds me of when his "trainees" were complaining that their hands were getting too big for the top of their protein containers, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 02:30:24 PM »
hahahaha, that picture is mute evidence of how delusional this clown is, the damn suit is literally hanging off him, he's swimming in it, it reminds me of when his "trainees" were complaining that their hands were getting too big for the top of their protein containers, hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

have u ever hit 3 bills at over 30% bf, when u have, u can call ureself a true iron warrior,

this slick is the epitomy of the LIFESTYLE.

its all about the 950 grammes of protein a day, so u can fit into ure xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl suit.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 02:32:36 PM »
have u ever hit 3 bills at over 30% bf, when u have, u can call ureself a true iron warrior,

this slick is the epitomy of the LIFESTYLE.

its all about the 950 grammes of protein a day, so u can fit into ure xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl suit.
hahahaha, all of that protein and they can't even handle free weight training, they have to do all of their "lifts" on the Smith machine and Hammer Strength.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 02:39:45 PM »
lmao, I no shit I've post saying that exact same thing, over at BBing.com and gayhem.

usually goes something like this
"Bros I'm getting so crazy big, my hand can't even fit in my protein jug anymore this nitro-tech is making me one swole freak

Peace out bros stay true to the iron...stay true to the weights...most of all stay true to yourself...peace to all my iron warriors"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 02:41:42 PM »
lmao, I no shit I've post saying that exact same thing, over at BBing.com and Mayhem.

usually goes something like this
"Bros I'm getting so crazy big, my hand can't even fit in my protein jug anymore this nitro-tech is making me one swole freak

Peace out bros stay true to the iron...stay true to the weights...most of all stay true to yourself...peace to all my iron warriors"

hhahahaha, the worst one is that fat clown Intense something the ugly shaved head dude who quarter rep presses 8 plates on each side of the hammer strength.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 02:42:20 PM »
ok, so the playas are trying to play here,

this is the shit, the persona of the blockhead, has quickly gained noteriety amongst the ranks here at getbig,

he along with special ed are the funniest ni**as on the bodybuilding boards, thats the real shit,

you can hate on the playa, but u cant h8 on the game,

This is getbig, you know what the f**k your getting as soon as you hit "enterboards", from the notorious goatboy to the infamous Div, you know the shit that goes down here.

Dogcrapp comes up here acting all mad ni**erish, trying to tame the kids, you know what G, your fucking with the crowd,

Your  a JOKE here. ::)

CASHCASH MONEY BABY.

why are you trying to sould all gangsta?  Who actually says mad ni**erish exept for Charlie Murphy?  I never got the impression you were a gangsta...what the hell is going on?
nasser=piece of shit

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2006, 02:45:03 PM »
 I'm still shaken up...

Dante could have got me in trouble if I were an employee of Pride Nutrition. What kind of buisnessman is he? I give him credit for not naming the company...per say, but he threw a BlockHead under a bus. This is Getbig...as dirty as we get here we keep real and keep it fair. The LAST thing I would do when I was feuding with danielson is spent time and energy and research to find 'something' on him...personal to use as a gauntlet.

240 mentioned that in the past...people who melted so bad have gone great lengths to try to 'get revenge' by posting addresses, phone numbers, work numbers, wife's e-mail info etc...

Dante falls in this category.
?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2006, 02:46:36 PM »
Very well. I respect your class for not mentioning PRIDE NUTRITION originally as they have nothing to do with anything. Whoever 'emailed' you obviously knows thing#1 about me because 'this person' would have known my affiliation w/ PN.

Like you said before...if someone hates you or has a distaste for you in these cirlces...it's because you have arrived. MT has arrived obviously and I am probably generating more publicity for them.

Perhaps...perhaps I could have worded it differently. I aint gonna apologize though.

I still may contact troponin as I do study and resarch is writing and website and I do frequent your website from time to time and apply some of your theories a little bit. I talk and consult a little bit with Chris G about DC and how to apply it and theories and encourage him to outline his whole DC routine he is using to prep for an upcomming show here in Chicagoland because I am fascinated by DC and its testimonies. Just last night...jut last night I applied a little bit of YOUR theories as i trained chest. This is kind of what I did...

Incline Barbell: 135x10* 185x10* 235x10, 285x8, 320x6.
 Hammer Incline: 2 plates a side for 15*   3 plates and 25 a side for 11 reps for my first set and my final was 4 plates and a 10 and a 5 a side 6 on my own with 3 gentle 'finger tap' spot for 3 more then I set it down and counted to 20 then did 3 more...set it down counted to 20 again and did 3 more...set it down counted this time to 15 and did 2 more then I was DONE.

I finished off with a quick warmup set with a 70lb dumbbell for cross bench pullovers and 1 set with a 105lb dumbbel for 16 reps...utter failure I almost dropped it.

Get the facts straight next time, Mr.Dante.  

not to sound like a know it all but......that workout is very far removed from anything representing DC training although you did get the rest-pause right.  If you wanna PM me I can help ya out, or I can do it here.  I'm not an expert but I know the program pretty well as far as workouts go.  I'm not a prep guy so I can't help you there.  Let me know if you have any questions.
nasser=piece of shit

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2006, 02:53:16 PM »

Thanks, G...

Like I said I only put a splash of DC in my chest routine lastnight for shits/kicks. I know the idea of it and kind of have it down as I talk to a huge DC advocate all the time on Pride.

PM me...I'm training legs tomorrow night and I have access to all equipment. How would you structure a routine using...leg ext machine with a 280lb weight stack, leg curl machine same weight...leg press, squat rack (never use smith machines...hate them) and seated and standing calf. Do it here if you want I don't care.
?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2006, 03:11:16 PM »
This blockhead dude is a joke. Now that I seen your pic, I see why you act that way. What a minute. From looking at your pic, are you the same person that tried to break into my hummer. That wasnt you was it? You look just like the person i.e(tiny arms,tiny legs, messed up looking face).

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2006, 03:12:27 PM »
This blockhead dude is a joke. Now that I seen your pic, I see why you act that way. What a minute. From looking at your pic, are you the same person that tried to break into my hummer. That wasnt you was it? You look just like the person i.e(tiny arms,tiny legs, messed up looking face).

why dont you just post as yourself 240?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2006, 03:14:15 PM »
I wouldn't do that sgt d...I'm white. You must have me mistaken for the guy who pulled off his belt and made you his 'workhorse'.
?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2006, 03:15:49 PM »
Thanks, G...

Like I said I only put a splash of DC in my chest routine lastnight for shits/kicks. I know the idea of it and kind of have it down as I talk to a huge DC advocate all the time on Pride.

PM me...I'm training legs tomorrow night and I have access to all equipment. How would you structure a routine using...leg ext machine with a 280lb weight stack, leg curl machine same weight...leg press, squat rack (never use smith machines...hate them) and seated and standing calf. Do it here if you want I don't care.

with what you have and assuming you're just playing around I can say to try this.  Calfs:  I find that movements where the leg is extended work best with DC, I didn't feel like I was getting alot out of seated movements.  The way to do DC calves is to pick a "heavy weight", that might take awhile to figure out because your gonna be doing calves different than you probably have ever done them before.  start in the stretched position, hold for 15 seconds and explode up then a nice slow decent, should shoot for 5 seconds and then hold again for 15 seconds.  I work out alone so what I do is make 2 fists and each time I explode up I pop another finger up, you'er doing alot of counting so it's easy to loose track of your reps count.  I count 1 one thousand, two one thousand etc.  Once you get it down and figure out what is heavy for you doing these try to add weight evertime or add reps.  Usually your calves are on fire by the 10th rep but try for at least 12.  REmember you've got to go for a very deep stretch.  

Even if I change my views on DC training and drop it in the future I'll say that this si the most effective calf training routine I've ever done.

Thighs:  I'd use the legpress, I can't squat cause of lower back isssues.  The way DC guys tend to do legs is to do one "very heavy set" of 4-6 reps and then do a "widowmaker" of 20 reps using a weight that will be very hard to get 20 reps with.  Again remember you're going to have to keep bumping up the weight every workout.  
next workout you might squat for your heavy set of 4-6 but your widowmaker will be the same as it was for your first workout jsut a little heavier.

Hams, 1 Rest-paused set as heavy as you can for 12-15 reps.  I like doing "sumo" leg presses.  Legs high and wide on the LP platform....these are kinda hard to describe.

follow quad and hamstring movements with stretching done in the "extreme" way...I can give you a link that describes them.  Remember when you train DC you're putting the emphasis on not overtraining so you're only doing 1 movement per bodypart but you're trying to bury yourself doing it.  I got to the point in my last blast where I had actually "outgrown" some of the machine's in my gym cause I was constantly adding weight.  Goodbye hammer row machine, I knew you well.  

That's what I'd do in a nutshell, if I was just testing the waters.   there's a ton of things to the program but if you do what I said and really go for broke it'll be a fun workout.
nasser=piece of shit