Author Topic: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!  (Read 18430 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!
« on: October 25, 2006, 11:50:04 AM »

Now I've seen ALOT on Getbig...in my short 'career' here on illustrious forum...I've thought I seen it all.

Now...Mr. Dante from 'DoggCrapp' fame is a man who from time to time comes on and chimes in on whatever subject catches his eye. It has been historically proven...that when his FEELINGS get hurt, he will call or PM Ron Himself and demand reprimand or for Ron Himself to delete threads and send a warning to whoever hurt his feelings. I know...got a couple of them in my day.

Now...a thread started about young Steve K singing with Muscletech. Keep in mind...TheBlockHead never...ever bashed young Steve for singing and even admitted...for a nice monthly check, supps, and being paid to hang out at major expos and shows..bitch pleeeease. I'd sign that contract in a minute. I'd swallow my 'pride' and push my ill feelings towards that company toward the side and I'd be the one standing in front of a GNC slinging their products out and talking each and ALL newbs in to buying their products. I would 'whore it up' for MT for that. I would. Absolutley.

So...'troponin' and I were really talking straight...going back and forth. DANTE jumps in and...and starts calling me a 'wigger' and bashing my humor of speaking in 'jive' or 'ghetto' as you all know I do for fun and laughs. So as TheBlockHead pushes Dante off and tells him like it is...Dante's feelings get hurt and what he does...he posts an unflattering picture of me, pale...untrained for 10 weeks, off gear, hungover and off guard.

That's no problem. I don't care but what disturbs me is this...that pic was from a website that I never really talk about in here. It is under his impression that I work for Chicagoland based company...PRIDE NUTRITION. Now my ONLY affiliation w/ Pride Nutrition is that I moderate their forums on their website. www.pridenutrition.com  and I am good friends with the owners. I am in no way, shape or form an employee of that company. They will tell you that. I'm just their forum moderator. Oh...in the gym I occasionally wear a Pride Nutrition t-shirt that...uh oh...I got for free from them.

It is very apparent and clear that Dante went out ofhis way...studied and studied and researched me and sent out e-mails and made phone calls and read and deciphered my post(s) and translated any encryption I may have made tolink me to Pride Nutrition's website. Even my closest ally's on this forum(240, sarcasm, The Squad, davidpaul, BASTelli, alexxx, nycbull, figgs, corinth, SpecialEd...and even...danielson now...) even they don't know I post there or have anything to do with that company. I keep it seperated. On Pride...I'm my real self. On here it's the wild west.

Dante even went as far as to call me by my real name..which is Shane. A few members of this board knows that. How did he find out? I think he studies my posts over there because I may have publically said my real name there. It is beyond a shadow of a doubt that Dante...has 'something' for me. I dont know what...but it's scary.

I do salute Dante on his class for not wanting to mention the company...that's good buisness. The funny thing is...on Pride Nutrition's forums...I talk about DC training in a positive way and even go back and forth with a DC advocate by the name of Chris Genkinger. I even talk openly about a little DC expierementing and somewhat give attention to Dante and his theories. He failed to recognize that. He also failed to see it is NOT Steve K I dismissed...but the company MuscleT who will use Steve to STEAL the money of the the demographics of 16-21yr old 'trainers'. On Getbig...I am an advocate of not letting industry injustice go unnoticed.

Here's a pic of SHANE...2nd guy on the left. This was taken last April. I was 220 here.

In 2002...a crazy girl I dated briefly and DUMPED hit me with an 'Order of Protection' for no reason except anger and rejection and well...she was fkn NUTS! I was stalked...everywhere I went, everyone I spoke to, whatever I did...this girl KNEW. Just like that Sting song. There is NOTHINg that terrifies me more...than a STALKER and OBSESSIVE. I been through that...it's scary and NOTHING to take lightly. When I found out how much Dante did his research on me...it brought me back 4 year ago when I came out of my buddys house 40 miles away from Chicago and seen this crazy girl screech away from being parked across the street. GeezLouise!
?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: DANTE: The Most TERRIFYING Stalker in CyberSpace!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 11:54:55 AM »
I like Dante.  I won't act like I don't but I have a question.  What threads has he had deleted or contacted Ron about.  I honestly don't know and I'm on this site everyday.   Maybe I just don't see it or don't pay attention.  I've never had a run in with "The Blockhead" so I'm not taking sides I just don't know.
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 11:59:56 AM »
Blockhead has some size.  Should be fun to see who can throw down more tacoes at the Arnld Classic.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 12:01:56 PM »
I never knew Dante had that much power over Ron.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 12:02:39 PM »
Damn Block, didn't know you were that big. I wonder if Derek Anthony would threaten you as well?
E

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 12:06:31 PM »
Yes thats what I do....stalk people.

Do you think maybe just maybe there are people in your very state that Im good freinds with or even train who also saw your thread yesterday.....you pissed them off with your hypocrisy about Steve Kuclo (who is liked far and wide my friend), and they decided to email me with enclosed pic and telling me "hey this guy theblockhead who is putting down Steve is Shane (pic) is saying this stuff and he works for PrideNutrition"

or maybe I just stalk people.

whatever bro...yea it sucks when the lights go on doesnt it and that anomynous cloak shoving crap at everyone isnt there anymore

Post better pictures up of yourself, thats the one I was sent.

Obviously I wasnt the only one who felt you were out of line

newmom

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 12:08:43 PM »
I like dante, he was very nice to me when I had questions regarding non bodybuilding issues..and has helped ralph out tremendously..I'm surprised someone would think of him as a stalker but to each his own I guess

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »
 nycbull brought it up...a thread about 2-3 months ago called 'Getbig immature kids' or something. Dante chimed in and he got into an argument with me and someone els I forgot...maybe it was sarcasm or 240. Anyway...Dante melted down and got all frantice and the next thing you knew...I had no access in that thread and got a PM with a 'warning'.

The other person did as well and PM'd me to tell me that Dante ran to Ron Himself and we got handled.

Dante twisted everything I said. I like Steve K and admire him. Please...at 19 or 20yrs old I was 170lbs had a beer gut and was playing hockey on weekend and drinking warm Bush beer on the bleachers at the local park.

Dante was trying to make it out like I was bashing Steve, which clearly I was not.
?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 12:11:13 PM »
Blockhead has some size.  Should be fun to see who can throw down more tacoes at the Arnld Classic.

maybe some "potato(es)" also Mr. Qayle. ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »
nycbull brought it up...a thread about 2-3 months ago called 'Getbig immature kids' or something. Dante chimed in and he got into an argument with me and someone els I forgot...maybe it was sarcasm or 240. Anyway...Dante melted down and got all frantice and the next thing you knew...I had no access in that thread and got a PM with a 'warning'.

The other person did as well and PM'd me to tell me that Dante ran to Ron Himself and we got handled.

Dante twisted everything I said. I like Steve K and admire him. Please...at 19 or 20yrs old I was 170lbs had a beer gut and was playing hockey on weekend and drinking warm Bush beer on the bleachers at the local park.

Dante was trying to make it out like I was bashing Steve, which clearly I was not.

I don't remember it, I guess I just don't pay attention.  I guess I'd have to know the whole story from Ron and get DC's point of view.  I was just curious, I'm not taking any sides.
nasser=piece of shit

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 12:15:55 PM »
Yes thats what I do....stalk people.

Do you think maybe just maybe there are people in your very state that Im good freinds with or even train who also saw your thread yesterday.....you pissed them off with your hypocrisy about Steve Kuclo (who is liked far and wide my friend), and they decided to email me with enclosed pic and telling me "hey this guy theblockhead who is putting down Steve is Shane (pic) is saying this stuff and he works for PrideNutrition"

or maybe I just stalk people.

whatever bro...yea it sucks when the lights go on doesnt it and that anomynous cloak shoving crap at everyone isnt there anymore

Post better pictures up of yourself, thats the one I was sent.

Obviously I wasnt the only one who felt you were out of line
Dante...my fkn PALMS are sweaty!!!! Holy fawk!!! You terrify me!!!!

Player...when did I bash Steve??? I kept saying he was talented and I would have done the SAME THING. You asked...and I said YES I would sign and 'whore' MT.

Now as far as this anonymous person goes...well, I train alone in my gym I own on the southside and I hardly see anyone in 'the circles' unless at a show. ALSO...those who know me know CLEARLY I do NOT work for Pride Nutrition. I just moderate their forum. For free...because I am friends with the owner(s). They're good guys.

Can you Mayhemers NOT read? It was MT I have a distaste for...not Stevie K. I was shooting off on MT for their agenda of raping newbies out of money USING Stave as their tool to do it.
?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 12:18:46 PM »
Well, I've always wondered what this Blockhead fellow looks like... I always imagined a big black guy who dressed like a rapper...

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 12:21:25 PM »

Uh huh...for some odd reason people on here think I am an African-American. I don't know why honestly.
?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:20 PM »
Uh huh...for some odd reason people on here think I am an African-American. I don't know why honestly.

hey blockhead, why did it take you so long to post your pic on here, dawg.
Get Big, or Die Trying

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 12:35:37 PM »

I did witness that thread, it was back in September, Blockhead had confronted DoggCrapp out on something and was owning him pretty bad and all of sudden it disappeared. The thread was up all day and DC was getting a lot of guy love but as soon as he got pwned by the Blockhead it disappeared. I was subsequently banned for complaining about the thread being unfairly moved by Hedgehog.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 12:39:37 PM »

Exactly! Good post nycbull...excellent work. I got banned from the thread and a PM telling me to go sit in the corner.

It is reasoned beyond a shadow of a doubt that he called, e-mailed or Pm'd Ron Himself and gave him a sob story about hurt feelings and Ron Himself, always a true patriot who tries to keep everyone happy...had to make a choice. Hmmm...the idiots on his forum...or his political standing in this industry. It was clear.

HUGEPECS...it's because of ruthless viscious STALKERS but that's blown out of the water thanks to Dante and his fixation for the poor ol good ol BlockHead.
?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 12:44:17 PM »
I tend to remember the post your talking about. Something about why Getbig is here and why its so important to have freedom of speech (according to theblockhead) correct? Then if it was something he felt that strongly about it then consider myself pwned because I didnt read it again after I posted on it. I hope that makes everyone feel better.

Somebody else moved or deleted it on their own valition.

Ask Hedgehog himself.

Hedge have I ever asked you to remove a thread or post? Actually have I ever even pmed you before?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 12:50:26 PM »
I tend to remember the post your talking about. Something about why Getbig is here and why its so important to have freedom of speech (according to theblockhead) correct? Then if it was something he felt that strongly about it then consider myself pwned because I didnt read it again after I posted on it. I hope that makes everyone feel better.

Somebody else moved or deleted it on their own valition.

Ask Hedgehog himself.

Hedge have I ever asked you to remove a thread or post? Actually have I ever even pmed you before?
Hedgehog is another a$$hole who has it out for me so of course he's gonna take your side.

Dante...speak on me giving you and your theories praise on the other forum I moderate. Go over and study...Chris G and I go back and forth all day about DC and it's promising application.

I swear to you brah...you rattled my cage and I feel frightened beyond beliefe. To me to get in the spirit of Halloween...the scariest movies I have EVER seen that make me shiver and tremble in fear are..'Swimfan, The Crush, Single White Female and...Fatal Attraction.

Speak on you being 100% wrong for saying it was I bashing young Stevie K. Speak on you being wrong that I only spoke my opinion on the marketing strategy and misconceptions and hypnotistic statments MT will show the newbies to scam them out of their money...what say you!
?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 12:51:24 PM »
Hey guys.....  I'm thinking about consuming 600 grams of protein a day so I can become a fat tub of shit with non-functioning kidneys.  What do you think?  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »
Hey guys.....  I'm thinking about consuming 600 grams of protein a day so I can become a fat tub of shit with non-functioning kidneys.  What do you think?  :D
I think you should man-up and bump that protein to 800-900 grams daily and use 250-500mg of Advil 3-4x's daily. Stop pussyshittin around and start growing!
?

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 12:58:18 PM »
Hedgehog is another a$$hole who has it out for me so of course he's gonna take your side.

Dante...speak on me giving you and your theories praise on the other forum I moderate. Go over and study...Chris G and I go back and forth all day about DC and it's promising application.

I swear to you brah...you rattled my cage and I feel frightened beyond beliefe. To me to get in the spirit of Halloween...the scariest movies I have EVER seen that make me shiver and tremble in fear are..'Swimfan, The Crush, Single White Female and...Fatal Attraction.

Speak on you being 100% wrong for saying it was I bashing young Stevie K. Speak on you being wrong that I only spoke my opinion on the marketing strategy and misconceptions and hypnotistic statments MT will show the newbies to scam them out of their money...what say you!

Hedgehog is going to take my side? Ive seen Hedge on this board absolutely disagreeing with my way of doing things. Ive never talked to Hedge, dont know him....this is obviously something you and him have a disagreement on between yourselves.

Your post on that other thread:

theblockhead: Hahahahahaha! I bet everybody at Mayhem were like..."Good job, Steve, congrats, bro...great news, awesome, steve...good job bro..."

I dont know in my opinion that doesnt sound like someone who is congratulating Steve on his good fortune.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 12:59:26 PM »
Ron has a pretty big rule about posting personal information.  The one who posts it goes to time out.  It's been done to me before, as well as others.  This is one of Ron's Big Two rules here.  I just skimmed the other thread.  Did Block post his own info, or did someoen else post his real name, position, and pic?  monster rule break if so.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 12:59:49 PM »
Doggcrapp your the man big guy. I been chugging my beef, rinsing my pennies and cycling my olive oil. The log book is smoke "brotha"!!!!
$

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 01:02:27 PM »
Regardless this is useless, if I misinterpreted your posts on that thread as a hatred for a supplement company instead of not wishing well on Steve then I apoligize. (I do think you could of worded things in a context that removed Steve totally if you have a problem with Muscletech.) With that apology I will also say sorry for posting that info from the email I recieved last nite. I let my temper of thinking "man he is in the same industry and he is putting Steve down?!" over rule my reasoning that you might not like Muscletech.

I like Steve Kuclo, he is a good guy which this sport sorely needs and I guess Im biased with anything said about him

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 01:06:47 PM »
LMAOOOOOO @ BROADSTREET