Author Topic: Toxic Vacation Pix  (Read 13491 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Toxic Vacation Pix
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2006, 08:23:51 AM »
:D Weee

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2006, 09:17:13 AM »
it's baaaaad   :-\

well that explains it :-\

tell me dood...
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2006, 10:27:18 AM »
well that explains it :-\

tell me dood...
Red tide is an estuarine or marine algal bloom and is caused by a species of dinoflagellates, often present in sufficient numbers (thousands or millions of cells per milliliter) to turn the water red or brown. The species responsible for red tides on the gulf coast of Florida is a dinoflagellate called Karenia brevis (formerly Gymnodinium breve.) It produces brevetoxins which produce respiratory irritation in humans.

Coastal water pollution produced by humans and systematic increase in sea water temperature appear to be causal factors in red tides. On the Pacific Coast of the U.S. there have been apparent increases in the occurrence of red tides since about 1991. These increases are correlated with a marine temperature rise of about one degree Celsius, and also with increased nutrient loading into ocean waters. Additionally, red tide can assume its dormant form if the water cools to a sufficient degree. When it does this it forms cysts which drop to the ocean floor and rebloom if the right conditions occur. As another example, non- red tide algal blooms in lakes and rivers may be caused by greatly increased amounts of phosphorus or nitrogen entering an aquatic ecosystem from either sewage systems or surface runoff of agricultural fertilizers. Some red tides on the Pacific coast have also been linked to occurrences of El Niño events. Red tides also occur in places where there are no obvious associated human activities.

Image of bioluminescent red tide event of 2005 at a beach in Carlsbad California showing brilliantly glowing crashing waves containing billions of Lingulodinium polyedrum dinoflagellates. The phenomenon is thought to have something to do with quorum sensing.
Some red tides produce large quantities of toxins, such as saxitoxin, which disrupt the proper function of ion channels in neurons. Domoic acid, causative of neurological damage in certain marine mammals, is one toxin associated with red tides. The red tide toxins can induce neurological damage and death in marine mammals which feed on affected filter feeder. These include whales, seals, and otters. Red tide can also increase fish mortality; they are also accumulated in the digestive tracts of filter feeders. This bioaccumulation of toxins causes bivalves – like oysters and clams – collected in areas affected by algal blooms to be potentially dangerous for human consumption. Initial signs of poisoning from this toxin is tingling in the lips followed by a reduction of motor abilities and difficulty breathing and can be fatal if consumed in sufficient amounts. If these symptoms occur after eating shellfish, seek immediate medical treatment. Standard medical treatment is to give victims oxygen, or to hook them up to a breather. There exists no antidote, and the idea is to keep the person alive until the toxin has passed from the system.

There is more than one type of red tide, something that frequently goes unnoticed. For example, the red tide that affects the Gulf Region produces, in addition to the toxins that accumulate within filter feeders, an airborne vector that can cause difficulty breathing, especially for those with preexisting conditions, whereas that which occurs in the Northeast US has no airborne vector component. It should also be noted that red tide is far from being entirely understood.
:D Weee

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »

Div i ..ahh man...i.. crap dude...why did you have to use the word charitable...i HATE that word...i really do...i would die of hunger before i let anyone give me charity..hense..i NEVER give charity....

PS my good friend..i mave no problem with income as long as i do as my parents say...which i dont mostly...MOST of my party money comes from me tutoring and most of my living expences come from teaching...i happen to be smart(ish) ..which has nothing to do with me as an accomplishment ..i ws just born with it so i cant take credit for it....come next summer i move out and i shall be moving as a pretty palrty income compared to what i'm used to...

if i be a good wittle boy and marry a nice muslim sindhi gal i prolly wont have to work a single day of my life other than sign papers and do book work...\

..you know me beter than that Div..i'll marry for love...and thats the only reason i'll marry..and damn everything else mate..

Junaid,

You said you were moving out like two years ago if I remember correctly.

I also can't see you marrying a muslim pakistani woman, most likely you'll end up with a pale white woman similar to the type I've dated.

Probably a lit chick with a penchant for sensitive intellectual types.

I just don't see you as being up for traditional marriage...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2006, 03:00:26 PM »
Junaid,

I also can't see you marrying a muslim pakistani woman, most likely you'll end up with a pale white woman similar to the type I've dated.

DIV

the prophet has spoken. let him who has ears, listen.

ALG

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »
Junaid,

DIV

i fackin got lazy...and dad threw lotsa $ at me to stay....they start pulling that whole..."you dont love us anymore as soon as i mention it" :-\

met this great hottie last night got along well...she works out and she did that whole thing where she told me she has strained her back and asked me to check it out...only to show me her ass...which btw is great..so next monday we r gonna train legs together :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2006, 06:05:46 PM »

the prophet has spoken. let him who has ears, listen.

ALG

u r a bitter bitter man...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2006, 06:06:18 PM »
Red tide is an estuarine or marine algal bloom and is caused by a species of dinoflagellates, often present in sufficient numbers (thousands or millions of

phew...thanx cher! :)
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2006, 08:21:36 PM »

i fackin got lazy...and dad threw lotsa $ at me to stay....they start pulling that whole..."you dont love us anymore as soon as i mention it" :-\

met this great hottie last night got along well...she works out and she did that whole thing where she told me she has strained her back and asked me to check it out...only to show me her ass...which btw is great..so next monday we r gonna train legs together :)

Yes, I know you got lazy, Junaid.

You've got a weakness for your parent's traditional whims, as they manage to get you to participate and find ways to keep you in the fold.

I think you need a personal manager.

So, what type of women do you go for these days?

I really think you'd be best with a lit chick or perhaps a philosophy major......a woman who could temper your intellectual side as well as provide the type of discussion you fully appreciate in a woman.

I think you will end up with a caucasian woman.

......unless form holds true and your parents somehow goad you in to marrying tradtional Pakistani.

Like most things with you, it's all a matter of desire vs. convenience.

When the "real" Junaid stands up, we will all know the answer.

Peace.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2006, 09:52:48 PM »
plenty of hot pale sindhi women mate except...culturaly i dont just get along with em..for example
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2829780245487645023&q=sindhi

for one..they wont do anal..2 they r wayyyyyyyyy too fucking demanding..they see men as a fucking work horse that sees to their shoping needs...not really the romantic type..and they gossip soooo much...turn off..

this girl i met last night (is a wiccan.... :D  ) look like..well if you watch that show "becker" the tall diner owner...looks like her..total hottie..we're supposed to workout together monday...i gotta be carefull with her though...i dont wanna fuck her too soon cause my ass is gonna catch feelings..if i do...i gotta be sure she likes me as much as i do...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2006, 09:53:41 PM »
Like most things with you, it's all a matter of desire vs. convenience.

duuude..you dont have to say it on the girl board ....
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2006, 10:39:44 PM »
plenty of hot pale sindhi women mate except...culturaly i dont just get along with em..for one..they wont do anal..2 they r wayyyyyyyyy too fucking demanding..they see men as a fucking work horse that sees to their shoping needs...not really the romantic type..and they gossip soooo much...turn off..

this girl i met last night (is a wiccan.... :D  ) look like..well if you watch that show "becker" the tall diner owner...looks like her..total hottie..we're supposed to workout together monday...i gotta be carefull with her though...i dont wanna f**k her too soon cause my ass is gonna catch feelings..if i do...i gotta be sure she likes me as much as i do...

Well, that is the main reason I think you'll eventually settle down with a white woman. 

Culturally, you are outside the realm of tradition as it pertains to Pakistani custom. 

Interesting that you're getting with the Wiccan chick.

A dead ringer for Terry Farrell eh?

Cute, except for the blue eyes.........

duuude..you dont have to say it on the girl board ....

Does it make a difference where I say it, Junaid?

If it is, it is......

Time and place matter not.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2006, 12:47:49 PM »

Well, that is the main reason I think you'll eventually settle down with a white woman. 

Culturally, you are outside the realm of tradition as it pertains to Pakistani custom. 

Interesting that you're getting with the Wiccan chick.

i've had a wiccan before..thjey r interesting..i just had lunch at the bar she works at....it ws nice to see she ws nervous...but so ws i...

A dead ringer for Terry Farrell eh?

yeah  :)

Cute, except for the blue eyes.........

actually...i haven't noticed her eye colour  :-[

carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2006, 02:34:12 PM »
actually...i haven't noticed her eye colour  :-[

How can you meet a girl and have a conversation with her, without knowing her eye color?

Eyes are the windows to the soul.

You get inside a girl's eyes, you get inside her mind.

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2006, 10:02:07 AM »
How can you meet a girl and have a conversation with her, without knowing her eye color?

Eyes are the windows to the soul.

You get inside a girl's eyes, you get inside her mind.

DIV

it ws nite time...

i wasn't wearing my glasses..

i ws drunk.. :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2006, 01:36:53 PM »
Rearden, what do you do?

Luxury Lighting, Plumbing, Hardware & Textiles.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2006, 02:10:17 PM »
luxury lighting, like chandalers?
X

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2006, 06:21:10 PM »
it ws nite time...

i wasn't wearing my glasses..

i ws drunk.. :-\

Junaid,

Your drinking habits directly conflict with your lifting goals.

We need to change that.   :-X

DIV

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2006, 08:57:06 PM »
luxury lighting, like chandalers?

Basically, I sell "designer" materials for elite homes. When you open Architectural Digest, Robb Report etc... and you see crazy doorknobs, faucets, lights and textiles (marble, stone, tile) next to the Bugati and Chopard ads, that's my products.

My clients range from owners of "starter mansions" to the worlds wealthiest peeps. If you have a 2M+ home, I got your fixtures.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #69 on: November 17, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »
Junaid,

Your drinking habits directly conflict with your lifting goals.

We need to change that.   :-X

DIV

i know :-[...i tried to have phone sex with my friend kimmy yesterday...

she's pretty pissed at me... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2006, 12:25:10 PM »

i know :-[...i tried to have phone sex with my friend kimmy yesterday...

she's pretty pissed at me... :-\

If I come out to visit, will you have your own pad by then?

I'm not sure I'd be comfortable staying at your parent's place, unless your sister cooks for me and gives me massages...

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2006, 02:32:14 PM »
If I come out to visit, will you have your own pad by then?

I'm not sure I'd be comfortable staying at your parent's place, unless your sister cooks for me and gives me massages...

DIV

yeah i'll have my own pad...i'm even kinda sorta learning to cook...fuck laundry though....i can always drop for mum...

my sister once made me tea..that ws YEARS ago....think i had bought her something really expensive for her b-day...musta been..my mum still feeds her cause princess dosen't like getting her hands dirty...
carpe` vaginum!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2006, 08:40:19 PM »

yeah i'll have my own pad...i'm even kinda sorta learning to cook...f**k laundry though....i can always drop for mum...

my sister once made me tea..that ws YEARS ago....think i had bought her something really expensive for her b-day...musta been..my mum still feeds her cause princess dosen't like getting her hands dirty...

......but would your sister massage my back?

Or walk on my back?

DIV

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2006, 11:21:39 PM »
......but would your sister massage my back?

Or walk on my back?

DIV
u can ask her...lol
carpe` vaginum!