Author Topic: natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!  (Read 8343 times)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2006, 06:53:16 PM »
Will you verify this by putting a clip up on youtube?

I'm holding my breath here.  ;D

I may video tape myself holding my breath.   I can predict to the nanosecond how long I can hold my breath and when I will do it.  It's all science.
nasser=piece of shit

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 07:25:18 PM »
Natural Al, you're killing me  ;D.  You do need to back up what you say with references to obscure scientific research that backs up your claims.

But back on topic, AL, I ate a 60,000 calorie gourmet meal tonight.  What'd you eat?

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 07:36:59 PM »
I can do 100 squat thrusts w/a loaded 225lb bar in an hour!!!  Besides trying to balance the bar on my traps & the amount of times my face kisses the floor the workout is brutal!! :o ;)

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »
Natural Al, you're killing me  ;D.  You do need to back up what you say with references to obscure scientific research that backs up your claims.

But back on topic, AL, I ate a 60,000 calorie gourmet meal tonight.  What'd you eat?
Actually, Al has to post obscure scientific research that contradicts his claims but say that it supports him. Or just alter it
I min/max my physique

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 08:55:30 PM »
I've actually done 415 lbs for 53 reps.  It's too easy!!!!!

impressive but I've done that with 330lbs on my 33rd birthday and lost 33.3  lbs...the set concluded at 3:33 and then I put 3 guys in critical condition.

Last time I did that I was eating ice cream.  I can predict the exact moment I'm gonna jerk off just by using science.  it's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good tips, let me try....hahahahahahahahah a...damn, messed it up..hahahhahahahahahahah ...got it.  thanks.

wow you're getting good at this.  Would you by chance be looking to recruit a lackey?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2006, 04:53:42 AM »

I consume as many calories as I wish.  I have a feeding tube in my left nostral that supplies constant nutrition in the form of milkshakes, a g-tube in my stomach that supplies me an all day supply of cookies and 2 IV's.  My daily caloric intake is about 120,000 calories.  I do this while gaining no fat and retaining all of my muscle.  I've broken nutrition down to the ION and know exactly how each cell in my body will react to any nutrient.  Even though scientists have been working on this for years it was all easy for me to figure out.  It was tooooooo eaaaassssyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can do 100 squat thrusts w/a loaded 225lb bar in an hour!!!  Besides trying to balance the bar on my traps & the amount of times my face kisses the floor the workout is brutal!! :o ;)

a workout fit for a fellow king!  I will incorporate these next time I train.  I'll call them floor-o's.  I will use 405lbs since I must be superior to you in every way or I won't feel as good about myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow you're getting good at this.  Would you by chance be looking to recruit a lackey?

ahhhh.  Shifted Shapes.  We have not been very close in these pages and have disagreed on several key issues.  I'm willing to forget your past indescretions and allow you to be a member of my support team.  I'll call them "the squa..."  er, uhhhh....."the league"!!!!

In order to be a member you must forget everything you think and only mirror my beliefs!!!  You must back me no matter how assinine my opinions seem!!!  You're never ending worshiping of me must border on the homosexual, but once you're accused of being gay you must accuse your accuser of in fact being gay themselves!!!!  You must "speak" like me!!!!!  You must declare me the king of getbig!!!  We have to open a gimmick account we'll call it "sarcas..." damn, already taken....how about......"Mirz"????

******note-only poeple who've been here along time will get the "mirz" thing*****
nasser=piece of shit

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2006, 08:24:32 AM »
ahhhh.  Shifted Shapes.  We have not been very close in these pages and have disagreed on several key issues.  I'm willing to forget your past indescretions and allow you to be a member of my support team.  I'll call them "the squa..."  er, uhhhh....."the league"!!!!

In order to be a member you must forget everything you think and only mirror my beliefs!!!  You must back me no matter how assinine my opinions seem!!!  You're never ending worshiping of me must border on the homosexual, but once you're accused of being gay you must accuse your accuser of in fact being gay themselves!!!!  You must "speak" like me!!!!!  You must declare me the king of getbig!!!  We have to open a gimmick account we'll call it "sarcas..." damn, already taken....how about......"Mirz"????

******note-only poeple who've been here along time will get the "mirz" thing*****

Long Live Natural Al

Let the Epic Era of Stupendous Titans COMMENCE

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 08:53:21 AM »
hay TA, err I mean AL. How many pizza's can I load up on for a ripped mid section?  I like the pizza's loaded, that's OK, right?  And what to wash it down with while keep my BF in single digits?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 09:52:58 AM »
Long Live Natural Al

Let the Epic Era of Stupendous Titans COMMENCE

yes, my fellow lord, as a member of "the league" you'll be privy to inside information that even nasa has been unable to obtain.  The mysteries of the universe will be yours.  Our era has just begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pizza, Ice cream and cookies, it's all too easy, I know this because I've done microscopic research using teh latest scientific equipment that not even the US government has access too, it's tooo easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hay TA, err I mean AL. How many pizza's can I load up on for a ripped mid section?  I like the pizza's loaded, that's OK, right?  And what to wash it down with while keep my BF in single digits?

You may eat loaded pizza but my scientific research has shown that you cannot under any circumstances eat the crust, you must also eat while standing up.  Cells react differently in this state.  The entire macrobiologic activity deep in the mitocondrea is effected by bodyposition when eating!!!  Make sure you wash it down with a root beer float!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can calculate youre bodyfat being 2.2598745631478569854125 589654223652103325865402 545232455544557457841542 % at 2:13:36 and 9 one hundreths of a second usign my methods!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 01:28:10 PM »
Well one time I took a month off training and gaind ten lbs of pure riped muscle. No one here is even close to me. I am the epitome of bodybuilding, like a god amoung men.

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 01:43:01 PM »
Natural Al, how must I humiliate myself in order to become a member of the "league"?  I want to join.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2006, 02:12:01 PM »
LMAnusO at this whole thread   ;D

I'm going to start training on Jupiter soon, as the gravity is incredibly strong there.  Earthly lifting is no challenge for me.  Soon, I will video tape me deadlifting 225 for 112 reps on Jupiter.  IT'S TOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural Al, do you have any principles to add that may help me achieve my stupendous achievement as quickly as possible?

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2006, 03:58:25 PM »
LMAnusO at this whole thread   ;D

I'm going to start training on Jupiter soon, as the gravity is incredibly strong there.  Earthly lifting is no challenge for me.  Soon, I will video tape me deadlifting 225 for 112 reps on Jupiter.  IT'S TOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natural Al, do you have any principles to add that may help me achieve my stupendous achievement as quickly as possible?

WHEN YOU GET TO JUPITER, OR NEW ODIN AS IT IS NOW KNOWN, PLEASE EXTEND WARMEST GREETINGS TO BENEDIKT AND THE OTHER BRAVE NORSE HEROES THAT INHABIT THAT GASEOUS GIANT.

NORSE SUPERMEN WILL BAND TOGETHER AND FASHION A SPACE PROBE FROM WROUGHT IRON AND STONE.  WE WILL LAUNCH THE VESSEL WITH A COLLECTIVE CLEAN AND JERK THROUGH THE SOLAR SYSTEM.  OUR VIKING ANCESTORS WILL GUIDE US THROUGH OUR CELESTIAL VOYAGE TO OUR NEW HOME.

HOLY JUPITER

WE WERE THE FIRST HUMANS TO DISCOVER THIS NEW WORLD THAT A SLEW OF SUBHUMANS NOW CALL THE AMERICAS.  NOW WE MUST AGAIN SET OFF FOR NEW LAND.  UNPOLLUTED PURE.

WE WILL THRIVE IN FATHER JUPITER'S HYPERGRAVITY.  WE WILL TERRAFORM IT'S HOSTILE GASSY MASS INTO A NEW FORM.  IT WILL BE CALLED ODIN.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2006, 04:37:21 PM »
Natural Al, how must I humiliate myself in order to become a member of the "league"?  I want to join.

becoming a member of the league is easy and outlined above for my first official toadie-and oddly enough a guy who I disliked tremendously just 48 hours ago but now actually find funny.  1st you must agree with everythign I say no matter how assinine.  2nd you must come to my aid within minutes of anything negative being posted about me.  3rd you must "act a little gay" when defending me but as soon as you are accused of being gay you must turn it around on the attacker and then proclaim that you have "owned" him or her.  If they get the best of you simply type "meltdown" and you have won the thread.  Nothing can defeat the power of a meltdown claim.  There's one more tactic that has been employed by a member of that other group, the squad, it must be used with caution.  For instance if Rammer just attacked me the ultimate response and the one that will instantly win the thread is, for example....I would type "ok, rammer ::)"  use it with caution.  If you use it right you can quickly up your postcount to 10,000++++

LMAnusO at this whole thread   ;D

yes, my friend.  It's not exactly mine but I use it all the time, it's tooooooo eeeeasssy.  I call them 5 hour push ups.  Simply do push ups for 5 hours straght, no break.  It will improve your musclularity by 10.259875541258896322558 711% and I can tell you exactly when that improvement will take place all by using science.

WHEN YOU GET TO JUPITER, OR NEW ODIN AS IT IS NOW KNOWN, PLEASE SEND EXTEND WARMEST GREETINGS TO BENEDIKT AND THE OTHER BRAVE NORSE HEROES THAT INHABIT THAT GASEOUS GIANT.

Good call SS.  You're a fellow king on this site.  I'm actually talking to nasa as we speak and they are convinced that jupiter is going to be called "odin" now, I told them if they didn't I'd get all of getbig to boycott them.

you are a gentlemen and an asset to the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2006, 05:47:52 PM »
becoming a member of the league is easy and outlined above for my first official toadie-and oddly enough a guy who I disliked tremendously just 48 hours ago but now actually find funny.  1st you must agree with everythign I say no matter how assinine.  2nd you must come to my aid within minutes of anything negative being posted about me.  3rd you must "act a little gay" when defending me but as soon as you are accused of being gay you must turn it around on the attacker and then proclaim that you have "owned" him or her.  If they get the best of you simply type "meltdown" and you have won the thread.  Nothing can defeat the power of a meltdown claim.  There's one more tactic that has been employed by a member of that other group, the squad, it must be used with caution.  For instance if Rammer just attacked me the ultimate response and the one that will instantly win the thread is, for example....I would type "ok, rammer ::)"  use it with caution.  If you use it right you can quickly up your postcount to 10,000++++

yes, my friend.  It's not exactly mine but I use it all the time, it's tooooooo eeeeasssy.  I call them 5 hour push ups.  Simply do push ups for 5 hours straght, no break.  It will improve your musclularity by 10.259875541258896322558 711% and I can tell you exactly when that improvement will take place all by using science.

Good call SS.  You're a fellow king on this site.  I'm actually talking to nasa as we speak and they are convinced that jupiter is going to be called "odin" now, I told them if they didn't I'd get all of getbig to boycott them.

you are a gentlemen and an asset to the league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This league grows more powerful by the moment. 

I champion the methodology of the league, and am willing do die for it!!!!!!!!

Science, gravity suits, and misused words shall be the league's greatest strength.

Onward great Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHH
Y

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2006, 06:02:45 PM »
This league grows more powerful by the moment. 

I champion the methodology of the league, and am willing do die for it!!!!!!!!

Science, gravity suits, and misused words shall be the league's greatest strength.

Onward great Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHH

YOU ARE TRUELY A KING AMONG MEN!!!!

The league is the most powerful name in BB....I herby pledge the league's support to jay cutler as of October 1st of this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!He is officially league backed and his olympia victroy is solely due to this fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Long live teh league!!!!yes, it's all science and easiaity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2006, 06:06:34 PM »
THE POWER OF THE THE LEAGUE IS INFINATE, THE LEAGUE OFFICALLY BACKS LEE HANEY AS OF 1981, ARNOLD AS OF 1962 AND RONNIE COLEMAN AS OF 1989.  THE LEAGUE ALSO INDORSES THE FOLLOWING TEAMS AS OF THE SEASON BEFORE THEY WON THIER FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP:  RED WINGS, COLORADO AVALANCHE, DALLAS STARS AND THE NEW JERSEY DEVILS...IN FACT I OFFICALLY DECLARE ANY TEAM THAT HAS EVER WON A TITLE LEAGUE ENDORSED AS OF THE SEASON BEFORE THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT'S TOOOOOOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2006, 06:18:11 PM »
Well if the league endorses hockey then I'm definitely in but I'm not sure I'll be able to fulfill all the requirements and I'm scared I might self own myself too easily.

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2006, 12:41:20 AM »
So would we be Leagueites or Legionaires? Either way I'm in. Tomorrow I plan to do pushups for exactly 17 and 3/4 hours with no rest! It's too easy!
I min/max my physique

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2006, 03:44:35 AM »
HAHAHAHA, LOL, this is one funny thread, the funniest ever!
Relatively speaking ofcourse!

Code of Duello, circa 1777, it's too easy!

Peace
D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2006, 04:17:26 AM »
Well if the league endorses hockey then I'm definitely in but I'm not sure I'll be able to fulfill all the requirements and I'm scared I might self own myself too easily.

a member of the league can never self own.  It's not possible my friend.  All you have to do if you fear a self owning is coming is hit the accuser with any of the following:  Lets say we attempted to own a poster named...oh, I don't know...."adam":

ok, adam ::) ::)

next you'd hit him with "oh, brother.   adam you're so gay....blah, blah, blay, etc. etc"  and then you could make a pointless comparison.   The best one I have seen is "adam, gayer than tube socks"

Then simply claim that you "own" the person pointing out the self ownage and VIOLA!!!!!  You cannot be self owned.

this post may not be up to usual standards as I just started my day, I plan on taping myself drinking coffee one morning to get going, I take about 113 sips of coffee every morning.  Now I have to go study for my mensa test and get to work over here at nasa.

******a certain person who we all can't stand just claimed to be a mensa over at the MD boards.  Oh, brother ::)
nasser=piece of shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2006, 07:33:28 AM »
*super* bump

/great thread lads. you owe me a new keyboard al  >:(

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2006, 07:44:06 AM »
*super* bump

/great thread lads. you owe me a new keyboard al  >:(

I'll take a video of my keyboard and post it, then I'll video tape myself typing at 155 words per minute.  I can tell exactly when i'll start typing and when I'll stop by using science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2006, 08:07:09 AM »
I once visited NASA to sell some of my scientific research about my version of the graviton suit and when they didn't believe me I deadlifted the space shuttle Endeavor for 20 reps and super setted it with one arm curls of the saturn V rocket to prove my theories. It's too easy!!!!!

AWESOME FUCKING THREAD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2006, 08:50:38 AM »
I once visited NASA to sell some of my scientific research about my version of the graviton suit and when they didn't believe me I deadlifted the space shuttle Endeavor for 20 reps and super setted it with one arm curls of the saturn V rocket to prove my theories. It's too easy!!!!!

AWESOME FUCKING THREAD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I once told NASA that I could determine the weight of Pluto at any given time while eating an ice cream cone and deasdlifting a volvo for 113 reps .  To prove it I had a guy at nasa take a pic but agian he didn't know how to use a camera so it came out to blurry.  I've also squatted 545lbs for 22 reps as to ankles while eating a fish sandwich from mcdonalds, I can tell exactly when the fish was fried by using science.  It is tooooooooo eeeeeeaaaassssyyyyyy!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit