Author Topic: natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!  (Read 8332 times)

Rammer

• Getbig II
Re: natural al-verify your lifts!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2006, 02:50:47 PM »
sounds good friend.  I'm going to use these next time I do chest.  I'll call them "rammers".  I'm going to make the gym owner buy me a set of 250's and I'll video it next time I work out.  It's too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  hahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahahahahahahahahah

****see daddywaddy's thread on doing 5 minute push ups to understand the humor to my response

Still waiting for the video Al  ::) *

*Just practicing some league shenanigans.  How many rolling eyes smileys is appropriate Al?  Since I'm a n00b I only used one, not sure if this is correct.  I'm not as good as you are and wasn't able to calculate to the exact second how many rolling eyes smileys I was going to  use  ???.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2006, 03:07:23 PM »
Still waiting for the video Al  ::) *

*Just practicing some league shenanigans.  How many rolling eyes smileys is appropriate Al?  Since I'm a n00b I only used one, not sure if this is correct.  I'm not as good as you are and wasn't able to calculate to the exact second how many rolling eyes smileys I was going to  use  ???.

OK, Rammer  ::) ::) ::)

1-3  ::)'s are league protocol but feel free to use your own descretion. 

On a side note, I video taped myself posting that I'd video myself doing 158 reps on the concentration curl with 95lbs db's.  I used science to figure out the angles to set the camera up with, it was all triginometry, it's tooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo easy.
nasser=piece of shit

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2006, 03:14:12 PM »
natural al, I was able to calculate exactly how many letters were in your post in under two seconds, using science.  It was tooooo easy!!!!!!!!

I'm outta here, gonna go donate blood  8)

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2006, 03:24:11 PM »
natural al, I was able to calculate exactly how many letters were in your post in under two seconds, using science.  It was tooooo easy!!!!!!!!

You fool! You realise that once your blood gets distributed and used we're going to have a bunch of genetic supermen running around now that they have your blood pulsing in their veins! The secrets and powers of THE LEAGUE are too great to be shared with everyone!!!!111!1!!!1!1
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2006, 03:27:56 PM »

a kind gesture friend.  Being a Mensa and obviously genetically superior I don't give blood, but if I did I'd calculate how many red blood cells I was giving using a protractor and science, it would be too easy.  In fact, I might even tape myself thinking of giving blood.  Next time I do, I'll tape it and post it.

You fool! You realise that once your blood gets distributed and used we're going to have a bunch of genetic supermen running around now that they have your blood pulsing in their veins! The secrets and powers of THE LEAGUE are too great to be shared with everyone!!!!111!1!!!1!1

Good Point el-spiko!!!   What an asset you are to the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The league grows stronger by the minute.  WE need to start a gimmick account asap.  We need a snappy code name like "sarcasm" but I can't think of one using science...well, really I'm just tired, I may video myself sleeping, I can calculate what time I'll wake up using my alarm clo....er.....science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
Good thread Al, sorry I have nothing to add, you guys are killing me though ;D
E

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2006, 03:36:21 PM »
a kind gesture friend.  Being a Mensa and obviously genetically superior I don't give blood, but if I did I'd calculate how many red blood cells I was giving using a protractor and science, it would be too easy.  In fact, I might even tape myself thinking of giving blood.  Next time I do, I'll tape it and post it.

Good Point el-spiko!!!   What an asset you are to the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The league grows stronger by the minute.  WE need to start a gimmick account asap.  We need a snappy code name like "sarcasm" but I can't think of one using science...well, really I'm just tired, I may video myself sleeping, I can calculate what time I'll wake up using my alarm clo....er.....science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would say it should be Mordancy or Superciliousness. Also, natural Al you need an account for you 'wife' Jezzebelle (note the two z's) ;D
I min/max my physique

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2006, 05:24:34 PM »
I would say it should be Mordancy or Superciliousness. Also, natural Al you need an account for you 'wife' Jezzebelle (note the two z's) ;D

being as how I actually have a wife instead of a pretend one I don't feel comfortable making up a persona.  But fear not leagures, I shall not let you down.  I shall have my wife open an account soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll video her at the computer using science, it's toooooo eazzy.

-note the 2 "z's"
nasser=piece of shit

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2006, 05:34:18 PM »

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2006, 06:02:16 PM »
weak thread

you're not looking at this thread the right way.  Think "science" my freind then it will all be clear. 
nasser=piece of shit

SLOWKPLUS

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2006, 06:25:51 PM »
al please retunr my pm and answer my questions on the principles of growth my man.

I want 300000000% more growth~~ ;D :D ;)

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2006, 06:30:20 PM »
weak thread

ok, WOOO  ::) ::) ::)

How'd I do Al?

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2006, 06:48:16 PM »
weak thread

Oh Brother ::) Hahahah

This is the greatest thread ever. It must never die (and using science it dosen't have to).

El_Spiko

• Getbig III
  • The freaky-geeky
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2006, 07:24:33 PM »
weak thread
This unrelated Wikipedia article clearly shows that WOOO likes to use his ass as a cocksheath for other men. It's too easy! ;D

The slate industry in Wales began during the Roman period when slate was used to roof the fort at Segontium, now Caernarfon. The slate industry grew slowly until the early 18th century, then expanded rapidly until the late 19th century, at which time the most important slate producing areas were in northwest Wales, including the Penrhyn Quarry near Bethesda, the Dinorwig Quarry near Llanberis, the Nantlle Valley quarries, and Blaenau Ffestiniog, where the slate was mined rather than quarried. Penrhyn and Dinorwig were the two largest slate quarries in the world, and the Oakeley mine at Blaenau Ffestiniog was the largest slate mine in the world.[1] Slate is mainly used for roofing, but is also produced as thicker slab for a variety of uses including flooring, worktops and headstones.[2]

Up to the end of the 18th century, slate was extracted on a small scale by groups of quarrymen who paid a royalty to the landlord, carted to the ports, and shipped to England, Ireland and sometimes France. Towards the close of the century, the landowners began to operate the quarries themselves, on a larger scale. After the government abolished slate duty in 1831, rapid expansion was propelled by the building of narrow gauge railways to transport the slates to the ports.

The slate industry dominated the economy of north-west Wales during the second half of the 19th century, but was on a much smaller scale elsewhere. In 1898, a work force of 17,000 men produced half a million tons of slate. A bitter industrial dispute at the Penrhyn Quarry between 1900 and 1903 marked the beginning of its decline, and the First World War saw a great reduction in the number of men employed in the industry. The Great Depression and Second World War led to the closure of many smaller quarries, and competition from other roofing materials, particularly tiles, resulted in the closure of most of the larger quarries in the 1960s and 1970s. Slate production continues on a much reduced scale.
I min/max my physique

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2006, 02:43:06 AM »
Yesterday I thinking of getting the guy behind the counter at my gym to take video of me using science to figure out a very witty remark to write in this thread but the guy didn't know how to use a camera. He was also the one who screwed up my picture of me deadlifting 4 treadmills with people running on them, which I did using science. It's toooooo eazzy!!!!

(p.s. I work behind the counter ;D
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2006, 02:54:54 AM »
Oh yeah before I dieted down to -1.2% I was only able to use 200lbs (low reps 20-40) for side, front and rear laterals along with curls but after using science and the graviton suit, NASA teamed up with me and I am now using these for up to 50 reps on good days. I would video tape myself talking about video taping it but we all know about the guys at my gym and cameras. It's tooooo eazzy!!!!!

I

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2006, 04:37:49 AM »
al please retunr my pm and answer my questions on the principles of growth my man.

I want 300000000% more growth~~ ;D :D ;)

actually using the "adonis...er I mean the "natural al" priciples I can only get you to 299999898996587544122155 8741154599874% bigger.  I'll do this by having you supplement ponderosa buffet dinners and dairy queen slushies.  I'll return your pm after I go through the other 125365412 PM's I got yesturday from some established pro's.  It's too easy.

ok, WOOO  ::) ::) ::)

How'd I do Al?

fine.  You still have some work to do on your delivery and your timing could be better but it was good.  The league can benifit from having a king like you on the team.

Oh Brother ::) Hahahah

This is the greatest thread ever. It must never die (and using science it dosen't have to).

correct friend.  I'm currently looking into a physics experiment that will allow this thread to maintain momentum for the remainder of time.  It will defy gravity.  It's along the lines of thermo dynamics, I'll post more later after I goog...er, finish my research.

Yesterday I thinking of getting the guy behind the counter at my gym to take video of me using science to figure out a very witty remark to write in this thread but the guy didn't know how to use a camera. He was also the one who screwed up my picture of me deadlifting 4 treadmills with people running on them, which I did using science. It's toooooo eazzy!!!!

(p.s. I work behind the counter ;D

funny, I had the same thing happen to me when I was deadlifting 845lbs.  Why does this always happen when I'm breaking world records?  Or just destroying everyone on the net?

Oh yeah before I dieted down to -1.2% I was only able to use 200lbs (low reps 20-40) for side, front and rear laterals along with curls but after using science and the graviton suit, NASA teamed up with me and I am now using these for up to 50 reps on good days. I would video tape myself talking about video taping it but we all know about the guys at my gym and cameras. It's tooooo eazzy!!!!!

I've been using those for what I call 25 minute wrist curls.   I do this with little effort while watching the discovery channel every night, it's easy and i barely notice I'm holding them.  My forearms already tape at close to 23" so this is just maintinance work, it really is too light.  I'm thinking of having NASA hook up a pulley systme that allows me to wrist curl the space shuttle, it is tooo eeeasssy.
nasser=piece of shit

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2006, 07:25:22 AM »
My response to the natural al principles has been tremendous.  When I went to donate blood yesterday, the blood pressure reader wouldn't fit around my arm due to the success of 115 minute non-stop dumbell curls.  Then, the needle could hardly pierce through my skin as my muscles are not only stronger, but I've even made my skin much stronger (using science of course.)  Upon completion, it was determined that my blood is so incredible that I am no longer O+, but am now O+++++++++ and can begin a new super race.  It is too easy. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2006, 07:37:55 AM »
My response to the natural al principles has been tremendous.  When I went to donate blood yesterday, the blood pressure reader wouldn't fit around my arm due to the success of 115 minute non-stop dumbell curls.  Then, the needle could hardly pierce through my skin as my muscles are not only stronger, but I've even made my skin much stronger (using science of course.)  Upon completion, it was determined that my blood is so incredible that I am no longer O+, but am now O+++++++++[!!!!!!!!!] and can begin a new super race.  It is too easy. 
LOL

/robert johnson never made a deal with the devil at the crossroads at midnight, he just followed the natural al principles thus explaining his musical prowess. too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2006, 08:12:17 AM »
This thread is teh awesome. ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2006, 08:19:06 AM »
My response to the natural al principles has been tremendous.  When I went to donate blood yesterday, the blood pressure reader wouldn't fit around my arm due to the success of 115 minute non-stop dumbell curls.  Then, the needle could hardly pierce through my skin as my muscles are not only stronger, but I've even made my skin much stronger (using science of course.)  Upon completion, it was determined that my blood is so incredible that I am no longer O+, but am now O+++++++++ and can begin a new super race.  It is too easy. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IMPROVING YOUR BLOOD TYPE IS TOOO EASY!!!!!!!!!!!  I'VE NOT ONLY IMPROVED MY BLOOD TYPE BUY MY EYESIGHT IS BETTER AND MY SKIN IS LIKE STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I NO LONGER TYPE USING LOWER CASE LETTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO PUNY FOR SOMEONE OF MY IMMENSE SIZE AND INTELLECT!!!!!!!!!  I'M RESUBMITTING MY MENSA TEST PACKET IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I MAY DUEL ALL OTHER MENSA'S IN THE AREA AND VIDEO TAPE MYSELF TYPING USING ALL CAPS, IT IS MY FRIENDS MUCH TO EASY.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL

/robert johnson never made a deal with the devil at the crossroads at midnight, he just followed the natural al principles thus explaining his musical prowess. too easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBERT JOHNSON HAS BEEN LEAGUE APPROVED FOR YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is teh awesome. ;D

YES DORKEROOO, IT IS INCREDIBLE, IT IS STUPENDEOUS, IT IS INCREDULOUS, IT'S SUPERFANTASTIC, IT'S MIND NUMBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  IT GROWS IN POWER EACH AND EVERY DAY, JUST LIKE MY PHYSIQUE, SOON I WILL POST PICS AND YOU WILL ALL REALIZE HOW INCREDIBLE THE "NA" PRINCIPLES HAVE BECOME, MY SHOES DON'T EVEN FIT ANYMORE BECAUSE MY TOE MUSCLES ARE OUT OF HAND!!!!!!!!!!!  YES!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOT OF ME FLEXING MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasser=piece of shit

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2006, 01:35:51 PM »
Call it a coincidence but my gym just got a pair of those 375lb dumbells today.  Luckily nobody was using them when I was there so I did some tricep kickbacks, 3 sets of 15, it was too easy.  Next workout I plan to use them for some weighted pullups by holding one between my feet.  I would post a video but all I have is an 8mm movie camera   :(

I like the sound of the "NA Principles".  It's much better than the "Natural Al Principles" because "NA" can also stand for "not applicable" so the play on words is BRILLIANT!  Almost as brilliant as saying "my toe muscles are out of hand", well of course they are, they're in your feet.  Hope this helps  :-*

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2006, 01:47:24 PM »
Lmao @ this thread, keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Alex23

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2006, 02:07:41 PM »
here's your chance:

make up any ludacris lift you can think of...It could be deadlifting 315lbs for 150 reps and I'll claim to have done it, I'll also claim that it was very easy and you can't do it because "you're just not very good at deadlifting" and then I'll claim that I'm gonna record it.  Here's the catch, no matter how many people challange me, I'll never actually do anything except say that I'll post videos when I"m ready.

I know it's stealing TA's M.O. but I want to know what it's like to live in fantasy land for a little while. 

*****I don't really believe I could deadlift 315 for 150 reps, it's just an example.

Al, I back you up on this. I've spotted you lunging 315 on highway99 on your way to work a couple of times. 

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2006, 03:14:08 PM »
I am leaving work now and will not post until Monday.  However, I will communicate with select individuals of the league this weekend by mental telepathy.  Anyone using science realizes that it is all to easy.  I may decide post a video of me reclining on the couch while deeply engaged in telepathy.  The NA principles are ever expanding in my life.