Author Topic: q for liberals  (Read 2895 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
q for liberals
« on: October 27, 2006, 10:16:15 AM »
ive never gotten a good answer to this question. why do libs start crying when you mention 2000 volunteer soldiers killed in a nobel cause, but 1.3 million babies are aborted a year with no problem. which ones worse? so if you dont support the war thats fine,but how is it possible that you feel that a soldier cant be killed but babie can?

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: q for liberals
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 10:18:08 AM »
its not a pizza till you put it in the oven

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 01:52:53 PM »
ive never gotten a good answer to this question. why do libs start crying when you mention 2000 volunteer soldiers killed in a nobel cause, but 1.3 million babies are aborted a year with no problem. which ones worse? so if you dont support the war thats fine,but how is it possible that you feel that a soldier cant be killed but babie can?

This is just an assumption based on your post but I'm guessing you're not particularly intelligent. By the way, it's noble not nobel. Nobel was an inventor and businessman who created dynamite and then founded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Oh, and if you really believe the war in Iraq is noble then I've got a beautiful bridge to sell you.  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 02:03:22 PM »
By liberals I assume you mean Democrats, as opposed to Liberals (which is a political centre party in Canada), however I think your logic is flawed because it makes the assumption that all democrats are pro-choice, which clearly is not the case. Your premise is further flawed because it assumes the War in Iraq is noble. There are many who would disagree.
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 02:08:07 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Don't forget the estimated 300,000 to 600,000 Iraqis that have died since the war we started.   (far more than Sadaam ever killed in even a ten year period)

The "drone" convention is coming to a town near you, so don't worry, you'll have new things you are told to hate.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 02:21:09 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Don't forget the estimated 300,000 to 600,000 Iraqis that have died since the war we started.   (far more than Sadaam ever killed in even a ten year period)

The "drone" convention is coming to a town near you, so don't worry, you'll have new things you are told to hate.
That might be his "noble cause"  ::)  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 02:21:45 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Not the bogus dead Iraqi numbers . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 02:22:16 PM »
Not the bogus dead Iraqi numbers . . .

Present valid numbers.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 02:25:07 PM »
i didnt realize i was being graded for grammer you dork. im not making any assumptions. this question is for people who believe in abortion but not war. i didnt say all liberals are pro choice. i said the soldiers where noble, not the war. again, ive never got an answer to this. by the way ieffinhate cardio, remember when i said kenny rogers was up to something, and you said i was an idiot?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2006, 02:29:33 PM »
Present valid numbers.

lol.  Oh sure.  Be right back . . . .

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2006, 02:35:48 PM »
This is just an assumption based on your post but I'm guessing you're not particularly intelligent. By the way, it's noble not nobel. Nobel was an inventor and businessman who created dynamite and then founded the Nobel Peace Prize.

Oh, and if you really believe the war in Iraq is noble then I've got a beautiful bridge to sell you.  ::)

I guess saving people from genocide isn't noble :-\??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2006, 02:40:47 PM »
lol.  Oh sure.  Be right back . . . .

Hopkins has it at 600,000.

US Generals have put it at 50,000.

Fifty thousand dead people is still a pretty big number.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2006, 02:44:35 PM »
I guess saving people from genocide isn't noble :-\??

Which genocide?

Kurds?   Was Sadaam activly and systimatically killing the estimated milliions of kurds in Iraq?  How many had he killed?   Or did he gas them killing a few hundred or ev en a few thousand 1 time and that's what you call a genocide?  please explain the genocide exactly in detail with facts that was going on there.

Or are talking when Clinton tried to prevent Genocide in Bosnia?

Which Mr I.?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2006, 02:44:45 PM »
Hopkins has it at 600,000.

US Generals have put it at 50,000.

Fifty thousand dead people is still a pretty big number.

One is a big number.  Who killed them?  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2006, 02:46:32 PM »
One is a big number.  Who killed them? 

Here's a question (s):

Do you think the American military would be truthful about how many civilians died as a result of our invasion?  And would they be truthful about how many poeple have died there since our invasion?

Like they were truthful in Vietnam about VC deaths?  I just a watched a story on that on the Military channel about how bogus all that was.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2006, 02:47:08 PM »
i didnt realize i was being graded for grammer you dork. im not making any assumptions. this question is for people who believe in abortion but not war. i didnt say all liberals are pro choice. i said the soldiers where noble, not the war. again, ive never got an answer to this. by the way ieffinhate cardio, remember when i said kenny rogers was up to something, and you said i was an idiot?

Then perhaps you should have titled the subject thread "q for people who believe in abortion but not war" and you might get an answer. BTW you did say the war was noble (even if you didn't mean to)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2006, 02:47:49 PM »
Do you think the American military would be truthful about how many civilians died as a results of our invasion?  And would they be truthful about how many poeple have died there since our invasion?

LOL... dude, beach bum believes everything the White house says.

Monster Tony Snowjob.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2006, 02:49:47 PM »
Then perhaps you should have titled the subject thread "q for people who believe in abortion but not war" and you might get an answer. BTW you did say the war was noble (even if you didn't mean to)

It should have read:  "Question from a drone"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2006, 02:51:28 PM »
Here's a question (s):

Do you think the American military would be truthful about how many civilians died as a result of our invasion?  And would they be truthful about how many poeple have died there since our invasion?

Like they were truthful in Vietnam about VC deaths?  I just a watched a story on that on the Military channel about how bogus all that was.

I don't know.  Like you pointed out, we have a history of lying.  Agent Orange is another.  I think we would probably do everything we can to underreport collateral damage and liberal lapdogs will do everything they can to inflate collateral damage.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 02:59:46 PM »
I don't know.  Like you pointed out, we have a history of lying.  Agent Orange is another.  I think we would probably do everything we can to underreport collateral damage and liberal lapdogs will do everything they can to inflate collateral damage. 

Ok  so that leaves us somewhere between 50,000 to 600,000.   Let's say it's around 100,000 poeple.  If 100,000 died in Iraq in any 3 year span from 1991 to 2003 do you think we had known about it?   Do you think the international community, red cross etc...  would have found out?  How about that many in the last 12 years?   

You see that's a lot of people.  It's very hard to hide that kind of number.   My Point is:  Sadaam wasn't killing that many.  Yes,  he was killing people,  but not in the ten of thousands like we have indirectly and directly done with our "noble cuase"   ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 03:03:55 PM »
Ok  so that leaves us somewhere between 50,000 to 600,000.   Let's say it's around 100,000 poeple.  If 100,000 died in Iraq in any 3 year span from 1991 to 2003 do you think we had known about it?   Do you think the international community, red cross etc...  would have found out?  How about that many in the last 12 years?   

You see that's a lot of people.  It's very hard to hide that kind of number.   My Point is:  Sadaam wasn't killing that many.  Yes,  he was killing people,  but not in the ten of thousands like we have indirectly and directly done with our "noble cuase"   ;)

Ozmo I see a couple of problems with that line of thinking:

1.  Whatever the number is, you're assuming we killed them.

2.  Information does not flow freely at all in dictatorships.  The dictator controls all of the information the comes in and goes out.  I have no idea how many people Sadaam murdered, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was thousands. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »
Ozmo I see a couple of problems with that line of thinking:

1.  Whatever the number is, you're assuming we killed them.

2.  Information does not flow freely at all in dictatorships.  The dictator controls all of the information the comes in and goes out.  I have no idea how many people Sadaam murdered, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was thousands. 

No,  the logic here is that if we didn't go through with our "noble cuase" or was it our "WMD cuase", oh i forget  ::), anyways, those people wouldn;t have died from the resulting insurgency and collateral damge from our invasion.

Information would not have come from the "dictatorship"  How do you think we know about mass killings in Chetznia (sp?), Africa, Bosnia?  The word gets out.  Iraq was no where locked down like N. Korea is now and even then if N. Korea started killing 10k people per year we would have heard about it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 03:27:15 PM »
The US didn't kill most of them.

However we did prevent a strong central govt (read dictatorship) from coming to power and settle everyone the fuck down. 

They see democracy as a void- a chance to kill their enemies (invader and tribal) and get paid thru pillaging until the next boss comes in and they get back to work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 03:29:33 PM »
When we invaded Baghdad, we allowed the many ministries to be raided, looted, burned, etc.  Guess which one we guarded with tanks?

The Ministry of Oil.

ya know, I bet if many govt and military buildings hadn't been destroyed post-invasion, we might have been able to rebuild faster.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 03:33:32 PM »
There is a common misconception that dictatorships lie to the people. They don't. Only democracies do that. In a dictatorship, there is no need to lie, ...you can let the people know exactly what you're doing, ...cause there's nothing they can do about it.

It is Western style democracies that lie to their people. They can't let the public know what they're really doing, ...because the public will demand they put an end to nefarious activities. That's why there is so much mis-information, lies, censorship, and outright propaganda in a democracy, ...in order to manipulate public opinion into blindly supporting secret agendas that are not often revealed to them
w