Author Topic: test prop  (Read 2385 times)

lion33

• Getbig II
  • tryin to get big
test prop
« on: October 27, 2006, 09:45:58 PM »
just wondering what u guys thought about this stuff? i have also heard this stuff makes you pretty sore? any info would be good.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: test prop
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 09:56:18 PM »
just wondering what u guys thought about this stuff? i have also heard this stuff makes you pretty sore? any info would be good.
Prop is great, but quality depends on the manufacture, as it does with everything else. Soreness is also based on manufacture, BA content, as well as the user. Over-all in general, it is not as painfull as some make it out to be.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 10:21:40 PM »
I find wih prop it really depends where you inject it as far as the pain, my delt was insane pain but my glute was not as bad. As far as the drug its good for gains.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 12:59:27 AM »
I never have problems with sore injection sites after Propio shot. Of course I used good qulity propio with low BA content. BTW propio is great stuff, I like is very much.  8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 05:34:32 AM »
Prop is great because it comes on strong and fast, Its a little stronger than the long ester tests also, because it has the short ester.  Another thing it does good is, goes out fast, its a very manageable ester.  This makes it easy to start and end your cycles without long delays at the start or drugs lingering around at the end when you are trying to manipulate your HPTA back into action during PCT.

Prop is not so good cause it needs frequent injections EOD, this sucks because after a while on a long cycle you will feel like a pin cushion.  Also the more pins you do the more chances for something to go wrong, simple law of odds.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 11:43:40 AM »
I don't care for it (even though it works fast & is strong). Maybe it's just me but I get a lot of pain from Prop. Some might say it's the brand but I've tried five different brands & the pain is always the same.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 11:47:14 AM »
Rim Check your PM
U

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 12:08:19 PM »

sgtswole

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 01:31:22 PM »
I just started my first cycle with prop and went to the shoulders for my first injection and let me tell you that is some very painfull stuff.  My first injection was thursday and I'm not looking forward to today's pin, cuz my shoulder are still in pain.  Hopefully the glute will be much better.

GLP

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 03:17:16 PM »
popular product. cheap cost, high quality....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 06:52:13 PM »
Prop is great because it comes on strong and fast, Its a little stronger than the long ester tests also, because it has the short ester.  Another thing it does good is, goes out fast, its a very manageable ester.  This makes it easy to start and end your cycles without long delays at the start or drugs lingering around at the end when you are trying to manipulate your HPTA back into action during PCT.

Prop is not so good cause it needs frequent injections EOD, this sucks because after a while on a long cycle you will feel like a pin cushion.  Also the more pins you do the more chances for something to go wrong, simple law of odds.

^Correct.

Good for the end of a cycle, or to supplement a Sustanon cycle, but I don't use it for any other reason.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

lion33

• Getbig II
  • tryin to get big
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 08:51:12 PM »
what is the longest you should stay on prop?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 04:40:16 AM »
what is the longest you should stay on prop?

As long as you like or can tolerate. There are no time periods for test as long as you will run the cycle you can run prop.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 11:04:02 AM »
I am going to use prop at the begining and end of my next cycle.

________________________ _____________________
There is plenty of room for all God’s creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.
U

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2006, 01:59:03 PM »
I never have problems with sore injection sites after Propio shot. Of course I used good qulity propio with low BA content. BTW propio is great stuff, I like is very much.  8)

I never had a pain problem with it either, I luv it for site injecting smaller muscles like tri's and bi's, etc.. Much fuller a few days after the site injections with it..

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 07:03:20 PM »
I never had a pain problem with it either, I luv it for site injecting smaller muscles like tri's and bi's, etc.. Much fuller a few days after the site injections with it..

dont mean to jack the thread, but you really believe site injections make mucle larger inthat area? If I knew this was true I would be site injecting like a mofo... this is up for huge debate--- no science to prove it--but Im not disareeing with you my brotha
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 07:06:15 PM »
I think the increased size might be inflamation from the injecton

I have hit my Glutes, Delts, Pecs, Bi's, Tri's, and Quads and have never noticed any increase in size

I heard though if you inject your cock ring with a 18ga your cock will grow 3 inches
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 09:03:15 PM »

That's exactly what it is...nothing more. If site injecting worked, my shoulders would have grown up and around my head by now.

I heard though if you inject your cock ring with a 18ga your cock will grow 3 inches
Only 3 inches ;)

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 07:17:06 AM »

I have hit my Glutes, Delts, Pecs, Bi's, Tri's, and Quads and have never noticed any increase in size

hahahah!!  In all seriousness, maybe with  my bi's do feel inflamed when I site. If that its what you guys say then im not gonna dissagree. Maybe its iN my head.. and no im not site injecting my head!! LOL

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 12:46:22 PM »
it's in your head...it is localized swelling from your bodys reaction to the injection. it should go away in a few days.

it does make the area swell up for a short time, i know alot of body builders who inject biceps with prop the day before a show, just for some added swelling.

if site injections worked i'd have side delts like gregg valvalino...

8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 01:56:47 PM »
it's in your head...it is localized swelling from your bodys reaction to the injection. it should go away in a few days.

it does make the area swell up for a short time, i know alot of body builders who inject biceps with prop the day before a show, just for some added swelling.

if site injections worked i'd have side delts like gregg valvalino...

8)

^Bullshit like this is why I'd never be a bodybuilder...

Worried about things like site injections before shows, how the muscle looks rather than how it functions...

To me it's more like a beauty contest than anything I'd associate with hardcore lifestyle.

I see alot of bodybuilders doing volume work on the machines and cables......neglecting the core movements that they should be doing.

Muscle for muscle's sake seems worthless to me....

If it's not functional, what is the point?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 02:09:54 PM »
I agree 100% with everything you said...

Functional explosive strength is where it's at...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 02:35:18 PM »

Worried about things like site injections before shows, how the muscle looks rather than how it functions...

To me it's more like a beauty contest than anything I'd associate with hardcore lifestyle.

I see alot of bodybuilders doing volume work on the machines and cables......neglecting the core movements that they should be doing.

DIV
I agree 100% with everything you said...

Functional explosive strength is where it's at...

8)
Agree and disagree. I've said it before, the strength I gain I look at as an added bonus, and I view it as a means to an end. True, you see BB all the time who lift with machines and cables and very few free weights...but how many of them are "good" BB? Very few if any IMO. But a good BB will have an abundance of functional strength, it's these guys who have the deep grainy looking muscle, rather then the smoother balloon shaped muscle.

As for "Muscle for muscle's sake....If it's not functional, what is the point?" How is it not functional? It's this muscle that leads to the physique that is desired in order to compete....that is it's main function.

I'll also agree that BB has a lot of elemnets of a beauty pageant, at least the comp itself does, but to implie that this small factor takes away from it being part of a hardcore lifestyle is a very inaccurate statement, especially when it comes to contest prep time...I can't think of anything that is more "hardcore" then that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 02:40:55 PM »
Good points Arnold...

i train for strength and the size is an added bonus... ;D

8)

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 03:11:36 PM »

DIV
id rather look strong than be strong, although love being strong..out of the gym, your 'strength' is not functional, so whats the point?  i really cant think of any scenario where my strength has been 'functional' outside a gym.   if you want functional strength become a fighter, maybe an olympic lifter, although even olympic lifters, not really functional outside the gym.  powerlifters and bodyuilders are equally useless, but bbers actually look good.