Author Topic: am i doing this right or wrong  (Read 1039 times)

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
am i doing this right or wrong
« on: October 31, 2006, 11:01:40 AM »
i am currently doing a different routine just wondering what people thought of this
i am doing two body parts a day two different excersises per body part for ten sets of ten reps for the first two excersises and then ten sets of twelve reps for the last twoo excersises am i over training or is it an unconventional type of routine? it is producing good cutting results and i am going to ci=ontinue with it for anouher 5 weeks then i need and want to do a mass building but keep my waistline down i know that diet has a lot to do with keeping it down but can i still gain size and keep the waistline to a reasonable size doing a mass routine?

thank you for all the positive input
BKS: the peoples champion

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
Re: am i doing this right or wrong
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2006, 11:04:30 AM »
only you can know if your overtraining, if you feel strong and fresh and you are making gains then stick to what your doing. if your yawing, weak, bored and going to the gym just because you have to or something then ya maybe your overtraining. per excersise its usually 4 sets for me depending on what muscle group, sometimes i'll do 5.
bodybuildersreality.com

wishtobbigger

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2006, 11:06:51 AM »
thank you i feel strong as hell and very refreshed and the gains are coming but it is cutting up, hard for me to do i hate losing my size but if i don't do this then my midsection ballons out(or so it feels )
this workout was suggested by a fitness trainer/ model chick'and my buddy is on the smae program he is making crazy gains he dropped from 14%to 7 % bf in like 6 weeks
BKS: the peoples champion

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 11:13:25 AM »
thank you i feel strong as hell and very refreshed and the gains are coming but it is cutting up, hard for me to do i hate losing my size but if i don't do this then my midsection ballons out(or so it feels )
this workout was suggested by a fitness trainer/ model chick'and my buddy is on the smae program he is making crazy gains he dropped from 14%to 7 % bf in like 6 weeks
then as long as everything is going good, keep at it!
bodybuildersreality.com