Author Topic: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!  (Read 28123 times)

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Ron Harris aka "Pazuzu"s lifting clips on you tube!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »
hahahaha, ok "luv2build". ::)

AMAZING COMEBACK!!!!  oh you got me so good.  i might cry now.
"Squadfather"  why dont you change that name to 13 year old moron.  or better yet show your picture that gives you room to talk shit about every person you see.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 11:26:46 AM »
Squad dick head....instead of insulting people with your garbage why don't you put up your great pix and show us what a your physique looks like.  Simple, put up or shut up.  I will go on a limb here and say that you look like nothing and couldn't even place in the top 5 at a LOCAL show.  Prove me wrong. 
[/quote]

Squad prove us all wrong. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 11:32:00 AM »
The quarter rack deads are fine if he was just doing lockouts.  The rows are atrocious...he reminds me of the 20 year old kids in the gym on the t-bar that stand straight up because they don't want to accept the truth...they are weak.  If he was bent over (as the exercise suggest), slightly above 90 degrees with a flat back he probably couldn't get 225 for 10.  The incline DB half reps are just that...if that's what he was going after (1/2 reps) than he did fine. 

Squad dick head....instead of insulting people with your garbage why don't you put up your great pix and show us what a your physique looks like.  Simple, put up or shut up.  I will go on a limb here and say that you look like nothing and couldn't even place in the top 5 at a LOCAL show.  Prove me wrong. 
translation= you train the same way he does and i struck a nerve and hurt your feelings.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 11:33:21 AM »
translation= you train the same way he does and i struck a nerve and hurt your feelings.

Um, No and No.  and it takes WAY more than that to strike a nerve.
hahahahahahahaha "SQUADFATHER"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 11:34:49 AM »
Um, No and No.  and it takes WAY more than that to strike a nerve.
hahahahahahahaha "SQUADFATHER"

no, i think he's write. you sound like you're really hurt. i can almost feel the bitter tears flowing down your face as you type. boy, he really cute you to the core.  ::)

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 11:37:52 AM »
no, i think he's write. you sound like you're really hurt. i can almost feel the bitter tears flowing down your face as you type. boy, he really cute you to the core.  ::)

Oh thats right magoo.  i am going to jump into traffic.  some guy/girl i dont even know that is real tough on the internet has ruined my entire life.  he really did CUTE me.  didnt he.  learn to spell idiot

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 12:04:43 PM »
Oh thats right magoo.  i am going to jump into traffic.  some guy/girl i dont even know that is real tough on the internet has ruined my entire life.  he really did CUTE me.  didnt he.  learn to spell idiot

psst, i was being facetious. i had hoped it would be obvious, but it's tough to get that kind of thing across in type.  :-\

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 12:11:21 PM »

Seriously, instead of critiquing people show me where i can see a posted pix of you or post one.  It's easy to critique, BUT can you do better and HAVE you?   

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 12:13:12 PM »
psst, i was being facetious. i had hoped it would be obvious, but it's tough to get that kind of thing across in type.  :-\

That it is.  no big deal though

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 04:58:53 PM »
bumpamania.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 08:34:11 PM »
i always kind of wondered about Ron's poundage claims when i read his articles in the magazines and when i saw his clips i understand why, half reps on incline db presses, Smith machine shoulder presses to the nose, standing almost completely straight barbell rows, swinging db curls, deadlifts above the knees, etc. if you want to check them out he goes under RonHarrisMuscle on you tube, check them out it's hilarious.
Sarcasm,  why are you stalking Ron Harris?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 08:43:44 PM »
and slams in the back of his DRAGULA

He does get slammed in his Dracula on a frequent basis.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 07:43:03 AM »
Actually, a lot of the YouTube comments have forced me to really reconsider my form. With the barbell rows, for example, I realize that the form SUCKS and I am going back to dumbbell rows, where I don't have any tendency to start standing up. As for the partial reps on some things, I do agree I see it too. I confess that with DC Training, especially doing it clean (been off for 8 months now), it's very hard to keep using more weight and do more reps every single workout, especially since I've already been training for over 20 years.

Now, as for no chest, come on now!

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 07:45:45 AM »
Okay, I f'd up there, that was a back shot. Here's the chest pose. All of these were taken months and months off gear. I won't even bother posting pics up from when I was on.

And my arms haven't been 15 inches since around 1988. They are nothing to brag about, I know, but the left is 18 1/4 cold and the right is 18.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 07:51:34 AM »
you've got a good build Ron but there's no way in hell that your arms are 18 inches and your body is nowhere near good enough to hit poses the way you do in those clips.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2006, 07:54:43 AM »
One last thing - the NE is not a weak show. This is a shot from 2005. There were 13 Heavyweights, and I took second place at 210 pounds and 5-8 1/2.

Some great bb's to come out of MA include Jay Cutler, Paul DeMayo, Mike Matarazzo, Fred Bigot, Craig Licker, Tito and Jose Raymond, Derik Farnsworth, and Mike Quinn. I am well aware I am nowhere near their level!

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 07:56:11 AM »
for a big guy he's not very strong..those are average lifts...  :-\  I wish i could look that good moving that kinda weight!  :(

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2006, 07:59:53 AM »
Squadfather, my arms are 18 inches, and the only person that would have a hard time believing that is someone with 14-inch arms that thinks 18 is some huge measurement. It's not at all.

If I post a video of the arm being measured, all I would hear is,
- the tape measure is fake
- he's on juice
- he has Synthol in his arms, no arm could possibly be over 15 inches without Synthol!
- ha ha your arms are only 18 inches, you loser!

There is no way to win. You can't win on YouTube anyway.
Good form: not enough weight, must be on gear, using a machine and those are easy, physique sucks
Bad form: make fun of bad form, physique sucks, if physique is good it's because you're on gear.

Now excuse me, I really have to get to work now.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2006, 08:02:52 AM »
Squadfather, my arms are 18 inches, and the only person that would have a hard time believing that is someone with 14-inch arms that thinks 18 is some huge measurement. It's not at all.

If I post a video of the arm being measured, all I would hear is,
- the tape measure is fake
- he's on juice
- he has Synthol in his arms, no arm could possibly be over 15 inches without Synthol!
- ha ha your arms are only 18 inches, you loser!

There is no way to win. You can't win on YouTube anyway.
Good form: not enough weight, must be on gear, using a machine and those are easy, physique sucks
Bad form: make fun of bad form, physique sucks, if physique is good it's because you're on gear.

Now excuse me, I really have to get to work now.
even if i saw you measure them at 18 inches to me they don't LOOK 18 inches, i got into this same discussion with a guy i used to work with about Tampa Bay's running back Mike Alstott who used to claim he was 265 pounds and looked 215-220 i told him that even if he got on a scale in front of me and weighed 265 he doesn't LOOK 265.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2006, 08:23:28 AM »
pazuzu what weight were you at in contest shape? that's looking good!

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:21 AM »
Once again guys just ripping a guy who actually competes.Amazing.However,I will say this,partial deadlifts are the single biggest waste of time in the world.I see absolutely no point in doing them whatsover.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:32 AM »
At that show I was 210 and I am 5-8 and 1/2. Before I dropped my water the night before, I was about 214.

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2006, 08:26:38 AM »
Billy, if people want to see real power, you should post up vid clips. I know you have done some insane lifts in official powerlifting meets.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2006, 08:27:43 AM »
Once again guys just ripping a guy who actually competes.Amazing.However,I will say this,partial deadlifts are the single biggest waste of time in the world.I see absolutely no point in doing them whatsover.
just because a person doesn't compete doesn't mean that they don't train hard.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2006, 08:28:54 AM »
damn 214!  :o   makes dieting down from 242 to 225 not seem so bad! i think your lifts all looked good save your deads but hey! you look good for what you do! are those your heaviest lifts on those exercises?  ???