Author Topic: how many dates  (Read 4000 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: how many dates
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2006, 09:58:34 AM »
You need to lose your virginity Shadow. You should work on that before you consider marriage.
i don't wanna marry..marriage is a liability.i cannot handle it.what i am gonna do is make girlfriends and dump them and make some more and dump.so by doing this i will pass my time.. ;)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2006, 10:09:38 AM »
i don't wanna marry..marriage is a liability.i cannot handle it.what i am gonna do is make girlfriends and dump them and make some more and dump.so by doing this i will pass my time.. ;)

im telling you this is not a bad way to pass time, just make sure you give them their walking papers before common law sets in and maybe get your boys snipped (but dont tell em)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2006, 10:25:16 AM »
im telling you this is not a bad way to pass time, just make sure you give them their walking papers before common law sets in and maybe get your boys snipped (but dont tell em)
i won't have kids..i would just pass time and nothing else
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2006, 10:27:01 AM »
lol, get your boys snipped means have vesectomy, but you cant let women know youve had it done cause (even if they dont think they want kids) its a huge turnoff for em

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2006, 10:29:14 AM »
lol, get your boys snipped means have vesectomy, but you cant let women know youve had it done cause (even if they dont think they want kids) its a huge turnoff for em

Are you speaking from experience?

Why is it a turn-off for them?

I ask these and other questions...

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2006, 10:31:35 AM »
im not comfortable talking about that on here hun, but ill happily show you in person ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2006, 10:41:35 AM »
im not comfortable talking about that on here hun, but ill happily show you in person ;D

Hmmm... how long does it take to get from the Muskokas to Toronto?

Not that you live there or anything... just curious.  ;)

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: November 02, 2006, 10:47:09 AM »
its around 1.45 hrs, though at the wrong time on a weekend (espec long) that could double

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 02, 2006, 10:53:44 AM »
Modification/tat/alternate lifestyle zines are usually quite well written and very interesting. I really enjoyed reading this article from the same site...

http://www.bmezine.com/news/talula/20040128.html

I just can't get my head around why he would want to do something like that to himself.

I read something similar a few years ago that was a lot more extreme.

Some queer answered an ad to become a live in slave. He basicly lived like a dog, naked all the time and sleeping on the floor next to the bed and getting fucked. His master talked him into removing his cock and balls which he did by tying them up and slicing them off when they withered. He kept his balls in a pickle jar by the bed lol

In India some men live their lives as women and also remove their genitals by tying them up until they drop off. They live together in like conumes and are revered as holy people with people seeking their blessings.... It's a strange world

Clubber Lang

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2006, 10:59:19 AM »
In India some men live their lives as women and also remove their genitals by tying them up until they drop off. They live together in like conumes and are revered as holy people with people seeking their blessings.... It's a strange world

the sick part is you know that popper sniffing dinner masher goatboy has a collection of rotted off indian wieners that he stuffed and mounts regularily >:(

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2006, 11:01:55 AM »
Then there were the Chinese Emperor's eunichs who walked around with their genitals in a jar.  :-\ The last one died in the 1990's, and apparently the only anesthetic provided for the operation was hot chile sauce...

And what about the guy who let himself be eaten by some wacko after answering an ad on the internet. They first cut off his genitals, fried them up, and ate them together... then the rest of him was consumed.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/04/30/123241.php

Though Brandes's former girlfriend claims never to have heard him express an interest in being eaten and insists that "Bernd would never have allowed himself to be killed... it was murder," a videotape recorded by Meiwes and Brandes in the former's Rotenburg home seems to indicate otherwise. In the two-hour film, Brandes allows Meiwes to sever his penis from his body, cook the appendage, and consume it together. After the "meal," if one can call it that, Brandes prepares for his slaughter by drinking a large quantity of alcohol, imbibing cold medicine, and swallowing some twenty sleeping pills. Following the killing, Meiwes prepared the corpse, froze pieces of it, and continued eating Brandes for several months.

Meiwes was only arrested after an Austrian student noticed another ad the man had placed online seeking an arrangement similar to the Brandes situation.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2006, 03:21:54 PM »

And what about the guy who let himself be eaten by some wacko after answering an ad on the internet. They first cut off his genitals, fried them up, and ate them together... then the rest of him was consumed.

The worlds most bizarre dinner party, where you're on the menu.

It really is a case of 'you are what you eat'

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »
There is a great line in the australian movie "Kenny" defining marriage...

"You might as well just find someone you hate and give them a house!"