Author Topic: Cheaters....  (Read 24762 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Cheaters....
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2006, 12:30:12 PM »
 You tell yourself all the pain will go away one day

no u dont......
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2006, 04:25:29 PM »
I wouldn't screw you ya ugly hag.  See thats one she can be proud of.
hag??  ROFLMAO, please look in the mirror Old_Rooster, not to mention I wouldn't give you the offer of a screw?  And I'm not the one questioning if I am too old to go into a club.   ::)   

I'm also not the one claiming that I am honoring my deceased wife by not marrying again...but have become a slut.  Yup, I'm sure that is something she can be proud of!  ::)

walk a mile in smeones elses shoes Cher

ok without meaning to be mean..i'm gonna give ya an example...

you have kids and NOT with mikey...i'm SURE at some point the person u had them kids with you told him " i love you"...so if you did and if you did love him enough to bear his babies...why r you with mikey?

...i date also cher...i lost someone also...i'm not over her...and i'm sure this guy is NOT over his loss...its not nice of you 2 bring it up...

cause..you didn't like it when i brought up the guy you had babies with..and yet you have not had babies with mikey...now you dont like me bringing that up do ya???

its hurts when folks bring that up cher...
Toxi, don't talk to me about walking in someone else's shoes regarding this, cuz you don't know me.  I walk in those shoes every day. 

I never said he wasn't over his loss either.  And I am most positive that he will never be over such a loss, but don't go braggin that you won't marry another but will slut yourself off.  That isn't kewl and I can tell you that if I passed, if my significant other found love I would be happy for them, but if they just went and screwed around with everyone and anyone...well then...let's just say I wouldn't be pleased.

Regarding your loss Toxi, I read what you wrote and I am truly sorry for your loss as well, but again, I am sure she wouldn't appreciate or condone you sleeping with every Toni, Denise and Tammi you could find!  >:(

As far as me and Michael not having babies.....you know nothing of that and don't pretend that you do.   We are in our 40's and neither of us have the desire to have babies.  We prefer to enjoy our lives together, doing the things we love.  We both consider ourselves too old to start raising children. Neither of us want kids who at 16 have almost 60 year old parents. 

Even though she was a bitch to me, if I knew something personal that would hurt her in real life, i'd not mention it.   But some folks are just clods that way, they must hate themselfs or something.  So they hurt someone else to make their own pitiful life seem better.
I was not a bitch to you.  I even was on your side regarding clubs.  All I stated was your comment regarding "marriage vs slut was wrong". Maybe you should think about what you put out there before you actually put it out there.  Think about it.  If you were the one who when through a painful experience (cancer) and eventually left "what you consider your soul mate"....would you want your ex-wife saying "I was married to the love of my life 8 years, never strayed and since she passed away and I figured out i'd never marry again, i've become such a slut."?   I doubt it.

Well Old_Rooster

You got over 50 replies to http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=107228.msg1545742#msg1545742

...and since you've now turned this thread into a stupid testosterone induced bickering match,
...and because you're not an Approved Poster, why don't you keep your promise and GO AWAY?
:)  Judi ... you're da bomb!   :)
:D Weee

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2006, 06:35:30 PM »
A guy whose happy at home has less reason to cheat, but you cannot watch him 24/7 and if hes horny and its there hes fucking it :(

I don't necessarily think that's true.

I've never cheated on any girlfriend I've had.

I have and do have opportunities, but it's not worth it to me.

I don't look at sex in pure animalistic terms, there has to be a connection of some kind with a woman before I'll even desire to have sex.  I'm too much of an all or nothing type guy to go halfway...

If I'm having sex with a woman, it's because I really want her, not because she's just a piece of meat to devour.

I'd get more satisfaction out of masturbating than fucking someone I had no investment in.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2006, 07:02:09 AM »
And no offense to you either sandy, but you sound like someone who's been severely scorned.  I have been cheated on by past men...but it's wrong to assume that all men are like that.  Some women cheat on their sig others...does that make all women cheaters? 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2006, 08:14:01 AM »
And no offense to you either sandy, but you sound like someone who's been severely scorned.  I have been cheated on by past men...but it's wrong to assume that all men are like that.  Some women cheat on their sig others...does that make all women cheaters? 
Agreed.

PB

sandycoosworth

« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2006, 08:25:45 AM »

Actually, I've never caught a man I've been with cheating, though Im sure its gone on. Im speaking based on my brothers, guy friends, fuck friends, coworkers, university experiences etc... You havent and youll never see a derogatory comment about men on account of this so the scorned angle is probably a case of you projecting your reaction to the idea that all men cheat on me.

Now, dont get me wrong, I am sure in the history of man there have been non cheaters, but they are few and far between, and I'd wager to guess most of em were too ugly to fuck :D.

Women cheat too, but I doubt its as often, and I think the motivation is usually a bit different.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 18, 2006, 08:35:06 AM »
Actually, I've never caught a man I've been with cheating, though Im sure its gone on. Im speaking based on my brothers, guy friends, f**k friends, coworkers, university experiences etc... You havent and youll never see a derogatory comment about men on account of this so the scorned angle is probably a case of you projecting your reaction to the idea that all men cheat on me.

Now, dont get me wrong, I am sure in the history of man there have been non cheaters, but they are few and far between, and I'd wager to guess most of em were too ugly to f**k :D.

Women cheat too, but I doubt its as often, and I think the motivation is usually a bit different.
I don't think its fair to say that your signifigant other was cheating when you haven't even caught him in the act. Its one thing if you bust him but if he's on the up and up then your just going to snooker yourself out of a great guy. Not everyone is a cheating slime, Sandy.

PB

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 18, 2006, 12:47:27 PM »
I don't think its fair to say that your signifigant other was cheating when you haven't even caught him in the act. Its one thing if you bust him but if he's on the up and up then your just going to snooker yourself out of a great guy. Not everyone is a cheating slime, Sandy.

PB
God I hope not.  That would totally suck.  >:(

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2006, 12:30:42 PM »
No offense Division, but I'm not buying it. You dont read like the type of guy who has to beat the ladies off with a stick; consequently, it sounds to me like you are rationalizing the fact you dont get laid very often, thus giving credence to the "men are only as faithful as their options" addage :)

I'm not going to post pics, but Jodi has seen me and you can get her opinion or she can show you what I look like.

I'm a personal trainer and I mostly attract middle-aged women or college age.

I don't have sex outside of relationships, because I need a connection with a person before I'll ever consider anything physical.

......but sex is offered, esp by the married women I come in contact with. 

So it's not so much that I'm beating women off with a stick, but just not accepting what they're offering.

There are other trainers who hook up all the time, but that's not me.

Your generalizing all men only makes you look bitter and scorned.

DIV

sandycoosworth

« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2006, 01:44:12 PM »
Why do you immediately assume I think you're ugly ? (Although because your mind went there Im guessing you are)

I was making an indictment of your attitude; you seem markedly insecure and that is the biggest turn off in the world, even if you do look like a Mexican Brad Pitt :D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2006, 02:01:23 PM »
Why do you immediately assume I think you're ugly ? (Although because your mind went there Im guessing you are)

I was making an indictment of your attitude; you seem markedly insecure and that is the biggest turn off in the world, even if you do look like a Mexican Brad Pitt :D

Beauty or lackthereof is dependant on the perception of the individual.  I didn't assume anything, but I did state what the reality was in my situation because you did assume that I don't "read like the type of guy who has to beat the ladies off with a stick".

What I seem like to you and what I am in reality don't necessarily correlate.  I think the only arrogance here is you thinking you know me.

As I said before, if you want to know for yourself, ask Jodi.

Your argumentative nature sounds familiar, though..........like someone name "jimmy". 

DIV

sandycoosworth

« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2006, 03:26:00 PM »
I didn't assume anything,

I'm not going to post pics, but Jodi has seen me and you can get her opinion or she can show you what I look like.

::)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2006, 08:15:17 PM »
::)

You made a foolish statement and I'm giving you full disclosure and a way to determine for yourself what I look like.

Take it for what it's worth.......but don't get miffed.

DIV

sandycoosworth

« Reply #163 on: November 19, 2006, 08:31:35 PM »
As was previously stated, you are the one who made your looks an issue, I simply said I doubt you get women :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 19, 2006, 08:38:40 PM »
As was previously stated, you are the one who made your looks an issue, I simply said I doubt you get women :)

......and that's not an assumption?

Off a message board no less.   :D

It's not an issue, but your way of making grand generalizations is.

I just happen to have called you on it.

DIV

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2006, 08:40:32 PM »
How could you say that if you know nothing about him in the first place  ??? I don't think Division should have to entail his every move of his personal love life on the internet. Leave it alone now and be happy  8)

PB

sandycoosworth

« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2006, 08:43:45 PM »
......and that's not an assumption?

Off a message board no less.   :D

It's not an issue, but your way of making grand generalizations is.

I just happen to have called you on it.

DIV

That was not a generalization my child, it was an extrapolation

(Look it up ;D)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2006, 08:47:12 PM »
It seems (and keep in mind I am young) that the women I have done alot for, esp initially trying to make a good impression were the ones that fucked me over by cheating.  I treated my current gf with respect but I learned my lesson and it has lasted longer.  The women who cheated on me made me into a big dick and when I was single I hooked up with a lot of chicks and showed no respect.  I'll never understand why young women like the bad boy all the time when they get dicked over.  The girls I treated the worst were always on a leash.  I could treat them like garbage and they would always come back.  It seems these same girls like cheaters as well.
A very good post and very true. When I was younger I always wondered often about that myself. I have noticed tons of women with jackass guys that treat them like crap yet they do not steer clear from these men.

PB

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 19, 2006, 09:07:02 PM »
How could you say that if you know nothing about him in the first place  ??? I don't think Division should have to entail his every move of his personal love life on the internet. Leave it alone now and be happy  8)

I think she has a crush on me.

Why else would she follow me around the forum?

I'll just ignore her from now on....

DIV

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #169 on: November 19, 2006, 09:13:43 PM »
I think she has a crush on me.

Why else would she follow me around the forum?

I'll just ignore her from now on....

DIV

That's what I always thought about SuckMyMuscle's bizarre stalking habits of me.  But he always insists it's because I'm a bitch, whore, c*nt, dyke.  So you really never know what people's motivations are.

Wink:o)

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2006, 10:35:33 PM »
I have a question for you gals...would you consider your husand cheating if he were chatting online with other women and hiding it from you?  Is that cheating?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 23, 2006, 09:28:59 AM »
I have a question for you gals...would you consider your husand cheating if he were chatting online with other women and hiding it from you?  Is that cheating?
Obviously it would depend on the subject of their conversations.  Why would they hide it if the conversations was not in some way...flirtatious? 

Is it actually cheating??? No, but in my opinion it is dangerous (relationship wise) to carry on with hidden conversations with the opposite sex ... as that's being a sneak.  If that form of "relationship" between the 2 online people continues what comes next?  An actual meeting??

apache zen

• Getbig I
  • Yoga Queen
« Reply #172 on: February 15, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
Yes, you are.  I feel the same way but sometimes people are human.  It's in our genes to mess up at times.  If the other party wants to forgive and forget.  Then so be it.  But there are consequences to doing so like paranoia that they will do it again.  I never thought that someone would ever be faithful to me.  I'm afraid all the time but it's my backround that has led me to be this way.  Who can change it. ME. . .
That's why I work out and have a strong support from my significant other.  I also like people like yourself that think the same as me.  It's kinda ironic how I experienced domestic violence my whole life and then this man I'm with now.  Would never hurt a fly.  I thank god everyday for him. . .

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #173 on: April 10, 2007, 04:57:59 PM »
I'm 24, check this out..

I'm friend with a chick for a few month, she falls in love with me, I don't wnat ot date she has 2 kids from a previous relationship, which she was almost married, left the guy because he was a bum...

Anyways, shes was a cool chick so i said, f it, let's give this a whirl....

Things were great for 2 years, marriage talk, cars in our names, insurance...balh blah blah the whole sHAbang

I find out shes meeting up with guys off the net, and taking loads in the mouth.

Then she has a breakdown "dont leave me, dont leave me.." fuck that...

She gets diagnosed with bi polar...i feel bad i go back like a POOR effing smuck...she keeps lieing on top of lies...i didnt realize what bi polar was at the time..i still feel bad for the chick, things were perfect now she snapped..

Fucking women are all bi polar..

Ill never get married or love again..

fucking all bullshit..be free..be happy..be positve and take care of urself.

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #174 on: April 10, 2007, 08:53:54 PM »
I'm 24, check this out..

I'm friend with a chick for a few month, she falls in love with me, I don't wnat ot date she has 2 kids from a previous relationship, which she was almost married, left the guy because he was a bum...

Anyways, shes was a cool chick so i said, f it, let's give this a whirl....

Things were great for 2 years, marriage talk, cars in our names, insurance...balh blah blah the whole sHAbang

I find out shes meeting up with guys off the net, and taking loads in the mouth.

Then she has a breakdown "dont leave me, dont leave me.." fuck that...

She gets diagnosed with bi polar...i feel bad i go back like a POOR effing smuck...she keeps lieing on top of lies...i didnt realize what bi polar was at the time..i still feel bad for the chick, things were perfect now she snapped..

Fucking women are all bi polar..

Ill never get married or love again..

fucking all bullshit..be free..be happy..be positve and take care of urself.

JCL...you are 24!

Why on earth are you worried about getting married or love right now.  This is the time for you to enjoy life and not worry about chicks.  Especially ones with BABIES!!  They are on a different wave length than you.  You need to be hitting the clubs with your boys and trying to get laid.  Thats it.