Author Topic: felt pain in my testicles while doing leg press  (Read 6008 times)

theoperator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
felt pain in my testicles while doing leg press
« on: November 04, 2006, 11:29:47 AM »
i was doing leg press and i do a lotta warm ups with real light weight. on like my third warm up set i felt pain in my testicles so i stopped and waited a few minutes. tried again with the same light weight and i would be fine on the negative but on the positive portion of every single rep it would hurt. now the pain wasnt so bad that i had to yell or i flinched badly or anything but it really scared me and i decided to just take the day off. it felt weird going in the gym all psyched up, warming up and then leaving but i thought it was the smart thing to do.
Now i have no idea why this is hurting. I am 16 years old i dont know if that helps.  ive never had any problems with this before. i havent been hit in the nuts with a ball or any thing for a long time and nothing happened earlier in the day that affected them. i dont really know what a hernia is but i was wondering if thats what i have.
I'd really appreciate any helpful advice or any explanation of why this would happen and how to stop it from happening again if there is any trick or should i see a doctor. (i dont have one right now or health insurance so hopefullly that is not the only solution.) thank you for any serious advice that you are willing to give me. 
i am going to try to workout my legs in a few hours to see if it hurts again. if it hurts during my warm ups i will just train my back so either way at least i'll get a workout.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: felt pain in my testicles while doing leg press
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 12:26:24 PM »
Well, testicular cancer can cause some "pulling" pains through the lower abdominal region.

I'm not saying that's what it is, but check yourself out ASAP and book an appointment at your docs. Better safe than sorry. You'll get piece of mind from it too.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

ATOMIC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 03:47:16 PM »
your boys should be fine if it only was bothering you this one time. remember although they are way down in there own hood there is alot of connevtive tissue that goes all the way up near your intestines. stretch your lower abnominals if you start to fell it again. But if it gets really sore or persistant get a doctor to look at it. It should only be a 70 dollar check up and it is better to be safe than sorry

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 03:49:32 PM »
stop jerking off. i'm not joking.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 10:22:09 AM »
i was doing leg press and i do a lotta warm ups with real light weight. on like my third warm up set i felt pain in my testicles so i stopped and waited a few minutes. tried again with the same light weight and i would be fine on the negative but on the positive portion of every single rep it would hurt. now the pain wasnt so bad that i had to yell or i flinched badly or anything but it really scared me and i decided to just take the day off. it felt weird going in the gym all psyched up, warming up and then leaving but i thought it was the smart thing to do.
Now i have no idea why this is hurting. I am 16 years old i dont know if that helps.  ive never had any problems with this before. i havent been hit in the nuts with a ball or any thing for a long time and nothing happened earlier in the day that affected them. i dont really know what a hernia is but i was wondering if thats what i have.
I'd really appreciate any helpful advice or any explanation of why this would happen and how to stop it from happening again if there is any trick or should i see a doctor. (i dont have one right now or health insurance so hopefullly that is not the only solution.) thank you for any serious advice that you are willing to give me. 
i am going to try to workout my legs in a few hours to see if it hurts again. if it hurts during my warm ups i will just train my back so either way at least i'll get a workout.
hey man, I've had this SAME problem and it came from leg press. one day i went for a heavy one and then it just felt weird....It was a feeling i could work through though. its been about 10 months now but i'll only feel it doing heavy leg press so now i just do that excersise very slowly and concentrate on pushing with the quads and i won't get that feeling. but i know exactly what your talking about. PM me if you want. ps. i never got it checked..i felt it for about  a week but every once in awhile it has come back with leg presses if i go too heavy and do the excersise sloppy.
bodybuildersreality.com

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 10:50:09 AM »
stop jerking off. i'm not joking.

I agree with this.  It's something you should do in the privacy of your own home not the gym.  Hope this helps

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 01:09:52 PM »
Maybe you were a tight string when legpressing?  ;D

Just joking, but maybe your underwear or pants is/are to tight?

Hopefully it's nothing serious!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 01:14:35 PM »
it's a known fact (or should be) that when you try to "force the issue" when youi're alone it can give ball pain later.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 01:18:11 PM »
Maybe you were a tight string when legpressing?  ;D

Just joking, but maybe your underwear or pants is/are to tight?

Hopefully it's nothing serious!

Could well be, I just got some new gruts the other day and thet were a little tight.... But I thought no worries, they will stretch when I wear them for a bit. Hell naw! My nuts were sore for 2 days after that... almost had to take time off work it was that bad!
P

theoperator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »
I agree with this.  It's something you should do in the privacy of your own home not the gym.  Hope this helps
yes it does. thanks u.  lol