Author Topic: davidpaul. You have something to tell me???  (Read 16033 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: davidpaul. You have something to tell me???
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2006, 07:49:25 AM »
to the squad and the crip leader and some other knuckleheadz here...all american rejects.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2006, 08:02:06 AM »
to the squad and the crip leader and some other knuckleheadz here...all american rejects.

dude, you are a little red lipstick away from qualifying for the fitness and figure competition of the mrs. olympia
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2006, 08:04:15 AM »
dude, you are a little red lipstick away from qualifying for the fitness and figure competition of the mrs. olympia
sevastese is nowhere near as big as those girls yet.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2006, 09:34:42 AM »
HUH?  What'd he say?

ni**as tryin' to make out im a fuckin' blood, he's going down, this spics going down,

block, first you fuck with a nobody like dante. now you just fucked with a SOMEBODY. :-*

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2006, 09:34:56 AM »
It looks to me like TheBlockHead and davidpaul are the same person.  (two accounts).   Just some wannabe 13 year old kiddie living in Mom's basement trying to talk tough.  What a joke.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2006, 09:37:07 AM »
It looks to me like TheBlockHead and davidpaul are the same person.  (two accounts).   Just some 13 year old kiddie living in Mom's basement trying to talk tough.  What a joke.

GET RON TO DO AN IP CHECK CHECK FUCKFACE. ::)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:34 AM »

You are nothing but a wannabe.  I see right through your phoney ass.   You might fool some of the kiddies here but you don't fool me one bit, but I encourage you to keep on playing the "gangbanger from da hood"  role as it adds some humor to this board.  I haven't laughed this much in a long long time. 

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2006, 09:42:04 AM »

LOOK  at that...a post I could understand ;D ;D
nasser=piece of shit

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »
LOOK  at that...a post I could understand ;D ;D

AINT NUTIN BUT G THANG BABY,

btw word is, blockhead has gone "underground"

not showing upto work, his local haunts in chicago, the ni**as gone into hiding, wonder why?

hey block if ya reading this, its only a matter of time now "g".

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2006, 09:52:26 AM »
it's why you respect everyone up in chicago, ohio, etc...never know who they're working for. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2006, 10:33:43 AM »
AINT NUTIN BUT G THANG BABY,

btw word is, blockhead has gone "underground"

not showing upto work, his local haunts in chicago, the ni**as gone into hiding, wonder why?

hey block if ya reading this, its only a matter of time now "g".
Aint no thang, brah! I already philosophized with my G, AWax and TriggDaddy...you know I got juice...you know I got heat. You be the one who's scurred all hidin out with the slobs. 21st street Jousters be lookin for you to...Chino said you sold some bad stuff to his little brother they call Joker. I aint hiding...you know where I be kickin it at. I aint the one who be flippin and trickin.

Youz about a BTICH right about now. You think you be knowin about me but I KNOW about you, dawg...how was that Fat Burger w/ extra cheese you ate last nite at Jack in The Box...over on 157th/Vermont? You be there at 10:15 last nite...I be on the other side of the country and I knew cuz one of my scouts saw your balck ass up in there with that slob they call 'Spade'.

Lil' Jonesy died fo' his Nation! He died for you, cuzz...he died for me. I bet he be TRIPPIN right now on the 'other side' knowin you be all down with those slobs over on Piru now...TRICK!
?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2006, 10:52:29 AM »
Aint no thang, brah! I already philosophized with my G, AWax and TriggDaddy...you know I got juice...you know I got heat. You be the one who's scurred all hidin out with the slobs. 21st street Jousters be lookin for you to...Chino said you sold some bad stuff to his little brother they call Joker. I aint hiding...you know where I be kickin it at. I aint the one who be flippin and trickin.

Youz about a BTICH right about now. You think you be knowin about me but I KNOW about you, dawg...how was that Fat Burger w/ extra cheese you ate last nite at Jack in The Box...over on 157th/Vermont? You be there at 10:15 last nite...I be on the other side of the country and I knew cuz one of my scouts saw your balck ass up in there with that slob they call 'Spade'.

Lil' Jonesy died fo' his Nation! He died for you, cuzz...he died for me. I bet he be TRIPPIN right now on the 'other side' knowin you be all down with those slobs over on Piru now...TRICK!

who u got tracking me?

were those ni**az working for u?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2006, 10:57:08 AM »

You know I be on the job! I may not bang no more...cuz I be retired but my nation knows I be down fo' them...err-body be one phone call away!

You better be duckin that buckshot when it blows cuz Chino and TriggDaddy be makin the call, now. I can stop it though. Hightop is gonna get his and so is that ni66a they call 'Spade'.

One of my G's from the Rollin 90's they call Rocket be out and about creepin. He knows what u look like to.
?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2006, 11:14:51 AM »

what?  Man I gotta start hangin out down in Detroit again....that post was like looking at arabic or something...I have no idea what's goin on...again.
nasser=piece of shit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2006, 11:15:35 AM »
hahahahaha, big f.uckin difference, you have to wait in line three weeks for a loaf of bread in either country so who cares.

AHAHAAHAH!!!  Are you suggesting that his country is merely a step above 3rd world garbage?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2006, 11:21:21 AM »

david paul is closer to getting his ticket punched for real...than i think he understands. especially if he's got fleas on his back keeping a watch on him. I'd take the peace offering if I was you bro. Sounds like it's time to come eat at the table and break bread with those you crossed to make nice again.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2006, 11:32:47 AM »

What did he do, go to Fatburger buy a burger then drive to Jack in the Box and eat it.  They don't sell Fatburgers at Jack in the Box.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2006, 11:37:25 AM »
the tan man tells it straight up!

HAHAHA..now put the bear picture back up!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2006, 11:39:51 AM »

Ay, cuzz...you don't know me. Tryin to get all up in my LIFE and in my GRILLS! Break yoself, n-66@!

I meant...'PHAT'. Like..' Damn, dawg...that burger was PHAT!'.

YouknowwhatImsayin?
?

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2006, 11:40:58 AM »
fat burger=a large triple meat with cheese combo  ;D

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2006, 11:44:11 AM »
I just hung up the phone, player. Now I'm gonna ask you this once. You know me and you go waaaay back. You know we had eachothers back on the streets of Compton and we're down fo' eachother...

I just got off the phone with my ni66a TriggDaddy. He called me COLLECT(800-COLLECT) from LA County jail. He said in the clink he heard you be a punk on the streets. I told him he was TRIPPIN but he swore on his showty's LIFE that he aint. He told me that you been flippin and tricked out a couple G's from the Rollin 90's and the OGC's...told me he saw you over on Piru street chillin with that SLOB they call Hightop.

Told me you about to FLIP. Told me T-Bone gave him the scoop cuz he heard it from that one essay they call Chino from 21st street.

If it's true then you gotta tell me cuz he's leavin it up to me to call the order.

Watcha know bout that, cuzz?

Good post Block! LOL

As someone born & raised in Los Angeles I caught a couple of mistakes in your post......

Rollin 60's, not Rollin 90's

"ese", not "essay"

On the streets we refer to LA County Jail as "county" or "Men's CJ" (for Men's Central Jail) or just "CJ".

Hope this helps....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2006, 11:51:04 AM »

Ay...Ay homes...Rollin 90's be a NEW underground crip set...ya'mean?

I meant 'essay'. Chino went to school...he was always writing 'essays' on stuff so we started calling him 'essay'.

The jail by my crib up in the Chi we call County to...I didnt want to confuse nuthin...yaknowwhatImsay in???
?

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2006, 12:01:55 PM »
Ay...Ay homes...Rollin 90's be a NEW underground crip set...ya'mean?

I meant 'essay'. Chino went to school...he was always writing 'essays' on stuff so we started calling him 'essay'.

The jail by my crib up in the Chi we call County to...I didnt want to confuse nuthin...yaknowwhatImsay in???

LOL!!  "writing 'essays' and stuff...."  thats classic!

You're right, there is a Rollin 90's set.......sorry, my bad.

Its hard for me to keep up on what the brothers are doing, I always stayed on the East side of town.........where the ese's stay at......

I remember this one time, the cops picked up Hightop and beat him down, rather than take him to jail they dropped him off in my neighborhood, the ese's was cool though.......even took him to the hospital!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2006, 12:23:34 PM »

I heard about that...my boy Cain and this wannabee Muslim ni66a they called Shariffe got beat down once and dropped off in an alley where those homeboys stay.

You still see Hightop around? I hear he be Blood now.
?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2006, 01:12:28 PM »
fat burger=a large triple meat with cheese combo  ;D

Oh hell yeah!!   Well done!!