Author Topic: Can bodybuilding help you get girls?  (Read 16582 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Can bodybuilding help you get girls?
« on: November 08, 2006, 03:14:23 PM »
Do chicks still "dig" muscles?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Can bodybuilding help you get girls?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2006, 03:16:12 PM »
Much to learn you still have.  ::)

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2006, 03:16:46 PM »

You are right.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 03:18:07 PM »
women dig $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2006, 03:19:57 PM »
What if I can make my pecs dance on the dance floor?

does that shit still work?

what if i use it in combination with a cheeky grin and wink?

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »
women dig $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

SO TRUE... MUSCLES DONT HURT THO
pump'em dump'em

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2006, 03:35:29 PM »

YES they do. Having muscles is the ultimate VIP pass and is the ULTIMATE subject for a conversation starter...despite what they say with the 'ewww...groos...veins...n o way' they may believe it at that time that they don't like it but once they see it in person...all that 'ewwwww' shit goes right out the window!

In the animal kingdom...the peacock who has the MOST colorful feathers get's the mate...the lion with the FLUFFIEST and biggest main...gets the lionesses'.

As far as to marry...you have to have a stable job and $$$ and be somewhat clean and normal. Muscle is a bonus.

As far as a midnight 'text message' or weekend 'hookup' goes...YES, muscles make that happen. Everytime.
?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »

Bay, how about trannies  - do they dig muscle? ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 03:45:57 PM »
YES they do. Having muscles is the ultimate VIP pass and is the ULTIMATE subject for a conversation starter...despite what they say with the 'ewww...groos...veins...n o way' they may believe it at that time that they don't like it but once they see it in person...all that 'ewwwww' shit goes right out the window!

In the animal kingdom...the peacock who has the MOST colorful feathers get's the mate...the lion with the FLUFFIEST and biggest main...gets the lionesses'.

As far as to marry...you have to have a stable job and $$$ and be somewhat clean and normal. Muscle is a bonus.

As far as a midnight 'text message' or weekend 'hookup' goes...YES, muscles make that happen. Everytime.

block, is that why you juice? *not picking a fight,  just asking*
Here comes the money shot

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2006, 03:46:40 PM »

i think the bonus point is very true.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 03:54:31 PM »

i second that player player! i swear if u can be a player in chicago? u can be a player all over the world!!!
chi girls only want the best!!! and im not talkin bout half ass girls here.. only the 5star SUPER HOT girls in windycity yo~
my~ kinda town chicago is!
hey guys come to chicago and test ur playboy skills!!!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 03:57:29 PM »

i second that player player! i swear if u can be a player in chicago? u can be a player all over the world!!!
chi girls only want the best!!! and im not talkin bout half ass girls here.. only the 5star SUPER HOT girls in windycity yo~
my~ kinda town chicago is!
hey guys come to chicago and test ur playboy skills!!!

Go to South Beach and test your skills there, playboy!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 03:57:34 PM »
Well when I was broke and swole I had only party stripper bitches that wanted to get fugged up all day long hittin' on me.  When I dropped down from a fatty 255 to 215 and got ripped with a some huge money, hot high caliber bitches were on me like wild fire!  I swear these ho ho's in Vegas can just smell money coming out of your pores!  No B.S!  It don't matter what you have on, they can just smell green!  LOL!!!  Hope this helps Big D... ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2006, 04:08:33 PM »

block, is that why you juice? *not picking a fight,  just asking*
Aint no thang, homey!

I juice becuase I like to. I like how I feel when I am ON. The thingis...I ONLY use when I prep for a show and never in the 'offseason' or 'just because'. Like most guys I don't look too impressive, obviously because I have a fast metabolism. If I skip a meal I swear I lose 5lbs instantly. If I go out drinking...the next morning I wake up sick and depleted and lose 5lbs...again. I have to eat round the clock to hold muscle. Good thing is I never get too 'fat' or out of contest ready and when I get back into 'contest mode' I swell up pretty quick. After a show I tend to stop training and never bridge any gear...I just sleep, go to work and sleep. I don't want to make that mistake anymore...after my next show I'm just taking 2-3 days off then it's back to the drawing board.

As of right now...I was 245lbs this morning...tinkered around the kitchen, made coffee and dropped a DEUCE...then I was 244lbs. My abs are visible...just a 4 pack though and my arms are veiny and so are my calves.

What I state here...is just my observation and expierence. I BB cuz I love it not for bitches...I'm hitched anyway so it aint no thing to me.

Out of my 'normal' friends and BB friends...my BB friends get 3-4x's the amount of stray than my NON BB friends.

Muscle does not just open oppurtunity for people...it opens LEGS, as well!
?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2006, 04:17:55 PM »
and there i was thinking girls were individuals, silly me
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 04:30:40 PM »
It helps, but not as much as laying some good game down does. I could give you pointers, I've slept with almost every woman on Jumpstart's pics thread. The best part? I charge less than a tennis lesson from Sevastase!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 04:41:29 PM »
It helps, but not as much as laying some good game down does. I could give you pointers, I've slept with almost every woman on Jumpstart's pics thread. The best part? I charge less than a tennis lesson from Sevastase!
Know what the best way to land chicks like on jumpstarts thread? Make them think or feel that you don't think they are hot. Project an attitude or aura of disbeliefe that you don't think they are too special. Be cool with them but not too cool. Establish right away you aren't too nice but you're cool. Women like that and most women in general HATE guys who treat them well and HATE it more when they feel that they can hold a guy by his nuts.
?

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 04:44:29 PM »
I'd like to add davidpaul to the funniest getbiggers list

via this thread amongst others

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 04:45:20 PM »
Know what the best way to land chicks like on jumpstarts thread? Make them think or feel that you don't think they are hot. Project an attitude or aura of disbeliefe that you don't think they are too special. Be cool with them but not too cool. Establish right away you aren't too nice but you're cool. Women like that and most women in general HATE guys who treat them well and HATE it more when they feel that they can hold a guy by his nuts.

Women like to be treated like shit, especially the hot ones.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 04:48:21 PM »
can showering daily help you get girls?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 04:50:15 PM »
Women like to be treated like shit, especially the hot ones.
Probably the most TRUE of all posts ever to be posted on getbig.

They really don't. Hot chicks like to believe they are special but when they are with or around a guy who thinks otherwise...their fraile egos and world gets shattered and they know NO OTHER resolution but to give that guy who thinks 'they aint shit!' their pussy as retribution.

Showering everyday can help, BASTini but you are a step ahead. You're Italian and their aint a blue collar red blooded American woman alive who don't have a particular fondness for Italian men. I aint Italian but I paid enough attention to pop culture and normal everyday society and social culture to know that to be true.
?

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 04:50:52 PM »
Does pretending to be a gang banger help you get girls?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 04:52:56 PM »

Truer words have never been written here. If a book were to be wrote on how to pick up hot chicks, this would be chapter one.  Never ever underestimate the power of the "snub". The really hot chicks can never ever resist the one guy who snubs them or acts like they're just another girl. It drives then insane.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 04:56:07 PM »
Does pretending to be a gang banger help you get girls?
YES it can for two reasons...

If you really are a loser gangbangin thug criminal with a giant WHITE TEE on and tear drop tattoo under the right or left eye...then you will be dubbed a 'bad boy' and 'dangerous' and for 99% of women...they will get turned on by that and want to give you their pussies and try to 'change them'.

If you AREN'T but pretend to be one using the right vernacular and terminology in a comedic way...but they know better then they will dub you 'FUNNY' and as a reward they will want to give you their pussies. It is a fact...more women would rather be with Jerry Seinfeld than Bradd Pitt...because he's funny.

?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 04:58:41 PM »
I'd like to add davidpaul to the funniest getbiggers list

via this thread amongst others

I am honoured ;)