Author Topic: Can bodybuilding help you get girls?  (Read 16577 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Can bodybuilding help you get girls?
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2006, 09:26:04 PM »
don't act like you're straight, coming to this milky sausage filled website.  you're not fooling anyone honey

Don't give up man, just go hit a nice easy fat bird. Sometimes you need to do that to get the ball rolling again.
P

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2006, 09:26:10 PM »
If bodybuilding can help you get women...why do I see a lot of fitness chicks with guys that dont look like they picked upa weight in there life?

Well, save for Jenny Lynn's husband...now that guy is huge and so is Monica Brandt's husband as well as Zena Collins husband

But the other fitness chicks have weakling looking boyfriends/husbands? Why is that?

because guys in shape (just like girls in shape) are making up for a lack of personality/personal success by looking "fit".
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2006, 09:26:21 PM »
If bodybuilding can help you get women...why do I see a lot of fitness chicks with guys that dont look like they picked up a weight in their lives?

Well, save for Jenny Lynn's husband...now that guy is huge and so is Monica Brandt's husband as well as Zena Collins husband

But the other fitness chicks have weakling looking boyfriends/husbands? Why is that?

Probably because they want to be the dominant person in their relationship.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2006, 09:26:48 PM »
If bodybuilding can help you get women...why do I see a lot of fitness chicks with guys that dont look like they picked up a weight in their lives?

because all the muscle men are into dicks and  butts

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2006, 09:27:06 PM »
Damn..Id let them dominate me ;)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2006, 09:27:16 PM »
nice hairy butts.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2006, 09:27:56 PM »
there's nothing like the feeling of your cock skin getting tangled in the hair inside of a man's greasy asshole.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #82 on: November 08, 2006, 09:28:47 PM »
there's nothing like the feeling of your cock skin getting tangled in the hair inside of a man's greasy asshole.

you go to fitness expos too?!?
Deep Tissue Massage

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2006, 09:28:55 PM »

:o :-X

Ok man, I see we have lost you  :(
P

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #84 on: November 08, 2006, 09:30:21 PM »
everybody's doing it

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #85 on: November 08, 2006, 09:31:38 PM »
everybody's doing it

and by it, you mean your butt.

your sweet, short, firm , hairy italian butt.
Deep Tissue Massage

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2006, 09:32:18 PM »
ingeneral,,bodybuilding can help you get LESS girls than what youd get if you were average guy. now,,if you talking about a fuckk or a whore,,usa is a wonderful place for that but even in usa you gotta be in the right states.

florida
california

,,those are the states in usa where your bodybuilding will get you a fuck/short term due to the fact that many of the girls in these states are mentally unstable and in constant need of approval from society due to major issues developed in childhood. (sexual abuse,,fat moms in the family,,emotional abuse from mothers who push their girls to cheerleading and beauty contests inorder to achieve something the moms always wanted for themselves and couldnt get,,,obesity,,,attention seeking,,no father in their childhood and diff men fucking their mom,,,etc)

those are the states where the guys get into bodybuilding mainly for the girls,,those are the 2 states that order the most from us,,,those are the 2 states where many dealers operate from due to easy money made from guys who wanna get big so the 17 year old highschool hoes at their gym give them a second look.

california and florida are a mess when it comes to the abuse of drugs and girls.

fallen angel

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #87 on: November 08, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »
and by it, you mean your butt.

your sweet, short, firm , hairy italian butt.

stop, you're gonna make me e-cum.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #88 on: November 08, 2006, 09:33:48 PM »
I wouldn't listen to NZMuscleTwunt, he got dumped by a stripper. Talk about hitting rock bottom.

Anything else to say now BlatantFaggot? Or are you done backing up your fag friends?
P

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #89 on: November 08, 2006, 09:34:03 PM »
ingeneral,,bodybuilding can help you get LESS girls than what youd get if you were average guy. now,,if you talking about a fuckk or a whore,,usa is a wonderful place for that but even in usa you gotta be in the right states.

florida
california

,,those are the states in usa where your bodybuilding will get you a f**k/short term due to the fact that many of the girls in these states are mentally unstable and in constant need of approval from society due to major issues developed in childhood. (sexual abuse,,fat moms in the family,,emotional abuse from mothers who push their girls to cheerleading and beauty contests inorder to achieve something the moms always wanted for themselves and couldnt get,,,obesity,,,attention seeking,,no father in their childhood and diff men fucking their mom,,,etc)

those are the states where the guys get into bodybuilding mainly for the girls,,those are the 2 states that order the most from us,,,those are the 2 states where many dealers operate from due to easy money made from guys who wanna get big so the 17 year old highschool hoes at their gym give them a second look.

california and florida are a mess when it comes to the abuse of drugs and girls.

sounds like any ole woman in any state, my friend.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2006, 09:34:38 PM »
Anything else to say now BlatantFaggot? Or are you done backing up your fag friends?

can you be the salami in our sandwich?
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2006, 09:35:18 PM »
fuck, my gf just got here.  better log off.

later fags.
Deep Tissue Massage

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2006, 10:32:33 PM »
my "girlfriend" Ramon tells me these are "her" top 3 turn ons:

1.  me having a job.
2. me having  chest hair.
3. worrying more about "her" than my intercoastals.

intercostals are of great importance!!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2006, 10:46:22 PM »

florida
california

,,those are the states in usa where your bodybuilding will get you a f**k/short term due to the fact that many of the girls in these states are mentally unstable and in constant need of approval from society due to major issues developed in childhood. (sexual abuse,,fat moms in the family,,emotional abuse from mothers who push their girls to cheerleading and beauty contests inorder to achieve something the moms always wanted for themselves and couldnt get,,,obesity,,,attention seeking,,no father in their childhood and diff men fucking their mom,,,etc)

yes, california is a great state to live in.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2006, 11:06:46 PM »
yes, california is a great state to live in.

Hahaha are you sayin' you get laid even tho you look like this:

P

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2006, 09:24:15 AM »
I had a girl tell me I looked huge today, I must be doing something right,

I reckon ill have to be at least 300 pounds to get a broad like tamalis.

Chicks dig muscles.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2006, 09:29:32 AM »
nope chicks don't did huge muscles in my country.chicks dig skinny guys so much thats its rediculous.girls in my country are attracted to these 98lbs assholes who look like they have not ever done even one push-up in their life..THIS IS CRAZY
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2006, 09:35:38 AM »
nope chicks don't did huge muscles in my country.chicks dig skinny guys so much thats its rediculous.girls in my country are attracted to these 98lbs assholes who look like they have not ever done even one push-up in their life..THIS IS CRAZY

your a fag if u dont think chicks dig muscles.

have u ever seen a big dude with a ugly chick.

Look at the mags, bodybuilders always have chicks by them.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2006, 09:36:07 AM »

The best part? They don't get rejected by 13 year olds when they're 20!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2006, 10:01:14 AM »

have u ever seen a big dude with a ugly chick.

actually yes, I mean some of those pros have plain homely looking wives, and some are into the bodybuilder chicks that look like freakish men. Seriously, there are only a few that have a classicly beautiful, nice, smart girl on their arms.

They also seem to like plastic trashy looking women. Look at Kamali's wife, Im sure she was pretty one time but now her face is so botoxed, she has fake breasts and fake lips.