Author Topic: Hey Ron Harris, Here's how you do real shoulder presses!  (Read 14692 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Ron Harris, here's how you do real shoulder presses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2006, 01:23:46 PM »
Post a video clip of this alleged 225-pound press or else you are full of shit. For that matter, post even one posing shot. You won't. I triple dog dare you.

"I have nothing to prove - I'm twice a big as Ronnie and Jay put together hahahahahaha."

Until I see pics or a video, I am convinced you are 14 years old and 120 pounds, hiding behind your keyboard and snickering behind your braces at how you've got GetBig fooled into believing you are some juiced-up beast.
i'm only 113lbs. Ron. :-*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2006, 01:25:48 PM »
Post a video clip of this alleged 225-pound press or else you are full of shit. For that matter, post even one posing shot. You won't. I triple dog dare you.

"I have nothing to prove - I'm twice a big as Ronnie and Jay put together hahahahahaha."

Until I see pics or a video, I am convinced you are 14 years old and 120 pounds, hiding behind your keyboard and snickering behind your braces at how you've got GetBig fooled into believing you are some juiced-up beast.

That kid likes to find someone that he's attracted to and rides their jock strap for as long as possible. Looks like your flavor of the month.......
P

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2006, 01:38:21 PM »
Lucky me - so at least I can look forward to him latching on to someone else on December 1.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2006, 04:47:53 PM »
bump time.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »
bump time.

so let me ask you a question and lets be honest.  I didn't watch all the vids but I'll take your word for it and assume they're not full reps.  Ron is pretty good for a natural guy, I think you'd agree with that.  If what he's doing is working for him then what's the problem?  Why are you so worked up about everybodies claims and thier form?
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2006, 04:54:14 PM »
so let me ask you a question and lets be honest.  I didn't watch all the vids but I'll take your word for it and assume they're not full reps.  Ron is pretty good for a natural guy, I think you'd agree with that.  If what he's doing is working for him then what's the problem?  Why are you so worked up about everybodies claims and thier form?
in those "posing" pictures he's ripped but that's all, he has no size or thickness except for in the legs which coincidentally enough is the only bodypart he does full reps on, in the ripped shots his arms look 15 inches and his delts, traps, chest and back all look small.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2006, 04:57:12 PM »
in those "posing" pictures he's ripped but that's all, he has no size or thickness except for in the legs which coincidentally enough is the only bodypart he does full reps on, in the ripped shots his arms look 15 inches and his delts, traps, chest and back all look small.

I think he looks fine for being natural, why is it you'll say TA is so incredible and how he has such great development but won't give anybody else any props?
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2006, 05:01:20 PM »
I think he looks fine for being natural, why is it you'll say TA is so incredible and how he has such great development but won't give anybody else any props?
i give a lot of people "props" but Ron is full of himself and he's not big at all, i don't understand all these guys with mediocre lifts and half reps posting all their stuff on youtube, i mean are some of these videos amazing to anyone who has ben around a gym for any period of time? the funniest thing is the way the guy poses after every set, what would you think if you saw that in the gym?

Pazuzu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2006, 05:03:12 PM »
Did you just copy and paste that from another post you already made?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2006, 05:06:24 PM »
Did you just copy and paste that from another post you already made?
nope not even close, sounds like you're trying to divert attention away from the points i'm making, why do you do half reps? why do you pose your smooth 15 inch arms and 41 inch chest after every set?

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2006, 05:06:36 PM »
i give a lot of people "props" but Ron is full of himself and he's not big at all, i don't understand all these guys with mediocre lifts and half reps posting all their stuff on youtube, i mean are some of these videos amazing to anyone who has ben around a gym for any period of time? the funniest thing is the way the guy poses after every set, what would you think if you saw that in the gym?

never saw anyone do it so I don't know.  I've worked out in gyms with multiple mr. michigans and nationally ranked guys and if they posed in the gym I never had a problem with it.  I do't have any idea what Ron looks like in person or what he does in the gym when the camera isn't rolling.  Most likely I wouldn't even notice, I don't talk to anyone in the gym, I just focus on what I'm doing, I've been doing that for years, I stopped going to the gym to socialize back in 94 or so.
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2006, 05:10:05 PM »
in a way i feel sorry for Ron because i think he's trying to be like Kuclo and Harris and other pros with huge size but there's no way he can keep up with them as far as poundages and size go so he tries to use the same weight they do but only gets half and quarter reps, he's trying to hang with the big boys when he isn't one.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2006, 05:13:11 PM »
Good lift but nothing to impressive for a natural.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »
in a way i feel sorry for Ron because i think he's trying to be like Kuclo and Harris and other pros with huge size but there's no way he can keep up with them as far as poundages and size go so he tries to use the same weight they do but only gets half and quarter reps, he's trying to hang with the big boys when he isn't one.

I don't believe that.  Ron's done roids before and he's trained free before.  He knows he can't keep up with those guys.  I've said multiple times that I'd love to workout with them, they're only about 10 miles from me but in reality there is no way I could keep up with them, it would be embarassing for me to even try.  Once you're older you learn your limitations, they're just out of my league strength wise and I think Ron would be smart enough to realize the same thing.
nasser=piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2006, 05:19:15 PM »
He is NOT natural in that pic! Ron can confirm.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #65 on: November 09, 2006, 06:06:23 PM »
Once in a while. When his gym was down the street in the bigger location. It's now in a smaller location but I do have to go there tomorrow to pick something up.

As hardcore as Chucks gym is...he doesn't allow chalk use. Weird, huh?
yeah that was back in the early 90's....yeah the chalk thing is funny since alot of guys wear their muddy boots in there :-\

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #66 on: November 09, 2006, 06:10:15 PM »
Yeah, shouldn't he pause for a full second at the bottom to totally eliminate momentum, go all the way up, and get a slower, more controlled negative?

Steve is without doubt stronger than I am. He is also 265 pounds to my 225.

Squadfather, I am waiting for your lifting videos so I can critique! I want to see you do that press with 315 for 10 perfect reps.

Squadfather is about as likely to post a video of his lifting as Adonis is of his.

Translation = Ain't gonna happen!

w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 09, 2006, 06:35:29 PM »
I'm trying to put together a new training method anyone want to help

Thinking about calling it SHITBOWLCRAPP TRAINING

Who's in?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2006, 08:14:34 PM »
I'm trying to put together a new training method anyone want to help

Thinking about calling it SHITBOWLCRAPP TRAINING

Who's in?
I just started to rinse my burgers before i eat them, and it seems to be working.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2006, 10:39:57 AM »
bump time.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2006, 10:45:56 AM »

Yes, this is the impression I'm gettin to.   He needs to drop the ego, cut the weight by at least a 1/3 and do some quality reps. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2006, 10:49:07 AM »
Yes, this is the impression I'm gettin to.   He needs to drop the ego, cut the weight by at least a 1/3 and do some quality reps. 
you'll never convince him of that, he's obsessed with being like the big boys.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2006, 10:51:42 AM »
you'll never convince him of that, he's obsessed with being like the big boys.

That and he'll give you some shit like, "look at my ripped physique....how can you deny the results?"   Then he flexes one of his monster 14" capguns.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2006, 10:53:40 AM »
That and he'll give you some shit like, "look at my ripped physique....how can you deny the results?"   Then he flexes one of his monster 14" capguns.
hahahahaha, i love the way he has so much pride in that massive 186lb. "physique", i'd be laughing my ass off if i saw him flexing in the gym.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2006, 11:03:24 AM »
hahahahaha, i love the way he has so much pride in that massive 186lb. "physique", i'd be laughing my ass off if i saw him flexing in the gym.

AHAAHAHAH!!!  Exactly, he's definitely the type of abshooter that does 15 minutes worth of posing between each set of 25lb db curls....what's worse is no matter what bodypart he's "training" he only poses abs and thighs between each set.