Author Topic: time to cut...  (Read 858 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
time to cut...
« on: November 09, 2006, 07:28:29 AM »
okay guys...give me some advice on this.  I know there have been a few topics but they're all different with different input on each.  I'm trying to maintain what i gained on cycle while burning down about 10-15lbs of fat in the course of a few months.  The idea i've laid out is to up my cardio to 5 days a week for 30 minutes instead of hte usual 3 and cut out the carbs from my diet save 45mintues before and a small amount post workout ..everything else is just straight carb free and lower in fat after that.  I'm maintaining my 2gal a day water intake to make sure that what i lose isn't the water weight and to help prevent cramps, etc. while doing this.  MY total cal intake while on was about 3800 til i hit 239 lbs and have yet to climb over 240 and sit there comfortably.  SO i think it's time to focus on cutting now instead of putting on more weight.  If i bumped my cals down to 3000 or even 2800 how quickly do you think the weight would drop? is 2-3lbs a week alot to ask?  ???  I'm keeping my shakes as my smaller meals throughout the day...those alone equate to almost 2000 cals @ 230grams of protein...

that's another thing..i'm upping the protein intake to help prevent muscle loss and help with recovery while my carb instake is down.

so lay it on me? good idea or bad one to go it this way?

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: time to cut...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 07:56:42 AM »
okay guys...give me some advice on this.  I know there have been a few topics but they're all different with different input on each.  I'm trying to maintain what i gained on cycle while burning down about 10-15lbs of fat in the course of a few months.  The idea i've laid out is to up my cardio to 5 days a week for 30 minutes instead of hte usual 3 and cut out the carbs from my diet save 45mintues before and a small amount post workout ..everything else is just straight carb free and lower in fat after that.  I'm maintaining my 2gal a day water intake to make sure that what i lose isn't the water weight and to help prevent cramps, etc. while doing this.  MY total cal intake while on was about 3800 til i hit 239 lbs and have yet to climb over 240 and sit there comfortably.  SO i think it's time to focus on cutting now instead of putting on more weight.  If i bumped my cals down to 3000 or even 2800 how quickly do you think the weight would drop? is 2-3lbs a week alot to ask?  ???  I'm keeping my shakes as my smaller meals throughout the day...those alone equate to almost 2000 cals @ 230grams of protein...

that's another thing..i'm upping the protein intake to help prevent muscle loss and help with recovery while my carb instake is down.

so lay it on me? good idea or bad one to go it this way?

Boo i thought u wer all natural

davie
It isn't the mountains ah