Author Topic: what are MILOS SARCEVS best lifts..  (Read 20534 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: what are MILOS SARCEVS best lifts..
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2006, 10:06:49 AM »
Super-slow is just damn painful. Tried it for 1 month back in competition days + it was a good change of pace, but so completely not fun at all, that I stopped.

Blood + Guts/Heavy Duty training actually much "easier".

It's FUN to psyche yourself up for a big lift, or low-rep heavy set.

ABSOLUTE TORTURE to concentrate throughout a super-slow or high-rep workout.

In 2005 I performed an experiment with Super-Slow chins on the assisted chin machine.  10 seconds up, pause, 10 seconds down.  The results after a few months were very noticable and both my strength and mass on my back were improved considerably.  I tried super-slow with other bodyparts, but the bodyparts that responded best to super-slow for me were calves and back.  Other exercises I got stronger, but didn't notice much improvement in muscle mass .

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2006, 11:46:47 AM »
Milos, the asorption of amino acids book is like 300 bucks on amazon. Whats up with that?????

Where did you get it from, and what did it cost?

I cant spend 300 smackers on a book.

I spent that X 3 (as it is 3 volume set)...Plus I have even much more expensive books than that...
You can't spend 300 smackers on a book ?
Where do you spend your money than?
I am sure for better cause...

I was raised with the idea - money spent on books is always good investment and never a waste...And that's how I am raising my kid - she can buy ANY BOOK she wants...anytime.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2006, 11:54:37 AM »
Those are some awsome photos!  Brutal training... Can you post the sets and reps, exercises, etc that led to those gastric blowouts?

Xecutioner

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2006, 12:20:22 PM »

good looking out. I'm gonna visit his forum

Np. It's definitely worth it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2006, 12:59:38 PM »
I followed several of milos' fit show training programs and they were some of the most difficult programs i've ever done...even more taxing than heavy triples and doubles using a powerlifting program.

8)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2006, 04:22:20 PM »
I cant spend an extra 300 dollars on anything right now. I just thought that was expensive.......

But Milos, is there anything more important in that book than BCAA's are very important.....Take em pre, during, and post workout??? and a constant flow of amino's in your system is optimal for muscle gains???

I spent that X 3 (as it is 3 volume set)...Plus I have even much more expensive books than that...
You can't spend 300 smackers on a book ?
Where do you spend your money than?
I am sure for better cause...

I was raised with the idea - money spent on books is always good investment and never a waste...And that's how I am raising my kid - she can buy ANY BOOK she wants...anytime.