Author Topic: Edward Norton and Derek Vineyard  (Read 8927 times)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
Re: Edward Norton and Derek Vineyard
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »
I've read in a few different interviews that Arnold called him up and asked him if he used any juice.  He said no.  I see your point about him using, I just wanted to point out how the general public views a physique like that.  Most average people would say it's not possible to get to that without juicing, and he's not even that big!  On the street, to a normal person, maybe.....in the gym, not even close.

And as far as comparing him to his physique in fight club, he himself stated that he dropped his regimen the minute filming stopped on AM hist X, and that he basically "delfated."

Besides, Norton is a pro-environment left winger, do you think he'd be caught dead doing a cycle?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 04:33:03 PM »
you think he was "big" in that movie?

I'm guessin he wants to look like Ed in American X cause later in the movie Ed gets raped by big, hulking men.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 04:50:49 PM »
I'm guessin he wants to look like Ed in American X cause later in the movie Ed gets raped by big, hulking men.

he gained 30 pounds while LOWERING his bodyfat all in 3 months, then Dramatically lost it all within months after, you do the math.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 04:53:22 PM »
Relative to him and most of the world, he put on size. He put it on extremely fast and lost it extremely fast.

I still find it hard to believe he made AHX before Fightclub.

Not everyone who juices/ has juiced is a monster..a lot of people do it to get somewhere faster , or build some muscle whilst slashing fat, not to get to freak status..

O

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 05:14:39 PM »
he gained 30 pounds while LOWERING his bodyfat all in 3 months, then Dramatically lost it all within months after, you do the math.

Not sure about lowering the bodyfat levels, he didn't look that tubby in Rounders.

We're talking about a size gain...not a dramatic size gain over a three month period.  From what I can tell from the pics his arms didn't get very big at all, while he added decent size to his chest and lats.  I don't see how that's impossible to do naturally.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2008, 05:16:22 PM »
Relative to him and most of the world, he put on size. He put it on extremely fast and lost it extremely fast.

I still find it hard to believe he made AHX before Fightclub.

Not everyone who juices/ has juiced is a monster..a lot of people do it to get somewhere faster , or build some muscle whilst slashing fat, not to get to freak status..

Good point.

However, he didn't lose it as quick as you think.  The editing process for AHX was an extremely long 18 months, and this all happened before Fight Club.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 05:17:57 PM »
nevermind that

lets focus on the important stuff. he used to fuck salma hayek before he dumped her

Z

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »
nevermind that

lets focus on the important stuff. he used to fuck salma hayek before he dumped her

Dammit.. I hate it when leftist wackos get to do that.  He's so puny now too.  Very disappointing.

He's from about 15 minutes from here, in Columbia, MD.  Columbia is pretty high end and most of the people are spineless upper middle class and in debt to their eye balls.  But they have high paying jobs.  I'm surprised he isn't a little more hard core since most of central MD is pretty rough and it's not like he didn't venture out of the nice 'hoods growing up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
nevermind that

She has lost her appeal to me since she got pregnant.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2008, 06:17:35 PM »
she's getting huge like most women with that ethnicity do with age
Z

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2008, 06:29:52 PM »
edward norton is juiced to the max

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »
Like drugs, You best high is always your first high...Its the same as the gym...You first growth is your best growth(without hormones of course)...This Ed Norton fellow could have easily obtained that look simple by lifting weights for 3 or 4 months and adding alittle bit of protein...

In real weight(not hollywood fibs) he probably went from a skinny fat 150 pounds to a guy who put on 10 to 15 pounds and changed his body comp abit...I see around 160 pounds there....