Author Topic: 17 years old  (Read 9501 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
17 years old
« on: November 12, 2006, 06:23:15 PM »
XCXccccas training=two years
d[-_-]b actin all cool

AVBG

Re: 17 years old
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 06:29:42 PM »
XCXccccas training=two years

what does XCXccccas training=two years mean?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 06:38:31 PM »
Damn Candidate I am impressed! Good development for 17 bro!
just push some weight!

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 06:39:37 PM »
Damn Candidate I am impressed! Good development for 17 bro!

Its not him..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
it is just some jibberish writingbefore i said "training = two years"
. and yes, hater, it is me. thanks for the compliment fag.

alexx... it means a whole lot bro. hahaha..i guess you didnt want to compliment me in the thread entitled "suck it, alexxx" !! hahah
d[-_-]b actin all cool

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 08:27:57 PM »
it is just some jibberish writingbefore i said "training = two years"
. and yes, hater, it is me. thanks for the compliment fag.

alexx... it means a whole lot bro. hahaha..i guess you didnt want to compliment me in the thread entitled "suck it, alexxx" !! hahah

dude, your a little fatty.  ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 08:46:38 PM »
dude, your a little fatty.  ;D
ummm if you think you look better than me post some pictures, douche. i doubt you look half as good as i do from your general negative attitude...and i bet youve been training at least twice as long.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 08:51:26 PM »
ummm if you think you look better than me post some pictures, douche. i doubt you look half as good as i do from your general negative attitude...and i bet youve been training at least twice as long.

Candidate2025, personally I got nothing to prove.. its you thats seeking the approval of the board, not me.

I just know its not you. Not hating, just stating the facts, there is no way your the same person that was "shakin the ass" earlier in the year.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2006, 08:55:32 PM »
Candidate2025, personally I got nothing to prove.. its you thats seeking the approval of the board, not me.

I just know its not you. Not hating, just stating the facts, there is no way your the same person that was "shakin the ass" earlier in the year.

same kid. different diet. and im not seeking the approval..just trying to clear my name of those awful pictures of when i ate everything i saw.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 08:57:17 PM »
same kid. different diet. and im not seeking the approval..just trying to clear my name of those awful pictures of when i ate everything i saw.

The only way your going to properly do that is if you post a fatty face pic and a skinny face pic. Otherwise no ones buying it.
P

AVBG

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 08:57:55 PM »

Fine Taylor. If its you.. Major props are due.

If its not, get your ass into the gym  ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 09:03:07 PM »
my face is still pretty chubby...and i dont have any front pictrue os it...but here...i cropped in a closeup of the side of my face from a mess up shot today...and compare it to my face back in march.    skinnier?? a little bit...but you can tell its me in both.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 09:04:05 PM »
hahahaha....looking back now at that picture...i dont knoqw why id didnt understand how fat i was.     no one told me except you guys..and for that im thankful. i dont think i would have ever slimmed down if it wasnt for you bunch of hating guys.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

AVBG

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 09:07:42 PM »
hahahaha....looking back now at that picture...i dont knoqw why id didnt understand how fat i was.     no one told me except you guys..and for that im thankful. i dont think i would have ever slimmed down if it wasnt for you bunch of hating guys.

You're welcome Taylor.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 09:17:25 PM »
my face is still pretty chubby...and i dint have any front picture OS it...but here...i cropped in a closeup of the side of my face from a mess up shot today...and compare it to my face back in march.    skinnier?? a little bit...but you can tell its me in both.

You have done well Taylor. I will give you props on this occasion.
P

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2006, 09:19:50 PM »
you look awesome dude.  what did you do to change so drastically?

AVBG

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2006, 09:21:20 PM »
you look awesome dude.  what did you do to change so drastically?

IF Taylor says he was on the TA diet/principals. I will delete my account (then log in on my gimmick  ;D)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2006, 11:03:25 PM »
cardio in the morning on an empty stomach....anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. just depended on how i was feeling.   cardio at night for however long i felt was needed depending on how many carbs i thought were left in my system from after my workout.    try not to consume any carbs at all during the day except before my workout...which is when i would satisfy any urges for shit for i would get thorughout the day.

thats it. pretty simple...just try to keep carbs out of your system for as long as possible to stay in ketosis for the main part of the day.....then when you want to build muscle, feed some carbs to fuel your workouts.     i never used carbs postworkout...as i see no use for them. ...they only provide energy; and what do you need energy for if your worout is already over???
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2006, 11:22:35 PM »
if it wasnt for you bunch of hating guys.

HAHAHAHAH  ;D

S

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 11:38:47 PM »
cardio in the morning on an empty stomach....anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. just depended on how i was feeling.   cardio at night for however long i felt was needed depending on how many carbs i thought were left in my system from after my workout.    try not to consume any carbs at all during the day except before my workout...which is when i would satisfy any urges for shit for i would get thorughout the day.

thats it. pretty simple...just try to keep carbs out of your system for as long as possible to stay in ketosis for the main part of the day.....then when you want to build muscle, feed some carbs to fuel your workouts.     i never used carbs postworkout...as i see no use for them. ...they only provide energy; and what do you need energy for if your worout is already over???

Carbs also aid with protein synthesis. If you dont consume carbs your body will not assimilate all the protein that you eat.
P

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2006, 01:27:31 PM »
Congrats on the fat loss.Nice side tricep shot!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2006, 07:56:33 PM »

Nice job candidate! I can see that you've taken a lot to heart and just did the right things to prove to some here that you have discipline.
So let's see if I can give you a couple of pointers.
Try doing a 20 minute high intensity cardio session (90-95% heart rate for 1 minute max, recover 65% heart rate  for 1 minute then repeat) twice a week, then the other cardio sessions the same. THis way you have a little variety and you raise your metabolism.
Eating carbs is okay, even if you are low carbing, but try to eat the majority of your complex carbs before 3 pm. After just eat veggies for carbs.
As for carbs post meal, it's good to take them with protein and aminos since science has PROVEN better protein synthesis and a positive nitrogen balance which keeps your in an anabolic state. When you diet or reduce your carbs, your body starts to go into a catabolic state, so a moderate amount of carbs after workout is good.
Keep it up though, you're doing good.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 10:11:12 PM »
Nice job candidate! I can see that you've taken a lot to heart and just did the right things to prove to some here that you have discipline.
So let's see if I can give you a couple of pointers.
Try doing a 20 minute high intensity cardio session (90-95% heart rate for 1 minute max, recover 65% heart rate  for 1 minute then repeat) twice a week, then the other cardio sessions the same. THis way you have a little variety and you raise your metabolism.
Eating carbs is okay, even if you are low carbing, but try to eat the majority of your complex carbs before 3 pm. After just eat veggies for carbs.
As for carbs post meal, it's good to take them with protein and aminos since science has PROVEN better protein synthesis and a positive nitrogen balance which keeps your in an anabolic state. When you diet or reduce your carbs, your body starts to go into a catabolic state, so a moderate amount of carbs after workout is good.
Keep it up though, you're doing good.
thanks flip! you see gore this weekend give it to detroit all day long??? hes a monster!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 05:42:19 PM »
thanks flip! you see gore this weekend give it to detroit all day long??? hes a monster!!
Hah! I'm waiting for the 9ers to play Seattle this weekend. ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 06:13:05 AM »

I see somehere here took the critizism the right way and actually made improvments, awesome job on getting the body weight lower but I wouldn't take it too much futher as it's winter time and your trying to get bigger correct? Wait to reveal the abs next summer, that's what I do, eat all winter and then slim down about 10lbs or so for the summer.
I