Author Topic: How big are Milos Sarcev's arms??????????????????  (Read 27874 times)

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
Re: How big are Milos Sarcev's arms??????????????????
« Reply #75 on: November 14, 2006, 12:43:26 AM »
mlos you are getting more and more popular on this board  ;D ;D ;D fun its all about

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2006, 02:23:35 AM »
 Of course arms were NEVER Milos' strong point! But his physique was, is, and will always be...LEGENDARY. SO STOP THE HATE!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2006, 03:26:19 AM »
I have to agree with you AGAIN miss Karen...You are "on the role"...(Yeast infection finally over?)
When I was training bbing, if I had someone with your knowledge and skills I could have gone very far! I could never compete in bbing, for several reasons, I deserved a chance that never had...
S

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2006, 05:41:27 AM »
Milos,

I saw you once at the Night of Champions here in NY about 7,8 years ago, maybe more. You were with some tall pretty blonde girl and a dude with the biggest calves I have ever seen. He probably couldnt get pants to fit over them. Who was he, is he a pro? Did his calves got any bigger...lol

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2006, 07:37:16 AM »
isn't gh15 pretending to be Milos?
X

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2006, 09:49:35 AM »
Milos, 5% of total calories coming from fat for a natural bodybuilder would be horrific and testosterone levels would go down into the shitter. If you are on steroids, yes, it can work, but for a natural, no.

YES, of course...I sad it woul dbe impossible to be on such a low fat diet considering 70% of the calories woul dbe coming from protein...
Needless to say our bodies need FAT (even that evil saturated fat everyone is so afraid off) for TESTOSTERONE production...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2006, 09:56:16 AM »
proof that it's genetics that matter, not that Milos' training is superior to others.  His legs are great because of genetics.  If he trained them like any decent bb they would still be great.  He has mediocre arms for a pro again because of genetics.  He doesn't have superior knowledge on training/ nutrition over the rest of the pros. 

Proof that genetically inferior brainless "stallions" with mediocre education can't comprehend even the simplest things in life...or admit that they are inferior - thus not accepting defeat and superiority of others... ;D

Well, you can't beat genetics ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2006, 10:01:51 AM »
Milos ja ti se stvarno divim, kako imas vise zivce za ove budale!!

Zabavljam se...Otac mi je bio psihijatar i jednom me je pitao: "da li ti shvatas sta znaci raditi ceo dan sa psihijatrijskim bolesnicima..."
Sada znam... ;D

Ovo su isfrustrirana zlobna deca sa kojim se ja lako igram.
Sakrivajuci se iza kompjutera vidis da su svi "junaci" i jako lako vredjaju...

No samo nesigurne osobe shvataju vredjanja onako kako su namenjena...Meni je smesno sta sve oni izmisljaju - pa ih jos posticem time sto dolivam ulje na vatru...

Ukljuci se, kazi nesto na Engleskom i uskoro ce te napasti, zvati pederom i tvoju majku nazivati pogrdnim recima...Trebace im otprilike jedan dan...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2006, 10:05:37 AM »
Zabavljam se...Otac mi je bio psihijatar i jednom me je pitao: "da li ti shvatas sta znaci raditi ceo dan sa psihijatrijskim bolesnicima..."
Sada znam... ;D

Ovo su isfrustrirana zlobna deca sa kojim se ja lako igram.
Sakrivajuci se iza kompjutera vidis da su svi "junaci" i jako lako vredjaju...

No samo nesigurne osobe shvataju vredjanja onako kako su namenjena...Meni je smesno sta sve oni izmisljaju - pa ih jos posticem time sto dolivam ulje na vatru...

Ukljuci se, kazi nesto na Engleskom i uskoro ce te napasti, zvati pederom i tvoju majku nazivati pogrdnim recima...Trebace im otprilike jedan dan...

please, I wanna know what you guys are saying. translation, anybody?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2006, 10:07:07 AM »
what kind of gibberish are Milos and this russia "guy" talking in?

here, let me type up random letters and see if he can answer:

Milos, takva vrsta pederluka sa tobom i denisom u srbiji samo se moze desiti sa nasim ljudima.  mozda si previse dugo ovde i zaboravio si kako podli i koliki lazovi "nasi ljudi" mogu biti.  mozda je bolje za nerve i zdravlje da nikad ne radis "biznis" sa nasim opet.  savjet:  ako od sad radis sa nekim sto ima vise vrijednosti u gelu za kosu neko na saving accountu, vjerovatno nije dobro sa njim raditi.

pozdrav iz cikaga

Pozdrav i tebi...

Ja sam ipak Jugosloven bio i ostao i zato radim usluge svim nasim ljudima...kada to mogu...
Takodje cinjenica da ljudi nemaju para kod nas mi je odavno poznata i zato im ja ne naplacujem...ali Jova je u pomenutom slucaju insistirao da ja dovedem nekog poznatog stranca a da je on pare vec obezbedio...
Kako je jos rekao - ti si nas Milose ali ljudi su te vec nekoliko puta videli - bilo bi dobro da dovedes nekog Amerikanca sa Olimpije...To nasi ljudi hoce da vide...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2006, 10:16:30 AM »
mlos you are getting more and more popular on this board  ;D ;D ;D fun its all about

Marcos - they love me...and that's obvious. They can't help themselves. Few try to "fight" just because...like women that don't get the attention so they say - you are not their type anyway... ;)

The way they call me names on this board means LOVE...Remember that.
You are from Spain so you wouldn't understand...

When they call me a F...ING AS...E - it's from pure love and admiration...

When they tell you that one of your body parts is not perfect - they are actually telling you how PERFECT you really are - other than that bodypart...
etc...etc...etc...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2006, 10:18:13 AM »
When I was training bbing, if I had someone with your knowledge and skills I could have gone very far! I could never compete in bbing, for several reasons, I deserved a chance that never had...

It's never too late...

You've seen Vince at the age of 50?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2006, 10:20:41 AM »
Milos,

I saw you once at the Night of Champions here in NY about 7,8 years ago, maybe more. You were with some tall pretty blonde girl and a dude with the biggest calves I have ever seen. He probably couldnt get pants to fit over them. Who was he, is he a pro? Did his calves got any bigger...lol

Well - than that "dude" better be pretty blonde's boyfriend or I will be in all kinds of trouble right now ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 14, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

please, I wanna know what you guys are saying. translation, anybody?

We are saying that HUGEPECS must have SMALLPECKER to be mentioning his huge pecs...and for being so nosy... ;D

Well, on the serious note - translation would be irrelevant to this discussion...and it is LONG ONE...

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2006, 11:01:22 AM »
Well - than that "dude" better be pretty blonde's boyfriend or I will be in all kinds of trouble right now ::)

lol....I think she was, really tall, amazonian type, I think a bodybuilder herself. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 14, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
We are saying that HUGEPECS must have SMALLPECKER to be mentioning his huge pecs...and for being so nosy... ;D

Well, on the serious note - translation would be irrelevant to this discussion...and it is LONG ONE...

Lol.....that's a good one. I like that ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2006, 11:04:05 AM »
Milos, I'd love to stop by your gym on my next vacation to California in 07'
Get Big, or Die Trying

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2006, 01:55:34 AM »
I guess we will see early next year at the Ironman. If Milos manages top 5 there, he snags an Olympia spot...
Team Goodrum!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2006, 10:14:24 AM »
Milos, I'd love to stop by your gym on my next vacation to California in 07'

You are welcome anytime...
Would you be (by any chance?) a female?
I mean - "huge pecs" could be a good thing than....

1101 S. Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
714/680-8881

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2006, 10:15:07 AM »
I guess we will see early next year at the Ironman. If Milos manages top 5 there, he snags an Olympia spot...

Only the top three qualify for the O... :-[

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2006, 10:20:03 AM »

You are welcome anytime...
Would you be (by any chance?) a female?
I mean - "huge pecs" could be a good thing than....

1101 S. Placentia Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92831
714/680-8881

lol.....nah. thanks, I got the address
Get Big, or Die Trying

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2006, 12:40:23 PM »
BTW - as much as I "tease" some of my "fans" here from GETBIG... I have no hard feelings towards anyone...

Everyone is welcome in my gym and I would extend the hospitality to everyone - ALWAYS.

I will even instruct my staff that IF anyone comes to the gym and said that he/she/he-she is coming to my gym as Milos invited getbig forum members for a free workout - you would get exactly that FREE DAILY PASS in Koloseum Gym Fullerton.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »
BTW - as much as I "tease" some of my "fans" here from GETBIG... I have no hard feelings towards anyone...

Everyone is welcome in my gym and I would extend the hospitality to everyone - ALWAYS.

I will even instruct my staff that IF anyone comes to the gym and said that he/she/he-she is coming to my gym as Milos invited getbig forum members for a free workout - you would get exactly that FREE DAILY PASS in Koloseum Gym Fullerton.

Right on, Milos
Get Big, or Die Trying

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2006, 12:50:17 PM »
Only the top three qualify for the O... :-[

Hey Milos you might want to rethink this and do the ironman. Lonnie Teper said on pro bodybuilding weekly that the ironman will have FIVE olympia qualifications spots this year. Also the purse has been raise this year.

And secondly, next time I'm in fullerton, I'm taking you up on your free day pass offer. With the day pass is a free training session w/milos included???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2006, 01:16:33 PM »
Hey Milos you might want to rethink this and do the ironman. Lonnie Teper said on pro bodybuilding weekly that the ironman will have FIVE olympia qualifications spots this year. Also the purse has been raise this year.

And secondly, next time I'm in fullerton, I'm taking you up on your free day pass offer. With the day pass is a free training session w/milos included???

TOP FIVE - that's news to me...And good news indeed.
Only - it doesn't really make sense that only top 6 at the Olympia get qualification and top 5 in Ironman and New York get qualifying spot...

As far as my offer to FREE GYM PASS - it is free gym pass...
Training with me is NOT FREE ...and it doesn't come with free pass...
Otherwise I would be working for free all day long.
Hmmmm, give people a finger and they'll ask for the hand...