Author Topic: Where is Greg Kovacs these days?  (Read 31390 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: Where is Greg Kovacs these days?
« Reply #75 on: November 16, 2006, 11:26:32 AM »
Those videos where taken back in 1996 when he looked decent. We are now in 2006 almost 2007. Fake plates were added to that incline smith bar. They are in Henderson Thorne's old office and were used to hype up this muscletech video.
Benching 425 for 25 reps??? Please. Where is the proof? Oh right, Mucletech has claimed this. Of course. Bare in mind that the same big sponser that so boldly made these claims also dumped his sorry ass when he failed to even place in the 2001 NOC & GNC shows. All hype. If he was so great then why hasn't he competed?

PB
c'mon man chick can do 22 reps at 405 on the bench he said so!... ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2006, 03:57:40 PM »
36, but he looks much older.  :-X

When you megadose on that many drugs for that many years, it's going to age you.

The drugs will do what they are supposed to do, it's just that your body's reaction to them will change over time.

Homeostasis wins, eventually.

Dorian was punched in public??? Is it true??? If it is true, then it is a deception...

He was and there were plenty of people around to see it.

He had a black eye to prove it as well.

Those videos where taken back in 1996 when he looked decent. We are now in 2006 almost 2007. Fake plates were added to that incline smith bar. They are in Henderson Thorne's old office and were used to hype up this muscletech video.
Benching 425 for 25 reps??? Please. Where is the proof? Oh right, Mucletech has claimed this. Of course. Bare in mind that the same big sponser that so boldly made these claims also dumped his sorry ass when he failed to even place in the 2001 NOC & GNC shows. All hype. If he was so great then why hasn't he competed?

PB

There you go.........

Somehow I knew PB would come back.

When you saw him training @ Golds, did you ever get the chance to ask him why he didn't use free weights?

That would have been my question (in a polite way). 

Major understatement. He looks like Frankenstein's monster ripped from the grave. Should be in a Natural History museum with the ascent of Man exhibit.

Kovacs is the only bodybuilder, IMO, who's features have regressed over the course of his bodybuilding career.  The massive amounts of androgens and other drugs seems to have turned him in to a primitive man......a link between human and ape.

It sounds harsh, I know, but look at him......his face and physique and tell me that he doesn't look like some kind of hairless ape.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2006, 04:05:03 PM »
He's be great as Lurch.