Author Topic: Bent-over rows with a triceps bar  (Read 5018 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Bent-over rows with a triceps bar
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 11:56:41 AM »
5-year old logic, no idea what i look like. I saw your pic with the bizarre 2-tone tan & endless self-congratulatory posts.

You were on that board complaining about the people here, too. If you don't like it, try Iron Age it might be better for your approach.

OH yeah, the two tone tan, thats when you put tan on you for a contest but don't put it on your face until right before going on stage.  Then again, I don't expect you know much about competing either.

So lemme guess, you are 18, have lifted 3 months and already feel you know more than folks that have lifted 20 years or longer.
See,I do know your type.  Lemme guess something else, you won't post a pic of yourself for me to see and trust me, if you are jacked, i'll give you props, if you aren't, I won't even put you down, i'll silently chuckle.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 11:57:34 AM »
Actually i've probably got a better physique that you twit, but without that desperate need you do to broadcast it. Unlike you, it's not my whole persona. hahaahahahah

Your lack of self-awareness is highlighted by that ridiculous tan. Face one color, body completely another. You didn't even realize it until others mentioned it. ;)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 12:01:09 PM »
By the way, I posted pics of myself because thats sort of what you do on these boards to introduce yourself.

And pal, I in no way think i'm the biggest or baddest here. I'm an old fart thats just hanging on.   But dollars to donuts, even at age 48, i'm sure i'm built better than you.   And actually your attitude is no different than most 18 year olds in the gym, they all think they are the shit.   If you actually lift and eat right, I do give you props for that.  For your attitude in helping others, you are rather lacking.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 12:02:58 PM »
Actually i've probably got a better physique that you, twit, but don't have that desperate need you do to broadcast it. Unlike you, it's not my whole ID. hahaahahahah

Your lack of self-awareness is highlighted by that ridiculous tan. Face one color, body completely another. You didn't even realize it until others mentioned it. ;)
Face one color:  I don't put the tan on my face til right before i go on stage.
Body the other color:  See you self tan yourself to compete, I should have assumed you didn't know that.

I don't tan my face til before walking on stage because it will ruin your pillow cases sleeping on them.

YOu answered my questions though, you don't know shit about bodybuilding or competing.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2006, 12:04:42 PM »
Actually i've probably got a better physique that you, twit, but don't have that desperate need you do to broadcast it. Unlike you, it's not my whole ID. hahaahahahah

LMAO!  I knew you wouldn't post a pic of yourself because all you can do is lie and say 'i look better than you'.

Guess what pal, wouldn't bother me if you were an inch bigger here or there because i'm 48, when you are 48 you will not even be lifting.  You come across as a punk that lasts a year or two in a gym, once married, you will become a fat ass while your wife cheats on you with guys like me.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

DarthNemesis21

• Getbig II
  • The darkside makes you stonger.Gives you focus!
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2006, 02:09:09 PM »
ANYWAY!!! ::)
Interesting.But one problem.The plates are going to get in the way.Assuming you use 45's for your back training usually.

God I hope you do.

The plates will hit your forearms/Elbows before you get full contraction at the top of the movement (Row)As will the bar hit your wrists also.But keep up the work.I'm always looking for new Excersises/Angles to try.

Peace
give in to the darkside

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2006, 02:55:23 PM »
Interesting.But one problem.The plates are going to get in the way.Assuming you use 45's for your back training usually.

Good point but the bar's designed to accomodate the arms. Even if it was a problem it can be gotten around by putting smaller plates on the inside to create more room.

AVBG

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2006, 02:56:14 PM »
I occasionally use a ez-bar.  8)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2006, 02:57:55 PM »
Glad you mentioned that, it works too using an angled, slightly wider grip.

AVBG

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2006, 03:01:29 PM »
Glad you mentioned that, it works too using an angled, slightly wider grip.

Thanks Pumpster. happy to contribute.