Author Topic: For those libbys that don't rank Hizbollah as a terrorist organisation  (Read 3465 times)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Re: For those libbys that don't rank Hizbollah as a terrorist organisation
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2006, 01:55:36 PM »
You need to back up son. Nordic spends his time fighting the good fight and trying to save the UK.  While I think his allegence to Isreal is misguided and he is borderline a coward for leaving the UK fight, I respect what part he does play which is more than you ever will boy so RESPECT

Hahaha!

Only chippy council estate dwellers vote BNP.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2006, 01:56:08 PM »
I do infact believe there was some goverment involvement, but more of a logistic and "let it play itself out". E.g. let the terrorists gain access. In a way letting the events unravel on their own accord causing the disaster, and giving the goverment a pathway for a military operation.

I can appreciate that.  Some of my posts are predictions, trends, or suspicions based upon circumstances.  

My whole thing is that IF anyone did let it happen, they are guilty of conspiring to kill 3000 (especially those in office who took an oath to protect) and should face a judge for it.  No one who let innocented be murdered that day shouldn't still be getting a fat paycheck for it.

latman

• Getbig II
  • Gotbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 02:05:57 PM »
Nordic. Bloody hell, have you forgotten everything? I suggest you do some serious research into the matter before anymore of these berks commence taking the piss out of you anyworse than they have.  :-\  Keep your politcs local unless you really have strong research in the matter.  Stay with the important fight brother :)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2006, 02:09:30 PM »
I haven't seen Europe yet, so please guys, keep it up.
S

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 06:22:18 PM »
Well they're terrorists, no doubt. But what were they formed for? To protect Lebanese citizens from Israeli violence.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 12:53:29 AM »
Well they're terrorists, no doubt. But what were they formed for? To protect Lebanese citizens from Israeli violence.
Who started terrorism between arabs and Israel?  Oh oh oh, I know that answer!!!!!  If I cheat in anything competitive, what does the oppostion have to do to win?... Yup, CHEAT MORE.... The moral of the story,.... :D Don't cheat first and if you do, don't bitch when the other side cheats.  You bought it, you own it, if you don't want it, fix it and nothing ever gets fixed by pointing fingers and saying, he did it  ???

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 01:31:48 AM »
Who started terrorism between arabs and Israel?  Oh oh oh, I know that answer!!!!!  If I cheat in anything competitive, what does the oppostion have to do to win?... Yup, CHEAT MORE.... The moral of the story,.... :D Don't cheat first and if you do, don't bitch when the other side cheats.  You bought it, you own it, if you don't want it, fix it and nothing ever gets fixed by pointing fingers and saying, he did it  ???

The Arab nations are a disgrace - END OF.

Like I said, do I get to make examples of situations millenia ago, or do only the libbys have the privilege of determining how far back we can go?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 04:02:20 AM »
Both sides suck.  hez fired rockets into civilian areas. Isr used banned bluster bombs and responded with a disproportionate amount of force.  To say one is a little more wrong than the other is lame.  Just admit they both suck.
if you took away israels weapons, what would happen?  israel would be destroyed.  take away the muslims weapons, and what would happen?  there would be peace.  muslims, in general, are uncivilised scum.  israelis in general, are not uncivilised scum.  don't even try to compare the two.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 04:10:38 AM »
if you took away israels weapons, what would happen?  israel would be destroyed.  take away the muslims weapons, and what would happen?  there would be peace.  muslims, in general, are uncivilised scum.  israelis in general, are not uncivilised scum.  don't even try to compare the two.

Hahaha exactly, this isn't even up for debate!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 04:26:46 AM »

I agree in part.

At least as far as the Israelis goes. I've spent good time with Israelis, and I will never stop considering them as generally good people.

You seem to forget the issue here: Israel exists on a land that was stripped away from the Palestines in the late 40's.

In other words: The state of Israel has no legitimacy.

I would love to see 240 or Bust start to look into the Israel/Palestine situation. I'm sure he would find evidence that were too absurd to believe.

Israel has been conducting a systematic cleansing of Israel during the last 50 years, demolishing old Palestine villages and simply telling the Palestines to go fcuk off, and building kibbutzes or simply handing over the land to Israelis.

A huge injustice has been done.

I don't think it can be undone, but Israel needs to be divided into equal parts, one for Israelis, one for Palestines.

Or Israel needs to at the very least acknowledge all the inhabitants of Israel, both Arabs and Jews, as Israelis and allow the Palestines to vote.

For 50 years, the Palestine people have been treated like shit.

Naturally, you will see lots of Palestines eventually finding alternative ways of "getting even" (in their minds) with Israel.

Israel brought a lot of this onto themselves by the way they treated the Palestine people.

Be as it may, there still needs to be a solution today. Start by giving voting rights to all Israelis. And that includes the Palestines.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 05:33:48 AM »
You seem to forget the issue here: Israel exists on a land that was stripped away from the Palestines in the late 40's.

In other words: The state of Israel has no legitimacy.

Stripped away? The British owned the land and the construction of the state of Israel was UN sanctioned.

The state of Pakistan has no legitimacy if Israel doesn't. It was stripped away from the nation of India, which was also British owned.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 07:56:34 AM »
Stripped away? The British owned the land and the construction of the state of Israel was UN sanctioned.

The state of Pakistan has no legitimacy if Israel doesn't. It was stripped away from the nation of India, which was also British owned.

A few differences: Pakistan is held by the people who has always lived there.

Israel/Palestine is a territory where the Palestines used to live. Then UN allowed a state there for Jews to live in. Jews from all over the world, primarily Europe, moved in. These Jews have then later systematically been cleaning out the Palestinian Arabs (Christians and Muslims) that live in that area.

The Israelis of today: first- second- or thirdgeneration colonizers.

Still, I definitely agree with you. The whole situation with India/Pakistan is a mess.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 08:30:40 AM »
You'll find it's not that simple, upon creation of the state of Israel people in the areas were offered nationality.

Jews lived there previously, like I said, how far back in history am I allowed to go?

Jews murdered or run out of the Arabic peninsula by muhammad and his satan loving followers, the Arab states are therefore no legitimate right?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 09:00:08 AM »
The Arab nations are a disgrace - END OF.

Like I said, do I get to make examples of situations millenia ago, or do only the libbys have the privilege of determining how far back we can go?
Listen assclown, I was refering to our current era you fucking loser, if you want to go back farther, do it, see how well it makes your point Mr. Hitler's clone will solve Europe's problems ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 09:07:32 AM »
You'll find it's not that simple, upon creation of the state of Israel people in the areas were offered nationality.

Jews lived there previously, like I said, how far back in history am I allowed to go?

Jews murdered or run out of the Arabic peninsula by muhammad and his satan loving followers, the Arab states are therefore no legitimate right?
Isn't it interesting that the jews living there just prior to the modern zionist movement lived in relitive peace with the arabs and largly opposed zionism ;)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »

IMO you could go as far back as you want.

But making claims that Jews were living in Israel some 1500 years ago? I believe they did. But other people have lived there after.

It doesn't hold up by just claiming that "Jews" lived in Israel/Palestine X years ago. They would need to provide us with lineage.

Most "Jews" have their roots in Europe. Europeans weren't able to treat the Jews decent for whatever reason, and offered them to move off.

Look at Russia today, lots of antisemitism going on in the media, as well in other European countries. IMO, it is a failure of the European countries, and they made the Palestines pay for it.

One of the bigger injustices in recent international history, IMO.

I support the Palestines right to a decent amount of land mass. It's not realistic to believe that the Israelis will leave Palestine, but I definitely think giving equal land mass to the Palestines is in order.

Just because the Israelis are in general more democratic, and females in general have a better situation (females do military service as well in Israel), doesn't legitimize the injustices that Israel has commited.

NS, try to disregard the fact that the Palestines are mostly Muslims (some are Christians). Whether or not they are Muslims have no bearing on their right to a state IMO.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 11:11:40 AM »
Well give some of the Arabic peninsula back to the Jews, and Israel can then justify giving the palestinians more land.

Israel has always been there, why is it mentioned in the bible and jewish scriptures? Why has there always been a large proportionate amount of jews living there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 11:40:42 AM »
The solution is simple as all f**k but will never happen with nazis runing the show... You abolish Israel as an apartheid state and put a complete end to zionism.  zionism is kind of like the manifest destiny of the area, well duh, that's going to meet resistance ::)  In this sence, Israel needs wiped off the map and reborn.  That is the policy and politics of zionism needs wiped out to save the people, both jews and arabs.  no more death.  but this will never happen...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2006, 12:06:35 PM »
Well give some of the Arabic peninsula back to the Jews, and Israel can then justify giving the palestinians more land.

Israel has always been there, why is it mentioned in the bible and jewish scriptures? Why has there always been a large proportionate amount of jews living there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Israel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War

So? The Palestinians were once jewish, christian etc. If you think giving that land to some dude who's from fuckin Poland makes any sense then you're a fucking moron. Just because they're muslim doesn't mean that they don't have a claim to that land. A semetic person has claim to Israel, not someone from Europe.
Most of the jews living in Israel have no ethnic tie to the Middle East, so them being jewish doesn't mean jackshit.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2006, 12:36:34 PM »
Well, I don't even know why i'm debating this...

Israel will continue to exist no matter what we say, probably long after every islamic state has imploded. This makes me happy :).

I CLAIM VICTORY OF THIS DEBATE! :-*
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2006, 12:38:49 PM »
Well, I don't even know why i'm debating this...

Israel will continue to exist no matter what we say, probably long after every islamic state has imploded. This makes me happy :).

I CLAIM VICTORY OF THIS DEBATE! :-*
Ok Mr. WannacloneHilter ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2006, 12:45:13 PM »
What bothers me is that those fucking Kikes put up the false facade of Israel being an all Jewish state. That is clearly not the case. Many Ethiopians, who are ethnically closer to the ancient Israelites then any European Jews, were basically treated like dogshit when they tried to relocate in the 50's and 60's and are still treated like that till this day.

Fuckin kikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2006, 12:50:05 PM »
Ok Mr. WannacloneHilter ;)

Can't even joke about Hitler these days... WTF is this muzzie infested world coming to?

What bothers me is that those fucking Kikes put up the false facade of Israel being an all Jewish state. That is clearly not the case. Many Ethiopians, who are ethnically closer to the ancient Israelites then any European Jews, were basically treated like dogshit when they tried to relocate in the 50's and 60's and are still treated like that till this day.

Fuckin kikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Israel offered citizenship to any people who habitated the lands, there own fault if they stuck their noses up at it...
الاسلام هو شيطانية