Author Topic: Lee Priest: Updates and Status  (Read 18845 times)

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
Re: Lee whats the status?
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 11:48:08 AM »
Pre-paid legal didnt do jack for me...they suck!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 11:51:53 AM »

Its not a lie.  I've had a number of legal problems over the years and I've needed an attorney for many different situations.  I used to have to pay a lot of money but then I got Pre-Paid Legal Services which covered most of my problems with little or no money out of my pocket.  I actually sell the services now.  Check it out at www.caliberenterprises.c om.  I would still have to pay some attorney fees if Lee ever had to bring suit in this case but not that much money.  Actually I would be more inclined to get Lee Priest signed up so they could help him out with his tax problems.  

Everyone needs some legal service whether now or later so you better have someone cover your butt.  Its either Pre-Paid Legal....Or POST PAY LEGAL.

Pre-paid legal services?  I had someone pitch that too me. What a joke it is. You must be broke dude.  If I had to pay a lawayer for something it really wouldn't be a problem to come up with a few grand to do so.  I just paid a lawyer a few months back when I bought my home, no biggie 1,100 bucks.  That's like layaway for a lawyer.  You are nothing but a poor, unlucky black man, down on his luck.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 12:01:52 PM »
...all for naught.

At the end of the day, Lee will spend thousands to try and get a rule changed that no one but himself is interested in.

I'm a little surprised that he doesn't spend more time focusing on the PDI..doesn't send a good message to anyone else considering joining the PDI when Lee himself has such little faith in it...

As the "franchise player", I would think he would be out championing the cause FOR his federation, not trying to get back in the IFBB which he clearly hates, and has stated so on many occcasions...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 12:04:48 PM »
...all for naught.

At the end of the day, Lee will spend thousands to try and get a rule changed that no one but himself is interested in.

I'm a little surprised that he doesn't spend more time focusing on the PDI..doesn't send a good message to anyone else considering joining the PDI when Lee himself has such little faith in it...

As the "franchise player", I would think he would be out championing the cause FOR his federation, not trying to get back in the IFBB which he clearly hates, and has stated so on many occcasions...

chick, do you think Lee will ever be reinstated to the IFBB in the future, should he decided to come back
Get Big, or Die Trying

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 12:19:58 PM »
...all for naught.

I can see Manion saying this to you.  Try to get the attention away from the IFBB and all the shit they pull.  The last thing they want is see the inside of a courtroom.  They have the worst legal representation as it is can you imagine if they actually had to go to court.  The IFBB needs to pay for all the shit they havepulled over the years and hopefully that include the millions of dollars in taxes they owe.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2006, 12:23:36 PM »

Its not a lie.  I've had a number of legal problems over the years and I've needed an attorney for many different situations.  I used to have to pay a lot of money but then I got Pre-Paid Legal Services which covered most of my problems with little or no money out of my pocket.  I actually sell the services now.  Check it out at www.caliberenterprises.c om.  I would still have to pay some attorney fees if Lee ever had to bring suit in this case but not that much money.  Actually I would be more inclined to get Lee Priest signed up so they could help him out with his tax problems.  

Everyone needs some legal service whether now or later so you better have someone cover your butt.  Its either Pre-Paid Legal....Or POST PAY LEGAL.

Vince day in and day out you prove to everyone on here how much of a low life you are and how much money you don't have. You get involved with all these get-rick-quick schemes and multi-level marketing and all it proves is in reality you really are full of shit and I bet make less than $20,000 a year or at least close.  Yet you come on here and try to convince people who know you that you are successful.  Give it up monkey.  Stay out of the issues that don't concern you or have any idea what they are about.  Go find your mom.

And those pre-paid legal shit is for low-lifes and low income people like yourself.  IN the legal world you get what you pay for.  You want to save money and have good lawyers on your side, pay $5,000+ a month retainer and you'll never have to worry about shit.  Its the best way to be sure you are represented right.  IN the long run it saves you money.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2006, 12:35:10 PM »
...all for naught.

I am all for the PDI....Where or when have i said i want back in with the IFBB.....couldn't careless Bob..OH I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN THE WORLD IN THE PDI  WHEN DID I SAY I DIDN'T?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2006, 12:37:19 PM »
I can see Manion saying this to you.  Try to get the attention away from the IFBB and all the shit they pull.  The last thing they want is see the inside of a courtroom.  They have the worst legal representation as it is can you imagine if they actually had to go to court.  The IFBB needs to pay for all the shit they havepulled over the years and hopefully that include the millions of dollars in taxes they owe.

OH AND THEY OWE ALOT....HOW MANY PROMOTERS SENT MONEY TO UNCLE BEN AND DIDN'T WITH HOLD TAXES...YEAH WE WILL SEE YOU ALL IN COURT TO....SO MAKE SURE YOU LIE FOR UNCLE BEN AND JOE...I THINK NOT..

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2006, 01:09:56 PM »
I have nothing constructive to say other than, good luck with it Lee, hope it all comes good for you. Vince, you're such a cvnt! Fvck off and die already ::)
Team Efferding

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2006, 01:43:15 PM »
Pre-paid legal services?  I had someone pitch that too me. What a joke it is. You must be broke dude.  If I had to pay a lawayer for something it really wouldn't be a problem to come up with a few grand to do so.  I just paid a lawyer a few months back when I bought my home, no biggie 1,100 bucks.  That's like layaway for a lawyer.  You are nothing but a poor, unlucky black man, down on his luck.

Fuck a sales pitch.  Like I said, I had the service before I even started selling it.  It good for minor issues, speeding tickets, reviewing documents, will prep, etc.  Even if the issues doesn't fall under the services provided, you still get 25% off on attorney fees.  So basically if you had the service, that would have saved 250 dollars off or the service may have actually been for free depending on what was involved.

I try to save money whenever I can and its a good way to do so.  Yes, I'm a penny pincher but so what.  Why should I pay more money for things than I have to??????
A

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2006, 01:47:41 PM »

I try to save money whenever I can and its a good way to do so.  Yes, I'm a penny pincher but so what.  Why should I pay more money for things than I have to??????

Vince, sometimes it`s a good idea to spend a little extra $$.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2006, 02:27:42 PM »
Can anyone imgaine Chick being called to the stand to testify I bet he would show up in a puffy shirt.

Oh and Vince G is the biggest joke since the verdict in the Micheal Jackson trial

Tinsley

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2006, 03:05:06 PM »
Can somebody break down exactly what's up with Lee and his lawsuit; ie. what brought it in, where it is right now, etc...

G

Oh, and Vince...

GO EAT A DICK

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2006, 05:33:51 PM »
I am all for the PDI....Where or when have i said i want back in with the IFBB.....couldn't careless Bob..OH I HAVE ALL THE FAITH IN THE WORLD IN THE PDI  WHEN DID I SAY I DIDN'T?

You asked Manion...did you not? You asked Steve as well to "see what he could do"...Is this in-accurate?

Your actions dictate you want back in the IFBB, If you didn't...you wouldn't be wasting your time and money on TRYING to get back in the IFBB via a lawsuit, right?

As I've asked you a dozen times now with no response...why do you want to compete for a federation you hate?

AVBG

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »
As I've asked you a dozen times now with no response...why do you want to compete for a federation you hate?

maybe he hates the athlete's rep?  :-\

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2006, 05:37:47 PM »

You left out 8ccs of synthol in each bicep and tricep every other day ;)
And another synthol accusation from a blind dipshit towards Lee.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2006, 05:45:41 PM »

For the most part Ive kept my mouth shut about you Vince.But now, you've revealed yourself as a rat.I hate rats.Your delusional ass belives your a trainer who's knowledge is worth something and that you actually have clients, which is bullshit.You belive your a competitor when in fact your the dipshit everyones laughing at after the show.You actually expect us to belive someone from the IFBB contacted you and asked you to pass a message to Lee about the O?Lee was right.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2006, 06:33:03 PM »
I have to disagree my friend.  The IFBB has pulled shit for many years knowing that NO pro would ever take them to court or challenge them.  When Jay did it scared the shit out of them and they settled.  The IFBB is a crooked business and there is tons of proof and paper trails.  Lee should stick to his guns and fight this through.  The IFBB is up shit creek when it goes to court.  Finally BB will get some major press, and no bias since the Weiders won't be able to control shit.

Keith… even assuming that you’re right about the IFBB is no assurance that all of the time and money the Lee spends preparing his case will be fruitful. Lets say his “loss” is that he could have earned $500,000 with Twinlab and the IFBB over the next five years. So he can justify suing for that amount.

They come back with “We gave him a chance to pose at our contest in the skimpy g-string and he chose to compete in their contest wearing the Superman outfit the pink underwear and the pink knee high boots.”

How do you cross-examine from there councilor?
and keep moving!

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2006, 06:39:56 PM »
Vince, sometimes it`s a good idea to spend a little extra $$.

Only on GetBig could a Lee Priest thread end up with a picture of Goodrum's crotch :o

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2006, 06:54:01 PM »
Keith… even assuming that you’re right about the IFBB is no assurance that all of the time and money the Lee spends preparing his case will be fruitful. Lets say his “loss” is that he could have earned $500,000 with Twinlab and the IFBB over the next five years. So he can justify suing for that amount.

They come back with “We gave him a chance to pose at our contest in the skimpy g-string and he chose to compete in their contest wearing the Superman outfit the pink underwear and the pink knee high boots.”

How do you cross-examine from there councilor?

I object counselor.  I feel like Tom Cruise.  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!.   Dave,  I really dont think Lee is doing this to get back in to the IFBB.  I think he is doing this cause of the way the IFBB has been treating their members since day one just about.  It would be dumb for him to go to the IFBB.  CHic somehow sidesteps the fact and thinks Lee wants back in.  WHY?  The IFBB is unfair to their members who are pawns and kiss their ass, can you imagine what they would do to Lee.  It would be an absolute waste going back.  ANd Chic seems to think the only money is in the IFBB.  WHen in fact the IFBB in 40+ years has not paid any member any money.  The promoters of the shows pay the IFBB competitors.  The sponsors money. Yet the PDI has already paid several of their members more money than CHic has made in his entire IFBB career.  It's funny how CHic keeps on Lee and saying shit about the PDI yet Lee has been paid more in prize money in a couple months than Chic has made in the IFBB in how many years?

Lee individually will end up getting something.  But the major thing that will happen to the IFBB will be financially.  The IRS is getting involved and their will be allot fo shit flying around.  Sorry but the IRS is not going to let this pass by.  We are talking millins of dollars in taxes they owe.  Hey and the IRS pays up to 10% of the taxes collected to the person who tips them off.  So who knows Lee could get allot of money.

But, the IFBB will have a very short life during and after the court case.  Financially they will be ruined.  SPonsors will not support an organization under such tight scutiny from the IRS like the IFBB.  Just a matter of time.  Then where do you think the sponsors will go.  The PDI.  And in regards to legal fees for Lee.  This case is pretty big and can end up allot of money especially if the IRS is involved.  FInding a good attorney to do it with a small retainer or spec won't be to hard.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2006, 06:58:44 PM »
Vince is such a dumbass. He probably still has traces of steroids himself!
just push some weight!

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
I object counselor.  I feel like Tom Cruise.  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!.   Dave,  I really dont think Lee is doing this to get back in to the IFBB.  I think he is doing this cause of the way the IFBB has been treating their members since day one just about.  It would be dumb for him to go to the IFBB.  CHic somehow sidesteps the fact and thinks Lee wants back in.  WHY?  The IFBB is unfair to their members who are pawns and kiss their ass, can you imagine what they would do to Lee.  It would be an absolute waste going back.  ANd Chic seems to think the only money is in the IFBB.  WHen in fact the IFBB in 40+ years has not paid any member any money.  The promoters of the shows pay the IFBB competitors.  The sponsors money. Yet the PDI has already paid several of their members more money than CHic has made in his entire IFBB career.  It's funny how CHic keeps on Lee and saying shit about the PDI yet Lee has been paid more in prize money in a couple months than Chic has made in the IFBB in how many years?

Lee individually will end up getting something.  But the major thing that will happen to the IFBB will be financially.  The IRS is getting involved and their will be allot fo shit flying around.  Sorry but the IRS is not going to let this pass by.  We are talking millins of dollars in taxes they owe.  Hey and the IRS pays up to 10% of the taxes collected to the person who tips them off.  So who knows Lee could get allot of money.

But, the IFBB will have a very short life during and after the court case.  Financially they will be ruined.  SPonsors will not support an organization under such tight scutiny from the IRS like the IFBB.  Just a matter of time.  Then where do you think the sponsors will go.  The PDI.  And in regards to legal fees for Lee.  This case is pretty big and can end up allot of money especially if the IRS is involved.  FInding a good attorney to do it with a small retainer or spec won't be to hard.

Excuse me but how do you know all this?  Do you have proofs or do you just assume?
Check often for updates @

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2006, 08:21:20 PM »

Lets start at the beginning of your ridiculuos tirade..

First off...Lee is doing this for one person...LEE. He isn't representing anyone but himself as the mass exodus of 2 clearly shows the IFBB Pro's have little to no interest in going to wayne's PDI...

The whole point of Lee (alledgedly) bringing this to court, is to be allowed to compete in the IFBB as well as wherever he wishes...so you are completely wrong, as usual.

History shows us that the only descent money is in the IFBB...there have been other pro BB organizations for many years...none of which pay out anything to write home about, and none that directly pay the athletes...PDI included.

The IRS gig is tired and old...and has nothing to do with Lee's (supposed) case. The IFBB has been around since the 40's, I'm sure they've had to answer to the government financialy throughout that time. Also, Any NFP company has to submit paperwork and proof of their NFP status about every 2 years or so.

The PDI offers nothing to sponsors, thus the complete lack of them. No magazine, amateur athletes, little coverage, few fans attending, etc, etc...

I don't wish the PDI to fold tent...As I see it, every Pro team has a farm team...every Varsity has a Junior Varsity, and every Circus needs it's clowns...

Keep trying Keith....

andre_avigdor

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2006, 08:39:27 PM »
Wow, this case will go no where.  Lee, I like you a lot, but you're wasting your time. 

Lee: "They didn't let me compete b/c I broke a rule in a contract..."

IFBB Attorney "Ummmmm ok.  You admit, and realize, that You broke your contract.  Where's your case?"

Lee:  "Well, they knowingly let other athletes take steroids and compete.  That's a violation of the rules."

IFBB  Attorney:  "Ummm ok, but you still just admitted that you broke a contract.   Where's your case?"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 01:02:10 AM »
Wow, this case will go no where.  Lee, I like you a lot, but you're wasting your time. 

Lee: "They didn't let me compete b/c I broke a rule in a contract..."

IFBB Attorney "Ummmmm ok.  You admit, and realize, that You broke your contract.  Where's your case?"

Lee:  "Well, they knowingly let other athletes take steroids and compete.  That's a violation of the rules."

IFBB  Attorney:  "Ummm ok, but you still just admitted that you broke a contract.   Where's your case?"

Wow I have a funny feeling you called Vince and used his Pre-Paid legal services.  I told you, you get what you pay for.