Author Topic: Equipoise Only Cycle  (Read 7510 times)

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
Re: Equipoise Only Cycle
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2006, 03:21:56 AM »
Of course each compound has it's own Androgen/Anabolic ratio, but to assume that you can match that to your bodytype and know ahead of time what effect it will have on your body, sides included, isn't accurate.

If it was that easy, as I said before, people would have cycle tailored to them and there would be books out on it...

Steroidology: Tailoring a cycle for your specific genetic type.

Keep dreaming....

DIV

what ever dude.....I'm  not trying to get into an argument with somebody who would argue with a fucking fence post, I'm just trying to help people do something with more knowledge instead of blindly pissing in the wind
El Borracho Blake

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2006, 06:43:25 AM »
AJ, the funniest thing was, that pick is from an 8 week cycle of 500mg test and 40mg of anavar/day....thats it.....LOL

the other guys were juiced to the gills standing next to me, I wished I had been too.... :-\

You had a few BRUTAL meltdowns back in the day. Some of them are still floating around on teh net ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 09:30:40 AM »
You had a few BRUTAL meltdowns back in the day. Some of them are still floating around on teh net ;D

O had brutal meltdowns?

Show me.......because I'm skeptical.   ::)

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 01:25:12 PM »
O had brutal meltdowns?

Show me.......because I'm skeptical.   ::)

DIV

Brutal meltdown by O: (the whole board laughed at him back in teh day, he was/is a clown of brutal proportions)

just wanted to share some thoughts with you guys.

Recently in my life, I was out of focus.  I hated my job, GF problems were on the rise, I drank every night, and my training was half ass.

Then I joined up with the hardcore board.

Today, things are different.  I just finshed my first two shows, I start school full time in the fall for my business degree, I don't drink at all, and I have a more positive attitude overall.

At work, I am chastized, putting up with "roid" jokes daily.  I come back from vacation to find pictures of needles taped on my locker.  I hear nothing but jealous and hateful comments.  I have gone through bullshit this past year.  Being depressed over work, having a shaky relationship, losing a best friend, and just feeling like I was going nowhere.

Here I am "O."  I am praised, welcomed, and have friends.  I remember posting pics of my first show, expecting to get trounced all over.  I received nothing but kind words and motivation.  I felt like a million bucks that day.

then on a whim I asked everyone for their vote.  Again, I was overwhelmed with support.  I just want to say thank you, to all of you.  You asked me about my stars?  I couldn't stop showing them off to my girlfriend.  I am proud of them, because I am proud to be a part of this board.  I am also proud to be your friend and fellow BB.

I love the way the hardcore board get's along, despite our little squabbles here and there.  May we all continue our BB ventures and stay in touch.

Sincerely,

Dave

aka: "O"

O’s farewell letter (two days later):

I am officially anouncing my abdication from the hardcore board.  I will no longer be posting as a mod, and will not be posting very much at all for that matter.

I have learned so much in the time I have been here, and value everyone's friendship to the fullest degree.

Please understand my reasons are only personal, and everything is OK. I will drop a line whenever I can.

To Big O, my mentor, we will keep in touch.  Give me a call this week.

Big John, my brown brother...Take care bro.  I have known you for over three years, I will miss our discussions.  Please drop me an e-mail once in a while, I would like to hear how you are doing.

To wannaB, you're still f**king killing me.  Take care, bro.

To all the rest.  Be safe, make smart choices, and have fun...

Your bro,

O

O’s grand return (2 days later):

It was a combination of things...

I like it here too much. 

Too many people PM'd and e-mailed me telling me to stay.

And I like giving the degenerates around here something to talk about.  I have my own threads on other boards talking shit about me...I feel like I'm back in high school.  I don't even check them anymore though...

Beyond that, Helping people do this right is worth the time I spend here.../O
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »
Brutal meltdown by O: (the whole board laughed at him back in teh day, he was/is a clown of brutal proportions)

just wanted to share some thoughts with you guys.

Recently in my life, I was out of focus.  I hated my job, GF problems were on the rise, I drank every night, and my training was half ass.

Then I joined up with the hardcore board.

Today, things are different.  I just finshed my first two shows, I start school full time in the fall for my business degree, I don't drink at all, and I have a more positive attitude overall.

At work, I am chastized, putting up with "roid" jokes daily.  I come back from vacation to find pictures of needles taped on my locker.  I hear nothing but jealous and hateful comments.  I have gone through bullshit this past year.  Being depressed over work, having a shaky relationship, losing a best friend, and just feeling like I was going nowhere.

Here I am "O."  I am praised, welcomed, and have friends.  I remember posting pics of my first show, expecting to get trounced all over.  I received nothing but kind words and motivation.  I felt like a million bucks that day.

then on a whim I asked everyone for their vote.  Again, I was overwhelmed with support.  I just want to say thank you, to all of you.  You asked me about my stars?  I couldn't stop showing them off to my girlfriend.  I am proud of them, because I am proud to be a part of this board.  I am also proud to be your friend and fellow BB.

I love the way the hardcore board get's along, despite our little squabbles here and there.  May we all continue our BB ventures and stay in touch.

Sincerely,

Dave

aka: "O"

O’s farewell letter (two days later):

I am officially anouncing my abdication from the hardcore board.  I will no longer be posting as a mod, and will not be posting very much at all for that matter.

I have learned so much in the time I have been here, and value everyone's friendship to the fullest degree.

Please understand my reasons are only personal, and everything is OK. I will drop a line whenever I can.

To Big O, my mentor, we will keep in touch.  Give me a call this week.

Big John, my brown brother...Take care bro.  I have known you for over three years, I will miss our discussions.  Please drop me an e-mail once in a while, I would like to hear how you are doing.

To wannaB, you're still f**king killing me.  Take care, bro.

To all the rest.  Be safe, make smart choices, and have fun...

Your bro,

O

O’s grand return (2 days later):

It was a combination of things...

I like it here too much. 

Too many people PM'd and e-mailed me telling me to stay.

And I like giving the degenerates around here something to talk about.  I have my own threads on other boards talking shit about me...I feel like I'm back in high school.  I don't even check them anymore though...

Beyond that, Helping people do this right is worth the time I spend here.../O

I see your point.

Well....there was a time in his life where narcotics were an "issue", so that might explain the meltdown.

Who can say?

DIV

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 05:40:04 AM »
I see your point.

Well....there was a time in his life where narcotics were an "issue", so that might explain the meltdown.

Who can say?

DIV

Might be, he melted down A LOT during this period.  8)

In all fairness, he seems to be doing much better now, and that is a good thing.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
Might be, he melted down A LOT during this period.  8)

In all fairness, he seems to be doing much better now, and that is a good thing.

I suppose my initial reaction would be shock, given that O has been very lowkey during his time here on GetBig.

Meltdowns on the AAS forum are a new phenomenon.   :-\

DIV

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 12:23:56 PM »
I suppose my initial reaction would be shock, given that O has been very lowkey during his time here on GetBig.

Meltdowns on the AAS forum are a new phenomenon.   :-\

DIV

The AAS forum is all serious and shit.. ;D
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2006, 12:28:21 PM »
The AAS forum is all serious and shit.. ;D

......as serious as Busey's narcotics addictions.  :-X

DIV

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2006, 02:01:09 PM »
......as serious as Busey's narcotics addictions.  :-X

DIV

Gary Busey only takes the dope of teh gods.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!