Author Topic: Everyone blasts INSULIN use but sees nothing wrong with GH  (Read 6434 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Re: Everyone blasts INSULIN use but sees nothing wrong with GH
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 08:30:15 PM »
So basically you think the Insulin allowed you to maintain your gains during PCT while eating more and gaining no fat?

Any reason you decided on running Insulin/IGF-1 during PCT?

.....or just experimenting?

I think you'd have been better off running on or the other during PCT so you could get a real idea of what each is doing.

That's what I do when I start off with something new.

DIV

I am not sure how effective insulin is for me, but it definately helps.

First I ran insulin, then I ran IGF but I overlapped them one week. I switched to IGF because I thought it would be better for right now, in a couple weeks I will switch back to insulin. I really liked the insulin and am anxious to get back on it.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 07:46:47 AM »
I used humalog but I want to switch to humlin, which seems better because it is in your system a lot longer. Humalog doesn't stay in your system very long.

Yeah its just because It was tuff pounding carbs like every hour..  I wanted to try the humaloge cus I can handle pounding a few meals then its in and out of my system. Then I can start it again once im done with my workout and still go to bed without worrying about going into shock.  How did you do it?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2006, 07:43:22 PM »
Yeah its just because It was tuff pounding carbs like every hour..  I wanted to try the humaloge cus I can handle pounding a few meals then its in and out of my system. Then I can start it again once im done with my workout and still go to bed without worrying about going into shock.  How did you do it?

I pinned right after working out and then immediately drank a liquid meal consisting of sugar, protein, creatine, vit c, vit e and chromium. About an hour later I would eat a good meal, and an hour after that I would eat another. At first I would panic when I felt my blood sugar getting low, but I later realized that I didn't need to gorge myself everytime I felt that way.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2006, 12:51:04 PM »
intelligent no,google masters yes ;)

;D, not all, but some.
8) B.B.C. 8)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2006, 06:23:46 PM »
ive never heard of a "gh" induced coma....
exactly, slin can kill you quickly (like if you fuck up and pin the wrong dose). wont happen with gh.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 10:10:43 PM »
exactly, slin can kill you quickly (like if you f**k up and pin the wrong dose). wont happen with gh.

I think using Insulin is the bridge I'd never cross.......the difference between someone who likes the advantage of anabolic drugs and how they can influence training is alot different than using any drug, regardless of the risk all for the benefit of size and lean mass growth.

The possibility of dying for the benefit of size?

Seems a bit much to me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2006, 01:44:45 PM »
I think using Insulin is the bridge I'd never cross.......the difference between someone who likes the advantage of anabolic drugs and how they can influence training is alot different than using any drug, regardless of the risk all for the benefit of size and lean mass growth.

The possibility of dying for the benefit of size?

Seems a bit much to me.

DIV

I think it is silly to waste day after day in the gym not getting the maximum amount of gains you possibly can. If used prudently insulin can be safe and effective. There is a high probablility that you will get injured in a car accident, but I doubt you would waste your time walking everywhere. The same is true for insulin.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2006, 02:28:34 PM »
I think it is silly to waste day after day in the gym not getting the maximum amount of gains you possibly can. If used prudently insulin can be safe and effective. There is a high probablility that you will get injured in a car accident, but I doubt you would waste your time walking everywhere. The same is true for insulin.
Bro I'm all for doing whatever you have to do tho reach your goals, but the insulin vs. a car aspect is a stretch IMO. Everyone "has" to drive a car...you do not "have to use insulin.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2006, 08:17:26 PM »

Use whatever justification you deem necessary, bro.

I'm just saying it's a reach for me.

I'm a personal trainer and I'd never in a million years recommend Insulin to anyone.......even a bodybuilder.

There are other ways......

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2006, 10:28:16 PM »
Use whatever justification you deem necessary, bro.

I'm just saying it's a reach for me.

I'm a personal trainer and I'd never in a million years recommend Insulin to anyone.......even a bodybuilder.

There are other ways......

DIV

nevermind what you're talking about and back to rose mcgowan...........etc... ..she's hott but what about Kiera Knightly?????
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2006, 10:35:29 PM »
nevermind what you're talking about and back to rose mcgowan...........etc... ..she's hott but what about Kiera Knightly?????

Knightly can't touch Rose's sweet tight ass.....

Rose is classic gothic beauty....

Rare.

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2006, 10:45:22 PM »
Knightly can't touch Rose's sweet tight ass.....

Rose is classic gothic beauty....

Rare.

DIV
she has a great ass don't get me wrong.....but knightly can play ruff n trashy roll's even though she couldn't be more proper....from England......regardless it would be a kick ass 3-some..........either way if you got one of them pregnant you would be MADE!!!!
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2006, 11:22:33 PM »
she has a great ass don't get me wrong.....but knightly can play ruff n trashy roll's even though she couldn't be more proper....from England......regardless it would be a kick ass 3-some..........either way if you got one of them pregnant you would be MADE!!!!

I wouldn't mind dating Rose, but not sure about marriage.

She's alot to handle.

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2006, 11:27:36 PM »
I wouldn't mind dating Rose, but not sure about marriage.

She's alot to handle.

DIV

a lot of money to handle, muahahahahahahahahahaha lol
El Borracho Blake

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »
a lot of money to handle, muahahahahahahahahahaha lol

Lil' pale goth chicks are the most challenging....

You've never dated one or you'd know what I mean.

DIV

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:55 PM »
No, bro.

Realize those guys are speaking the context of being a pro bodybuilder and what goals they want to achieve.

For the common guy who goes to the gym and just wants an edge, 3-4IU of GH ed is fine with very little incidence of sides. 

When you start fucking with Insulin you are setting yourself up for potential health complications.

You make a mistake with GH and perhaps you have some carpal tunnel pain or even some cartiliage growth.

You make a mistake with Insulin and you could become dependant on it for the rest of your life or kill yourself experimenting with it. 

And for what?  Muscle growth?

Those guys who are pro bodybuilders are risking their health much more than the average AAS user, they are essentially risking everything.

Of course, Insulin has a synergistic effect when used with AAS and GH because they are all working toward the same goal of anabolism.

That doesn't mean it's worth the risk.....

DIV

Small amounts of insulin, with AAS, for the average gym rat who wants to put some size on, IMO, not that bad.  Do you think that after 3-4 short cycles of insulin that a person will become dependent?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 02:37:12 PM »
Small amounts of insulin, with AAS, for the average gym rat who wants to put some size on, IMO, not that bad.  Do you think that after 3-4 short cycles of insulin that a person will become dependent?

I think the potential for complications is there anytime you are dealing with Insulin. 

Genetics determine who is susceptible and who is not.

I train a guy who is close to being diabetic, and he knows it, so his diet is structured a certain way to prevent him from developing it....

Some people out there don't know they may be predisposed and that one Insulin experiment could be enough to trigger full blown diabeties.

DIV

rockedupmotha

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 08:15:13 PM »

DIV

true i go for more normal chicks.....like mexicans.....and regular white chicks...they have less baggage.....muahahahahah a
El Borracho Blake

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2006, 03:46:20 PM »
Bro I'm all for doing whatever you have to do tho reach your goals, but the insulin vs. a car aspect is a stretch IMO. Everyone "has" to drive a car...you do not "have to use insulin.

Yea, but 40,000 people die in car crashes every year. I've never heard of one bodybuilder dying from insulin. The media would be all over a story like that too.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 09:38:42 AM »

DIV

Wierd, needy, usually suffer(or pretend to) from depression, have really "deep" thoughts that are usually quite boring and depressing, and massively self obsessed to the point you want to scrub off there pale make up, slap there arse and tell them to grow up and get a job (after they are done self harming of course)
8) B.B.C. 8)

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2006, 12:00:09 PM »
I find that interesting since so far personally at contests i've either competed in or went to watch, all the pro's I talked to:  Jay Cutler, Craig Titus, Gunter, markus Ruhl, Milos Sarvev(spelling?) and 2 or three others whoms names I don't remember, ah yes Dennis James, they all told me taking GH was useless unless you also mixed some Insulin in with it.

And hey wow, it took me 2  days here to get blasted as a roid head.   UM, i've done about 3 cycles in my life, the rest of whats left of my body was built on 29 years lifting and knowing what it takes most about 5 years to figure out, eating enough and getting enough rest.

umm i know jay personally and have since he was 18...he never gave me that advice LOL Gh works just fine without it. Doesnt mean it doesnt work better though.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2006, 09:53:10 PM »
Wierd, needy, usually suffer(or pretend to) from depression, have really "deep" thoughts that are usually quite boring and depressing, and massively self obsessed to the point you want to scrub off there pale make up, slap there arse and tell them to grow up and get a job (after they are done self harming of course)

You're stereotyping.......and most of them grow out of that stage by the age of 20. 

I date women in their mid to late twenties and by then they don't have all the mommy and daddy damage.

When I said "goth chicks", I didn't mean some wallflower you see in a danceclub......but adult women who are just more alternative than your average.

Learn the difference, bro.

DIV

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2006, 03:26:42 AM »
You're stereotyping.......and most of them grow out of that stage by the age of 20. 

I date women in their mid to late twenties and by then they don't have all the mommy and daddy damage.

When I said "goth chicks", I didn't mean some wallflower you see in a danceclub......but adult women who are just more alternative than your average.

Learn the difference, bro.

DIV

Nah ill let you keep em mate  :D
8) B.B.C. 8)