Author Topic: Sally McNeil  (Read 226600 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Sally McNeil
« Reply #150 on: November 27, 2007, 05:08:15 AM »
Hey Medford, this may have been asked before and I'm not being sarcastic or anything.  What is it that you personally find appealing or attractive about S.M.?  What about her has you digging her?

I'm not saying you should not, just wondering what it is?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2007, 04:31:50 PM »
 ;)
X

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2007, 07:55:58 AM »
No of course it's not.  Didn't I send some questions down to the X board, but then ANSWERED them?

ps.  keep it clean up here

pss.  I think I've answered this question a lot of times over the years.
X

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2007, 02:09:54 PM »
Im guessing you see a little bit of sally in medford.  :)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #155 on: December 06, 2007, 10:53:08 PM »
No of course it's not.  Didn't I send some questions down to the X board, but then ANSWERED them?

ps.  keep it clean up here

pss.  I think I've answered this question a lot of times over the years.
We don't venture down to the X board, sweet cheeks.  ;)
!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2007, 07:56:19 AM »
you know I was watching a piece of the Donna Yaklich or whatever it was has her steriod abusing husband killed (he was a cop)

wondering why Sally didn't just spike Ray's test shots with boric acid, concentrated unscented pinesol liquid, Raid, or whatever.  That's what I would have done
X

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2007, 10:29:24 AM »
Why did she not just leave him  ???
I remember you asked the same question about Ray once.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2007, 03:04:29 PM »
honestly, honestly, they should have left...and gone far far away.

Leaving isn't as easy as it sounds, but it can be done
X

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2007, 04:59:36 PM »
Sally was co-dependent

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 10, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »
it's more than that.  She was used to an abusive relationship.  I have asked her about her past, but I can't share that here.  I kind of have it figured out, from my work with psych and battered women in the past, both personally and professionally.

It's low self esteem along with the belief at least subcontiously that you somehow deserve to be abused.  The Ramsey strangling scared Sally, she started to fear for her life after that incident.

I believe that Ray was either actively or latently homosexual, too, and resented women, especially depending on one financially.  Two damaged people, two destroyed lives.  It's a tragety
X

kittom

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: December 10, 2007, 04:48:18 PM »
WTF.... what is the value of bring in information as this regarding two people who neither are in control of this e-mail traffic or have the ability to respond back to counter "opinion" or partial factual information..
if you were reading this about you and your "lover" what would you think or how wpould you react?
WTF...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2007, 05:17:52 AM »
it's more than that.  She was used to an abusive relationship.  I have asked her about her past, but I can't share that here.  I kind of have it figured out, from my work with psych and battered women in the past, both personally and professionally.

It's low self esteem along with the belief at least subcontiously that you somehow deserve to be abused.  The Ramsey strangling scared Sally, she started to fear for her life after that incident.

I believe that Ray was either actively or latently homosexual, too, and resented women, especially depending on one financially.  Two damaged people, two destroyed lives.  It's a tragety

Well I agree thats what co-dependence is.  They are used to an abusive relationship and feel thats what they deserve because of the low self esteem.  This also keeps them trapped.  Its all very complicated. Im sure Ray was an a-hole and deserved what he got.  Classic story that is played out everyday all over the world.

WTF.... what is the value of bring in information as this regarding two people who neither are in control of this e-mail traffic or have the ability to respond back to counter "opinion" or partial factual information..
if you were reading this about you and your "lover" what would you think or how wpould you react?
WTF...

This is a very public story for over 10 years....where have you been??

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2007, 07:28:03 AM »
Im sure Ray was an a-hole and deserved what he got.  Classic story that is played out everyday all over the world.
Maybe but Sally was a very violent person as well!
She had restraining orders against her from her previous husband, she attacked a baby sitter amongst others, She threw a weight set out of a flat window, she body slammed a cop trying to arrest her etc etc.
She was no shrinking violet by any means, she was violent and bad tempered.
The bottom line is she was in a MUTUALY violent relationship with Ray, and she blew him away.
The abuse excuse does not fly with me when it comes to her sorry.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2007, 07:43:26 AM »
yes Sally had learned to respond to violence with violence, and she did have incidents with others.  However, 160 lb sally was no match for 260 lb Ray when it came down to being choked.

WTF...

Sally has the ability to counter opinion.  I thought everybody on this board knew I am in constant contact with her.
X

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2007, 08:14:40 AM »
This thread is the second most viewed thread on the FBB Board!   :D

:)

kittom

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2007, 06:02:47 PM »
Two things ..if this is a ten year old story, and it is still going ..then sally needed help to walk away, or have some of her buddies kick Rays ass... 160vs 260 guess forced sex was not in this relationship either..as in rape out of anger and complete disrespect?
It is a tragedy.. I hope Sally has foud her a new space and place... ray needs an ass kicken..

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #167 on: December 12, 2007, 08:52:29 AM »
Two things ..if this is a ten year old story, and it is still going ..then sally needed help to walk away, or have some of her buddies kick Rays ass... 160vs 260 guess forced sex was not in this relationship either..as in rape out of anger and complete disrespect?
It is a tragedy.. I hope Sally has foud her a new space and place... ray needs an ass kicken..
She murdered her husband 10 years ago.
She shot him in the face with a shot gun reloaded and shot him again.
She was found guilty of murder 2 and is in prison for it.
Meddy is busy with a 1 woman crusade to free her.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 13, 2007, 07:27:58 AM »
I'm not on the crusade to free her.  That's her attorney's job.

X

kittom

• Getbig II
« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2007, 05:14:08 AM »
Powerpack:
Thanks for the reply...nope I didn't realize she was in for murder.... Shitty being her then at this point in life... but for some folks, there is a limit to every thing and for some when they are pushed beyond "reasonable" control... crap happens and generally not for the best...someone will get hurt and well... case in  point....
Thanks

« Reply #77 on: December 12, 2007, 08:52:29 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: kittom on December 11, 2007, 06:02:47 PM

She murdered her husband 10 years ago.
She shot him in the face with a shot gun reloaded and shot him again.
She was found guilty of murder 2 and is in prison for it.
Meddy is busy with a 1 woman crusade to free her.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: December 20, 2007, 12:07:21 PM »
Well, i try to make her life a little more enjoyable.
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: January 02, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »
 :)
X

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2008, 01:54:06 AM »