Author Topic: TO ADONIS  (Read 13384 times)

Alex23

Re: TO ADONIS
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2006, 12:12:09 PM »
I'm surprised nobody has gotten dirt on Adonis with all the attention he is getting.

Give it a couple of days..... heard something pretty big is on the work...  8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2006, 12:51:56 PM »

Another thing is how this is changing your life. It will, you know, and there isn't anything good about it. We all have your name and face to go with it, and when I say we, I mean all who have been anything to do with this forum around the globe. For every writer here there is +500 readers who doesn't comment these matters, but who still have a opinion, and what comes to their opinion about you, it isn't good. You making complete fool out of yourself, and even in finland there is bunch of guys ready to beat crap out of you when they see your face. You are building a reputation which will follow your face at the end of your life, and that reputation is quite bad. Who will hire a informer, who will need a guy who act like you every time he got disappointed? Who need mentally case like you? In real world you doesn't have any change when you blow it in the virtual world. Quite simple.
Finnish goombas!? Who'd a thunk it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2006, 01:13:30 PM »
It'll be funny to see who gets the best dirt on the other... ;D

Don`t worry.

There is nothing that I won`t reveal.

I am whatever you say I am, If I wasn`t, why would I say I am? I don`t know, thats just the way I am.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2006, 01:19:38 PM »
Don`t worry.

There is nothing that I won`t reveal.

I am whatever you say I am, If I wasn`t, why would I say I am? I don`t know, thats just the way I am.

you are a fuckwit hope that helps
T

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2006, 01:20:25 PM »
Hey, You Anussis dude. I bet that you don't gain anything good about this, that you have been continuously on the edge and very angry after you loose the title which never were yours, and you are driving your mom and dad crazy, so please, let it go. You have make really sick obsession out of this matter, and if you cant stop this by yourself, it is clear that somebody help you to do that. You fu*cker just loose some half wit competition, and now you are dragging down some pro athlete, and try to get revenge by fuc*king with his career. All just because you are spoiled brat, and you can't stand that you are the looser.  Try to understand, this is all your own fault, you weren't good enough, and better man win, because rules allow him to compete.

Another thing is how this is changing your life. It will, you know, and there isn't anything good about it. We all have your name and face to go with it, and when I say we, I mean all who have been anything to do with this forum around the globe. For every writer here there is +500 readers who doesn't comment these matters, but who still have a opinion, and what comes to their opinion about you, it isn't good. You making complete fool out of yourself, and even in finland there is bunch of guys ready to beat crap out of you when they see your face. You are building a reputation which will follow your face at the end of your life, and that reputation is quite bad. Who will hire a informer, who will need a guy who act like you every time he got disappointed? Who need mentally case like you? In real world you doesn't have any change when you blow it in the virtual world. Quite simple.

Here we have a on going conversation about "should you have a right to use Google to find out about your workers", and if we look it from TA:s future employers point of view, what we see? An idiot, a neo nazi who can't accomplish anything but quarrel, who is so stupid that he can't understand when he loose, who try to change his place in competition by crying like a spoiled brat. A mental case, who is trying to revenge his own incompetence to pro athlete, better which he ever will be. Just that stuff which they want to find, because nobody want to hire  any morons. And True Anus, try to understand that these things follow you to the grave. Even if all forums which you ever have been writing gets closed, these thing remain in thousands of proxies for years to come.

People from Finland are born ugly. Nobody in Finland looks good. Finland is a collection of hillibillies.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2006, 01:21:46 PM »
true debusonis
T

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2006, 01:27:53 PM »
true debusonis

This is member 35 being tied to Debussey.

Debussey is neither Rocket, Jaejonna, Jeff Miller, LSD guy, Alexx, Corinth, BigKev, MikeOxbig, Yaroni, natural al,  Flöwer, Davidpaul, Ski, BelieverinHit, Chad Mover, BrianX, Goatboy, Geo, Old_Rooster, Slippy, Jimmy, bro_in_the_know, Tomr76, DF, EM, Tredders, 240, AE, Tomcat,  Adam Adonix Abeles, Knny187, Bastiano Bast Insana, Blockhead, Juni, BSB or anybody else.

If Debussey had an alter ego at Getbig, a smart stalker would find the identity of it in 20 minutes.

Debussey = Debussey.    ;D

The great one:

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2006, 01:30:07 PM »
I'm surprised nobody has gotten dirt on Adonis with all the attention he is getting.

Where have you been?  We have his home address (he lives with his parents), his phone number...all of it was posted a couple weeks ago, and many of us have saved this information for future purposes...

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 20, 2006, 01:31:21 PM »
Where have you been?  We have his home address (he lives with his parents), his phone number...all of it was posted a couple weeks ago, and many of us have saved this information for future purposes...

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2006, 01:33:22 PM »
debussey is the worst adonis gimmick yet
T

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2006, 01:34:08 PM »
There is no way he'll get suspended. The Dave Goodin situation and whateva's aren't even close to the same.

ave Goodin actively sought out publicity in a non-WNBF magazine.

Whateva's nameless picture was pulled off an internet website without his knowledge or permission.

This is just wishful thinking on that pussy, whining crybaby's Adonis part.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2006, 01:35:43 PM »
debussey is the worst adonis gimmick yet

You are stupid. Debussey is not Adonis. Debussey knows about Getbig history occuring years before Adonix came here.

Go play in traffic newbie.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 20, 2006, 01:37:42 PM »
You are stupid. Debussey is not Adonis. Debussey knows about Getbig history occuring years before Adonix came here.

Go play in traffic newbie.

aren't you a newbie

no, because you are true arseclownis

the worst loser in history
T

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2006, 01:39:06 PM »
aren't you a newbie

no, because you are true arseclownis

the worst loser in history

You are extremely stupid. You know nothing. You believe in your own fantasies. Debussey made you melt down.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2006, 01:43:20 PM »
You are extremely stupid. You know nothing. You believe in your own fantasies. Debussey made you melt down.

stupidity is your middle name true debustupidity aresonis
T

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2006, 01:44:06 PM »
stupidity is your middle name true debustupidity aresonis

Lol. You actually believe Debussey is Adonix ::)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2006, 01:44:52 PM »
Lol. You actually believe Debussey is Adonix ::)

lol meltdown
T

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2006, 01:45:59 PM »
lol meltdown

Debussey is in your head. You are afraid of the truth. Gary Busey is your god.

Still you have a lot to learn young padawan. You lack stalking ability.

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2006, 01:50:03 PM »
Debussey is in your head. You are afraid of the truth. Gary Busey is your god.

Still you have a lot to learn young padawan. You lack stalking ability.

unlike you true gimmiconis

who stalk whateva with a passion beyond comprehension
T

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 20, 2006, 01:51:41 PM »
God I can't imagine what a loser you are, you must be on here ten hours a day.  You couldn't possibly have a girlfriend, have a descent job, or friends. All you do is sit on get big. 

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: November 20, 2006, 01:52:18 PM »
unlike you true gimmiconis

who stalk whateva with a passion beyond comprehension

Debussey is neither Rocket, Jaejonna, Jeff Miller, LSD guy, Alexx, Corinth, BigKev, MikeOxbig, Yaroni, natural al,  Flöwer, Davidpaul, Ski, BelieverinHit, Chad Mover, BrianX, Goatboy, Geo, Old_Rooster, Slippy, Jimmy, bro_in_the_know, Tomr76, DF, EM, Tredders, 240, AE, Tomcat,  Adam Adonix Abeles, Knny187, Bastiano Bast Insana, Blockhead, Juni, BSB or anybody else.

Debussey = Debussey.    

The great one:

Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 20, 2006, 01:56:46 PM »

Debussey is neither Rocket, Jaejonna, Jeff Miller, LSD guy, Alexx, Corinth, BigKev, MikeOxbig, Yaroni, natural al,  Flöwer, Davidpaul, Ski, BelieverinHit, Chad Mover, BrianX, Goatboy, Geo, Old_Rooster, Slippy, Jimmy, bro_in_the_know, Tomr76, DF, EM, Tredders, 240, AE, Tomcat,  Adam Adonix Abeles, Knny187, Bastiano Bast Insana, Blockhead, Juni, BSB or anybody else.

Debussey = Debussey.    

The great one:

Again debussey- 
Dude
I can't imagine what a loser you are, you must be on here ten hours a day.  You couldn't possibly have a girlfriend, have a descent job, or friends. All you do is sit on get big.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2006, 01:59:15 PM »
Again debussey- 
Dude
I can't imagine what a loser you are, you must be on here ten hours a day.  You couldn't possibly have a girlfriend, have a descent job, or friends. All you do is sit on get big.

Meltdown :)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2006, 02:03:08 PM »

Meltdown :)

Proof your on here too damn much.  :)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »

Debussey = Debussey.    

The great one:

hahahahahahaha great one Debussey!!