Author Topic: freakiest QUADS?  (Read 9899 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
freakiest QUADS?
« on: November 19, 2006, 05:23:50 AM »
now we talked about hams,lets see freaky quads can get...nobody comes close to paul demayo..no wonder he was known as quadzilla..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: freakiest QUADS?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 05:28:27 AM »
Anybody know what De Mayo, Platz, Ronnie, Branch tape the quads at? Anybody breakthrough 40 yet?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 05:29:09 AM »
in present day bodybuilding,ronnie coleman is the king of quads..and plzz i am talking about present day and not 20yrs back..no platz pics in this thread
even though ronnie colemans legs are covered,his quads till lok ginourmous..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2006, 05:30:40 AM »
Anybody know what De Mayo, Platz, Ronnie, Branch tape the quads at? Anybody breakthrough 40 yet?
don't know about paul but ronnies legs were measured at 37-38 inches pumped,platz 36-37inches and warren around 33inch mark
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2006, 05:32:53 AM »
no one will ever beat ronnie colemans leg size..fuckin huge
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 05:33:49 AM »
King of quads is Paco.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 05:34:59 AM »
Lets not forget Cutler. Paco sure has some quads, how does that man walk, seriously?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 05:35:33 AM »
King of quads is Paco.
holy shit.... :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 05:36:25 AM »
Lets not forget Cutler. Paco sure has some quads, how does that man walk, seriously?
paco is an alien...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 05:37:38 AM »
 :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 05:37:59 AM »
I think the size of those quads are similar. But,I bet Paco owns them the hardest.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2006, 05:38:23 AM »

Paco doesn't walk. "Waddles" is more like it.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2006, 05:39:33 AM »
I think the size of those quads are similar. But,I bet Paco owns them the hardest.
yep..shockingly thick legs..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2006, 05:42:53 AM »
According to Paco, those americans are lazy when it comes to final conditioning.
They drink water. Paco dont drink almost 3 days and he had his tongue dried up and came out blood one time.Insane..

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2006, 05:43:37 AM »
ronnies are as close to 40" as we will see, jays were 33" or so at their biggest and as you said Platz was approx 37" at their biggest. DeMayo, Paco and guys like Greg Kovacs and Vic Richards (37") will always lay claim to having the biggest quads in history. As bad as Greg looks onstage his quads have taped out at over 35" for years
Scouser on Tour

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2006, 05:51:42 AM »
ronnies are as close to 40" as we will see, jays were 33" or so at their biggest and as you said Platz was approx 37" at their biggest. DeMayo, Paco and guys like Greg Kovacs and Vic Richards (37") will always lay claim to having the biggest quads in history. As bad as Greg looks onstage his quads have taped out at over 35" for years
i don't believe this shit..haha kovacs legs over 35inches..monster bullshit..ronnies i think at their biggest are 38..i don't believe that victor richards legs being 37inches cuz he never competed and he was a fake ass bodybuilder.i don't consider fat richards a bodybuilder..vic legs were smaller than warrens...paul demayos legs maybe as big as warrens and pacos..jays are around 31-32 normally..33inches at their biggest is believeable..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2006, 05:56:26 AM »
nobody will beat this size.. :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2006, 05:58:58 AM »
there are pics floating about - ill try and find them - of Kovacs having his quads measured and they were over 35". Vic Richards wasnt fat, look at some of his pics where he is in good condition. His legs were fucking insane, nowhere near as "small" as 32"
Scouser on Tour

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 06:00:42 AM »
there are pics floating about - ill try and find them - of Kovacs having his quads measured and they were over 35". Vic Richards wasnt fat, look at some of his pics where he is in good condition. His legs were fucking insane, nowhere near as "small" as 32"
but his fat legs were smaller than this...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 06:01:24 AM »
Demayo's not gonna be makin' any claims to anything...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 06:02:27 AM »
this thread ends here....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 06:04:26 AM »
more..5.....4........3.. .....2.......1..ronnie owns everyone in the leg department
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 06:07:39 AM »
quads yes, legs no. His calves are always going to be horrific, theyre nothing but shite stuck to his legs. BTW, EVERYONES fat legs are smaller than those. I remember the first time i saw that pic, i was in denial as i thought nobody could make their legs that big. And he made those gains in 1 fucking year!

BTW, Pacos quads own Ronnie for overall appearance, as do Jays. Ronnie has all the size in the world but his seperation and conditioning leave alot to be desired
Scouser on Tour

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 06:10:38 AM »
what a pity ronnie's lower legs look like a case of deep vein thrombosis.

i don't know what's going on down there but it aint muscle development.

not dissing ronnie. he is a freak, but wtf is it with afro american super athletes with no calves? i see these guys are amazing. they can jump higher, sprint faster, everything that you would think need a fair amount of muscle power from calves but there's just nothing there.

then i see some fat ass white or asian guy and all he does is sit on his ass and eat/ drink. no discernable athletic ability or muscle development anywhere else but these fucking amazing cows sprouting from his ankles.

WTF??

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 06:13:39 AM »
quads yes, legs no. His calves are always going to be horrific, theyre nothing but shite stuck to his legs. BTW, EVERYONES fat legs are smaller than those. I remember the first time i saw that pic, i was in denial as i thought nobody could make their legs that big. And he made those gains in 1 fucking year!

BTW, Pacos quads own Ronnie for overall appearance, as do Jays. Ronnie has all the size in the world but his seperation and conditioning leave alot to be desired
what does the word big mean?.......something very huge..ronnies legs dwarfs every pro bodybuilders legs on this planet..he has too much size...offseason or on stage,ronnie colemans legs are massive..considering size,his legs are unbeatable and i don't give a shit about how cut or seperated his legs are,considering the size he carries on his legs,his legs are quite cut if you ask me...all out massive.if you don't believe go and watch on the road where he flexes his legs in the gym after pumping them up..unreal huge,they look like legs of a bull
RATM RULZ THE WORLD