Author Topic: What do you like least about being big?  (Read 4583 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
What do you like least about being big?
« on: November 20, 2006, 04:13:36 AM »
For me, it would be feeling hot all the time - I mean., I'm fcuking boiling - I need my fan on at work at seven in the morning and I never feel the cold. Also, bodybuilding makes my face look fat in the offseason.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: What do you like least about being big?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 04:15:47 AM »
For me, it would be feeling hot all the time - I mean., I'm fcuking boiling - I need my fan on at work at seven in the morning and I never feel the cold. Also, bodybuilding makes my face look fat in the offseason.
why the hell are you making 2 threads with the same name?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 04:16:39 AM »
Not being able to run and be fast and agile like when I played soccer.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 04:21:51 AM »
why the hell are you making 2 threads with the same name?

READ THE QUESTION!!!

The first question asked what you MOST liked about being big - the second asked what you LEAST like about being big.   ::)

theonlyone

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 04:42:12 AM »
READ THE QUESTION!!!

The first question asked what you MOST liked about being big - the second asked what you LEAST like about being big.   ::)
Dont reply to him he will not understand.
My friend who is a big shredded bber says the biggest drawback is that he's always getting his ass beat by guys who agile, fast and weigh much more less than him.

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 04:47:10 AM »
Tearing up all my shirts when I flex, or having girls tell me I'm just too huge to fuck. Or not being able to fit into doors.
T

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 04:56:53 AM »
A girl said she couldn't have sex with me in a certain position when we tried because my front thighs were too big.  When I just did a search online, this looks to be the one:

http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/shesontopher.html

The thing is, the bigger your thighs are, the harder to bury it deep.

A couple other things I don't like: increased pulse and just "feeling heavy".  I felt my best at 160 but felt I looked my best at 200.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2006, 05:00:10 AM »
I looked my best at 220 but dont mind being 245..

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 05:03:40 AM »
I loved being a juiced up 220lbs...I always hated being dieted down around 180lbs my joints would kill me when I would sleep and every morning...motrin became a real good friend....
Watching The Haters

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 05:05:23 AM »
I also don't mind feeling a little worse.  It's not like there is anything that comes without some type of consequence.  I'm willing to accept that.  Tom Prince said he couldn't walk up a flight of stairs without getting tired, or even tying his shoe without getting aches in his back and getting tired.  He said he could only have sex doggy style (like a lot of fat people).  Why would anyone be willing to make those kinds of risks?  Oh well, it's the same as with athletes in Olympic sports taking extreme risks to win.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 05:12:45 AM »
all the damn rednex who call me 'Goldberg' and 'Stone Cold' -- "HOW MUCH CAN YA BENCH???" - fcking classic

although when we went to the Bahamha's last summer they called me "goldberg' too but gave me the best ganja cause they thought I was in the WWE!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 05:16:31 AM »
Getting in and out of my car while parking inside my garage as the door only opens so much. Buying clothes is another thing. I used to pick off the racks without trying anything on but now I never know.

PB

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 05:22:10 AM »
The constant comments, from old ladies to young boys, to the cashiers at grocery stores making 'funny' remarks about all the eggs and tuna and protein bars I'm buying.

I mean, come on, a cashier at a grocery store would never tell a fatass: "wow that's alot of doritos, cream cheese, and ice cream, and look at all that frozen shit, i hear the sound of arteries clogging and diabetes is marching on"

So why can't they spare me the remarks about eating other people for protein, how i make the rocky song play in their heads, and all that crap.. it gets old when you have to hear it all the time...

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 05:48:06 AM »
Getting in and out of my car while parking inside my garage as the door only opens so much. Buying clothes is another thing. I used to pick off the racks without trying anything on but now I never know.

PB

Yeah, clothes is a problem - especially jeans, jackets, and t-shirts. Also I drive a car that's relatively close to the ground and if I park on a hill I can hardly heave myself out.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 05:50:36 AM »
What I like least is the LITTLE MEN constantly wanting to prove their manhood by challenging the BIG MAN to a fight.

I get so tired of proving to them that they can't take me.....ah well...
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 05:54:28 AM »

true. I step into a 45 degree wheather, and everybody was like" Aren't you cold, man" I was like It's Ok...lol
Get Big, or Die Trying

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 05:57:07 AM »
Not being able to fit into cars and having to clear everyone out of the elevator so I can fit on it.
The other thing that sucks about being big is accidentally knocking people over when I go shopping.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 05:57:59 AM »
I sometimes crush kittens and infants with my bear claw gh hands.

mason

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2006, 06:10:38 AM »
Holy balls where to begin.  I posted what I liked about being big in the other thread.  Now I'm down to 235 from 295 and here's my list of things I hated when I was 295.

Clothes...stores don't carry xxxl
sweating
being out of breath
high blood pressure
sleeping, I didn't sleep very well and my wife said I sound like death when I sleep
being able to play with my kids for about 2 minutes
being tired all the time
force feedings
cars
crowds
tying my shoes

I'm dure there's a few I missed.  My life is so much more productive at 235.

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2006, 06:24:33 AM »

Not being able to buy decent clothes to fit me. I had my eye on a nice going out shirt, when I tried on the biggest size they had it was like trying to squeeze into a childs shirt.

Getting called 'big fella' is a little boring after so many years

I can often tell that people are a little wary of me because of the size. Like you're gonna turn psycho at any minute

Getting comfortable in bed can be a fucker

How much do you weigh BigJ?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 06:35:10 AM »
all of the above at times, but for me the worst part is that i can't get as big as i want becaue it directly interferes with my fighting skills, stamina and agility.

to a certain extent it helps (a lot of stretching every day and keeping body weight stable), but for me 20 inch arms and 32 inch thighs are out of the question and i hate that i can't make my muscles as huge as possible. :(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 06:45:10 AM »
Not being able to buy decent clothes to fit me. I had my eye on a nice going out shirt, when I tried on the biggest size they had it was like trying to squeeze into a childs shirt.

Getting called 'big fella' is a little boring after so many years

I can often tell that people are a little wary of me because of the size. Like you're gonna turn psycho at any minute

Getting comfortable in bed can be a fucker

How much do you weigh BigJ?

I weighed myself yesterday and I was 16st 5lbs (229lbs). The heaviest I've been was 249lbs - that was about two years ago. Yourself?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 06:45:54 AM »
you must be huge. ::)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 06:50:05 AM »
No, just unfit.  :P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 06:53:00 AM »
I loved being a juiced up 220lbs...I always hated being dieted down around 180lbs my joints would kill me when I would sleep and every morning...motrin became a real good friend....
220lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!