Author Topic: 'Kramer' Shocks Los Angeles Comedy Club Audience by Spewing Racial Slurs  (Read 11916 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: 'Kramer' Shocks Los Angeles Comedy Club Audience by Spewing Racial Slurs
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »
My view is that there is good and bad in all races and people should be judge individually not as a group.   

My God,
If you EVER run for office let me know so I can cast my vote.
I don’t even need to know if you’re a Dem. or Rep. because it doesn’t matter.
You’ve got the RIGHT IDEA!
That’s all that matters.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2006, 06:10:16 PM »
Since I aint a phony guy i would never get involved with politics.  Also, I can't stand rich, pathetic, soft people with soft, weak kids so i couldn't be a republican....I guess these days my views are more along the lines of a Jesse Ventura.  Let me guess, your a republican, right?   

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2006, 06:21:40 PM »
Since I aint a phony guy i would never get involved with politics.  Also, I can't stand rich, pathetic, soft people with soft, weak kids so i couldn't be a republican....I guess these days my views are more along the lines of a Jesse Ventura.  Let me guess, your a republican, right?   

Take it easy.
I'm not rich by any standards, and I don't have any kids (that I know of).

I’m an INDEPENDENT.
I tell people it’s because I refuse to pledge a blind allegiance or devotion to any one political faction.
But really it just means that I don’t vote so I can bitch about no matter who wins.
But I respect the common sense aspect of ideas like yours.
It's honest, straight forward and proves you're NOT a phony, but an independent thinker.
In that respect, you're right: you wouldn't make a very good politician.

Jesse's book is worth reading if you haven't already. ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 25, 2006, 06:24:41 PM »
What did I write that made you suspect I was a Repub?

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: November 25, 2006, 06:41:22 PM »
Montague, I apologize for thinking you may be a republican, haha.  Actually nothing you wrote made me say that, I was just defending my idependent views as well and thought you were bustin my chops about my comment.   

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2006, 06:45:50 PM »
Montague, I apologize for thinking you may be a republican, haha.  Actually nothing you wrote made me say that, I was just defending my idependent views as well and thought you were bustin my chops about my comment.   

No Prob.
Maybe it's the name - "Montague."
Sounds a little too aristocratic?

Nope, I was serious.
I support whatever ideas make sense to me – REGARDLESS if they come from the Left or Right. Seems foolish not to.
And I happen to agree that it’s wise to judge people individually.
No sarcasm there.  8)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #81 on: November 25, 2006, 11:43:29 PM »
just spend time in a black neighborhhood and you'll see that they all basically hate whites, it works both ways.

Quickly followed by:

My view is that there is good and bad in all races and people should be judge individually not as a group.   

{giggle} Oh ya, your words really have a certain ring of sincerity to them.  ::) {lol}
w

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 26, 2006, 12:21:20 AM »
hahahaha, that's real funny putting it like that, I'm cracking up over here.  Truthfully though :-), if a person is good to me, I'm good to them, simple as that.  As far as the neighborhoods, go to certain parts of Brooklyn and you'll see what I mean.  Even some black guys will say your crazy for being there.  Just to make it clear, I'm not racist in any way, I am a realist, however.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2006, 12:35:17 AM »
Montague,

Those are all very good points you make, however where I have to deviate is this one

At first blush the award for the coffee case seems excessive and opportunitistically litigious, ...and that was my first reaction, ...but when I delved deeper into the case, and understood all the factors behind, I see why the damage award was so high. McDonald's needed to be held accountable for what on their part was a clear case of negligence IMO. They knew it would happen sooner or later, but were going for the odds. When the number came up, the jury saw to it that they paid a steep price.

Oh horse shit.Any idiot knows coffee is hot. What facts did you discover that makes that case any less ridiculous?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2006, 12:38:12 AM »
hahahaha, that's real funny putting it like that, I'm cracking up over here.

Hey I'm sure most of us do it occasionally... I know I have

Truthfully though :-), if a person is good to me, I'm good to them, simple as that.  As far as the neighborhoods, go to certain parts of Brooklyn and you'll see what I mean.  Even some black guys will say your crazy for being there.  Just to make it clear, I'm not racist in any way, I am a realist, however.

I know what you're talking about, and it's sad. On one of my trips to NYC, I stayed with my favourite cousin.
As he showed me around the different neighbourhoods, it was SUCH an eye-opener  :o You could walk for blocks, and not see a single white face, or at other times, not see a single black face. I found it very disturbing to be in such a homogenous crowd. It was almost like 'Where'd everybody go?'. Shortly after arriving back, I was telling a friend from Arkansas, "It was so weird, ...it was like I was in a different country or something" {lol} pretty stupid thing to say... especially since I WAS in a different country, ...but still. For years we Canadians had never really considered ourselves, or our country any different than the US... until recently  :-\
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2006, 12:53:25 AM »
  Oh horse shit.Any idiot knows coffee is hot. What facts did you discover that makes that case any less ridiculous?

{sigh} you really want me to go look it up?  :-\ Tell ya what... just for you I will... when I have time.  ;)

It mainly come down to the fact that they knew there was SEVERE risk with the temperatures they were serving the coffee. Many incidents, many warnings, but no action to rectify the situation due to financial considerations. They felt the odds were in their favour and if injury occured they could just settle with a token payment and carry on. Further, the victim suffered horrifically. Take it from someone who has experienced burns to the ...umm ...little muffin, it ain't fun.

Ya you know coffee is hot, ...but it wasn't suppose to be THAT hot.
It's like walking into a sauna, ...ya it's supposed to be hot, ...and you are entering of your own free will, yes, you should expect it to be hot, and you are taking a risk, ...but if the inside was the temperature of the inside of a blast furnace, and your foot disintegrated on contact, ...that's just plain blatant disregard for the public that borders on criminal negligence, ...especially if you willfully neglected to lower the temperature upon your first report of someone's foot disintegrating. Ya you expect it to be hot, ...but not like the surface of the Sun.

...and they didn't put the lid on properly. I'll provide more detailed analysis if and when I find them 
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2006, 01:53:32 AM »
you're starting to REALLY piss me off now ....

STFU...you think everyone should go around loving everyone ....riiiight..its not a fucking perfect world..and most american blacks DO have a " ooo i'm oppressed''i'm pmsing...ooo give me preferred treatment cause i'mppressed" attitude...hense most of my black friends..well no ALL my black friends are africans...i frankly dont like amreekan blacks..with VERY few exceptions..u the kinda person why ...
so he does not like blacks..GET OVER It....

yanno when i say i dont like black chicks the nignogs all start calling me a racist..but when i say i dont like asian chicks the chinese and japs dont give a FLYING f**k....why is that? do tell mate..? plez explain...why is it a big no no for me to say i dont like black chicks here in the US....yanno what an african chick would say if i said that....she wouldn't give a flying f**k....cause she dosen't walk around all day  boohooing about how she feels oppressed..pathctic...if the situation were reversed and a black dude had used the word cracker it wouldn't be prime time news...pathetic i tell ya..

its not societies problem to baby you..up your self esteem ...booofuckain hoo he used the word ni gger..get the f**k over it....unless you really see your self as a nignog..only then you'd take such offence..no?

Good grief.  O.K.  I made an honest effort to try and read and understand your post.  Alas, I cannot.  Speak English son.  This is America.  Go to school, take some English courses, learn to write.  I'm sure the janitorial service you work for will let you go to school.  It's never too late. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2006, 02:03:39 AM »
beach Bum, who cares if kramer uses that language all the time in his life...it's no ones business.  I know many people that say that and much worse, just talk to anyone that works the police department in NYC and you'll hear worse all the time.  Also, there are many, many blacks that make that talk look like kidergarten talk when talking about whites.  Once again, just spend time in a black neighborhhood and you'll see that they all basically hate whites, it works both ways.  My view is that there is good and bad in all races and people should be judge individually not as a group.   

Legbreaker I could care less if Kramer uses that kind language in his private life.  He is free to say whatever he wants in private.  Speaking on stage, however, is a privilege.  Most bigots are smart enough to confine that kind of talk to private conversations. 

Believe me, I hear racist talk all the time.  It is alarming.  We definitely have a race problem in this country.  Just look at some of the comments on this board anytime the race issue comes up. 

That said, racists who aren't very bright, and there are many (and I won't mention Toxic's name), don't bother me at all.  They'll always be the dregs of society.  Smart, educated bigots worry me.  I know many of them.  Bigots are still ingrained in our society.  I hope we get past it one day.   

I would actually have more respect for Kramer if he came out and just admitted he is a bigot and tried to work through his problem.   

OneBigMan

« Reply #88 on: November 26, 2006, 07:37:36 AM »
Kramer should be forced to do a televised racial comedy joust with Jimi Foxx. That would be a good way to settle this mess with everyone watching so we could at least hear some good remarks about people who braid their hair, have too many tattoos, hang at the corner, show their thug pride, exclusively listen to rap, worship materialism, have only hoop dreams, act so ghetto, have silver gold teeth, wear big earrings, brag about girlfriend's they've penetrated, attach themselves to their past gang affiliation, live up their lengthy rap careers,  pretent to be remorseful, and only have B-E-T BEHAVIOR.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2006, 08:44:52 AM »

Actally I remember some facts about that case where - at the very least- McD should have paid for her burns.  Anyone have them handy?  She asked for a few grand for the medical bills and they told her to piss off, there were others with that same problem, and issues with the temp being so hot that it wasn't consumable for x amount of time.

shit.. it eludes me... anyone have that handy?  I used to think it was pure bunk but looking at the facts, it seems like they should have paid her med bills if nothing else.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: November 26, 2006, 09:49:20 AM »
Legbreaker I could care less if Kramer uses that kind language in his private life.  He is free to say whatever he wants in private.  Speaking on stage, however, is a privilege.  Most bigots are smart enough to confine that kind of talk to private conversations. 

Believe me, I hear racist talk all the time.  It is alarming.  We definitely have a race problem in this country.  Just look at some of the comments on this board anytime the race issue comes up. 

I would actually have more respect for Kramer if he came out and just admitted he is a bigot and tried to work through his problem.   

There is a race problem in this country, but the problem goes both ways.  I had to spend some time in kentucky last year and anyone that spent time in kentucky knows racism is still alive.  While I was there I went into the Craker Barrel restaurant and couldn't believe the sign in the lobby.  I'm not shocked hris Rock's mom has a law suit against them.  However, like I said before, if you have spent time in south bornx or any urban community as a white person you ALSO know that racism is still very much alive, lol.  With that said, I'm not so sure kramer is a racist even after his comments.  He was doing stand up and got flustered when heckeled....he tried to be funny, believe it or not I do think that WAS his (witty) comeback/defense mechanism and it failed real bad.  He probably isn't a good stand up, but a racist I'm not so sure.     

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2006, 01:28:51 PM »
:'(  what about Canadians?

It's funny you say that, because you sound like an African. Most Africans don't like North American Blacks either ...with few exceptions.

It's funny that people expect people to be the same all over the world, based on nothing more than skin colour, ...despite different cultures, histories, traditions, and paradigms. To expect that a Black person growing up in a ghetto is going to think the same way or have the same attitudes as someone raised in Africa, or would attract the same friends, is akin to thinking a silver spoon fed kid from a London prep school, is going to be buddies with or attract the same friends as one growing up in the backwoods of Kentucky or Appalachia. Or that the two would feel an automatic kinship.

That said, ...Toxie, you can't move into the heart of Appalachia and declare all those toothless inbreds who may have married their own cousins as representative of all whites, or even all American whites. Look where you are located for crying out loud.

i see your point and i i'll stick to mine...most american blacks are insufferable fools...i'll stick to my african and jamican friends...when i'm with em i forget they r black...or white of brown blah..they r just cool confident guys i like hangin with...

PS most r nigerian.euthopian and sierraleonish (sp?)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #92 on: November 26, 2006, 01:34:43 PM »
Good grief.  O.K.  I made an honest effort to try and read and understand your post.  Alas, I cannot.  Speak English son.  This is America.  Go to school, take some English courses, learn to write.  I'm sure the janitorial service you work for will let you go to school.  It's never too late. 

my high skool diploma..from uni of cambidge...i grad high school at 15..and i  go over this again cause you r a relative noob..sans aljebs  jeleous shitpile of a brain ..i'm telling ya incase you mistakenly try and feel superior to me or any human child thats got his/her O/A levels..u cant...like all american born you did your SATs...an 8th grader in africa or pakistan can RAPE that test...

so shaddap n igger...and concentrate on what works for ya....ie whining about feeluns oppressed ;D   ($ 100 he's gonna whine to ron)

..o wait..i shoulda said  " yo..ya u  be dissin me gangsta..so yo yo...ho..sh up befo i put a cap in yo ass"

hope this helps.. ;D

carpe` vaginum!

OneBigMan

« Reply #93 on: November 26, 2006, 02:16:12 PM »
The reality of racial profiling and having pre-conceived notions should be focused on rappers besides the average guy who might get profiled deliberately or accidentally.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #94 on: November 26, 2006, 04:45:26 PM »
i
PS most r nigerian.euthopian and sierraleonish (sp?)

Everybody (African) knows you can't trust a Nigerian ;). The only reason why you feel comfortable around non-American blacks, is because they were isolated from the experiences here in the states. So, no chip on the shoulder.  But given a awhile , they tend to "understand"

Most of my friends in college were a mixture of Caribbean, African and American blacks ( from PG, NYC,NJ and down south). I called them "Family", and all of us still are "family", regardless of where we came from.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 26, 2006, 06:19:09 PM »
Actally I remember some facts about that case where - at the very least- McD should have paid for her burns.  Anyone have them handy?  She asked for a few grand for the medical bills and they told her to piss off, there were others with that same problem, and issues with the temp being so hot that it wasn't consumable for x amount of time.

shit.. it eludes me... anyone have that handy?  I used to think it was pure bunk but looking at the facts, it seems like they should have paid her med bills if nothing else.

yeah I withdraw my previous statement...AS ALWAYS there are two sides to everything and I should have reasearched it before making such a post.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #96 on: November 26, 2006, 06:20:50 PM »
Everybody (African) knows you can't trust a Nigerian ;). The only reason why you feel comfortable around non-American blacks, is because they were isolated from the experiences here in the states. So, no chip on the shoulder.  But given a awhile , they tend to "understand"

Most of my friends in college were a mixture of Caribbean, African and American blacks ( from PG, NYC,NJ and down south). I called them "Family", and all of us still are "family", regardless of where we came from.

our manager for all our gas stations is nigerian...cool people ..i trust him and em....

my best friend thru college ws from sierraleon (sp?)...great fucking genes also..shoulda gne pro ...but he preffered drugs.. :-\   great dood though...
carpe` vaginum!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 26, 2006, 09:12:32 PM »

my high skool diploma..from uni of cambidge...i grad high school at 15..and i  go over this again cause you r a relative noob..sans aljebs  jeleous shitpile of a brain ..i'm telling ya incase you mistakenly try and feel superior to me or any human child thats got his/her O/A levels..u cant...like all american born you did your SATs...an 8th grader in africa or pakistan can RAPE that test...

so shaddap n igger...and concentrate on what works for ya....ie whining about feeluns oppressed ;D   ($ 100 he's gonna whine to ron)

..o wait..i shoulda said  " yo..ya u  be dissin me gangsta..so yo yo...ho..sh up befo i put a cap in yo ass"

hope this helps.. ;D

I doubt you're smart enough to spell SAT.   ::)