Author Topic: Opinions of this guy  (Read 3638 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Opinions of this guy
« on: November 21, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
He is 41 in this picture, former powerlifter turned bodybuilder and also my training partner.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Opinions of this guy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 09:51:44 AM »
Looks good! But..

Did he graduate from the old cock school of squatting?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 10:40:39 AM »
Looks good! But..

Did he graduate from the old cock school of squatting?

He wins BEST LEGS in every contest he enters.  Legs cut so deeply , can put your finger in the cuts to the second knuckle.
And i'd wager he is stronger than you in the squats.

Held record in south carolina for total in his weight class powerlifting.
He can still squat 500 ass to the grass.  Trust me, you couldn't hang with that guy in the gym but then i've come to learn your favorite thing is cutting down everyone on here , yet to see any pics of you, by the way you talk, you must be ronnie colemans size.  lmao
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2006, 10:51:07 AM »
The guy is in far better condition than I so let's be clear, I'm not a hater.  Keep in mind however, you asked for opinions...

That being said, and putting aside the "Best legs" comment you made in your earlier post, if I was a judge at a contest based on the limited evidence before me (i.e., one photo), the size (not the cuts which are impressive) of the leg seems proportionally small when viewed as a whole package along with the upper body.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2006, 11:22:28 AM »
The guy is in far better condition than I so let's be clear, I'm not a hater.  Keep in mind however, you asked for opinions...

That being said, and putting aside the "Best legs" comment you made in your earlier post, if I was a judge at a contest based on the limited evidence before me (i.e., one photo), the size (not the cuts which are impressive) of the leg seems proportionally small when viewed as a whole package along with the upper body.

Good opinion and I respect that, hes always cursed he could not get his legs to grow, but honestly the guy squats 500 for reps and I swear ive never seen legs so CUT than when he is in contest shape.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »
He wins BEST LEGS in every contest he enters.  Legs cut so deeply , can put your finger in the cuts to the second knuckle.
And i'd wager he is stronger than you in the squats.

Held record in south carolina for total in his weight class powerlifting.
He can still squat 500 ass to the grass.  Trust me, you couldn't hang with that guy in the gym but then i've come to learn your favorite thing is cutting down everyone on here , yet to see any pics of you, by the way you talk, you must be ronnie colemans size.  lmao
500 pound squats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never heard of anyone doing that. ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 12:08:20 PM »
500 pound squats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God, what a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've never heard of anyone doing that. ::)

Is all you do is troll around here blasting everyone?  Hard to believe I was the asshole here when you are around.

I'm sure if you do 500 pound squats, its about 2 inches in depth you go down.

You dream of looking like that guy, of course you don't respect him, why would you, you dont respect anyone that looks better than you.  Still waiting on a pic of your massive physique.   I guess cows will fly first though.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 12:11:24 PM »
Is all you do is troll around here blasting everyone?  Hard to believe I was the asshole here when you are around.

I'm sure if you do 500 pound squats, its about 2 inches in depth you go down.

You dream of looking like that guy, of course you don't respect him, why would you, you dont respect anyone that looks better than you.  Still waiting on a pic of your massive physique.   I guess cows will fly first though.
hahahaha, of course i do "old rooster", i'm so jealous of his 20 inch legs. ::)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 12:30:36 PM »
hahahaha, of course i do "old rooster", i'm so jealous of his 20 inch legs. ::)

Care to squat with him for money?  I'll put my house on the line against your 20 dollars.  Easiest 20 I would have ever earned.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 12:32:16 PM »
Care to squat with him for money?  I'll put my house on the line against your 20 dollars.  Easiest 20 I would have ever earned.
why would you bet money against someone you don't even know?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »
why would you bet money against someone you don't even know?
Easy, i can spot a guy that can't back up his smack talk from a mile away.  Hell my employee Tonya, i'd bet she could out squat you
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 12:37:13 PM »
Easy, i can spot a guy that can't back up his smack talk from a mile away.  Hell my employee Tonya, i'd bet she could out squat you
hahahaha, ok "old rooster", keep up the hard training, maybe you'll get your legs to 23 inches and your arms to 17 in a few years, good luck.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 12:53:18 PM »
He is 41 in this picture, former powerlifter turned bodybuilder and also my training partner.

Nice bathroom!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 01:04:48 PM »

Dude if you can't take it find your way over to Ironage.us. Plenty of old coots there who will make you feel like a spring chicken. hahaahah

Just to confirm, both you and your friend claim 500 lb. squats at one time. How is it possible that your quads have shrunk to the size of someone's arms unless you were on crack? Not believable.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 01:06:32 PM »
Dude if you can't take it find your way over to Ironage.us. Plenty of old coots there who will make you feel like a spring chicken. hahaahah

Just to confirm, those squats both you and your friend at 500 lb. squats at one time. How is it possible that your quads have shrunk to the size of someone's arms unless you were on crack? Not believable.
exactly, him and his "friend" have the same look, decent upper body, face ravaged by years of cocaine and ephedrine use and toothpick legs.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 01:07:55 PM »
Can't resist...18s...LEGS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 01:08:55 PM »
epic bags under eyes, chicken neck and pitiful legs.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 01:28:23 PM »

Just to confirm, both you and your friend claim 500 lb. squats at one time. How is it possible that your quads have shrunk to the size of someone's arms unless you were on crack? Not believable.

UM, your legs don't have to be 40 inches to be strong.   My legs have shrunk, torn meniscus , i can't train them.
Admittedly I also was never a fan of training legs.
The dude you claim has itty bitty legs, dude, he held the state record in his class powerlifting total for 7 years and can still squat 500 pounds.  Anyway, your too idiotic to argue with.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 01:29:18 PM »
Can't resist...18s...LEGS

And remember, thats at age 44, looking better than you probably do now and certainly better than you will at 48 years old.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 01:30:09 PM »
None of it's believable. My legs have retained almost all previous size from heavy squats with not much work at all and here you are expecting us to believe your excuse?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 01:32:59 PM »
None of it's believable. My legs have retained almost all previous size from heavy squats with not much work at all and here you are expecting us to believe your excuse?
With my legs now, I couldn't squat 225.  I've nothing to be ashamed of, sorry that bursts your bubble.  I've competed and i've won.

Meanwhile, have you ever competed?  Or do you just post about how awesome you are on some silly website?

I think its option two.  You talk a good game.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 01:40:20 PM »
I'm in my 40s with legs around 27" at 5'11". Not alot of difference from the old daze. Those squats stay with ya.  ;D

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2006, 01:45:53 PM »
I'm in my 40s with legs around 27" at 5'11". Not alot of difference from the old daze. Those squats stay with ya.  ;D
Unless I get my knee fixed, i'll never squat again. I can't even lower myself and come up with my own bodyweight.
Ah well, thats why they make long pants.  lol

YOu know guys, sorry if I came off as a jerk, thats how we talk to each other in my gym, we blast each other and laugh about it.  I was never aware that people on a muscle board would take jibber jabber so serious.
I know i'm no Jay Cutler.  I'm just an aging bodybuilder that loves the sport and do what my aching tendons and bones allow.

I salute you all, all of you that live the bodybuilding lifestyle are winners in my book.

To those of you that are 12 years old and like to pretend you are Arnold online, and I know there are plenty of ya, your mommy should take away your puter.

Anyway, have a great thanksgiving guys, joy to the world, i can close my gym for two days!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 12:04:03 AM »
He's no Arnie, but looks good.

Frauhorn

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 03:40:41 AM »
it really doesn't help that most of his hams are shadowed out, his legs would look a lot bigger if you could see them.

question: does he/has he done much gear?