Author Topic: Few comments from my bonehead uncle about Iraq  (Read 2179 times)

body88

Re: Few comments from my bonehead uncle about Iraq
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2006, 08:59:42 AM »
GODDAMNIT BODY... I just fucking peed my pants :P

Just picture Luigi (from Nintendo) with a blowout. Except it is a flobie constructed, old guy, blowout. Done totally unintentionally. So funny. I need to head over to my 95 year old grandmothers house and grab a pic of him. He lives in the basement lol.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2006, 09:04:33 AM »

Just picture Luigi (from Nintendo) with a blowout. Except it is a flobie constructed, old guy, blowout. Done totally unintentionally. So funny. I need to head over to my 95 year old grandmothers house and grab a pic of him. He lives in the basement lol.
BBBBBBBBBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAahahhahahahahhahahhahhahhahhaahaah

body88

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2006, 09:04:50 AM »
Many are idiots.  Some are ex-military and floor me with their points of view.  With age comes experience.  Some of the guys I talk to have served 20 years, and whether they're far left or far right, I always learn something.  Ya gotta be careful, as a young college kid, not to discount the wisdom that comes with making it to 50 lol... they see a lot.

I agree. I was one of those who laughed at the notion that 9/11 could have been more than just crazy terrorsits hitting buildings with planes. While I do not really know what to believe at this point, I do know I do not trust the goverment fully. With a Man like Bush in power how can you?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2006, 09:09:16 AM »
I agree. I was one of those who laughed at the notion that 9/11 could have been more than just crazy terrorsits hitting buildings with planes. While I do not really know what to believe at this point, I do know I do not trust the goverment fully. With a Man like Bush in power how can you?

I hear you.  They have lied about a lot of thigns that an innocent party wouldn't lie about.  The pentagon video, the NORAD timeline, the crime scene removal, the speed at which they ID'd the DNA of the 19 arabs...

If indeed they had no involvement, they wouldn't lie about these things.  And they certainly wouldn't fight an investigation. 

body88

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 09:12:53 AM »
BBBBBBBBBBWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHHAahahhahahahahhahahhahhahhahhaahaah

He drives a conversion van.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2006, 09:35:41 AM »
I thought people from Boston are supposed to be smart?

body88

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2006, 09:45:14 AM »
I thought people from Boston are supposed to be smart?

He is from Italy. He only went to school up until 5th grade. He is a tradesmen. He is not dumb. Just uneducated. Immigrated here and never got a formal education.  People from Boston are very smart. Some of best schools/hospitals/tech company's in the world here.

There is also a large working class here. Picture the movie departed. That is half the city. The other half is students,smart mofos,white collar peeps, old money snobs and politicians.

Oh yeah, cannot forget gang members and mobsters  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2006, 12:37:37 PM »
For some strange reason, I always suspected you might be Asian because of your username.
w