Author Topic: what the deal with Painkillers??  (Read 8618 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
what the deal with Painkillers??
« on: November 24, 2006, 02:09:18 AM »
1st I heard BBERs were obsessed with them and now clelebs.  Lately everyone is taking them.  First Martha Stewart and now Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan overdosed maybe

The National Enquirer, best known to everyone as the pillar of truth, is reporting Lindsay Lohan overdosed on cocaine and pain killers November 12. A doctor was rushed to her room at the Chateau Marmont after she was found unconscious by a friend.

Although the doctor was able to revive the hard-partying star, he was horrified to discover a “stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs” in the room, an insider told The ENQUIRER exclusively.

The doctor flushed the cocaine down the toilet and bagged up seven different prescription drugs, according to the insider.

“The doctor insisted, ‘This girl had a serious drug overdose. She has to go into a hospital and then into rehab.’”

Lindsay Lohan refused to do either. Take the story for what you will because it’s The National Enquirer. Plus, I thought Lindsay was already moving out in October. In any case, this is about as shocking as Clay Aiken admitting he’s gay since the only thing more manly than Clay Aiken is a pink bicycle with a horn and tassels.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: what the deal with Painkillers??
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 02:27:01 AM »
1st I heard BBERs were obsessed with them and now clelebs.  Lately everyone is taking them.  First Martha Stewart and now Lindsay Lohan.

The National Enquirer, best known to everyone as the pillar of truth, is reporting Lindsay Lohan overdosed on cocaine and pain killers November 12. A doctor was rushed to her room at the Chateau Marmont after she was found unconscious by a friend.

Although the doctor was able to revive the hard-partying star, he was horrified to discover a “stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs” in the room, an insider told The ENQUIRER exclusively.

The doctor flushed the cocaine down the toilet and bagged up seven different prescription drugs, according to the insider.

“The doctor insisted, ‘This girl had a serious drug overdose. She has to go into a hospital and then into rehab.’”

Lindsay Lohan refused to do either. Take the story for what you will because it’s The National Enquirer. Plus, I thought Lindsay was already moving out in October. In any case, this is about as shocking as Clay Aiken admitting he’s gay since the only thing more manly than Clay Aiken is a pink bicycle with a horn and tassels.

ask tom prince and his kidneys...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 04:01:36 AM »

after a night on cocaine it is very difficult to sleep, and unless u got sleepin pills, u need to take a lot of paracetamols/ painkillers to help u to sleep. If i a lot of celebs have this painkiller addiction its really jus means they have a coke problem...

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 04:37:37 AM »
pain killers make you feel good  :)

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2006, 04:47:20 AM »
I would explain it but I'm little too high right now

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 07:27:44 AM »
pain killers make you feel good  :)

Pain killers and I have a love hate relationship.  I love to take them and hate when my prescription is out.  Sux to have developed an addiction from prescription med's.  But they did help me get back into the gym faster.  Glad there is another thread on this board that is dedicated to bodybuilders who have or have kicked this issue. 

Anyhow,  I am glad to be back into the sport of bodybuilding after my year layoff.  Thankfully I have not lost much size, just some shape.  Nothing AAS wont fix or maybe some muscle tech gear.  Look what they did for Dillet.  He was way more out of shape than me.
\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 07:29:28 AM »
Pain killers and I have a love hate relationship.  I love to take them and hate when my prescription is out.  Sux to have developed an addiction from prescription med's.  But they did help me get back into the gym faster.  Glad there is another thread on this board that is dedicated to bodybuilders who have or have kicked this issue. 

Anyhow,  I am glad to be back into the sport of bodybuilding after my year layoff.  Thankfully I have not lost much size, just some shape.  Nothing AAS wont fix or maybe some muscle tech gear.  Look what they did for Dillet.  He was way more out of shape than me.
so you are one of those guys that can't train without drugs?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 07:33:15 AM »
so you are one of those guys that can't train without drugs?

sure i can, I prefer not to do my heavy dead's, benching and squating without drugs as the gains to effort expended is not gratifying.  I have taken the year to work my cardio more and focus more on my Brazillian Jui Jitsu. 

But I loves the sauce!!!!!!!!!!!
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 07:55:28 AM »
sure i can, I prefer not to do my heavy dead's, benching and squating without drugs as the gains to effort expended is not gratifying.  I have taken the year to work my cardio more and focus more on my Brazillian Jui Jitsu. 

hahaha, oh brother, another excuse making internet black belt. ::)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 08:19:28 AM »

So what's the deal with the presumptions.  I never said I was a blackbelt.  I'm a blue belt.  There are other sports other than bodybuilding.  Anyways a titanium cage in your lower back equals 1 year with out deadlifts.  I never said I stopped working out.  But the blood pump work out does not build mass that well.  The AAS that I have are water retaining mass builders and there is no way to look pretty on them.

Not starting any wars but IMO if you are going to use what you got then you got to wait till the right time to use them. 

As I have said before I can and still train without drugs, I just don't prefer bulking on food alone.  I don't want to go over 20% BF at anytime even in the off season. 

Now that my back is stronger, party on.
\

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 09:06:01 AM »
  and focus more on my Brazillian Jui Jitsu. 

Jui Jitsu?

any relation to jujitsu?
X

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 09:09:15 AM »
Jui Jitsu?

any relation to jujitsu?

its his retarded half brother.
8) B.B.C. 8)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 09:17:36 AM »
Pain killers are the double edge sword.  Nice at first, but get an addiction and their anything but fun.  Worst feeling in the world is needing pain medication when you're dependent and have none.  Some people seem to think that if the Dr. wrote it it's OK.  Abusing anything with an opium base ie.. Vicks, Oxycontin, Percs, methadone or any of the many is like playing with heroine.  Same withdrawals, same high, although it's cleaner and safer than anything you get on the corner, prescription pain killers are nothing to fool around with.  In the long run, they always win.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 11:02:58 AM »
don't you know that's the new excuse for loosing weight or having a weaker bench, cause "I'm slimming down to be more flexable or for my next cage fight.....hahaha! when you i ask them what weight class their fighting in or what's their fighting background, they look dumbfound!

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 11:29:35 AM »
shoting up in the bathroom was becoming a bit of a pain in the ass so I switched to snorting. a nice key hit between sets always make training a little more enjoyable.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 11:42:11 AM »
My girlfriend takes percosets and oxy like they're candy, but usually only on the weekends.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 11:51:27 AM »
My girlfriend takes percosets and oxy like they're candy, but usually only on the weekends.

That's my kind of broad. Does she have a sister?

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 11:53:56 AM »
That's my kind of broad. Does she have a sister?

she has a brother. you want some of that?
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 11:55:13 AM »
she has a brother. you want some of that?

There's aren't enough drugs in the world for me to do that.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 12:04:32 PM »

Bain and Vicodin just put me to sleep. That's it. Just makes me sleepy and I sleep sound for 8-10 hours.

Bain doesn't make training easier or feel different. Just makes you tired.

Still...especially Vicodin. They are EASY to obtain for very cheap and EASY to pawn off on the streets for triple what you paid for them.
?

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 12:16:44 PM »
Bain and Vicodin just put me to sleep. That's it. Just makes me sleepy and I sleep sound for 8-10 hours.

Bain doesn't make training easier or feel different. Just makes you tired.

Still...especially Vicodin. They are EASY to obtain for very cheap and EASY to pawn off on the streets for triple what you paid for them.

you ain't taking enough

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 12:18:18 PM »
you ain't taking enough
I don't like it. The BEST thing about vicodin is this...

It's EASY to pawn off 'placebo's in an empty 'prescription' bottle to dumbasses under 23 but over 18. $10 a pill.

Cha-Ching!
?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 03:15:04 PM »
don't you know that's the new excuse for loosing weight or having a weaker bench, cause "I'm slimming down to be more flexable or for my next cage fight.....hahaha! when you i ask them what weight class their fighting in or what's their fighting background, they look dumbfound!

You are such an assbag.  When did I ever say that I was a cage fighter?  I just said that I had to take a year off because I had a titanium cage put in my back.  As far as slimming down why the hell would I want to do that?  BTW IF id did fight I would be a LHW as cutting down from 220 leaves me at 205. 

Have fun trolling the boards and hijacking peoples threads. 

P.S.  Even with a year off the gas, I still bench more than you.   ;) 
\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 03:24:17 PM »
You are such an assbag.  When did I ever say that I was a cage fighter?  I just said that I had to take a year off because I had a titanium cage put in my back.  As far as slimming down why the hell would I want to do that?  BTW IF id did fight I would be a LHW as cutting down from 220 leaves me at 205. 

Have fun trolling the boards and hijacking peoples threads. 

P.S.  Even with a year off the gas, I still bench more than you.   ;) 
oh brother another internet warrior!...i wasn't talking about you directly. i was talking about the fucknuts in my gym..... jeez ::)

by the way what's your bench " big guy"?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 03:31:29 PM »
Jui Jitsu?

any relation to jujitsu?

I hope that this was a weak attempt at flaming.  If so you should google, go to sherdog.com or what have you, you will see that Jui Jitsu and see that it exists as a sport.

But I think that jujitsu is some new weight loss system for BB wannabe fangirls.  Is that how you know of this?   ???
\